• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10634 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 179 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 05:40 GMT
#2721
On April 15 2011 14:38 GGQ wrote:
Protactinium is 100% assassin. Let him die, protect bgs and other valued townies.


I never said to protect him. I only said if we want to keep him around another day for analysis, we can place a watcher on him, or at least ask for a watcher on him. Because mafia might hit him too, after he claimed DT, especially if he was right about coag. A watcher would catch potentially a mafia, as well as several assassins. Again, only if there's some reason to keep him around.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:41 GMT
#2722
awesome, watchers watch them
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 05:42 GMT
#2723
Now that its night should we discuss who we think are town/mafia after all of this or wait until day so the mafia doesn't know what we are thinking?
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:43 GMT
#2724
Vig hit coagulation

watch bodyguards/medic

DT LSB imo
RIP Aaliyah
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 05:44 GMT
#2725
On April 15 2011 14:42 Mig wrote:
Now that its night should we discuss who we think are town/mafia after all of this or wait until day so the mafia doesn't know what we are thinking?

There is no reason not to scum hunt at night, any bit of extra time is worth it. Mafia love to just let the thread die.
Bartundar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:45 GMT
#2726
lol barundar, still not sleeping =p
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 05:46 GMT
#2727
It's morning here I woke up at 6:00 AM now I can't go back to bed
Bartundar
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 05:47 GMT
#2728
I agree with the assessment protac is almost certainly an assassin.

The Gmarshal thing was really weird to me. Is this normal in games? Like someone else said it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. He wanted me dead but just pardoned me to waste his pardon? Is that what happened?

I have been suspicious of coag for a while now but I'm actually starting to not see him as scummy as I think most people do. GM was red and he defended coag a great deal even though he, himself, was under a lot of heat. A good mafia goon would not make it so obvious that another member of his team was red because of the high chance GM would die thus exposing coag as red. I would like others opinions on this one because they seem to know GM's play from previous games.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 05:47 GMT
#2729
On April 15 2011 14:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Vig hit coagulation

watch bodyguards/medic

DT LSB imo


Vigs can't hit yet right? In the op it says they can't hit until after night 2.


VIGILANTE:
You've had enough of all this bullshit. You have raided the armory and stole one (1) banhammer. That was all you could carry, cause these things are freakin' heavy, man! Of course, you're keeping this secret until you use it, because the instant someone realizes you have a banhammer they'll confiscate it from you. That said, you probably have just enough time to use it on someone once. Once during the game, after night 2 (gotta lay low for a bit and let it all blow over, man!), you may choose to visit one unlucky soul and introduce him to the business end of your new banhammer.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:48 GMT
#2730
On April 15 2011 14:47 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Vig hit coagulation

watch bodyguards/medic

DT LSB imo


Vigs can't hit yet right? In the op it says they can't hit until after night 2.
Show nested quote +


VIGILANTE:
You've had enough of all this bullshit. You have raided the armory and stole one (1) banhammer. That was all you could carry, cause these things are freakin' heavy, man! Of course, you're keeping this secret until you use it, because the instant someone realizes you have a banhammer they'll confiscate it from you. That said, you probably have just enough time to use it on someone once. Once during the game, after night 2 (gotta lay low for a bit and let it all blow over, man!), you may choose to visit one unlucky soul and introduce him to the business end of your new banhammer.

I thinkt hat means the beginning of N2.

It's standard protocol that vig's get their KP on n2
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 15 2011 05:49 GMT
#2731
On April 15 2011 14:46 Barundar wrote:
It's morning here I woke up at 6:00 AM now I can't go back to bed

2 am here gonna sleep.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 05:51 GMT
#2732
On April 15 2011 14:47 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I agree with the assessment protac is almost certainly an assassin.

The Gmarshal thing was really weird to me. Is this normal in games? Like someone else said it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. He wanted me dead but just pardoned me to waste his pardon? Is that what happened?

I have been suspicious of coag for a while now but I'm actually starting to not see him as scummy as I think most people do. GM was red and he defended coag a great deal even though he, himself, was under a lot of heat. A good mafia goon would not make it so obvious that another member of his team was red because of the high chance GM would die thus exposing coag as red. I would like others opinions on this one because they seem to know GM's play from previous games.


