• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2012 22:39 GMT
#2621
the evantrees lynch is terrible btw, but I'm just gonna do whatever Emperor Kurumi tells me to
Computer says mafia
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 22:45:41
February 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#2622


\o/
||
/ \

Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 23:13 GMT
#2623
On February 13 2012 07:39 Palmar wrote:
the evantrees lynch is terrible btw, but I'm just gonna do whatever Emperor Kurumi tells me to

Suggestions ? Off to bed and school
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 23:15 GMT
#2624
On February 13 2012 07:45 Erandorr wrote:


\o/
||
/ \


Don´t edit your posts!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 23:16 GMT
#2625
Nevermind, I thought you were in this game.
:3
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 13 2012 01:36 GMT
#2626
Hey, I'm still without internet for the time being since I just moved. Hopefully it won't be for long but I can check the thread at least once a day minimum.

On to important matters:

I'm still suspicious of Toad. He gets away with causing a shit storm in the thread with all his claiming and barely anyone bats an eye. And he continues to post big walls of text. I can't even think of something beneficial he's done for the town. I believe Palmar was saying that we should kill Toad and I have no idea why he wants to sheep along with whatever Kurumi says when he's been adamant about killing Toad.

I would also like to bring more attention to Tunkeg, as after rereading his filter I'm confident he is mafia. What's particularly interesting is that he comes in today with an accusation against evantrees. This is the first time he has ever mentioned evantrees (check his filter), and I cannot help but feel like he just chose evantrees as his target to blend in (this is after Radfield called evantrees out today). The inconsistency with his posting is becoming more noticeable, and it feels like he just does not care about the town. evantrees has been picking up a few votes on a whim recently, and that makes me wary about lynching him at the moment, though I admit his filter is pretty sad.

##Vote: Tunkeg

Assuming that BM and layabout are telling the truth, BM should be slapped in the face for not protecting someone more important. And by slapped in the face I mean we should ban him from posting for a day so I won't have to gauge my eyes out every time I see his name.

And since nobody's seemed to notice, Forumite has yet to make a post in a long while that actively displays his opinion.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 13 2012 05:05 GMT
#2627
I'm thinking of sheeping Kurumi too... There's too many people in this game that I have null reads on... Random reads below:

I buy Schworz' chaoser DT check and guess he's gotta be town/blue and I just didnt understand his actions yesterday setting up a Palmar lynch for today...
Hiro's been lurking and asking to be hit too much to make me comfortable... His explicit requests to be lynched make me very uncomfortable... I wonder if that's WIFOM or he's actually really busy
I want to vote Quails just to see if Kurumi was right about another call in that post, lol...
Tunkeg has been wishy-washy the entire game, being suspicious of about 12 different people, but never making a really solid case against any of them
Adam nearly switching off Sheth on day 2 (unvoting in here but not in official vote thread) needs to be remembered in any list where we put together everyone who voted for and didn't vote (saw a couple while reading, too sleepy to find them exactly)

Also: Riddler is labeled as a Vigi in the game description, and we more or less know theres a riddler in the game because of the "Riddler's Game" starting (i think it was Day 2 that it started?) - Do we have any idea who he's hit so far??
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 13 2012 05:53 GMT
#2628
Im going to put my vote on Hiro soly on the basis that he has not done anything useful and wants till lynch him self WIFOM but whatever. I havent had the time i would like to read thru the filters. I dont want to be mod killed if i miss because i missed day 1

: (

##Vote: hiro protagonist
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 13 2012 08:04 GMT
#2629
On February 13 2012 07:03 Bill Murray wrote:
i have this set as my "startup" webpage, so i checked my pm; i dont have time to post more right now
layabout isnt clear town, though, with the amount of vigs we have, but im def. leaning town on him now

On February 13 2012 07:05 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm just going to sheep layabout incase i get dreadfully busy

As Toad asked, why did you protect layabout the "not clear town" over a town PR who was confirmed to you?

Also, why are you sheeping a player whose alignment you are unsure of? Shouldn't you at least sheep your strongest townread if you aren't going to pay attention? Or are you claiming that at this point in the thread layabout is your strongest townread?

##vote BillMurray
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:10 GMT
#2630
On February 13 2012 08:13 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 07:39 Palmar wrote:
the evantrees lynch is terrible btw, but I'm just gonna do whatever Emperor Kurumi tells me to

Suggestions ? Off to bed and school


Hiro or Forumite, maybe Kitaman.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:11 GMT
#2631
On February 13 2012 10:36 Katina wrote:
I'm still suspicious of Toad. He gets away with causing a shit storm in the thread with all his claiming and barely anyone bats an eye. And he continues to post big walls of text. I can't even think of something beneficial he's done for the town. I believe Palmar was saying that we should kill Toad and I have no idea why he wants to sheep along with whatever Kurumi says when he's been adamant about killing Toad.


Imma shoot Toad myself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:20 GMT
#2632
Hey Kurumi.

Honey, shouldn't we just convince everyone to kill Radfield? That would make us so popular.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:31 GMT
#2633
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul

Computer says mafia
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 13 2012 08:37 GMT
#2634
Hello everyone, as some of you might have noticed, I've been extremely inactive. Fortunately, I have a good reason: I have been to London over the weekend with my fiance and I had no way to write on TL since, for some reason, the smartphone version of the page doesn't let me log in on my iPhone 4, it just says "login timed out".

I will try to catch up with the topic during work and can hopefully become active today again. Cheers.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:39 GMT
#2635
in addition. Radfield bussed sheth yesterday, it would be hilarious to just kill him the day after and call their bluff immediately.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 08:40 GMT
#2636
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:42 GMT
#2637
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 08:47 GMT
#2638
On February 13 2012 17:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.

Seriously, you need to get your story straight.

You´ve said you were shot N1, and roleblocked N2, you pushed Radfield into revealing his Shethcheck Day 2, are you saying you winged that one?
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 08:50 GMT
#2639
On February 13 2012 17:47 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.

Seriously, you need to get your story straight.

You´ve said you were shot N1, and roleblocked N2, you pushed Radfield into revealing his Shethcheck Day 2, are you saying you winged that one?


I never said any of those things. Stop lying.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 08:59 GMT
#2640
On February 13 2012 17:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:47 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:40 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 17:31 Palmar wrote:
ok let's do this:

I'm a Detective. My role name is Calendar Man

I checked Radfield last night, he's:

Talia al Ghul


Don´t you mean Night 1? You were roleblocked last night.

I can kind of accept this, but I have two questions. Why reveal this now, and were your trolling earlier (the whole game) to convince Scum you were an unkillable 3rd Party who they should ignore?


I wasn't roleblocked last night. I checked Kurumi night 1 and got vanilla town back as result.

Seriously, you need to get your story straight.

You´ve said you were shot N1, and roleblocked N2, you pushed Radfield into revealing his Shethcheck Day 2, are you saying you winged that one?


I never said any of those things. Stop lying.

Whatever.

What made you so sure that Radfield was a DT Day 2, that you were able to push him into revealing his knowledge of Sheth?
:3
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.