• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:51
CEST 13:51
KST 20:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9679 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 212 Next
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 13 2012 13:44 GMT
#2681
On February 13 2012 22:39 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul




Hi Palmar. I think I'm finally starting to figure out whats going on

At first I assumed you could not be Batman, because if you were Batman, I would be dead. I cannot stop an unblockable shot, and neither can any medics. Therefore, despite the fact that your play this game lines up with your third party play to a tee, I had assumed you were just adding an extra dash of troll to your play.

It's apparent now though that you did not actually shoot me, which was my gut reaction at the time. Shooting me Night 1 is dumb, and you are not dumb. It's also possible that you are scum and shot me, and if so you have played an extremely ballsy game as scum(However then you would not know my role, which you obviously do). At this point though I am almost positive you are third party, which explains your play this game.

You have been pushing me since Day 1(either as scum or 3rd party), but never as town, despite the fact that I am a basically confirmed-town dt(who has soaked a hit, and flipped a red), which makes a lot of sense from a third party perspective. Ideal scenario for you is that the sensible strong townies get pushed out early, leaving you free to bully the town around.

I am Calendar Man, and you are the Bat or the Cat. Me bussing Sheth for no reason on Day 1 makes no sense, and calling him out on a red check makes no sense, particularly when he was pretty much out of the fire until I posted my check. I assume you rolechecked me N1, which makes sense if you are Batman given that if I was mafia, there is a good chance I would be the GF(Hugo Strange).

Again, Palmar being scum doesn't really fit because mafia wouldn't have both shot me and rolechecked me. It's possible he just lucked out(it was obvious I am Calendar Man or Azreal), in which case you might be scum.

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


Hi scum. You seem awfully eager to vote off the confirmed non-scum detective.

I readily admit my play has been a bit lackluster this game, which is due to both lack of time and getting a detective role, not to mention gettng both my dt checks correct. However despite that, my play has certainly not been scummy by any stretch, yet you are ready to vote hand in hand with Palmar's claim that he checked me? That is Bull.




We lynch Palmar today. He is almost certainly 3rd party or scum, though probably 3rd party. Normally you do not lynch 3rd party, but here we have an exception. If Palmar is Catwoman, he is certainly shooting into town. If Palmar is Batman, he is certainly shooting Toad tonight. Either way eliminating Palmar eliminates 1 anti-town KP. If he is scum it's even better.

Someone make me an argument why we should keep Palmar alive today?

Because lynching scum is more important then lynching third party. Both for information gain and who gives a crap about third party.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 13 2012 13:44 GMT
#2682
On February 13 2012 22:06 risk.nuke wrote:
Why are we lynching eventress?
Lynch one of these guys
jayjay
forumite
radfield
tunkeg



I'm glad you put the 1 token scum on your list. You, Forumite, and evantrees all need to be killed.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 13 2012 13:48 GMT
#2683
On February 13 2012 22:44 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:39 Radfield wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul




Hi Palmar. I think I'm finally starting to figure out whats going on

At first I assumed you could not be Batman, because if you were Batman, I would be dead. I cannot stop an unblockable shot, and neither can any medics. Therefore, despite the fact that your play this game lines up with your third party play to a tee, I had assumed you were just adding an extra dash of troll to your play.

It's apparent now though that you did not actually shoot me, which was my gut reaction at the time. Shooting me Night 1 is dumb, and you are not dumb. It's also possible that you are scum and shot me, and if so you have played an extremely ballsy game as scum(However then you would not know my role, which you obviously do). At this point though I am almost positive you are third party, which explains your play this game.

You have been pushing me since Day 1(either as scum or 3rd party), but never as town, despite the fact that I am a basically confirmed-town dt(who has soaked a hit, and flipped a red), which makes a lot of sense from a third party perspective. Ideal scenario for you is that the sensible strong townies get pushed out early, leaving you free to bully the town around.

I am Calendar Man, and you are the Bat or the Cat. Me bussing Sheth for no reason on Day 1 makes no sense, and calling him out on a red check makes no sense, particularly when he was pretty much out of the fire until I posted my check. I assume you rolechecked me N1, which makes sense if you are Batman given that if I was mafia, there is a good chance I would be the GF(Hugo Strange).

Again, Palmar being scum doesn't really fit because mafia wouldn't have both shot me and rolechecked me. It's possible he just lucked out(it was obvious I am Calendar Man or Azreal), in which case you might be scum.

