• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8743 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:37 GMT
#2701
Radfield + forumite + kita + wbg ?

That would be a little stacked for mafia don't you think palmar?
Espially if you and kurumi are third party
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 13 2012 14:39 GMT
#2702
On February 13 2012 23:30 Palmar wrote:
thank me later.


You don't need thanks because you are the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt you because you can take it. Because you are not our hero. You're a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:40 GMT
#2703
On February 13 2012 23:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Radfield + forumite + kita + wbg ?

That would be a little stacked for mafia don't you think palmar?
Espially if you and kurumi are third party

Jackal, Chaoser, DoctorHelvetica on town's side?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:41 GMT
#2704
and us kurumi, we're both town.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:42 GMT
#2705
On February 13 2012 23:41 Palmar wrote:
and us kurumi, we're both town.

Yeah I am JOAT.
I think I will be okay with lynching either hiro or kita.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:43 GMT
#2706
BEST
SLIP
EVER

:p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:44 GMT
#2707
On February 13 2012 23:43 Toadesstern wrote:
BEST
SLIP
EVER

:p

Ekhem, I just don't think I am a good town player. On the other hand, Palmar is. Forgive me
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 14:45 GMT
#2708
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:47 GMT
#2709
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:48 GMT
#2710
On February 13 2012 23:45 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.


it's 15v5. Mafia has 3KP. A mislynch is basicly a loss for town.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 13 2012 14:48 GMT
#2711
On February 13 2012 23:45 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

I do not think that Palmar is scum. I do not think that Radfield is scum

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.

maybe i edited it a bit for you.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:49 GMT
#2712
On February 13 2012 23:47 Palmar wrote:
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?

Did it stop Your shot going through?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:51 GMT
#2713
On February 13 2012 23:49 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:47 Palmar wrote:
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?

Did it stop Your shot going through?

I tried to shoot last night, but was roleblocked, so yes.

In addition, I shot radfield night 1. He survived the shot though.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:51 GMT
#2714
On February 13 2012 23:48 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:45 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.


it's 15v5. Mafia has 3KP. A mislynch is basicly a loss for town.


no, mafia kp goes down as they die, stop the fearmongering.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:53 GMT
#2715
ok palmar and kurumi are third party.

Who's our lynch target? I still have troubles believing all thoose 4 people are actually red. Forumites most recent post made me think he's mafia again. Kita posts nothing, rad is posting stuff that's not making sense and wbg is already dead.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 14:53 GMT
#2716
On February 13 2012 23:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:49 Kurumi wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:47 Palmar wrote:
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?

Did it stop Your shot going through?

I tried to shoot last night, but was roleblocked, so yes.

In addition, I shot radfield night 1. He survived the shot though.

Hmm.. That makes no sense though.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 14:53 GMT
#2717
On February 13 2012 23:48 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:45 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.


it's 15v5. Mafia has 3KP. A mislynch is basicly a loss for town.

What do you propose we do then?

If I believe Palmar is Batman, then I can accept that Palmar gives a correct rolecheck on Radfield so that Town can go on killing scum. Wouldn´t that make Radfield a good target?
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 14:54 GMT
#2718
On February 13 2012 23:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:49 Kurumi wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:47 Palmar wrote:
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?

Did it stop Your shot going through?

I tried to shoot last night, but was roleblocked, so yes.

In addition, I shot radfield night 1. He survived the shot though.


you're telling me radfield got locked up n1?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 14:55 GMT
#2719
On February 13 2012 23:53 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:48 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:45 Forumite wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
ok here's the deal. There's no way that all 4 of you guys: Palmar, Rad, Kita and forumite will flip red. Especially since wbg flipped red yesterday I highly doubt that. More like 1 of those 1 red (which is already a lot with wbg since everyone says he's so good as mafia), 1 or 2 end up being third party and whatever is leftover is town.
Ironically I don't want to lynch forumite anymore.

<3

It´s possible that Palmar tells the truth about Radfield, and we are choosing between Scum and 3rd Party, but Radfields DT claim D2 would have been an odd gamble. I´m leaning towards lynching Palmar, and have someone check Radfield. I´m not sure how Radfield would flip and I´m almost certain Palmar is 3rd Party, and it feels like killing the possibly usefull Batman is preferable to mislynching a Town DT.

Either way I think the lynch should be between Palmar or Radfield.


it's 15v5. Mafia has 3KP. A mislynch is basicly a loss for town.

What do you propose we do then?

If I believe Palmar is Batman, then I can accept that Palmar gives a correct rolecheck on Radfield so that Town can go on killing scum. Wouldn´t that make Radfield a good target?


I don't have rolechecks, I'm a vigilante. My role name is Riddler.

I SHOT radfield night one.

I couldn't shoot last night because I was roleblocked.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 14:56 GMT
#2720
On February 13 2012 23:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:49 Kurumi wrote:
On February 13 2012 23:47 Palmar wrote:
@forumite: do you not find it weird that scum did not roleblock or shoot the claimed detective radfield? Instead using a roleblock on the troll palmar?

Did it stop Your shot going through?

I tried to shoot last night, but was roleblocked, so yes.

In addition, I shot radfield night 1. He survived the shot though.


you're telling me radfield got locked up n1?

He couldn´t have been, Radfield checked Sheth N1
:3
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
OSC
9h 43m
Replay Cast
9h 43m
OSC
22h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.