• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12741 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 09:06 GMT
#2641
On February 13 2012 17:59 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:50 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:47 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.

Seriously, you need to get your story straight.

You´ve said you were shot N1, and roleblocked N2, you pushed Radfield into revealing his Shethcheck Day 2, are you saying you winged that one?


I never said any of those things. Stop lying.

Whatever.

What made you so sure that Radfield was a DT Day 2, that you were able to push him into revealing his knowledge of Sheth?


Radfield isn't a DT. I had no idea he was gonna bus Sheth. He claimed it in the first post he made.

Bitch please.

You know you can't hang me, find something else to do.

I give you scum, you already know he's scum because you're scum. The rest of town might appreciate it. Do whatever you want with this information.

Radfield... more like REDfield

so clever
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 09:24 GMT
#2642
Palmar I will kill rad no worries
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 09:25 GMT
#2643
On February 13 2012 18:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:59 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:50 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:47 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.

Seriously, you need to get your story straight.

You´ve said you were shot N1, and roleblocked N2, you pushed Radfield into revealing his Shethcheck Day 2, are you saying you winged that one?


I never said any of those things. Stop lying.

Whatever.

What made you so sure that Radfield was a DT Day 2, that you were able to push him into revealing his knowledge of Sheth?


Radfield isn't a DT. I had no idea he was gonna bus Sheth. He claimed it in the first post he made.

Bitch please.

You know you can't hang me, find something else to do.

I give you scum, you already know he's scum because you're scum. The rest of town might appreciate it. Do whatever you want with this information.

Radfield... more like REDfield

so clever

Chill with the OMGUS. You can´t expect me to not be sceptical to what you claim, when you deny what you do soon after.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 09 2012 22:49 Radfield wrote:
I got shot last night.

rgShworz is obviously not Two Face, and in act I'm willing to bet he is not a DT. He claimed a hit, yet no WAY catwoman did not target him last night.

Therefore he is either unkillable by Catwoman, which means he is either one of the vets (Solomon Grundy, Clayface, Bane, and Mr. Freeze) or Poison Ivy; or he himself is catwoman.

Yet he has claimed DT, which means he can only be catwoman out of those options. The Two-Face claim kinda makes sense if he's catwoman, but I can't really wrap my head around it. However his entire role-claim was bizarre(claiming dt out of the blue), which reminds me ALOT of the iGroks early neutral-balrog claim. There was almost no pressure, and he claimed a role which was basically guaranteed to see him killed. If he was bulletproof at night that actually makes sense, as the lynch is the only thing he fears. I still need to think about this, but he's not the lynch today.

We're missing a ton of KP, so it makes sense that if he is catwoman, he might have investigated DocH. Which means it's possible he's not lying, but it sure sounds like bullshit. He should have gotten a role back, not an alignment.

Either way, DocH and Toad seem more than confident enough, and both seem like town. If it comes to name claiming so be it, but I'd rather their identities remain hidden.




In other news, I investigated Sheth last night and he is Tyger

This gives us a whole truckload of info from the Day 1 lynch, because Sheth and CC were neck and neck for a while until CC ran away with it. I haven't looked through it yet, but I assure you scum will fall when I do


##Vote Sheth

On February 09 2012 22:56 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:49 -_-Quails wrote:
Kurumi didn't shoot at me last night.

I won't vote anyone other than DocH today unless DocH is absolutely proven blue. One-for-one is a good trade for town and that's the best outcome rg would get as scum faking a guilty.


That's ridiculous. There is no way in the world that Catwoman would not shoot RG last night. It was a free Two-face kill. Schworz even claims he took a hit, but a catwoman hit is unblockable unless you are a vet or Poison Ivy. Schworz is neither of those, hence the most likely option is that he is catwoman.

Also, if he was actually a detective he should have gotten back a role, not just alignment.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:49 Kurumi wrote:
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.

