• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 179 Next
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 05:53 GMT
#3001
Yeah ok...
Bartundar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 05:59 GMT
#3002
LSB's town play is atrocious...that is all I can say
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:01 GMT
#3003
On April 16 2011 14:49 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:32 Mig wrote:
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?


That is weird. Zork, monster claimed he tracked you night 1 and you didn't go anywhere. Does this make sense? I find it hard to believe mafia would just have him claim that out of nowhere and risk being an insta-lynch. Then again, I thought monster claiming tracker was well-known stuff, which makes him the obvious RB choice. Doesn't make any sense, unless mafia is exceptionally silly. I guess GM being elected as pardoner is starting to clear things up. Probably the remaining five are not vets, or at lest the shots aren't being made by experienced people.

An obvious solution! There is no roleblocker and barundar is mafia. Why not have someone claim it? Then why monster wasn't RB'd instead makes perfect sense, because he could not have been. And in case something comes up, they only have barundar claim.

Well, I haven't done analysis on him, but based on that, I wouldn't hesitate lynching barundar to see exactly what is going on. And now I have something to look forward to again!

And let me just point out how bad this post is. He
A) ignores every possibility of monster lieing, of scum suspecting me of blue, and of them simply being afraid of trackers.
B) wants to lynch based on meta guessing mafia’s action
C) proceeds to argue to lynch for information

That post was so bad i expected better from bum.

Let me point something out about scum. GM must have been one of their most active players. With him gone we should see someone new step up to the plate and mislead town. Watch out for changes in activi based on that.
Bartundar
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 06:03 GMT
#3004
Surely you won't deny it's possible barundar. I don't see why you stand out as a blue more then other people I could pick out. It seems to be a popular pattern of scum to RB the same person, but when there is a claimed blue you don't kill, you are fairly obliged to switch to them.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:06 GMT
#3005
On April 16 2011 15:03 bumatlarge wrote:
Surely you won't deny it's possible barundar. I don't see why you stand out as a blue more then other people I could pick out. It seems to be a popular pattern of scum to RB the same person, but when there is a claimed blue you don't kill, you are fairly obliged to switch to them.

I really don't care dude. Don't try to meta guess mafias actions and base your assumptions on it, thats just horrible play. You know nothing of their motives or of what they know.
Bartundar
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 06:10 GMT
#3006
I think it's better to just look at the simple things this game, there are so many new players and like you said, if they are in the mafia team they prob would do what comes to their head first.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 16 2011 06:10 GMT
#3007
On April 16 2011 14:42 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:31 BrownBear wrote:
I intentionally did not reduce mafia KP tonight because I didn't feel it was fair to punish them for Coagulation's idiocy.


wait, does that mean there was 4KP for mafia tonight?


For tonight only, yes.

And Doc H, leave that discussion for after the game.
SUNSFANNED
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 06:15 GMT
#3008
On April 16 2011 15:01 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:49 bumatlarge wrote:
On April 16 2011 14:32 Mig wrote:
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?


That is weird. Zork, monster claimed he tracked you night 1 and you didn't go anywhere. Does this make sense? I find it hard to believe mafia would just have him claim that out of nowhere and risk being an insta-lynch. Then again, I thought monster claiming tracker was well-known stuff, which makes him the obvious RB choice. Doesn't make any sense, unless mafia is exceptionally silly. I guess GM being elected as pardoner is starting to clear things up. Probably the remaining five are not vets, or at lest the shots aren't being made by experienced people.

An obvious solution! There is no roleblocker and barundar is mafia. Why not have someone claim it? Then why monster wasn't RB'd instead makes perfect sense, because he could not have been. And in case something comes up, they only have barundar claim.

Well, I haven't done analysis on him, but based on that, I wouldn't hesitate lynching barundar to see exactly what is going on. And now I have something to look forward to again!

And let me just point out how bad this post is. He
A) ignores every possibility of monster lieing, of scum suspecting me of blue, and of them simply being afraid of trackers.
B) wants to lynch based on meta guessing mafia’s action
C) proceeds to argue to lynch for information

That post was so bad i expected better from bum.

Let me point something out about scum. GM must have been one of their most active players. With him gone we should see someone new step up to the plate and mislead town. Watch out for changes in activi based on that.


Oh dear what is this? A rebuttal, how quaint.

First off, he calls a simple observation 'bad'. That's not very nice.
A) I've already stated reasons for why monster isn't scum. redFF has to be red as well, and based on the reactions to the tracker claim after redFF gunned for monster then couldn't refute that he indeed had not visited anyone night 1, he is not. It would have to be very well planned which I find unlikely coming from two unknowns. Not impossible just unlikely. Then you have to take the tracker claim itself. Dr. H already covered the claiming of a blue role and being able to pick out it's validity. I haven't seen hide nor hair of another tracker or a claim yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was only one. If this doesn't match any information we gained otherwise, I'm assuming they are both town.
B) Have I voted you yet? Did I not clearly state that I was going to analyze you before I push anything? I stated that I would not be against it. Go into more detail about the actual action rather then just dismissing the idea of it. GM did that way too much.
C) Again, assuming I'm already set on lynching you before analysis. Sit tight buddy.