As far as I can tell, he used his pardon on someone that wasn't him (since he's not allowed to pardon himself) but the rules say that using his pardon pardon whoever would be lynched that day cycle. Those two mechanics don't exactly match up, but the intent is obvious. He was just trying to exploit a loophole, the rest of his crazy ravings were just last-ditch attempts to keep town from lynching him. I've never seen someone get that nasty and actually mean what they say

Anyway, the most interesting part of all of this is why GM put himself in that position in the first place-- there was pressure on coag that was getting a bit diverted by talks of a ON/LSB lynch and stuff, and suddenly he just comes out and says that he'll pardon coag. Suddenly, everyone's paying attention to him, he throws a fit so it looks like he's trying to get out of the lynch, and he flips red.

Would scum really trade one for one like that? Was this just a huge mistake on GM's part? I'm really not sure what the explanation is.
:3
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:52 GMT
#2733
On April 15 2011 14:51 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:47 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I agree with the assessment protac is almost certainly an assassin.

The Gmarshal thing was really weird to me. Is this normal in games? Like someone else said it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. He wanted me dead but just pardoned me to waste his pardon? Is that what happened?

I have been suspicious of coag for a while now but I'm actually starting to not see him as scummy as I think most people do. GM was red and he defended coag a great deal even though he, himself, was under a lot of heat. A good mafia goon would not make it so obvious that another member of his team was red because of the high chance GM would die thus exposing coag as red. I would like others opinions on this one because they seem to know GM's play from previous games.


As far as I can tell, he used his pardon on someone that wasn't him (since he's not allowed to pardon himself) but the rules say that using his pardon pardon whoever would be lynched that day cycle. Those two mechanics don't exactly match up, but the intent is obvious. He was just trying to exploit a loophole, the rest of his crazy ravings were just last-ditch attempts to keep town from lynching him. I've never seen someone get that nasty and actually mean what they say

Anyway, the most interesting part of all of this is why GM put himself in that position in the first place-- there was pressure on coag that was getting a bit diverted by talks of a ON/LSB lynch and stuff, and suddenly he just comes out and says that he'll pardon coag. Suddenly, everyone's paying attention to him, he throws a fit so it looks like he's trying to get out of the lynch, and he flips red.

Would scum really trade one for one like that? Was this just a huge mistake on GM's part? I'm really not sure what the explanation is.

Yes, just absolutely terrible play.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 05:54 GMT
#2734
Do we want both watchers and medics on BGs? I think we should give them two targets to add WIFOM for mafia then, or else just do Medics, and not watchers. If there's medics and watchers, any mafia our watchers find might be mixed in with a medic, and they'd have to reveal both, if they can't differentiate between the two themselves.

I'd say:

Medics: On the BGs
Trackers: Whoever you think is scummy, not coag/LSB
Watchers: People you think are likely to get hit tonight
Vig: Coag
DT: LSB
you gotta dance
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 05:54 GMT
#2735
I think GM probably freaked out over the possibility that there were 3 players on the prot account. And so he just tilted and went nuts. Which is why he started rambling about principles and cheaters.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:54 GMT
#2736
So we suspect LSB as scum right? I think enough of a case has been made against him and ON before him. So assuming all goes well and LSB and coag get vigid, I propose we lynch Mig


On April 10 2011 15:13 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

it's just shit everyone else said, sounds like you're regurgitating the points strong players have made to make yourself sound agreeable somehow. if you were typing up that small post at the same time we already went through all that then you're the worlds slowest typist


I am really slow.


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:51 GMarshal wrote:

So, to counteract the fact that you have been adding little let me ask you a few little questions

Who is your #1 town read?
Not counting inactives, who is your number 1 scum read?
Who is your favorite Starcraft Player?


#1 town read you- a lot of people vouched they could tell if you were mafia. If you were all mafia I don't think they would put themselves out there backing you because if you did end up being mafia it could be traced right back to all of them so I assume their opinions are genuine.

#2 kavdragon but only because I didn't agree with his points about the assassin. I don't have any other real analysis.

#3 for bw it was mondragon for sc2 jinro

I guess I am playing pretty terribly so far regardless of what I am. All I can say is this is my first time playing and I was genuinely trying to help. As the game goes on and I learn I will provide better analysis.


Look who is questioning him. Look who his number one town read is...


On April 10 2011 14:42 Mig wrote:
It's definitely way too big of a risk to put an assassin as mayor so I think the main question is whether we should use the medics to protect him. Obviously prot would accept the medic proposal if he doesn't get elected because otherwise hes insta dead. Also it would be a way for the town to control him because if he ever refuses to use his powers the town can just not use the medics to protect him.

The problem with using the medics on prot would be A) it would give the assassins incentive to attack townies, similar to if he was mayor, also we don't know the role numbers. If we only have 1 medic and there are 3 assassins or 4 assassins and 2 medics then the assassins could still kill prot and our medics power would be wasted. Btw this is assuming we can stack medics if that's not possible someone can correct me.