On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


Hi scum. You seem awfully eager to vote off the confirmed non-scum detective.

I readily admit my play has been a bit lackluster this game, which is due to both lack of time and getting a detective role, not to mention gettng both my dt checks correct. However despite that, my play has certainly not been scummy by any stretch, yet you are ready to vote hand in hand with Palmar's claim that he checked me? That is Bull.




We lynch Palmar today. He is almost certainly 3rd party or scum, though probably 3rd party. Normally you do not lynch 3rd party, but here we have an exception. If Palmar is Catwoman, he is certainly shooting into town. If Palmar is Batman, he is certainly shooting Toad tonight. Either way eliminating Palmar eliminates 1 anti-town KP. If he is scum it's even better.

Someone make me an argument why we should keep Palmar alive today?

Because lynching scum is more important then lynching third party. Both for information gain and who gives a crap about third party.



And it is very possible that Palmar is scum, and very likely that you are too. Normally third party swing both ways, and kill off scum or town. However this game, particularly right now, that is not the case. He is scum or third, which means either way we win. Do you honestly think there is a possibility Palmar will flip town?

I am off to work, but will be on tonight.

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 13:50 GMT
#2684
On February 13 2012 22:38 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:32 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm the village idiot right now. What do you guys think of shooting into people I thought will probably turn out town instead of shooting scummy lurker? That's bound to deliver mafia isn't it?
On a more serious note: I'm considering voting palmar, kita or risk.nuke atm.


of those 3 kita is the best option
but they are all inferior to tyrran or evantrees.

Justify your opinions.


palmar: If he thinks he knows that evantrees is town for some weird slip or whatever town palmar would try to lynch someone else. He's still sheeping his "emperor". No way is he town, or he lied about evantrees to get some reactions.

Kita: He's given me some townvibes early on (d1) but ever since stoped being useful and basicly stopped doing anything imo.

risk.nuke: This guy is usually pretty vocal as far as I can see. At least as town he's not afraid to tell everyone what he's thinking and no matter how many people are already on lynch-X he'll most likely still get in this thread and try to push his own reads. Also he's pretty ballsy as town, I don't really see either of that. Check his mayoral campaign in L. This was complete and utter bullshit, yet it was one of the most important pieces of information to figure out he's actually town. That's the kind of stuff he does as townie (at least d1).
+ Show Spoiler [his campaign] +
On January 13 2012 14:48 risk.nuke wrote:
[image loading]

risk.nuke for mayor

I'm not the best townie here so you might be asking yourself why am I running for mayor, I came here to win and I think the best thing to do as a townie is to try and win the election. For those who have read my history you know I am passionate player. A few times in my last games I have found myself losing my mood. I can promise you that will not happen in this game. I don't like to be angry. I like to be helpfull, it makes me feel better and when I feel better I perform better. I will fight for a friendly town in order to keep the peace. So that logic and reason may reign the lynches, not tunneling, omgus and bandwagons or other scumtricks or anti-town shenanigans. I am reliable. I have the time to play, I wont disappear and I won't make excuses. I will be here so you can often have my thoughts on anything. I am persistant, I won't just sheep but I will stick to my beliefs and argue for them aslong as I have them.

So
If you want to elect a serious person, a person who you will always know where he is at, a person who will give this his best.
Then vote for risk.nuke!!
always townie, never not townie!!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 13:51 GMT
#2685
On February 13 2012 22:48 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:44 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 13 2012 22:39 Radfield wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul




Hi Palmar. I think I'm finally starting to figure out whats going on

At first I assumed you could not be Batman, because if you were Batman, I would be dead. I cannot stop an unblockable shot, and neither can any medics. Therefore, despite the fact that your play this game lines up with your third party play to a tee, I had assumed you were just adding an extra dash of troll to your play.

It's apparent now though that you did not actually shoot me, which was my gut reaction at the time. Shooting me Night 1 is dumb, and you are not dumb. It's also possible that you are scum and shot me, and if so you have played an extremely ballsy game as scum(However then you would not know my role, which you obviously do). At this point though I am almost positive you are third party, which explains your play this game.

You have been pushing me since Day 1(either as scum or 3rd party), but never as town, despite the fact that I am a basically confirmed-town dt(who has soaked a hit, and flipped a red), which makes a lot of sense from a third party perspective. Ideal scenario for you is that the sensible strong townies get pushed out early, leaving you free to bully the town around.

