• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 179 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 03:06 GMT
#461
On April 10 2011 12:03 Kavdragon wrote:
I would also like to announce my campaign for mayor. I didn't write up anything fancy this game for my platform, nor will I copy-past it from a previous game.

I offer the experience that I have gained from previously being mayor.

I offer strong leadership, something that already demonstrated in XXXVI, but I have worked on and further improved on since then.

I offer my skills as an analyst. My analysis in XXXVI was key to the town's victory, and while I have not had the chance to demonstrate it since then, I have been talking with veteran players (Ver, BC, and Foolishness) constantly since then about how I can improve my play, and analysis.

I will be offering my ideas, opinions, and thoughts openly to make my alignment clear to the town.

I offer victory for the town.

Vote for Kav!


My campaign has prettier pictures than yours! Also if you are elected and I'm stuck as a bg again I'll have an aneurysm!

That said, gentlemen don't vote for themselves and I'd be happy to have you as a pardoner with me

##Vote Kavdragon
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 03:09 GMT
#462
Pardoner Campaign

I'm running for pardoner. Why? Well frankly, so I keep it out of the hands of everyone else. I know I'm town, so I see little reason not to run.

In addition, it would cut the odds of the mafia learning the bodyguard identities in half and force them to campaign harder, rather than settling for second.

My pardoning policy would be to let the lynch go as planned unless there is an undoubtedly obvious mafia bandwagon. It would not be surprising if I never chose to use the power at all.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 03:37 GMT
#463
Oh, I guess I should mention my plan for mayorship:

Given that there are a lot of newer people, and given that there is a lot of KP in this game, there are two things I want to accomplish:

One: I want this to be an excellent learning environment for newer players. I plan on spending a good amount of time directing people, and helping accelerate their education, particularly when it comes to analysis.

Two: We cannot rely on a small group of people doing all the work. With a mafia this large, and KP so high, they will be able to snipe the "head" of the town easily. Because of this EVERYONE needs to pull their own weight. I want EVERYONE analyzing. I want to mobilize the whole M sector so that the mafia can never rid this town of analysts.

These goals go hand in hand and will serve the dual purpose of achieving victory for the town, and bringing in our newest members into the fold of mafia. (Welcome all you who are new to TL mafia!)


Oh, and agreed GMarshal. Voting for myself is weird. ##Vote: GMarshal
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 03:39 GMT
#464
I'm debating on whether or not I want to run... I had a pretty successful game last time but I'm not sure if I would make a better mayor than Kav or not.

I'm not sold on Kav being green quite yet however. After seeing his masterful black play last game I can easily see him pulling a fast one over on town. DrH's immediate tunneling is also making me suspicious of both players. Nothing definite yet, but I won't be voting for either.

No read on GM quite yet, not going to vote for him until I have one. GM if you want my vote you'll be analyzing people a lot more before vote time.

Day is 48 hours, yes?

Gonna do some initial reading of other players now. Right now Kav and DrH are my least favorite people.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 03:39 GMT
#465
[image loading]


OBJECTION!


Kita is a weak person who can't handle tough cases. A person prone to failure and easy to trick. A peson easily swayed by the mafia to do their bidding. A person that could very well be scum. He runs on a platform of fear and timidness, stating that he is merely running to keep the role of pardoner out of other's hands because he is "town" and that he will only use his powers in situations where it is clear cut from town that it is a mafia bandwagon. WEAK! SPINELESS!

I promise to be different, fearless, a force against which the red scum who have so viciously killed Plexa will not want to go up against.

  • I will work closely with the Mayor to help find mafia as well as to keep our bodyguards safe. If I suspect anything at all about the Mayor, I will immediately bring it to the town's attention.
  • I will work closely with the town as well, while I don't have the triple vote power of the mayor, I do have the power to pardon and I will use it if needed
  • I am willing, unlike Kita, to make the difficult choices. If I feel an unjust lynch is being made and that the second highest person being voted on is actually mafia, I will make that call and I will pardon. It will be an informed decision and I will explain my actions in a satisfactory way but I will not sit around twiddling my fingers when I think a wrong is about to occur.