And those were the reasons my post was bad? I can smell the fear of lynching across the internet. And nice little tid-bit at the end there, except they should have been doing that the second I put my analysis up on GM.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:15 GMT
#3009
Ok so either we're missing a KP or GGQ didn't shoot
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 16 2011 06:18 GMT
#3010
On April 16 2011 15:15 chaoser wrote:
Ok so either we're missing a KP or GGQ didn't shoot


It was probably one of the assassins who wasnt sure who they should shoot. Or you and GGQ both shot LSB.
Moderator
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 06:19 GMT
#3011
Oh wait darm was a tracker. I would suggest any additional trackers to claim, as that ould add up to three, which is one too many for my liking.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:19 GMT
#3012
On April 16 2011 15:18 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 15:15 chaoser wrote:
Ok so either we're missing a KP or GGQ didn't shoot


It was probably one of the assassins who wasnt sure who they should shoot. Or you and GGQ both shot LSB.


or GGQ didn't shoot...or a KP was missing...If we both shot then one of us should have gotten our bullet back. If he did then it's like he didn't shoot...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:21 GMT
#3013
On April 16 2011 15:19 bumatlarge wrote:
Oh wait darm was a tracker. I would suggest any additional trackers to claim, as that ould add up to three, which is one too many for my liking.


Bum, just to note, just because monster tracked redFF and saw no movement, doesn't mean redFF isn't mafia. He could just be a mafia that wasn't sent out for a hit.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 06:24 GMT
#3014
Well that would seem odd, but reasonable. Doesn't disprove monster's claim any less though. Also, how late did you send your shot? If he shot first, you would have your bullet back.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:26 GMT
#3015
On April 16 2011 15:24 bumatlarge wrote:
Well that would seem odd, but reasonable. Doesn't disprove monster's claim any less though. Also, how late did you send your shot? If he shot first, you would have your bullet back.


I shot very early, I shot coag and then when he got modkilled I moved it over to LSB. I did not get my bullet back
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:30 GMT
#3016
Yeah bum, when i hear something retarded like "i wouldnt hesitate to lynch barundar to find out exactly whats going on" i get pissed off. If you have a problem with my play crtizise it or analyse me or whatever, but don't give me shit for informing town of a roleblock 2 days in a row.

Going to vote conversion. He is lurking hardcore and show no sign of wantong to help town forward.
Bartundar
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 16 2011 06:34 GMT
#3017
wait what
well cool I guess, but I just hit protrac :x

On April 16 2011 14:04 aidnai wrote:
gg
EDIT: Hope it wasn't a damn vigi grr...
EDIT 2: Congrats eiii for slipping day 1 and somehow still winning?!


The funny thing is when I implied there were three assassins, I had no clue how many assassins there were. BrownBear sent me a PM after the fact confirming that there were, in fact, three assassins

anyway this is my goodbye post. Have fun in the rest of the game, and try not to let it all go to your heads! I'll be chilling in this super-sweet party tower up here...
:3
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 16 2011 06:36 GMT
#3018
On April 16 2011 15:30 Barundar wrote:
Yeah bum, when i hear something retarded like "i wouldnt hesitate to lynch barundar to find out exactly whats going on" i get pissed off. If you have a problem with my play crtizise it or analyse me or whatever, but don't give me shit for informing town of a roleblock 2 days in a row.

Going to vote conversion. He is lurking hardcore and show no sign of wantong to help town forward.


If its lurkers you're worried about why do you pick conversion? What about kevconsim, Milkyst, or metalface, to name a few people I would consider lurkers.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to start lynching lurkers because it probably won't tell us much whatever role they turn out to be.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:37 GMT
#3019
##vote jaminz

On April 13 2011 11:55 jaminz wrote:
Man, this game is pretty intense. I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up, but I'm working on it. It seems like Bumatlarge, DoctorH, and GMarshal have all had a lot of analysis done on them so far, so I'll try to look at a few of the other players and post whatever analysis I can.


Never does it

Placeholder vote on DrH during the GM debacle. 4 posts in the thread.

Pressure fucking vote.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 16 2011 06:40 GMT
#3020
On April 16 2011 15:36 AirbladeOrange wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 15:30 Barundar wrote:
Yeah bum, when i hear something retarded like "i wouldnt hesitate to lynch barundar to find out exactly whats going on" i get pissed off. If you have a problem with my play crtizise it or analyse me or whatever, but don't give me shit for informing town of a roleblock 2 days in a row.

Going to vote conversion. He is lurking hardcore and show no sign of wantong to help town forward.


If its lurkers you're worried about why do you pick conversion? What about kevconsim, Milkyst, or metalface, to name a few people I would consider lurkers.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to start lynching lurkers because it probably won't tell us much whatever role they turn out to be.


Metalface is a bodyguard.

What's up with Milkyst? He has one post in the entire thread and did not vote during the day 2 lynch. :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2215
Bisu 835
Horang2 536
Jaedong 457
BeSt 376
Hyuk 343
actioN 234
firebathero 208
Zeus 184
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Leta 168
EffOrt 130
Stork 106
Soma 103
ZerO 86
Pusan 62
Sexy 60
Killer 45
Last 45
Mong 44
Shinee 41
Rush 39
Mind 38
Aegong 29
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
hero 24
Bale 22
Sharp 16
PianO 16
sorry 15
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 13
ggaemo 11
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 7
Free 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss955
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King157
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT273
DeMusliM183
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee99
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• LUISG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Jankos2112
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Stellar Fest
2h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.