• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:23
CEST 11:23
KST 18:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 179 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 06:13 GMT
#2761
Also lanaia
On April 10 2011 13:59 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 13:55 tnkted wrote:
On April 10 2011 13:54 chaoser wrote:
This is a semi-open setup. Roles and their abilities will be disclosed, however role counts will not. Roles below may or may not be a part of this setup.

Touche.


Still, I think not having a medic would be pretty insane.


Exactly this. Sorry, I'll be posting more tomorrow, the boyfriend and I are watching a movie.

I will be voting for GMarshal, for the record.

If the assassin is mafia, why does he need protection exactly? Is it just from vigs?


On April 12 2011 01:21 Lanaia wrote:
1. Jackal58 - Very likely town from where I stand.
2. Rean - Part of me believes Rean to be the assassin based solely on his/her few posts inthread.
3. Coagulation - I am fairly certain he is town.
4. GMarshal - He is definitely town.
5. Pandain - I really have no idea what he is.
6. GGQ - Null.
7. OriginalName - Null.
8. Kenpachi - Town.
9. ilovejonn - Null
10.Mr. Wiggles - Null
11.chaoser - Probably town, but not sure.
12.Latrommi - Null
13.kevconsim - It feels like he's playing exactly how he played last game. So, I'm thinking he's scum.
14.Protactinium - Assassin
15.TranceStorm - Null
16.tnkted - I'm about 50-50 here.
17.Eiii - Assassin.
18.urashimakt - Feels town.
19.Lemonwalrus - Null.
20.Milkyst - Not memorable.
21.DropBear - Probably town
22.The_Roist - Probably nottown.
23.kitaman27 - Def town
24.Lanaia - I know I'm town.
25.jaminz - Don't recall any of this person's posts. Either has none or all or unmemorable.
26.DarthThienAn - Null. Hasn't said much.
27.DoctorHelvetica - Seems kinda town.
28.darmousseh - His posts aren't memorable to me.
29.AirbladeOrange - Seems like he's trying to be townable. He's new so it's probably less easy for him to fake that, no?
30.MetalFace - No idea
31.Barundar - Town.
32.Kavdragon - He's town.
33.redFF - Likely town
34.M0nsterChef - I don't know, but he's really not helping his case with what he's done.
35.Serejai - I can't tell if he's a troll or not. I can't tell his alignment given what he's given us.
36.Robellicose - Null.
37.Mig - Null
38.aidnai - Likely town
39.Conversion - Town
40.Tackster - Null

LOL. she was replaced by bumatlarge tho, who has been doing nice analysis and fos on GM. Just throwing information out there in case i die though.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 06:14 GMT
#2762
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 12 2011 02:19 GMarshal wrote:
Alright people, time to seize the reins! We've been arguing in circles and thats allowing scum to hide in our midst, not only are we intimidating the new players, but we are allowing scum to through around FoS and create chaos, this is hurting us as we've been both fostering inactivity and allowing scum to hide behind phrases such as "I support Dr.H because he looks town". These bland statements dont form real opinions and allow scum to hide. People who have been downright insulting to other posters have not helped our case at all (Dr.H, Jackal, I'm looking at you). I'm rather aggravated by this atmosphere of non-cooperation and anger that these players have fostered upon the town. Also its pretty clear that the arguments for who should be mayor have been walked in circles, by now if you aren't aware of each of our platforms you need to go back and read the thread. So in the interest of forcing some of these less... vocal player to respond I've come up with a series of lists.

Presenting GMarshal's Lists of Life

Medic List - These are players who I see as essential to town success, players I think scum are likely to be trying to kill, since I doubt we have more than three medics I'll make the list contain 5 players, enough to avoid overlap, I also wont be including myself in the hope that I will have a couple of bodyguards covering for me, but otherwise throw me on please.

chaoser- it could be that I am just partial to him, but this man has a head on his shoulders, if we can get him into the lategame I would be overjoyed

DropBear- the guy is really new and seems to be trying, ideal target for an intelligent mafia to hit

redFF- I know he is new, but he has been vocal and trying to get the town to do what he feels is right, scum might feel pressured by his being vocal so giving him a shield is a good idea

Tackster- yes, I know he's been quiet, but he was really, really pro-town in Insane 2 starting day 2, so I'm hoping he is just having a delayed start this game

Jackal- yes, jackal, he has great endgame play and people dont credit him enough for it, if I get to lylo I want him with me

DT List -these are the people I find scummy enough to merit investigation, so please DTs send a check his way and see what they come up. Add me if I'm not elected, really all mayoral candidates need a check

Coagulation-He is freaking unreadable, give the man a check

Kavdragon- He has some really scummy posts, give him a looksee

Dr.H- he is hard to read too as he is an usually aggressive player , likely to be the GF if scum though, so take your results with a grain of slat

Pandian- "I'm a DT, Wait, no I'm not!" enough said

aidnai- has been lurking I expected more from him, I would like to know his alignment

Monster- nothing needs saying (i think he is a better target for trackers though)

ON-nothing needs saying

Trackers-trackers are special in the sense that they can track scum and not get a result if the scum isnt being sent out to preform the hit. Any inteligent mafia team is going to be sending out its less experienced, and thus less likely to be tracked players to preform the hits, so even if they are tracked they are less of a net loss for the scumteam. So this list contains mostly newbs and inactive players

Lemonwalrus
M0nsterChef
Serejai
Mig
TranceStorm
Eiii
Monster

Watchers- you guys are like medics who catch scum, so you need to threaten the scum by watching vocal and active players. Look at the medic list and use that


I still find the names on GM's initial medic list interesting. Guess I have a reason to suspect you now Jackal . Congrats to us, talk to you later.
Bartundar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:16 GMT
#2763
That's typical lanaia meta. she asks lots of questions and yeah...don't worry about it. I'm pretty fuckign 100% sure bum is town, and a good asset too
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 06:17 GMT
#2764
On April 15 2011 15:16 chaoser wrote:
That's typical lanaia meta. she asks lots of questions and yeah...don't worry about it. I'm pretty fuckign 100% sure bum is town, and a good asset too

Yeah just throwing it out there, that list is just so funny:
1. town
2. likely town
3. kinda feeling town
4. maybe town
5. don't really know, probably town.
etc.etc
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:18 GMT
#2765
bum do u still want me lynched
RIP Aaliyah
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 06:18 GMT
#2766
Oh cool my bus worked!

