• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8161 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 179 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:33 GMT
#2781
oh calm down coag -_-
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2782
On April 15 2011 15:32 bumatlarge wrote:
Mafia doesn't threaten to pardon a blue after he says he will never use the pardon. Coag is scum obviously, and needs a vig.

No worries Dr. H, I'm not gonna send you to the chopping block anytime soon, but I you have a red tinted glow. It's matches your eyes. I've done jack shit on LSB, so whatever analyses people have on him would be cool. I'm gonna chill this night, so I can die happy if I do.

I'll repost a better version of mine for you during the day. No need for big scum cases tonight.

VIG COAGULATION
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2783
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2784
On April 15 2011 15:32 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm more disturbed that the mafia actually let him do that. Perhaps he didn't consult or Coagulation just begged him to do whatever it takes. Whatever it is they put on a nice little show.


He got frustrated by the Prot situation. That's the explanation for it. Mafia at that point must have been pissed as shit so he basically gave up. He wanted to leave the game and knew the easiest way to get out of the game in a legit manner was to threaten Pardon. Whatever, it's all speculation, let's put it behind us and win this off ANALYSIS.

good idea!
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2785
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

who?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2786
On April 15 2011 15:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:32 bumatlarge wrote:
Mafia doesn't threaten to pardon a blue after he says he will never use the pardon. Coag is scum obviously, and needs a vig.

No worries Dr. H, I'm not gonna send you to the chopping block anytime soon, but I you have a red tinted glow. It's matches your eyes. I've done jack shit on LSB, so whatever analyses people have on him would be cool. I'm gonna chill this night, so I can die happy if I do.

I'll repost a better version of mine for you during the day. No need for big scum cases tonight.

VIG COAGULATION


THAT WONT WORK IM VET
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#2787
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

this sounds more like the scum coagulation i know
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 06:36 GMT
#2788
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 15:32 bumatlarge wrote:
Mafia doesn't threaten to pardon a blue after he says he will never use the pardon. Coag is scum obviously, and needs a vig.

No worries Dr. H, I'm not gonna send you to the chopping block anytime soon, but I you have a red tinted glow. It's matches your eyes. I've done jack shit on LSB, so whatever analyses people have on him would be cool. I'm gonna chill this night, so I can die happy if I do.

I'll repost a better version of mine for you during the day. No need for big scum cases tonight.

VIG COAGULATION


THAT WONT WORK IM VET

well we'll see about that after tonight
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 06:36 GMT
#2789
On April 15 2011 15:35 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

who?


EXACTLY
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 06:36 GMT
#2790
On April 15 2011 15:35 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

who?

He thought day 1 was a lynch vote and made his only post in the thread saying he was going to vote to lynch me and then voted me for mayor. Hasn't returned since. ^^
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 06:36 GMT
#2791
On April 15 2011 15:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

this sounds more like the scum coagulation i know

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 06:38 GMT
#2792
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 15:32 bumatlarge wrote:
Mafia doesn't threaten to pardon a blue after he says he will never use the pardon. Coag is scum obviously, and needs a vig.

No worries Dr. H, I'm not gonna send you to the chopping block anytime soon, but I you have a red tinted glow. It's matches your eyes. I've done jack shit on LSB, so whatever analyses people have on him would be cool. I'm gonna chill this night, so I can die happy if I do.

I'll repost a better version of mine for you during the day. No need for big scum cases tonight.

VIG COAGULATION


THAT WONT WORK IM VET

Das ist der Punkt...
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 06:39 GMT
#2793
On April 15 2011 15:36 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:35 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 15:35 Coagulation wrote:
Guys We should lynch Milkyst I Might be 100% Sure hes scum

who?

He thought day 1 was a lynch vote and made his only post in the thread saying he was going to vote to lynch me and then voted me for mayor. Hasn't returned since. ^^


Haha, it's a love/hate relationship.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 06:45 GMT
#2794
Just got back. Wow, thread explosion.

Can someone fill me in on the accusations of cheating/smurfing that seem to be being thrown around?

Also, Coag, I swear to god...
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 06:48 GMT
#2795
I'll PM you
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 06:59 GMT
#2796
Alright, I'm caught up. A lot of things happened.

I'll just ask that we hold off on discussing them until after the game is complete. The two major things were:
1. The Protactinium issue
2. The Pardoner issue

Both these will be addressed by me upon game's completion. Until then, please play as normal.
SUNSFANNED
jaminz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States208 Posts
April 15 2011 07:09 GMT
#2797
On April 15 2011 15:33 Coagulation wrote:
SO YOU NEW PEOPLE HAVING FUN YET?


It's definitely interesting to read everything. It's much easier when we don't get mass pages of posts quickly, but I guess that's how you figure out who is mafia isn't it.
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong" - The Great Bambino, The Sandlot
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 07:11 GMT
#2798
vig hit coagulation
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 07:13 GMT
#2799
No dont do it Im a DT.
sleepy1
Profile Joined April 2011
37 Posts
April 15 2011 07:14 GMT
#2800
I thought you were a doctor?
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 484
Hyuk 468
Leta 123
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft468
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1092
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 19m
INu's Battles
6h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.