• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 179 Next
The_Roist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States58 Posts
April 16 2011 07:55 GMT
#3041
Can DoctorHelvetica provide any form of proof that metalFace and I are indeed the bodygaurds?
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 07:57 GMT
#3042
Lol you aren't informed if you are the BG?
Bartundar
The_Roist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States58 Posts
April 16 2011 08:04 GMT
#3043
Nope, I sent a PM to brownBear, he said that the BGs are not told that they are BGs. I just want to know if there is a way to really "prove" who the BGs are.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 08:05 GMT
#3044
My reads are mostly based around the idea that mafia would never vote for coagulation as well as posting behavior and stances they took on issues that came up. I can write in full tomorrow but the short story is that Coag was GF. That means a check on him would never come up red. But prot said it did. This is basically RoL v Ace in Mafia V and I was on the mafia team that game. To catch someone in a lie but not be able to do anything about it is infuriating because the only way you can prove him wrong is to out your own member. You either take a neutral stance and don't say anything or you're against the issue. At the most you would silently sheep with the idea. Those people not only posted in a manner than gave credibility to prot's claims but they also argued, however long, against others who questioned the claim.

I will post in full tomorrow when I am free but for now that's my reasoning. Those are the few that I've had the time to read over so far, I'll look over the rest tomorrow. We got two days and only 2 KP to worry about, I'd say we're in a decent place.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 16 2011 08:09 GMT
#3045
On April 16 2011 17:04 The_Roist wrote:
Nope, I sent a PM to brownBear, he said that the BGs are not told that they are BGs. I just want to know if there is a way to really "prove" who the BGs are.

If you die, you flip BG.
Who dat ninja?
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 08:10 GMT
#3046
Ok, I'll put my thought out then. It's not hard for mafia to plant a vote on coag when everyone else does. Aidnai opposed listening to Protact and he was town, so did LSB.

I'm suspicious of the people that planted a vote on coag with little to no reasoning. 'Specially if they switched to LSB or argued for switching to him later.
Bartundar
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 08:15 GMT
#3047
Well I guess barundar is town...

If I was mafia, and I saw protact do that, I'd think I would immediately distance myself, but who knows. If you want to throw a list together based on who didnt vote coag and who voted GM, go for it. And I don't see any reason for DH to lie about who the BGs are.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 16 2011 09:07 GMT
#3048
Well...it was fun...I told you guys I wasn't scum.

Can another dead guy pm me the irc information please?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2011 11:40 GMT
#3049
Good luck town.
Nobody ever gives me a gun.
Life can only kill you once.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 16 2011 15:18 GMT
#3050
Woulf it even be detrimental to mislynch today?

If not, I'll be fine getting lynched since Barundar seems to believe that I'm mafia because of my play, regardless of what I tell him.

I'm detrimental to town at this point and I don't even know how to make a post without someone analyzing me/questioning me.

If you guys don't care about lynching mafia (as we lost quite a few over the past day/night), might as well lynch a lurker, like me.

But then again, lynching me gets town nowhere, but whatever.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 15:26 GMT
#3051
Conversion I'm not put in this world to tell you how to play as town, but here goes: You ask what to do to not look suspicious. My answer is, you have to stop worrying about looking suspicious, and post honest thoughts. Don't wait for me or someone else to call you out first. What I want is opinions, and the more you are willing to discuss said opinions with reasonable arguments, the more I believe you are town.

One of the things coag as mafia had a time with, was never say who or why he suspected someone.

It's never beneficial not to lynch mafia. But you have to try helping town weed out the scum. If you do that I will take my vote off you.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 15:34 GMT
#3052
And everyone else, we might be in a good spot, but this is by no means won yet. Inactivity has lost many games for town before after a good start. We have a bunch more information now, so even if it's discouragingly long, please try and go re-read some of day 1 and 2. I promise you will see things in a new light.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 15:58 GMT
#3053
After actually following my own advice and read the thread I will be taking my vote off you conversion. But please, contribute .

