• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 179 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 09 2011 23:33 GMT
#421
Hey im red i've never played forum mafia before but have played irc with some friends. I'm fairly active on tl so inactivity shouldn't be a problem, i've read a bunch of older games so i hope i can help the town kick some scum ass.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 09 2011 23:37 GMT
#422
Hey im red


Hey im red


Hey im red


Hey im red


WE GOTS YOU!!!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 09 2011 23:45 GMT
#423
On April 10 2011 08:37 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Hey im red


Show nested quote +
Hey im red


Hey im red


Hey im red


WE GOTS YOU!!!!


DISCOVERED, yeah that may be a problem, just use FF as a nick then i guess. : /
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 23:53 GMT
#424
On April 10 2011 08:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 08:28 Tackster wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know - sorry i've been away from the game - i don't want to lurk but real life is busy atm. I will be on tomorrow for some proper communications!!

it hasn't even started lol


The first night 0 I ever played with, RoL was mafia and he raged over how horrible/unfair a thing it was to do that to a mafia team afterwards. I consider this conclusive proof that using night 0 as much as possible is a good idea.

Is this why you don't like my play? I view night 0 very differently then you. The game started as soon as i got my role PM imo. Night 0 is really just Day 1 by another name.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 10 2011 00:00 GMT
#425
On April 10 2011 08:14 kevconsim wrote:
im kevin this is my third game
most people call me that lurker person or kevconscum
i like mafia and cheesy poofs


Yes, I've obs'ed your play a bit in the other games. I hope you'll post more this time around! especially with no PM's.

Unfamiliar faces for me:
Latrommi
TranceStorm
urashimakt
Milkyst
DropBear
The_Roist
jaminz
AirbladeOrange
MetalFace
redFF
M0nsterChef
Serejai
Mig

Jeez that's a lot. Like I said (actually I think coag said it first in the other game thread), prepare for imba scumtell lynches If you've never played mafia before and you're town, it *should* be obvious so don't worry about it, just post and contribute what you can and have fun.

Serejai I've seen you around the forums, tech support and minecraft, but I don't know how you play mafia.

scumhunting 101 for everyone: mafia never TRY to look anti-town (unless a bus or something weird is going down). The optimal scum play is generally considered to be staying out of the limelight, keeping contribution/posting to a minimum. (Some scum prefer to attempt to match their town meta, but this is difficult especially when a scumbuddy is being pressured.) So a good approach for the first few days is to go through the player list and see who has not stood out to you at all. Read all their posts and see if they are hiding or just trying to appear to contribute by giving wishy-washy opinions or arguing points that don't matter.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 00:26 GMT
#426
On April 10 2011 08:53 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 08:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 08:28 Tackster wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know - sorry i've been away from the game - i don't want to lurk but real life is busy atm. I will be on tomorrow for some proper communications!!

it hasn't even started lol


The first night 0 I ever played with, RoL was mafia and he raged over how horrible/unfair a thing it was to do that to a mafia team afterwards. I consider this conclusive proof that using night 0 as much as possible is a good idea.

Is this why you don't like my play? I view night 0 very differently then you. The game started as soon as i got my role PM imo. Night 0 is really just Day 1 by another name.


no i just think its amusing that hes basically apologizing for inactivity when the game hasnt started

if youre trying to imply im mafia or that im even criticizing the existence of night 0 that doesnt help your case
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 10 2011 00:29 GMT
#427
On April 10 2011 09:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 08:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 08:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 08:28 Tackster wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know - sorry i've been away from the game - i don't want to lurk but real life is busy atm. I will be on tomorrow for some proper communications!!

it hasn't even started lol


The first night 0 I ever played with, RoL was mafia and he raged over how horrible/unfair a thing it was to do that to a mafia team afterwards. I consider this conclusive proof that using night 0 as much as possible is a good idea.

Is this why you don't like my play? I view night 0 very differently then you. The game started as soon as i got my role PM imo. Night 0 is really just Day 1 by another name.


no i just think its amusing that hes basically apologizing for inactivity when the game hasnt started


I may have made him a tad bit paranoid last game.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 10 2011 00:33 GMT
#428
honestly i only post when i have something to say...
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 00:36 GMT
#429
On April 10 2011 09:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 08:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 08:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 08:28 Tackster wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know - sorry i've been away from the game - i don't want to lurk but real life is busy atm. I will be on tomorrow for some proper communications!!

it hasn't even started lol


The first night 0 I ever played with, RoL was mafia and he raged over how horrible/unfair a thing it was to do that to a mafia team afterwards. I consider this conclusive proof that using night 0 as much as possible is a good idea.