It's the only possibility since I'm not mafia. He's either insane or lying. I don't see why it's so ridiculous to think that there might be non-sane DT's in this game.

Two millers have already flipped. We can have a max of 3 DTs. Mafia has 3KP, DT of their own, Roleblocker and a Medic. That's more than enough to stop claimed DT to die.
Now.
Did someone claim shooting Slardar?


Why do you think that mafia have a medic? I don't see that anywhere in the OP. I see DT, Roleblocker, Vet + 3 KP.

On February 09 2012 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Radfield: you just claimed a DT.

You survived a hit of mine last night. This is very interesting to me.
On February 09 2012 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Is there anything in your role that would allow you to survive hits? Or do you think you got medic protected?
On February 09 2012 23:03 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:51 Palmar wrote:
Radfield, how did you survive? Is it it your role?

I shot you dead good last night. But you're much less dead than I had hoped?


Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:52 Palmar wrote:
oh I get it, you're black.


If I was black I would have shot you in the face Palmar I most certainly would not have DTed Sheth.

I assume I was saved by a medic.

Why would you ever shoot me night 1, it borders on braindead. You're supposed to have good reads on me too Palmar. I'd accuse you of being black, but then I wouldn't be here would I. That leaves mafia or bad Palmar... which is it I wonder?

So are you voting Sheth or what?

I checked the exchange. Indeed, Radfield DT-slipped first, so assuming you lied about the roleblock N2, and about being a DT and not a Vigi, this could have actually happened.
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 09:27 GMT
#2644
On February 13 2012 18:24 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar I will kill rad no worries


okey honey, let's soldier on then.

I'll kill toad.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 09:29 GMT
#2645
On February 13 2012 18:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 18:24 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar I will kill rad no worries


okey honey, let's soldier on then.

I'll kill toad.

but, weren´t you a DT just now?

sigh...
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 09:30 GMT
#2646
On February 13 2012 18:29 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 18:27 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 18:24 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar I will kill rad no worries


okey honey, let's soldier on then.

I'll kill toad.

but, weren´t you a DT just now?

sigh...


I never claimed that.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 10:05 GMT
#2647
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 10:08 GMT
#2648
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


I never said that. Killing radfield is cool though.
Computer says mafia
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 13 2012 10:35 GMT
#2649
On February 13 2012 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


I never said that. Killing radfield is cool though.

You did say that.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 10:39 GMT
#2650
On February 13 2012 19:35 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:08 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


I never said that. Killing radfield is cool though.

You did say that.


No I didn't.
Computer says mafia
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 13 2012 10:48 GMT
#2651
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


He is trolling. he's not a DT, doesnt have a check on Radfield. Instead he is a Vig ( harley quinn) that shot radfield nigth 1 and was RB nigth two.

@Palmar : What makes you beleive Radfield is Scum and not Batman. You changed your mind on him but did not give any reason. Are you really expecting us to blindly follow a lynch like that ?

As for now, we have no reason to lynch Radfield. He has given us Sheth early day 2, and it really did not look like a scum move. He maybe is DT, maybe Batman as Palmar initially claimed. The only reason for lynching him would be to protect Toad if Rad is batman. And as stated multiple time in this thead lynching scum is better than lynching 3rd party.

Why not lynching you instead forumite :

* You jumped on newly created Radfield Bandwagon despite having NO reason to do so ( other than 'palmar told me' when it is obvious he is faking his DT claim).

* You voted sheth reluctanctly day 2 :

On February 10 2012 00:56 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 00:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Looking through rG's filter I have to retract some of my claims against him. He didn't claim actual immortality, so his later statements are consistent. It's consistent with his first DT (no name) claim too.