I'm a good player that has a good head between my shoulders. In Insane I pushed for Darm's lynch before even Bum posted on it. On Day 2 I tried to move the vote off Tackster, who was green, onto LemonWalrus, who was red and almost succeeded. Had I had the power to pardon, we might had 3 confirmed townies instead of only 2. Finally, I am willing to take risks if I think they will help town. My bluff of King gave Kavdragon much WIFOM to think about and would have certainly worked if it weren't for iGrok's fake breadcumbs.


Vote For Courage!
Vote For Tigerblood!
Vote to Bi-Win it all!
Vote For chaoser!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 03:48 GMT
#466
In regards to voting for Mayor:

I will be voting for GMarshal and here is why:

I know GMarshal's play
I have been in two PM circles as well as 1 game where he was mafia recently.This means I probably have the best read on GMarshal out of everyone. His Town Play is far superior to his Mafia Play. It is very easy to tell when he is Mafia and unless he has improved his play for it in just 1 game, I am pretty sure I can sniff it out.

GMarshal knows My play
In the two circles we have been in, I was Mafia in one and Town in the other. He has seen up close my play on both sides. If I am red and he is green, he will out very quickly.

This of course is all moot if both me and him are Mafia but look at my posts in this thread already and ask yourself if they are townie or not. I have tried to clear up easy conversations for mafia to blend in on as well as promoted townie play.

##vote: GMarshal
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 03:55 GMT
#467
Oh, dear god, so many campaigns going up already... I still think I have the superior pictures, but thats irrelevant.

Onto actually saying things with meaning. tnkted you'll notice I do analysis when its actually relevant. at this time there is very little to analyze, and frankly the discussion we had about night talking and in general terms the mayorship, while useful to newbies provides very little to analyze as both sides of the night talk discussion have pro-town and anti-town features, hence the discussion was really good for scum to blend in, because weighing in on either side was easy. (scum isn't going to wade in and say "I think you should only roleclaim at night lololol"). What is analyzable about those posts is who seemed to be trying to just fit in.

As of right now, I have a FoS for wiggles, reading his posts it seemed to me that he was trying to just blend in, much like Meapak's posts in Insane 2, In insane I died without calling Meapak out on it, so I wont make that mistake this time, so there, FoS wiggles .
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 03:56 GMT
#468
oh, and thanks chaoser, I'll try to not disappoint you this game ^_^
Moderator
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 04:03 GMT
#469
On the contrary GM, anytime anyone posts something they reveal a lot about their motives. While you're right: there is not enough evidence for some conclusive conclusions to be drawn, there is enough posts from people to give us an idea about people's typical habits and to what players they are inclined to agree and disagree with. The fluidity of their arguments and alignment of their positions can tell you a lot of you know what you're doing.

For example, DrH and Kav already have a relationship. Its not a relationship that reveals much, but DrH has drawn extreme attention to himself and by extension, to Kav. I don't know much about DrH's meta, but unless he's doing some extreme stuff with attempting to provoke Kav into revealing something (ie, super high level play), he's either an aggressive player, a bad player, or scum. I'm not FOSing him or kav, but I'm learning things about both of them by how Kav is responding to DrH and how DrH is responding to those responses.

And that same analysis can be extended to other players, such as chaoser. I am focusing on him now.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 04:07 GMT
#470
i'm both aggressive and bad
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 04:17 GMT
#471
On April 10 2011 13:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
i'm both aggressive and bad


I disagree

tnkted, what you need to know is that Dr.H is a long time Mafia Player, so I feel that he is trying something tricky this game (I even think I know, what, but to reveal it would be to spoil half the fun)

Either way, you make a good point about looking at the interactions between the players, when you said analysis I assumed you meant PbP analysis, but you are right interplayer interaction is also important to consider. I see it as more valuable when we lynch someone and see their alignment, then now, when alignments are still up in the air (which is when I go back and look over their old posts).

Still good call.
Moderator
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 10 2011 04:18 GMT
#472
[image loading]

I have an announcement to make. I am an Assassin. Give yourself a moment, and let that sink in. You may be thinking, "is this chump smoking something?" And you would be right. Alas, this profound post is not done out of insanity. Here's my offer: I get elected as Mayor or Pardoner (doesn't matter which one as I will explain below), and I give the town my rolecheck and 2 of my vigilante shots (saving the last to complete my win condition).

