• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6288 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 65 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:53 GMT
#621
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Crisis_
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States165 Posts
October 07 2010 05:54 GMT
#622
So about my "rock and hard place" comment, I was talking about how I was 2nd on the votelist, and I didn't have much of a choice, otherwise I would have been lynched. Why would I want to die on day 1?...

Oh and if you don't believe I'm not red, you can go ahead and lynch me to find out. Sheesh.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:55 GMT
#623
Well...I need to see some more before I can really narrow anything down. It's 1:40 and I work at 8....I'm really crossing too much time as it is. But I'll look at Misder.
*that post in relation to misder was me narroring for you infinite*

Also, BM, I'm not defending myself. I'M HAPPY IF SOMEONE WILL EXPLAIN WHY THEY FEEL I'M SCUMMY.

I've done asked you AND Misder to explain. Neither have provided me with ANYTHING more than POSSIBLE intuition? Oh come the fuck on.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 07 2010 05:55 GMT
#624
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.


Except any smart green would soft claim blue to fuck with the mafia. Every VI will claim something to get lynched.

He is fishing, but he knows anyone smart won't fall for it. Hence him spamming our posts out of existence.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:56 GMT
#625
On October 07 2010 14:54 Crisis_ wrote:
So about my "rock and hard place" comment, I was talking about how I was 2nd on the votelist, and I didn't have much of a choice, otherwise I would have been lynched. Why would I want to die on day 1?...

Oh and if you don't believe I'm not red, you can go ahead and lynch me to find out. Sheesh.

Hey hey home boy. I didn't understand what was going on. I thought Cynan had more votes than you. =/

But I understand it now....So yea...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 07 2010 05:57 GMT
#626
On October 07 2010 14:55 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Well...I need to see some more before I can really narrow anything down. It's 1:40 and I work at 8....I'm really crossing too much time as it is. But I'll look at Misder.
*that post in relation to misder was me narroring for you infinite*

Also, BM, I'm not defending myself. I'M HAPPY IF SOMEONE WILL EXPLAIN WHY THEY FEEL I'M SCUMMY.

I've done asked you AND Misder to explain. Neither have provided me with ANYTHING more than POSSIBLE intuition? Oh come the fuck on.


Welcome to BM, whos intuition would have lost the town the game already if not for a host who didn't want their first game to be ruined by a retard.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:57 GMT
#627
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.

ok, here is our lynch for today
opz fell right into my trap
town = green in this game.

On October 07 2010 14:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.


Except any smart green would soft claim blue to fuck with the mafia. Every VI will claim something to get lynched.

He is fishing, but he knows anyone smart won't fall for it. Hence him spamming our posts out of existence.


OH, you just fell for it TOO LOL EBWOP FOR THE WIN
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM AMAZING AT MAFIA LOL
BC AND OPZ JUST GOT OWNED.

From the OP:
Green Citizen (Town)

You are the average schmuck who makes up the backbone of the town side. You have no special powers except voting, but you are the silent majority. Enjoy that feeling for a moment. Enjoy it.

Yeah, you all know what Town does at this point. Vote by day, stay at home and wet themselves by night.


GREEN = TOWN
BC + OPZ DONT REALIZE
BC + OPZ = MAFIA

GG.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:58 GMT
#628
On October 07 2010 14:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.


Except any smart green would soft claim blue to fuck with the mafia. Every VI will claim something to get lynched.

He is fishing, but he knows anyone smart won't fall for it. Hence him spamming our posts out of existence.

I knew why he was spamming. It's just bothering me that it's still going on.

Crisis who are your top suspects, since you are conveniently on.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:00 GMT
#629
explain how you failed to realize there are no townies who are "green" opz
they are referred to as town
clarify that please

you, too, bc
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 07 2010 06:01 GMT
#630
On October 07 2010 14:57 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.

ok, here is our lynch for today
opz fell right into my trap
town = green in this game.

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:53 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:49 infinitestory wrote:
On October 07 2010 14:46 Bill Murray wrote:
You, too, infinitestory.

I claim town.

I have no idea where you could possibly be going with this.

DO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTION FOR TOWN/TOWNIE. HE IS ASKING YOU BLUE/GREEN

He's trying to get out who is blue/green so mafia can blue snipe.


Except any smart green would soft claim blue to fuck with the mafia. Every VI will claim something to get lynched.

He is fishing, but he knows anyone smart won't fall for it. Hence him spamming our posts out of existence.


OH, you just fell for it TOO LOL EBWOP FOR THE WIN
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM AMAZING AT MAFIA LOL
BC AND OPZ JUST GOT OWNED.

From the OP:
Show nested quote +
Green Citizen (Town)

You are the average schmuck who makes up the backbone of the town side. You have no special powers except voting, but you are the silent majority. Enjoy that feeling for a moment. Enjoy it.

Yeah, you all know what Town does at this point. Vote by day, stay at home and wet themselves by night.


GREEN = TOWN
BC + OPZ DONT REALIZE
BC + OPZ = MAFIA

GG.


ROOOOOFL. Nice try BM. A town aligned player would be blue or green, and VI in terms of town winning with majority. Nice try though moron. You can spout "well the original PM says this" but no one would look at their role as "Hi, im a town" as then we would have multiple towns + multiple families. No, a person living in a town is a townie. Any blue who is not going to claim, an asshole red, or any other will claim town aligned, or townie, good job!

Stop trying to make something from nothing and play for real? k thanks.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 07 2010 06:02 GMT
#631
On October 07 2010 14:54 Crisis_ wrote:
So about my "rock and hard place" comment, I was talking about how I was 2nd on the votelist, and I didn't have much of a choice, otherwise I would have been lynched. Why would I want to die on day 1?...

