• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7556 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 179 Next
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
April 16 2011 05:20 GMT
#2981
On April 16 2011 14:18 BrownBear wrote:
redFF is being replaced by Zorkmid.


*Gingerly steps over giant pile of dead bodies and bloody torsos*

"Hi, everybody!"
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 16 2011 05:24 GMT
#2982
Was anyone roleblocked last night? I believe barundar is the only one who said he was roleblocked n1.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 05:25 GMT
#2983
At least mafia KP got reduced. If DT's got a red result time to make your case. If trackers/watchers found something now is a good time to come forth.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 05:27 GMT
#2984
The KPs add up, 3 KP from assassins, 3 KP from mafia, and 2 KP from me and GGQ
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 16 2011 05:28 GMT
#2985
On April 16 2011 14:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
At least mafia KP got reduced. If DT's got a red result time to make your case. If trackers/watchers found something now is a good time to come forth.


KP didn't go down tonight.

Original Message From BrownBear:
1) Just framed. They're pretty blind, sadly

2) Mafia KP is number of mafia/2 rounded up. The only mafia roles in the game, and their powers are in the role list. If you're wondering about roleblocking, it does not cost KP to use.

Hope that helps

Show nested quote +
Original Message From urashimakt:
I didn't want to ask these in the thread since it might give people reason to suspect my role before the game starts, but:

1) When a Nosy Neighbor witnesses a murder, do they get any information (i.e. killer's identity) or are they just "framed" to any trackers/watchers paying attention?

2) How is the Mafia's KP calculated each night and do they have the option of spending it on anything other than hits?


They had 6 people tonight, divide by 2 and round up is 3 KP. Now they have 5 people. Divide by 2 and round up = 3 KP.
Who dat ninja?
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 16 2011 05:29 GMT
#2986
Well I bolded the wrong part. I meant to bold the #2 answer, not the #2 question.
Who dat ninja?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 05:29 GMT
#2987
On April 16 2011 14:28 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
At least mafia KP got reduced. If DT's got a red result time to make your case. If trackers/watchers found something now is a good time to come forth.


KP didn't go down tonight.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From BrownBear:
1) Just framed. They're pretty blind, sadly

2) Mafia KP is number of mafia/2 rounded up. The only mafia roles in the game, and their powers are in the role list. If you're wondering about roleblocking, it does not cost KP to use.

Hope that helps

Original Message From urashimakt:
I didn't want to ask these in the thread since it might give people reason to suspect my role before the game starts, but:

1) When a Nosy Neighbor witnesses a murder, do they get any information (i.e. killer's identity) or are they just "framed" to any trackers/watchers paying attention?

2) How is the Mafia's KP calculated each night and do they have the option of spending it on anything other than hits?


They had 6 people tonight, divide by 2 and round up is 3 KP. Now they have 5 people. Divide by 2 and round up = 3 KP.

Oh, that's correct. Derp. I'm so out of it.
RIP Aaliyah
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 05:30 GMT
#2988
I was roleblocked again.
Bartundar
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 16 2011 05:31 GMT
#2989
I intentionally did not reduce mafia KP tonight because I didn't feel it was fair to punish them for Coagulation's idiocy.
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 05:31 GMT
#2990
sigh...it's way too late to go through the whole thread and do analysis...will do it tomorrow. guess we'll have to start afresh since LSB/LW/aidnai all came up blue and green...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 16 2011 05:32 GMT
#2991
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 05:38 GMT
#2992
On April 16 2011 14:32 Mig wrote:
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?

There was no counterclaim. Risky for mafia to do that when the real person they roleblocked can just say "hey thats bs"

Although choosing not to use roleblock N1 for that kind of play could be strong. But considering it seems they had decent blue snipes that night I don't think they would have withheld it for something like that.

But hey i've been wrong about everything in this game so far except gmarshal and coag
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 05:41 GMT
#2993
I called Serejai being scum didn't I? Nooooo he's new. = =
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 16 2011 05:42 GMT
#2994
Well 1 possibility to consider is that red and monster are both mafia. And so they just have monster make a claim that seems like a newbie mistake and the only person who could verify it is red.

But obviously there is still the possibility that they just forgot about monster and messed up. Will have to see who monster claims he tracked.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 16 2011 05:42 GMT
#2995
On April 16 2011 14:41 ilovejonn wrote:
I called Serejai being scum didn't I? Nooooo he's new. = =

He cheated and he did it in a thread I made. The fact that he wasn't modkilled is the problem but that can wait for a postgame discussion.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 16 2011 05:42 GMT
#2996
On April 16 2011 14:31 BrownBear wrote:
I intentionally did not reduce mafia KP tonight because I didn't feel it was fair to punish them for Coagulation's idiocy.


wait, does that mean there was 4KP for mafia tonight?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 16 2011 05:43 GMT
#2997
On April 16 2011 14:32 Mig wrote:
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?

Dunno, maybe they thought he was watched? Hopefully i was watched .

So, am i still the only one suspicous of conversion/jjaminez?
Bartundar
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 05:44 GMT
#2998
On April 16 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 14:41 ilovejonn wrote:
I called Serejai being scum didn't I? Nooooo he's new. = =

He cheated and he did it in a thread I made. The fact that he wasn't modkilled is the problem but that can wait for a postgame discussion.

O, don't what happened but whatever. At least scum died. +him being on scum team increases my confidence that new players are on scum team. Read my analysis on jaminz if you guys skipped over it.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 16 2011 05:49 GMT
#2999
don't know*
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 16 2011 05:49 GMT
#3000
On April 16 2011 14:32 Mig wrote:
Wait what sense does it make that barundar was roleblocked again? If we assume they only have 1 roleblock since only 1 person claimed night one why would they not use it on m0nster who claimed tracker?


That is weird. Zork, monster claimed he tracked you night 1 and you didn't go anywhere. Does this make sense? I find it hard to believe mafia would just have him claim that out of nowhere and risk being an insta-lynch. Then again, I thought monster claiming tracker was well-known stuff, which makes him the obvious RB choice. Doesn't make any sense, unless mafia is exceptionally silly. I guess GM being elected as pardoner is starting to clear things up. Probably the remaining five are not vets, or at lest the shots aren't being made by experienced people.

An obvious solution! There is no roleblocker and barundar is mafia. Why not have someone claim it? Then why monster wasn't RB'd instead makes perfect sense, because he could not have been. And in case something comes up, they only have barundar claim.

Well, I haven't done analysis on him, but based on that, I wouldn't hesitate lynching barundar to see exactly what is going on. And now I have something to look forward to again!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.