I just don't understand why he got a guilty read on me if I'm Clayface but that discussion isn't going anywhere until he comes back to this thread.


what about clayface hidden stuff. you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.


he'd know that himself because there would something telling him
you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.

in his role pm. Apparently it's not.
And I don't see how lynching a bunch of mafias is a bad idea forumite. What's up with you? Not to mention that a "He is Batman" read is WAAAAY harder to do than a "he is not town read".
You're telling us to lynch someone we think might end being batman. What happens if palmar and I am wrong about this? Yeah it makes sense and it looks like Rad is batman but I'm not going to jump off a cliff if he's not to quote what palmar said.
If lynching palmar turns out bad we're screwed BIG TIME. There is NOT A SINGLE reason to lynch radfield right now given his claim.

It sounded like Palmar was 100% sure that Radfield is Batman, you are saying that you are doubting this now? In that case, why did Palmar claim Joker in the first place? Wasn´t it to be able to make the deal with Radfield? If it doesn´t matter who the Batman is, if it´s not Radfield, then there´s nothing stopping him from ignoring us and going on a rampage, is there?

I think it´s a crazy plan, one of many in this game, but fine, I´ll play along. Let´s kill Sheth.


##unvote Radfield
##vote Liquid`Sheth



This post is scummy in several ways. First you do not seem wild about lynching Sheth. Why ? On day 1, you were all for lynching him, but now "it is a crazy plan". You are contradicting yourself here. Secondly, "it is a crazy plan " on day 2, and now that sheth has flipped scum, as radfield predicted, You blindly accept to lynch radfield based on a obviously false DT check. It doesnt make sense. It looks like you really want Radfield dead, and it doesnt make sense as town, but it really makes sense as scum.

Therefore, You are scum.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 10:57 GMT
#2652
On February 13 2012 19:48 Tyrran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


He is trolling. he's not a DT, doesnt have a check on Radfield. Instead he is a Vig ( harley quinn) that shot radfield nigth 1 and was RB nigth two.

@Palmar : What makes you beleive Radfield is Scum and not Batman. You changed your mind on him but did not give any reason. Are you really expecting us to blindly follow a lynch like that ?

As for now, we have no reason to lynch Radfield. He has given us Sheth early day 2, and it really did not look like a scum move. He maybe is DT, maybe Batman as Palmar initially claimed. The only reason for lynching him would be to protect Toad if Rad is batman. And as stated multiple time in this thead lynching scum is better than lynching 3rd party.

Why not lynching you instead forumite :

* You jumped on newly created Radfield Bandwagon despite having NO reason to do so ( other than 'palmar told me' when it is obvious he is faking his DT claim).

* You voted sheth reluctanctly day 2 :

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 00:56 Forumite wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Looking through rG's filter I have to retract some of my claims against him. He didn't claim actual immortality, so his later statements are consistent. It's consistent with his first DT (no name) claim too.

I just don't understand why he got a guilty read on me if I'm Clayface but that discussion isn't going anywhere until he comes back to this thread.


what about clayface hidden stuff. you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.


he'd know that himself because there would something telling him
you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.

in his role pm. Apparently it's not.
And I don't see how lynching a bunch of mafias is a bad idea forumite. What's up with you? Not to mention that a "He is Batman" read is WAAAAY harder to do than a "he is not town read".
You're telling us to lynch someone we think might end being batman. What happens if palmar and I am wrong about this? Yeah it makes sense and it looks like Rad is batman but I'm not going to jump off a cliff if he's not to quote what palmar said.
If lynching palmar turns out bad we're screwed BIG TIME. There is NOT A SINGLE reason to lynch radfield right now given his claim.

It sounded like Palmar was 100% sure that Radfield is Batman, you are saying that you are doubting this now? In that case, why did Palmar claim Joker in the first place? Wasn´t it to be able to make the deal with Radfield? If it doesn´t matter who the Batman is, if it´s not Radfield, then there´s nothing stopping him from ignoring us and going on a rampage, is there?

I think it´s a crazy plan, one of many in this game, but fine, I´ll play along. Let´s kill Sheth.