Oh and if you don't believe I'm not red, you can go ahead and lynch me to find out. Sheesh.

Please don't martyr yourself. If you're REALLY not red, the best way you can help the rest of us non-reds is probably by putting together your own suspect list or getting an argument against someone else; dying would not be very helpful. At least discuss some of the other arguments out there. At this point, my suspicions toward you boil down to the lack of real content contribution in your posts (in otherwords, make yourself useful :D)

@OpZ: wow thanks, that plus Dr. H's earlier voiced suspicions against Misder are making me consider him seriously.
Translator:3
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:03 GMT
#632
You failed to realize the way it was worded, and are therefore mafia.
I'm glad you fell into my trap, too. I knew you were an idiot based upon your grammar, but I figured you were smarter than OpZ and wouldn't fall into it.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:05 GMT
#633
infinitestory, "town" are usually called "townies". They failed to realize this. They are mafia. I am town, you are town, DoctorH is town in all likelihood... because we all claimed "town". "Town" = Townies. The way it is worded is weird, and not normal. OpZ and BC not picking up on the way "Townie" is reworded as "Town" in this game proves they are mafia or blue. I am leaning towards mafia on BC, which is why I am voting for him.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 07 2010 06:05 GMT
#634
On October 07 2010 15:03 Bill Murray wrote:
You failed to realize the way it was worded, and are therefore mafia.
I'm glad you fell into my trap, too. I knew you were an idiot based upon your grammar, but I figured you were smarter than OpZ and wouldn't fall into it.


Lawl. Sure thing, the fact you know basic english anyone living in a town is a townie is hilarious.

Hell if you want to get technical, brownbear calls them green citizens in his OP. So we both used the wrong word, good job to us!

Stop pushing lynches off of baseless reasons.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:05 GMT
#635
and i say blue because if they were, say, a blue mad hatter they wouldn't realize "town" was townie. Claiming town is claiming townie in this game.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:07 GMT
#636
Stop falling into traps that are base.
Low is my name, lynching reds is my game.
You are red, sorry, you're in my way.

It sucks you didn't read the OP before replacing in. It also sucks that your red game is terrible.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 07 2010 06:08 GMT
#637
On October 07 2010 15:05 Bill Murray wrote:
infinitestory, "town" are usually called "townies". They failed to realize this. They are mafia. I am town, you are town, DoctorH is town in all likelihood... because we all claimed "town". "Town" = Townies. The way it is worded is weird, and not normal. OpZ and BC not picking up on the way "Townie" is reworded as "Town" in this game proves they are mafia or blue. I am leaning towards mafia on BC, which is why I am voting for him.


I could also use the word citizen, town, townies. IT doesnt matter. It all means the same thing. You know this as well as I do.

With the way your behaving I seriously think your a green aiming to sabotage the game since you hate your role, a mafia doing what you do every game, or a VI. Regardless, anyone with a brain will realize your just aiming to convince the newer players who don't know better to off people who can stop you from ruining a game.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:09 GMT
#638
OpZ stating I am trying to get you to claim Blue/Green is false
I was getting you to claim Blue/Green in the same word: "Town". Mafia would mess up and claim "Townie", when that role doesn't exist in this game per se in terms of termanology.
"Townies" are Green Citizen's (Town).

I am town. BC is not. Lynch Bc.
Anyone who is town with me lynch bc
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 06:10 GMT
#639
On October 07 2010 15:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 15:05 Bill Murray wrote:
infinitestory, "town" are usually called "townies". They failed to realize this. They are mafia. I am town, you are town, DoctorH is town in all likelihood... because we all claimed "town". "Town" = Townies. The way it is worded is weird, and not normal. OpZ and BC not picking up on the way "Townie" is reworded as "Town" in this game proves they are mafia or blue. I am leaning towards mafia on BC, which is why I am voting for him.


I could also use the word citizen, town, townies. IT doesnt matter. It all means the same thing. You know this as well as I do.

With the way your behaving I seriously think your a green aiming to sabotage the game since you hate your role, a mafia doing what you do every game, or a VI. Regardless, anyone with a brain will realize your just aiming to convince the newer players who don't know better to off people who can stop you from ruining a game.

"ruining a game" for a troll who is mafia and is flailing
i.e. you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 06:10 GMT
#640
On October 07 2010 15:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 15:05 Bill Murray wrote:
infinitestory, "town" are usually called "townies". They failed to realize this. They are mafia. I am town, you are town, DoctorH is town in all likelihood... because we all claimed "town". "Town" = Townies. The way it is worded is weird, and not normal. OpZ and BC not picking up on the way "Townie" is reworded as "Town" in this game proves they are mafia or blue. I am leaning towards mafia on BC, which is why I am voting for him.


I could also use the word citizen, town, townies. IT doesnt matter. It all means the same thing. You know this as well as I do.

With the way your behaving I seriously think your a green aiming to sabotage the game since you hate your role, a mafia doing what you do every game, or a VI. Regardless, anyone with a brain will realize your just aiming to convince the newer players who don't know better to off people who can stop you from ruining a game.

I'm seriously considering resigning from this game because of BM's spam.....

Anyway, i'm off to bed. I work in 6 hours. Night night guys.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 988
TKL 291
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 159
ZombieGrub111
BRAT_OK 89
JuggernautJason58
Nathanias 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 165
firebathero 81
910 45
Killer 27
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1787
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr76
Other Games
summit1g5401
Liquid`RaSZi5206
Beastyqt813
shahzam450
B2W.Neo315
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS124
Pyrionflax84
UpATreeSC58
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream404
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 339
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV251
League of Legends
• TFBlade918
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur321
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.