How does this benefit me? Simple. I don't die because of the bodyguards. Meanwhile, the other assassins have a strong chance of being shot at night or lynched on accident, and this is good for both myself and the town, since it decreases hostile KP. Because I'm protected, I don't need to have all of my powers with these advantages.

Now let's go through the possibilities, since I am sure very few of you are just going to believe me outright.

1. I am actually an Assassin.
2. I am mafia. You guys ask me to rolecheck on Night 2. Game over for me. Even if I guess it right, Mafia does not have extra KP this game, so extra shots can only come from Assassins/Vigilantes. Thus, this will be very obvious and a mafia will be sacrificed for nothing. There is zero motivation for me to do this.
3. I am some town role and on crack. Yay? Town wins.

The only negative possibility to the town is, what if I get planted in office and don't cooperate? Well, then I lose since town will just lynch me next day. I have no incentive not to cooperate unless I am about to win the game, in which case town doesn't lose anything.

Lastly, why did I do something as absurd as this?

Why not?

The Assassin role is boring, and this will surely make things interesting and let me make an impact on the game as a whole. I just need one shot to make sure I can fulfill my victory condition, and the town gets 2 KP, a rolecheck, and a person who they are 100% sure is not Mafia.

Obviously, as I am Assassin, I have no obligation to help the town outside of my powers. However, I do have an interest in helping the town do well because it's fun. Assassin on its own is not fun.

You don't have to believe me on what I'm saying. Take this as you will, but right now I'm making you an offer you can'tshouldn't refuse. Elect me, and the town gains an invaluable asset. Protactinium for Mayor/Pardoner.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 10 2011 04:19 GMT
#473
I would like to run for Mayor again

Lets make Kenpachi Mayor Initiative
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4910627
+ Show Spoiler +
Who are you and what can you do for town?
I am Kenpachi and i cannot do anything for you.

Why do believe you should be mayor?
Well, thats easy to answer. I am Kenpachi.

Do you understand what is going on at the moment?
No but i will read the thread

How experienced are you in a game of Mafia?
i played about 7 games i think, winning about 2 of them doing nothing

You scummy fuck.


But seriously, no comment here. Id like to point out that people who contribute very little or repeat what other people said in a small paragraph is usually scum or scared
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 10 2011 04:20 GMT
#474
Major balls by Protact
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 10 2011 04:21 GMT
#475
Protactinium did was I was planning to do if I got assassin, lol.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 10 2011 04:21 GMT
#476
On April 10 2011 13:19 Kenpachi wrote:
But seriously, no comment here. Id like to point out that people who contribute very little or repeat what other people said in a small paragraph is usually scum or scared

hahahahahhah. Ken, you're my favorite
:3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 04:22 GMT
#477
On April 10 2011 13:18 Protactinium wrote:
[image loading]

I have an announcement to make. I am an Assassin. Give yourself a moment, and let that sink in. You may be thinking, "is this chump smoking something?" And you would be right. Alas, this profound post is not done out of insanity. Here's my offer: I get elected as Mayor or Pardoner (doesn't matter which one as I will explain below), and I give the town my rolecheck and 2 of my vigilante shots (saving the last to complete my win condition).

How does this benefit me? Simple. I don't die because of the bodyguards. Meanwhile, the other assassins have a strong chance of being shot at night or lynched on accident, and this is good for both myself and the town, since it decreases hostile KP. Because I'm protected, I don't need to have all of my powers with these advantages.

Now let's go through the possibilities, since I am sure very few of you are just going to believe me outright.

1. I am actually an Assassin.
2. I am mafia. You guys ask me to rolecheck on Night 2. Game over for me. Even if I guess it right, Mafia does not have extra KP this game, so extra shots can only come from Assassins/Vigilantes. Thus, this will be very obvious and a mafia will be sacrificed for nothing. There is zero motivation for me to do this.
3. I am some town role and on crack. Yay? Town wins.

The only negative possibility to the town is, what if I get planted in office and don't cooperate? Well, then I lose since town will just lynch me next day. I have no incentive not to cooperate unless I am about to win the game, in which case town doesn't lose anything.

Lastly, why did I do something as absurd as this?

Why not?