##unvote
##Vote Jaminz
Bartundar
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
April 16 2011 16:39 GMT
#3054
Ok, I've been out a bit, but here are a couple of my thoughts on the issue at hand. First of all, simply because someone voted for coagulation does not clear them in my opinion. I don't really know the specifics of what GMarshal was planning, but he did try to pardon the lynch. I would imagine that his intention would be to try to end the lynch(?) right there meaning that he could save both himself and coag for the day's lynch. Luckily, his strategy didn't work out, but that means that the mafia probably didn't care where their votes were since they were expecting a pardon (they might not have been aware of GMarshal's strategy, but I doubt that).

On the topic of the lynch for today, I think we should wait for more solid accusations from perhaps what the detective/tracker/watchers discovered. Since we do have a full 48 hours, we should let those reports take precedence right now over our suspicions. The fact that the mafia only has 2 kp means that we should take everything a bit slower since we do have so many chances to catch them.
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
April 16 2011 17:02 GMT
#3055
On April 17 2011 00:18 Conversion wrote:
Woulf it even be detrimental to mislynch today?

If not, I'll be fine getting lynched since Barundar seems to believe that I'm mafia because of my play, regardless of what I tell him.

I'm detrimental to town at this point and I don't even know how to make a post without someone analyzing me/questioning me.

If you guys don't care about lynching mafia (as we lost quite a few over the past day/night), might as well lynch a lurker, like me.

But then again, lynching me gets town nowhere, but whatever.

I find your responses to being put under pressure very troubling though. In the very beginning, you seemed to be more active and willing to question the motives of other players. After Barundur started to put pressure on you, you put up the excuse that you were new and wanted to avoid being seen as scum repeatedly - until we've reached this moment where you are basically saying "lynch me, but you'll regret it!". To me, the fact that you have withdrawn as the game moved on is highly suspicious especially since each post seems to be a justification as to why you shouldn't have to make contentful posts in the future.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 17:23:42
April 16 2011 17:23 GMT
#3056
On April 16 2011 16:55 The_Roist wrote:
Can DoctorHelvetica provide any form of proof that metalFace and I are indeed the bodygaurds?


Posting any PMs from the host is against the rules and will result in a modkill.
SUNSFANNED
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
April 16 2011 17:41 GMT
#3057
On April 16 2011 14:24 Mig wrote:
Was anyone roleblocked last night? I believe barundar is the only one who said he was roleblocked n1.



I was roleblocked.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 17:43 GMT
#3058
DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
April 16 2011 17:44 GMT
#3059
On April 17 2011 02:41 M0nsterChef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:24 Mig wrote:
Was anyone roleblocked last night? I believe barundar is the only one who said he was roleblocked n1.



I was roleblocked.

So there were at least two roleblocks tonight. Which is strange considering that (as far as I know), Barundur was the only one who said that he was roleblocked after night 1. Did someone not claim that they were roleblocked on day 2?
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 16 2011 19:20 GMT
#3060
On April 17 2011 02:44 TranceStorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 02:41 M0nsterChef wrote:
On April 16 2011 14:24 Mig wrote:
Was anyone roleblocked last night? I believe barundar is the only one who said he was roleblocked n1.



I was roleblocked.

So there were at least two roleblocks tonight. Which is strange considering that (as far as I know), Barundur was the only one who said that he was roleblocked after night 1. Did someone not claim that they were roleblocked on day 2?

It's possible a dead person was roleblocked and killed the same night. You're not allowed to give vital information in your "death post".

So there's been less than 1 page of discussion since last night and it looks like people are already deciding on Jaminz? Are we just going after lurkers now?
Who dat ninja?
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9933
Rain 1158
Artosis 569
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
Day[9].tv609
shahzam576
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0168
ArmadaUGS66
NeuroSwarm60
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv609
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 3m
OSC
22h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.