Is this why you don't like my play? I view night 0 very differently then you. The game started as soon as i got my role PM imo. Night 0 is really just Day 1 by another name.


no i just think its amusing that hes basically apologizing for inactivity when the game hasnt started

if youre trying to imply im mafia or that im even criticizing the existence of night 0 that doesnt help your case


Lol no, I'm just trying to understand you, and explain myself. Also, in regard to your comment on my play being similar to Pokemafia, I was never this active in that game. My play this game is much more like XXXVI.

I'm playing this way, and being open about my ideas/opinions because it's important that be easy to read this game. There's already a party of six(?) conspirators who have formed up to get me lynched day one, so I've got to do my best to head them off before they get started. :D
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 00:39 GMT
#430
dt check kav n1
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 00:42 GMT
#431
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 10 2011 00:46 GMT
#432
On April 10 2011 09:33 kevconsim wrote:
honestly i only post when i have something to say...


Then you need to find more to say than you have in the last couple of games.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 00:49 GMT
#433
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 10 2011 00:53 GMT
#434
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1

Comes up 'child pornographer', might be broken.
Who dat ninja?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2011 00:54 GMT
#435
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?

Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 00:58 GMT
#436
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.
RIP Aaliyah
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 10 2011 01:06 GMT
#437
On April 10 2011 09:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.

Well, you might expect a townie to suggest not wasting a DT on them. Scum could be more prone to bluffing in order to gain trust and convince the town to DT someone else, so they feel like not DTing Kav is their own idea instead of his.

So I can see why he says "scum slip", even if it's just a night 0 joke.
Who dat ninja?
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 01:10 GMT
#438
On April 10 2011 10:06 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.

Well, you might expect a townie to suggest not wasting a DT on them. Scum could be more prone to bluffing in order to gain trust and convince the town to DT someone else, so they feel like not DTing Kav is their own idea instead of his.

So I can see why he says "scum slip", even if it's just a night 0 joke.



You forgot option three: Play so obviously town that no one wastes their DT check on you.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 10 2011 01:13 GMT
#439
On April 10 2011 10:06 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.

So I can see why he says "scum slip", even if it's just a night 0 joke.

Jackal doesnt joke
Kavdragon just became the light at the end of jackals tunnel.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 01:15 GMT
#440
On April 10 2011 10:10 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 10:06 urashimakt wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.

Well, you might expect a townie to suggest not wasting a DT on them. Scum could be more prone to bluffing in order to gain trust and convince the town to DT someone else, so they feel like not DTing Kav is their own idea instead of his.

So I can see why he says "scum slip", even if it's just a night 0 joke.



You forgot option three: Play so obviously town that no one wastes their DT check on you.

yeah well maybe you should try that cause "obviously town" is definitely not how i feel about you
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31634
Shuttle 2552
Bisu 1060
Horang2 1010
Jaedong 925
BeSt 373
Light 356
firebathero 327
Hyuk 289
actioN 271
[ Show more ]
Mini 259
Stork 231
Soma 224
Zeus 193
EffOrt 190
Soulkey 159
ggaemo 138
Leta 132
Last 130
Snow 103
ZerO 99
Rush 79
Pusan 75
Killer 49
Sea.KH 48
hero 39
Mind 37
Aegong 36
Mong 35
Sharp 31
Shine 27
Bale 26
Sexy 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 21
Yoon 21
PianO 16
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 14
zelot 14
Free 14
sorry 13
JulyZerg 12
Trap 11
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2606
qojqva1498
Dendi850
Fuzer 131
League of Legends
Reynor109
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1502
x6flipin332
markeloff43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1890
crisheroes797
Other Games
gofns27428
singsing2050
B2W.Neo537
XBOCT336
DeMusliM192
Livibee165
XaKoH 151
Mew2King129
Liquid`LucifroN124
QueenE90
ArmadaUGS80
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream273
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2340
• TFBlade569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
OSC
59m
Stellar Fest
59m
OSC
11h 59m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.