The Assassin role is boring, and this will surely make things interesting and let me make an impact on the game as a whole. I just need one shot to make sure I can fulfill my victory condition, and the town gets 2 KP, a rolecheck, and a person who they are 100% sure is not Mafia.

Obviously, as I am Assassin, I have no obligation to help the town outside of my powers. However, I do have an interest in helping the town do well because it's fun. Assassin on its own is not fun.

You don't have to believe me on what I'm saying. Take this as you will, but right now I'm making you an offer you can'tshouldn't refuse. Elect me, and the town gains an invaluable asset. Protactinium for Mayor/Pardoner.


Is it just me or was this extremely stupid?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 10 2011 04:23 GMT
#478
On April 10 2011 13:21 GGQ wrote:
Protactinium did was I was planning to do if I got assassin, lol.


But SOMEBODY didn't make me one, even though I asked D:
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 10 2011 04:23 GMT
#479
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2011 13:18 Protactinium wrote:
[image loading]

I have an announcement to make. I am an Assassin. Give yourself a moment, and let that sink in. You may be thinking, "is this chump smoking something?" And you would be right. Alas, this profound post is not done out of insanity. Here's my offer: I get elected as Mayor or Pardoner (doesn't matter which one as I will explain below), and I give the town my rolecheck and 2 of my vigilante shots (saving the last to complete my win condition).

How does this benefit me? Simple. I don't die because of the bodyguards. Meanwhile, the other assassins have a strong chance of being shot at night or lynched on accident, and this is good for both myself and the town, since it decreases hostile KP. Because I'm protected, I don't need to have all of my powers with these advantages.

Now let's go through the possibilities, since I am sure very few of you are just going to believe me outright.

1. I am actually an Assassin.
2. I am mafia. You guys ask me to rolecheck on Night 2. Game over for me. Even if I guess it right, Mafia does not have extra KP this game, so extra shots can only come from Assassins/Vigilantes. Thus, this will be very obvious and a mafia will be sacrificed for nothing. There is zero motivation for me to do this.
3. I am some town role and on crack. Yay? Town wins.

The only negative possibility to the town is, what if I get planted in office and don't cooperate? Well, then I lose since town will just lynch me next day. I have no incentive not to cooperate unless I am about to win the game, in which case town doesn't lose anything.

Lastly, why did I do something as absurd as this?

Why not?

The Assassin role is boring, and this will surely make things interesting and let me make an impact on the game as a whole. I just need one shot to make sure I can fulfill my victory condition, and the town gets 2 KP, a rolecheck, and a person who they are 100% sure is not Mafia.

Obviously, as I am Assassin, I have no obligation to help the town outside of my powers. However, I do have an interest in helping the town do well because it's fun. Assassin on its own is not fun.

You don't have to believe me on what I'm saying. Take this as you will, but right now I'm making you an offer you can'tshouldn't refuse. Elect me, and the town gains an invaluable asset. Protactinium for Mayor/Pardoner.



You're kinda stuffed if you don't get elected though. Well i admire your balls.
##Vote Protactinium
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 04:23 GMT
#480
wow, protact got balls lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31634
Shuttle 2552
Bisu 1060
Horang2 1010
Jaedong 925
BeSt 373
Light 356
firebathero 327
Hyuk 289
actioN 271
[ Show more ]
Mini 259
Stork 231
Soma 224
Zeus 193
EffOrt 190
Soulkey 159
ggaemo 138
Leta 132
Last 130
Snow 103
ZerO 99
Rush 79
Pusan 75
Killer 49
Sea.KH 48
hero 39
Mind 37
Aegong 36
Mong 35
Sharp 31
Shine 27
Bale 26
Sexy 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 21
Yoon 21
PianO 16
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 14
zelot 14
Free 14
sorry 13
JulyZerg 12
Trap 11
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2606
qojqva1498
Dendi850
Fuzer 131
League of Legends
Reynor109
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1502
x6flipin332
markeloff43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1890
crisheroes797
Other Games
gofns27428
singsing2050
B2W.Neo537
XBOCT336
DeMusliM192
Livibee165
XaKoH 151
Mew2King129
Liquid`LucifroN124
QueenE90
ArmadaUGS80
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream273
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2340
• TFBlade569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
OSC
59m
Stellar Fest
59m
OSC
11h 59m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.