##unvote Radfield
##vote Liquid`Sheth



This post is scummy in several ways. First you do not seem wild about lynching Sheth. Why ? On day 1, you were all for lynching him, but now "it is a crazy plan". You are contradicting yourself here. Secondly, "it is a crazy plan " on day 2, and now that sheth has flipped scum, as radfield predicted, You blindly accept to lynch radfield based on a obviously false DT check. It doesnt make sense. It looks like you really want Radfield dead, and it doesnt make sense as town, but it really makes sense as scum.

Therefore, You are scum.


scum
Computer says mafia
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 13 2012 12:05 GMT
#2653
Link

Bah good enough.
##Vote evantrees
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 12:12 GMT
#2654
On February 13 2012 21:05 Adam4167 wrote:
Link

Bah good enough.
##Vote evantrees


Not that I actually care, but if you want to improve at mafia, you should think harder about this.
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 13 2012 12:14 GMT
#2655
On February 09 2012 12:33 Bill Murray wrote:
I've got something I need to say, but it's going to have to wait about thirty minutes to an hour

This message was after I got a townread on layabout
-that- was when I decided to change my protection

On February 09 2012 15:06 Bill Murray wrote:
I got roleblocked

*third party facepalm*

On February 09 2012 15:28 Bill Murray wrote:
im going to make them regret the next 70 hours
cheers!
off to bed!

this is sadly not going to be true, unless it's a crapshoot for me, or my sheeped townread pulls through (layabout)

my girlfriend's grandfather just died, and we were rowing really bad before it happened. so, i've been up all night, it's 7 am, and I can solidly say that I regret not being able to read everything and have the time for this. I do promise to try my hardest with the time I do have.

On February 13 2012 07:03 Bill Murray wrote:
Curu just messaged me and said i protected my target from a hit (layabout)



This was on N2, for the record, that layabout was protected
I do not know why the mods waited to inform me. I was sort of mad about it, but it is irrelevant so long as you know that I am speaking the truth, and have good intentions.

My stance on Kurumi has changed since I voted him. I am now pretty sure he is a blue role with me.
Though I feel Layabout is green, I trust his scumhunting at this point, so I'm not sure who I'm going to protect.
My stance on schworz as a DT has deteriorated to the point I would be ok lynching him

I do not see the case on evantrees, would someone refresh me?


thanks.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 13 2012 12:19 GMT
#2656
On February 13 2012 17:04 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 07:03 Bill Murray wrote:
i have this set as my "startup" webpage, so i checked my pm; i dont have time to post more right now
layabout isnt clear town, though, with the amount of vigs we have, but im def. leaning town on him now

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 07:05 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm just going to sheep layabout incase i get dreadfully busy

As Toad asked, why did you protect layabout the "not clear town" over a town PR who was confirmed to you?

Also, why are you sheeping a player whose alignment you are unsure of? Shouldn't you at least sheep your strongest townread if you aren't going to pay attention? Or are you claiming that at this point in the thread layabout is your strongest townread?

##vote BillMurray

layabout is my strongest townread,
and i protected layabout from a hit

tyrran has also scumslipped, letting me know another blue, mind you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 13 2012 12:20 GMT
#2657
@Lanaia/Katina/Uprising:
layabout's posting is 10x better than jackal's in terms of catching scm
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 13 2012 12:23 GMT
#2658
On February 08 2012 01:16 layabout wrote:
We now have a few candidates that might actually be scum:
Toad
Cyber+Cheese
Sheth
maybe someone else

it would be VERY disadvantageous for layabout to place his scumbuddy at the bottom of his "let's lynch these guys" lynch 5 days ago. he's not scum.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#2659
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul




Radfield. Time to claim which DT you are...

I propose that we kill either Radfield or Palmar today, and if we:

a) kill Radfield and he isn't Talia (or someone who have an ability to appear as Talia) then we kill Palmar.
b) kill Palmar, and if he in fact flips Calandar Man, or more likely Batman, then we kill Radfield.

Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 12:34 GMT
#2660
On February 13 2012 19:48 Tyrran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
Whatever. You say you have a red check, we´ll know soon.

##vote Radfield


He is trolling. he's not a DT, doesnt have a check on Radfield. Instead he is a Vig ( harley quinn) that shot radfield nigth 1 and was RB nigth two.

@Palmar : What makes you beleive Radfield is Scum and not Batman. You changed your mind on him but did not give any reason. Are you really expecting us to blindly follow a lynch like that ?

As for now, we have no reason to lynch Radfield. He has given us Sheth early day 2, and it really did not look like a scum move. He maybe is DT, maybe Batman as Palmar initially claimed. The only reason for lynching him would be to protect Toad if Rad is batman. And as stated multiple time in this thead lynching scum is better than lynching 3rd party.

Why not lynching you instead forumite :

* You jumped on newly created Radfield Bandwagon despite having NO reason to do so ( other than 'palmar told me' when it is obvious he is faking his DT claim).

* You voted sheth reluctanctly day 2 :

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 00:56 Forumite wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 00:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Looking through rG's filter I have to retract some of my claims against him. He didn't claim actual immortality, so his later statements are consistent. It's consistent with his first DT (no name) claim too.

I just don't understand why he got a guilty read on me if I'm Clayface but that discussion isn't going anywhere until he comes back to this thread.


what about clayface hidden stuff. you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.


he'd know that himself because there would something telling him
you appear randomly as someone when checked. because you can turn into anything. Basically a flavoured miller.

in his role pm. Apparently it's not.
And I don't see how lynching a bunch of mafias is a bad idea forumite. What's up with you? Not to mention that a "He is Batman" read is WAAAAY harder to do than a "he is not town read".
You're telling us to lynch someone we think might end being batman. What happens if palmar and I am wrong about this? Yeah it makes sense and it looks like Rad is batman but I'm not going to jump off a cliff if he's not to quote what palmar said.
If lynching palmar turns out bad we're screwed BIG TIME. There is NOT A SINGLE reason to lynch radfield right now given his claim.

It sounded like Palmar was 100% sure that Radfield is Batman, you are saying that you are doubting this now? In that case, why did Palmar claim Joker in the first place? Wasn´t it to be able to make the deal with Radfield? If it doesn´t matter who the Batman is, if it´s not Radfield, then there´s nothing stopping him from ignoring us and going on a rampage, is there?

I think it´s a crazy plan, one of many in this game, but fine, I´ll play along. Let´s kill Sheth.


##unvote Radfield
##vote Liquid`Sheth



This post is scummy in several ways. First you do not seem wild about lynching Sheth. Why ? On day 1, you were all for lynching him, but now "it is a crazy plan". You are contradicting yourself here. Secondly, "it is a crazy plan " on day 2, and now that sheth has flipped scum, as radfield predicted, You blindly accept to lynch radfield based on a obviously false DT check. It doesnt make sense. It looks like you really want Radfield dead, and it doesnt make sense as town, but it really makes sense as scum.

Therefore, You are scum.

I´ve no idea what Palmar is up to, but he says there´s a red check on Radfield. We could lynch him and if the check was a lie, lynch Palmar tomorrow. Either way we know if Palmar is helping or hurting Town.

Please get your facts straight, there´s no bandwagon on Radfield, I´m the first to vote him, because there´s a red DT check on him. Also I was one of those who voted Sheth Day 1, the day that you and others mislynched Cyber_Cheese. Sure, I was reluctant to vote him again Day 2, but only because there was a strong suspicion that Radfield was Batman, and that we should lynch him first. I´m not the most shining example of Townplay in this game, but at least call me out on the odd things I do, not those that make sense.
:3
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
OSC
5h 42m
Replay Cast
5h 42m
OSC
18h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.