Have to say well played GM, as I dont think town and Dr. H would have had the balls to get you had I not thoroughly examined you. His actions were good play as mafia, he just got desperate at the end which is understandable.

By the way, would it be egotistical of me to ask for medic protection if I deliver? I'm still thinkin' Dr. H is scum, but I wouldn't be able to fully analyze him in time before night ends.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:20 GMT
#2767
son, i was calling him out long before you came around
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:21 GMT
#2768
dude i switched the lynch onto gmarshal for no reason

i could have got LSB killed

or coagulation

i could have done whatever but i kinda started the domino that got him killed. Oh well, at least you're sticking to your guns, I respect that in a sense. I'll just keep doing my thing.
RIP Aaliyah
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 06:22 GMT
#2769
On April 15 2011 15:20 chaoser wrote:
son, i was calling him out long before you came around


Yeah but your stuff was shit! couldn't you tell mine my vastly superior?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 06:22 GMT
#2770
I voted GM cause he threatened to pardon and that was more anti-town than whatever I thought about LSB. -_-
you gotta dance
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 06:23 GMT
#2771
On April 15 2011 15:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dude i switched the lynch onto gmarshal for no reason

i could have got LSB killed

or coagulation

i could have done whatever but i kinda started the domino that got him killed. Oh well, at least you're sticking to your guns, I respect that in a sense. I'll just keep doing my thing.


Hm you're right, I'd better ask Kav the townie's opinion on the matter. Oh wait.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:23 GMT
#2772
On April 15 2011 15:22 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:20 chaoser wrote:
son, i was calling him out long before you came around


Yeah but your stuff was shit! [image loading] couldn't you tell mine my vastly superior?

FTFY
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:25 GMT
#2773
On April 15 2011 15:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dude i switched the lynch onto gmarshal for no reason

i could have got LSB killed

or coagulation

i could have done whatever but i kinda started the domino that got him killed. Oh well, at least you're sticking to your guns, I respect that in a sense. I'll just keep doing my thing.


Hm you're right, I'd better ask Kav the townie's opinion on the matter. Oh wait.

Is the lynchpin of your scum analysis on me the fact that I mislynched on day 1? Because obviously if I were town I would have caught a mafia no ifs ands or buts right?

I tunneled him stupidly when I should have paid attention to what was right in front of my face. That's really no reason for me to set up a useless bus on GMarshal. If I bused him, we're pretty good actors considering I've been flaming him here and in IRC for the better half of tonight for his childish reaction.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:26 GMT
#2774
don't worry DrH, I don't think you're scum and I have the most important opinion obviously =P
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:26 GMT
#2775
On April 15 2011 15:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I voted GM cause he threatened to pardon and that was more anti-town than whatever I thought about LSB. -_-

I'm more disturbed that the mafia actually let him do that. Perhaps he didn't consult or Coagulation just begged him to do whatever it takes. Whatever it is they put on a nice little show.

Could just be a distraction. I have a lot of WIFOM scenarios running through my head agh
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:26 GMT
#2776
On April 15 2011 15:26 chaoser wrote:
don't worry DrH, I don't think you're scum and I have the most important opinion obviously [image loading]

RIP Aaliyah
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 06:31 GMT
#2777
I have a hard time believing DrH is mafia. If mafia had pardoner and mayor they have so much power. I can't really see GM breaking down and suiciding if the mafia are in control.
Moderator
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 06:32 GMT
#2778
Mafia doesn't threaten to pardon a blue after he says he will never use the pardon. Coag is scum obviously, and needs a vig.

No worries Dr. H, I'm not gonna send you to the chopping block anytime soon, but I you have a red tinted glow. It's matches your eyes. I've done jack shit on LSB, so whatever analyses people have on him would be cool. I'm gonna chill this night, so I can die happy if I do.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:32 GMT
#2779
I'm more disturbed that the mafia actually let him do that. Perhaps he didn't consult or Coagulation just begged him to do whatever it takes. Whatever it is they put on a nice little show.


He got frustrated by the Prot situation. That's the explanation for it. Mafia at that point must have been pissed as shit so he basically gave up. He wanted to leave the game and knew the easiest way to get out of the game in a legit manner was to threaten Pardon. Whatever, it's all speculation, let's put it behind us and win this off ANALYSIS.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 06:33 GMT
#2780
SO YOU NEW PEOPLE HAVING FUN YET?
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2046
Bisu 411
Hyuk 370
Killer 106
Dewaltoss 88
Leta 82
Larva 81
EffOrt 68
Soma 62
Sexy 62
[ Show more ]
ZerO 54
ToSsGirL 47
soO 42
Sharp 41
Light 37
Yoon 33
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Sacsri 19
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 10
JulyZerg 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 133
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g8565
singsing1428
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 37m
OSC
12h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.