Overall I think its too big of a risk to use the medics on prot and they would be better spent protecting the outspoken town members.

repeating pro town stuff that had already been said tons of times yo.

On April 11 2011 06:09 Mig wrote:
A couple things since Dr.H is still saying I am mafia. It's incorrect to say all I I am trying to do is repeat pro town comments.

I believe there are only 2 posts where this could be argued. The first one I made on p27 I basically said exactly what Dr.H did but I posted it at almost the exact same time as him because I was typing it up at the same time.

The 2nd post that could look suspicious was on the top of p28. In that post I made 2 points that hadn't been mentioned previously. That A) if we were worried about prot not doing what we tell him if he becomes mayor we can control him with the medics. If we just give him medic protection then hes basically held hostage by us since if he doesn't do exactly what we want we can just not protect him and we don't lose anything. B) that its still a risk to use medics on him since we don't know the actual role numbers and the assassins may outnumber our medics to where we can't possibly protect him.

Someone said I was wishy washy for listing both points but I was trying to discuss what our optimal play was so I listed the pros and cons as I saw them, I still gave my opinion that it was too risky to use our medics on him.

I want to add I think it is suspicious how Dr.H is playing. It's in the best interest for the town for the new players to post as much as possible. They are the ones most likely to give up information and they will be most easily read by the vets so the more they post the better. With how Dr.H is playing it really discourages new people from posting out of fear that they may just be labeled as bandwagoning onto other pro town comments.

Dr.H can say hes just putting pressure on people to force mistakes but I think attacking the new players would be a very viable strategy for an aggressive mafia. After they attack a new player its likely the new player will either attack them back blindly or will start to post less. Either of which would make the new player appear suspicious.

same again, makes me even more sure.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 11 2011 07:53 OriginalName wrote:
MiG Analysis

Postcount 8/863 Total (1 pregame post)
Experience Level: Newbie

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 12:04 Mig wrote:
Yea excited for the game to finally start!

This is my first time playing so I don't really think I have the experience to be able to tell which mayor candidates are the best at analysis or the best leader etc. So I am going to base my vote purely on who I think is the most likely to be town.


Nothing inherently wrong here: excited states he wants a protown mayor.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 13:26 Mig wrote:
After all the other assassins are eliminated protactinium would just leave the game right? So if he managed to eliminate the other assassins early we could lose the chance to have a powerful town mayor for the rest of the game.


Still looking protown here, doesnt add anything that his first post doesn't.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:25 Mig wrote:
On April 10 2011 13:59 Kavdragon wrote:
Oh man, Protact, you just made my day. That was brilliant, but not quite thought through enough.

The biggest problem, first and foremost, is that other assassins will be gunning for our body guards if you were Mayor/Pardoner. You may have two KP you are willing to lend us, but is it worth it if all the other assassins are going to be attacking townies because of it?

Another problem is that putting you in the position of Pardoner OR mayor would give you information about the bodyguards, something that would be quite valuable to the mafia. Since your win condition is not the same as our, I don't think that it would be wise for us to trust you with that information.

I loved the idea when I first read it, because I was thinking about how the assassins don't have a conflict of interest with the town, so it'd be great to get them working for us, but the problem becomes that we have to pick one of you to work with. That will set all the others against the town, and that counteracts the usefulness in a pretty big way.


I do think making an assassin the mayor would turn the other assassins against the town but they are still extremely limited in what they can do since they only have 3 kills to use. But the 2nd point doesn't make any sense at all. What motive could the assassin possibly have to tell the mafia who the body guards were? The assassin would need to protect his bodyguards just as much as anyone. As long as his body guards are alive hes free to hunt the other assassins without there being any threat to his well being.


This first point should be stressed more, who cares if we elect an assassin sure that one is pro town BUT ALL THE REST OF THEM NEED TO KILL POSSIBLY TOWNIE BODYGUARDS TO GET HIM! And there will be crapshoots by the assassins which may hit either alignment but since townies outnumber scum by so much (as is balanced) the chances of them reducing our town count before we lose signifcantly more than we gain by the assassins is a great reason why Protact should not have BGs.

Im still not seeing the scuminess here.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:42 Mig wrote:
It's definitely way too big of a risk to put an assassin as mayor so I think the main question is whether we should use the medics to protect him. Obviously prot would accept the medic proposal if he doesn't get elected because otherwise hes insta dead. Also it would be a way for the town to control him because if he ever refuses to use his powers the town can just not use the medics to protect him.