I am Calendar Man, and you are the Bat or the Cat. Me bussing Sheth for no reason on Day 1 makes no sense, and calling him out on a red check makes no sense, particularly when he was pretty much out of the fire until I posted my check. I assume you rolechecked me N1, which makes sense if you are Batman given that if I was mafia, there is a good chance I would be the GF(Hugo Strange).

Again, Palmar being scum doesn't really fit because mafia wouldn't have both shot me and rolechecked me. It's possible he just lucked out(it was obvious I am Calendar Man or Azreal), in which case you might be scum.

On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


Hi scum. You seem awfully eager to vote off the confirmed non-scum detective.

I readily admit my play has been a bit lackluster this game, which is due to both lack of time and getting a detective role, not to mention gettng both my dt checks correct. However despite that, my play has certainly not been scummy by any stretch, yet you are ready to vote hand in hand with Palmar's claim that he checked me? That is Bull.




We lynch Palmar today. He is almost certainly 3rd party or scum, though probably 3rd party. Normally you do not lynch 3rd party, but here we have an exception. If Palmar is Catwoman, he is certainly shooting into town. If Palmar is Batman, he is certainly shooting Toad tonight. Either way eliminating Palmar eliminates 1 anti-town KP. If he is scum it's even better.

Someone make me an argument why we should keep Palmar alive today?

Because lynching scum is more important then lynching third party. Both for information gain and who gives a crap about third party.



And it is very possible that Palmar is scum, and very likely that you are too. Normally third party swing both ways, and kill off scum or town. However this game, particularly right now, that is not the case. He is scum or third, which means either way we win. Do you honestly think there is a possibility Palmar will flip town?

I am off to work, but will be on tonight.


I think he's more to flip town than scum.
By the way, remember what he claimed at the start of D3? Claim RB on N2. Yeah.
Anyway, he makes the most sense for 3rd party: with his play this game he should be killed by a vig. He's alive, that means we either have really bad vigs or he's 3rd party.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 13:53 GMT
#2686
well this one is easy. Lynch palmar. If he actually flips Calendar Man we lynch radfield. I actually thought radfield is something else but whatever. I doubt he'd pull a Schworz on us.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 13:58 GMT
#2687
Hey Radfield. Is VisceraEyes scum?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 13 2012 13:59 GMT
#2688
On February 13 2012 22:48 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:44 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 13 2012 22:39 Radfield wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul




Hi Palmar. I think I'm finally starting to figure out whats going on

At first I assumed you could not be Batman, because if you were Batman, I would be dead. I cannot stop an unblockable shot, and neither can any medics. Therefore, despite the fact that your play this game lines up with your third party play to a tee, I had assumed you were just adding an extra dash of troll to your play.

It's apparent now though that you did not actually shoot me, which was my gut reaction at the time. Shooting me Night 1 is dumb, and you are not dumb. It's also possible that you are scum and shot me, and if so you have played an extremely ballsy game as scum(However then you would not know my role, which you obviously do). At this point though I am almost positive you are third party, which explains your play this game.

You have been pushing me since Day 1(either as scum or 3rd party), but never as town, despite the fact that I am a basically confirmed-town dt(who has soaked a hit, and flipped a red), which makes a lot of sense from a third party perspective. Ideal scenario for you is that the sensible strong townies get pushed out early, leaving you free to bully the town around.

I am Calendar Man, and you are the Bat or the Cat. Me bussing Sheth for no reason on Day 1 makes no sense, and calling him out on a red check makes no sense, particularly when he was pretty much out of the fire until I posted my check. I assume you rolechecked me N1, which makes sense if you are Batman given that if I was mafia, there is a good chance I would be the GF(Hugo Strange).

Again, Palmar being scum doesn't really fit because mafia wouldn't have both shot me and rolechecked me. It's possible he just lucked out(it was obvious I am Calendar Man or Azreal), in which case you might be scum.

On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


Hi scum. You seem awfully eager to vote off the confirmed non-scum detective.

I readily admit my play has been a bit lackluster this game, which is due to both lack of time and getting a detective role, not to mention gettng both my dt checks correct. However despite that, my play has certainly not been scummy by any stretch, yet you are ready to vote hand in hand with Palmar's claim that he checked me? That is Bull.




