• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8665 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 179 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:42 GMT
#3021
Can we please get a mod kill on Milkyst?

He has posted a grand total of once and didn't even vote Day 2


On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.

^----only post this entire game
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 06:42 GMT
#3022
On April 16 2011 15:26 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 15:24 bumatlarge wrote:
Well that would seem odd, but reasonable. Doesn't disprove monster's claim any less though. Also, how late did you send your shot? If he shot first, you would have your bullet back.


I shot very early, I shot coag and then when he got modkilled I moved it over to LSB. I did not get my bullet back


Well there ya go, you probably both had the same targets, he just shot later.

On April 16 2011 15:30 Barundar wrote:
Yeah bum, when i hear something retarded like "i wouldnt hesitate to lynch barundar to find out exactly whats going on" i get pissed off. If you have a problem with my play crtizise it or analyse me or whatever, but don't give me shit for informing town of a roleblock 2 days in a row.

Going to vote conversion. He is lurking hardcore and show no sign of wantong to help town forward.


Yeah you seemed pissed. It's unbecoming of you. I'm just looking at the simplest explanation that doesn't include the mafia being pants-on-head ridiculous. Perhaps they are, but that's not my job to assume they are.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 06:46 GMT
#3023
On April 16 2011 15:42 chaoser wrote:
Can we please get a mod kill on Milkyst?

He has posted a grand total of once and didn't even vote Day 2


Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.

^----only post this entire game

apparently modkills are a non-factor in this game for cheating or not following the rules
RIP Aaliyah
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:46 GMT
#3024
On April 16 2011 15:36 AirbladeOrange wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 15:30 Barundar wrote:
Yeah bum, when i hear something retarded like "i wouldnt hesitate to lynch barundar to find out exactly whats going on" i get pissed off. If you have a problem with my play crtizise it or analyse me or whatever, but don't give me shit for informing town of a roleblock 2 days in a row.

Going to vote conversion. He is lurking hardcore and show no sign of wantong to help town forward.


If its lurkers you're worried about why do you pick conversion? What about kevconsim, Milkyst, or metalface, to name a few people I would consider lurkers.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to start lynching lurkers because it probably won't tell us much whatever role they turn out to be.

I have made a case against conversion a few days ago, since then he only came out to defend himself. Can write up the case later, but for now he needs to get pressured.

Milkyst completely misunderstood the mayor vote and hasn't been seen since. If he was scum im sure they would have told him how wrong that is. Besides he should have been modkilled by now for being afk since.

Kevconsim is always lurking, but i feel he isn't lurking as bad as when scum in insane mafia. I have for the most part ignored him though.

Jaminez is missing from your list, i voted conversion over him because of your defense of him

Metalface is our bg no? Or is that the tracker claim?
Bartundar
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 06:50 GMT
#3025
the_roist/metalface are body guards and thus confirmed town
RIP Aaliyah
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 16 2011 06:51 GMT
#3026
On April 16 2011 15:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 15:42 chaoser wrote:
Can we please get a mod kill on Milkyst?

He has posted a grand total of once and didn't even vote Day 2


On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.

^----only post this entire game

apparently modkills are a non-factor in this game for cheating or not following the rules


Ok, seriously. One more backhanded insult at the way I run games and you'll be the next one modkilled.

And chaoser, I missed that, good point.


Milkyst the Mafia Goon has been modkilled for inactivity and failure to vote.
SUNSFANNED
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 16 2011 06:51 GMT
#3027
Pew Pew. I'll take credit for that one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#3028
I was writing it up and you ninja'd me. GM congratulated ME! ME!

(2:51:15 AM) John Morris: congrats on another mafia kill
(2:51:29 AM) ostrichbefun: what? with serejai?
(2:51:35 AM) John Morris: check the thread
(2:51:39 AM) John Morris: BB just modkilled
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#3029
Alright, we're down to 2 KP now. Marvelous.
RIP Aaliyah
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#3030
Lolol
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:53 GMT
#3031
I made a nice fat green question avout modkilling him during the night and it was ignored
Bartundar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 06:54 GMT
#3032
On April 16 2011 15:53 Barundar wrote:
I made a nice fat green question avout modkilling him during the night and it was ignored


link it barundar, would make you 90% town in my book to 100%
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 16 2011 06:54 GMT
#3033
On April 16 2011 15:53 Barundar wrote:
I made a nice fat green question avout modkilling him during the night and it was ignored


Missed it, my bad. I had other shit on my plate what with the... events.
SUNSFANNED
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:56 GMT
#3034
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204956&currentpage=142#2835
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 06:57 GMT
#3035
And stop calling me scum or town based on things that has nothing to do with my posts
Bartundar
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 06:59 GMT
#3036
And another new player in the scum team goes down, woot woot.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 07:01 GMT
#3037
Yup we now lowered their kp to 2. This really means we can hunt lurkers today, we can afford a mislynch and we don't want to bring lurkers to lylo.
Bartundar
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 07:04 GMT
#3038
I'm placing my vote on jaminz too. Was planning to do it tmr to see what other things come up after my analysis, but I can have it there just fine for now.

##Vote: jaminz

Link to jaminz' analysis
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 07:41 GMT
#3039
11.chaoser -> Town
27.DoctorHelvetica -> Town
22.The_Roist -> Town
24.bumatlarge - Town
30.MetalFace -> Town
12.CubEdIn 2.0 -> Town?
15.TranceStorm -> Town?
26.DarthThienAn -> Town?
36.Robellicose -> Town?
39.Conversion -> Town?

My current town reads. The rest I either haven't completely gone through all their posts or I feel they are scummy
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 07:50 GMT
#3040
Conversion and DTA town? Mind me asking why?

DTA placed an early vote on coag, but was part of the surge on to LSB. It's clear LSB was the mafia alternative to coag yesterday. Conversion has only come out to defend himself.

Cubedin really haven't posted that much since he came in. I want to see more of him.

Robellicose and Trance, I'd love to hear more from you.
Bartundar
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 398
LamboSC2289
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 133
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 289
ProTech139
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 133
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Mong 33
Shinee 33
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 26
Bale 26
soO 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
NotJumperer 19
Trap 19
Free 18
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi908
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins118
Counter-Strike
markeloff143
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1226
XaKoH 173
Other Games
gofns29122
singsing1947
B2W.Neo911
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE102
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile15
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2044
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 42m
Stellar Fest
22h 42m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.