The problem with using the medics on prot would be A) it would give the assassins incentive to attack townies, similar to if he was mayor, also we don't know the role numbers. If we only have 1 medic and there are 3 assassins or 4 assassins and 2 medics then the assassins could still kill prot and our medics power would be wasted. Btw this is assuming we can stack medics if that's not possible someone can correct me.

Overall I think its too big of a risk to use the medics on prot and they would be better spent protecting the outspoken town members.


Adds on how medic protection on Prot would also be another reason to spray and pray and cause more blue sniping for assassins, this leaves reds to kill outspoken townies as well as assassins may handle their blue snipes for them.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 14:48 Mig wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

good job saying nothing and repeating "pro-town" stuff other people said

fos


I wasn't trying to repeat what others said I was typing the posts up at the same time. You can see my other post where I basically said the exact same thing as you went up at the same time.

If my posts are just saying nothing then I don't have any defense against that haha. I am just adding points I thought were valid.


A wild DrH approaches!
MiG ran!

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 15:13 Mig wrote:
On April 10 2011 14:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:

it's just shit everyone else said, sounds like you're regurgitating the points strong players have made to make yourself sound agreeable somehow. if you were typing up that small post at the same time we already went through all that then you're the worlds slowest typist


I am really slow.


On April 10 2011 14:51 GMarshal wrote:

So, to counteract the fact that you have been adding little let me ask you a few little questions

Who is your #1 town read?
Not counting inactives, who is your number 1 scum read?
Who is your favorite Starcraft Player?


#1 town read you- a lot of people vouched they could tell if you were mafia. If you were all mafia I don't think they would put themselves out there backing you because if you did end up being mafia it could be traced right back to all of them so I assume their opinions are genuine.

#2 kavdragon but only because I didn't agree with his points about the assassin. I don't have any other real analysis.

#3 for bw it was mondragon for sc2 jinro

I guess I am playing pretty terribly so far regardless of what I am. All I can say is this is my first time playing and I was genuinely trying to help. As the game goes on and I learn I will provide better analysis.



Can't Escape!

He states his reason for regurgitating information is that he is slow. Im still of the mind that even if he is restating opinions of others at least hes posting SOMETHING. He's sheeping really hard along with town ---> Do note that this is not always a scumtell and while it can be used to base an arguement off of it really doesn't mean anything without other tells along with it.

HOWEVER he is also playing the n00b card alot and while it is true I want to see more of this analysis out of him before i truely call him all out scum.

His last post is correcting a misspelling of his name.

So:

Mig is:

Sheeping
Doesnt want an assassin in a position of power.
Wants a Town mayor (Don't we all?)
Stressing he is new.

I think hes more of a Newbie Sheeping Town than Scum

A townie read from LSB/ON. Convenient. Pretty content-light analysis, but i pointed that out when it was posted. Just like i fos'd GM, coag and ON from a very early stage in case people think I'm just throwing around baseless accusations or that I'm scum (lol)
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 05:54 GMT
#2737
On April 15 2011 14:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:47 Mig wrote:
On April 15 2011 14:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Vig hit coagulation

watch bodyguards/medic

DT LSB imo


Vigs can't hit yet right? In the op it says they can't hit until after night 2.


VIGILANTE:
You've had enough of all this bullshit. You have raided the armory and stole one (1) banhammer. That was all you could carry, cause these things are freakin' heavy, man! Of course, you're keeping this secret until you use it, because the instant someone realizes you have a banhammer they'll confiscate it from you. That said, you probably have just enough time to use it on someone once. Once during the game, after night 2 (gotta lay low for a bit and let it all blow over, man!), you may choose to visit one unlucky soul and introduce him to the business end of your new banhammer.

I thinkt hat means the beginning of N2.

It's standard protocol that vig's get their KP on n2


Well this is worth clarifying, either way.

Can vigs use their hit starting tonight?
:3
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 15 2011 05:55 GMT
#2738
He thought his pardon play would mean there was no lynch today, so his play was going to buy mafia a full extra round of nightkills with now loss to a lynch.

This means that, in my eyes, Coagulation is almost certainly mafia, and it is likely that LSB is mafia as well.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 05:56 GMT
#2739
Well if you want to WIFOM medic lists, BG's are first priority protection, but chaoser is almost guaranteed town at this point...

(I know I said that about coag yesterday, but hey!)
Bartundar
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 05:56 GMT
#2740
Guys im subbing out
sorry
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 125
Vindicta 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11446
Artosis 561
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
JimRising 581
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4687
Khaldor1107
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam631
FrodaN141
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS93
NeuroSwarm77
ViBE59
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie676
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Stellar Fest
14h 5m
OSC
23h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.