We lynch Palmar today. He is almost certainly 3rd party or scum, though probably 3rd party. Normally you do not lynch 3rd party, but here we have an exception. If Palmar is Catwoman, he is certainly shooting into town. If Palmar is Batman, he is certainly shooting Toad tonight. Either way eliminating Palmar eliminates 1 anti-town KP. If he is scum it's even better.

Someone make me an argument why we should keep Palmar alive today?

Because lynching scum is more important then lynching third party. Both for information gain and who gives a crap about third party.



And it is very possible that Palmar is scum, and very likely that you are too. Normally third party swing both ways, and kill off scum or town. However this game, particularly right now, that is not the case. He is scum or third, which means either way we win. Do you honestly think there is a possibility Palmar will flip town?

I am off to work, but will be on tonight.


I've been sure palmar is bored third party for days. I don't care. You and Palmar both claimed a blue detective. Fuck let scum kill one of you and then we lynch the liar (if he isn't dead already). What do we gain from wasting a lynch on you two? If we lynch palmar and he is third party, scum shoots you for beeing confirmed blue.

I say proceed as normal and lynch scum. For those of you who thinks like toad. Do you want to potentially waste two lynches where the gain was to kill a third party?

proceed as normal and lynch scum.

also toad, your 3 lynch candiates contain 2 townies and a third party. nice.

Lets lynch forumite or jayjay!
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:01 GMT
#2689
unvote again...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:05 GMT
#2690
Forumite?
He's the only guy to notice Palmar claimed RB N2 and said he has a check from N2 on Radfield.
Hiro?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:05 GMT
#2691
On February 13 2012 22:39 Radfield wrote:

I am Calendar Man, and you are the Bat or the Cat. Me bussing Sheth for no reason on Day 1 makes no sense, and calling him out on a red check makes no sense, particularly when he was pretty much out of the fire until I posted my check. I assume you rolechecked me N1, which makes sense if you are Batman given that if I was mafia, there is a good chance I would be the GF(Hugo Strange).


Let's entertain this outrageous idea that I'm third party for a while.

Remember, you did before I said anything, claim a hit in you day 2. I then claimed that hit, and no one counterclaimed it.

If I am third party, why aren't you dead? :D

Just food for thought.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:07 GMT
#2692
Palmar, damn it, we need to cooperate.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:09 GMT
#2693
On February 13 2012 23:07 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, damn it, we need to cooperate.


yeah sure honey. What do you want to do?

I genuinely don't think evantrees is scum. His entire approach has been pretty towny to me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:17 GMT
#2694
On February 13 2012 22:44 layabout wrote:
since we have two people claiming the same role
and one of them has been lying to us all game.
and one of them caught a scum.

##vote Palmar
+ Show Spoiler +
that felt good


That's a bullshit vote. I have never claimed my role and I don't intend to.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:20 GMT
#2695
On February 13 2012 23:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:07 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, damn it, we need to cooperate.


yeah sure honey. What do you want to do?

I genuinely don't think evantrees is scum. His entire approach has been pretty towny to me.

Hiro? Kita? Chaoser? I think Chaoser and Kita play worse than a newbie could.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:21 GMT
#2696
On February 13 2012 23:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:09 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:07 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, damn it, we need to cooperate.


yeah sure honey. What do you want to do?

I genuinely don't think evantrees is scum. His entire approach has been pretty towny to me.

Hiro? Kita? Chaoser? I think Chaoser and Kita play worse than a newbie could.


Yes, trying to figure out which one it is. Radfield is the most obvious scum in the game. Also, Hiro is almost 100% scum. I guess we should lynch him if you're sure you don't want to lynch Radfield.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:21 GMT
#2697
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:30 GMT
#2698
Bill Murray
Toadesstern
Visceraeyes
Hiro Protagonist
Jayjay54
Layabout
Tobberath
jaybrundage
Tyran
Tunkeg
Kurumi
Risk.nuke
Kitaman27
rayzorflash
Evantrees
-_-qualis
forumite
Radfield
rgtheschworz
Palmar
Chaoser
Katina
Adam4167
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:30 GMT
#2699
thank me later.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:33 GMT
#2700
Oh I just realized lynching batman should be a nogo. According to op it's 15 vs 5

If batman shoots me he straight up loses the game because it's over unless he gets really lucky

Why do you want to lynch third party in this situation rad? We can't afford to right now, I don't know what palmar is yet but lynching him sounds like a high risk plan if he really is mafia and incredible stupid if he is third party.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.