• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10343 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 65 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:02 GMT
#581
What are you Doctor H?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 05:02 GMT
#582
On October 07 2010 14:01 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 07 2010 13:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.


everyone is going to roleclaim town what a useless post

are you hoping someone will fuck up and claim their blue role?


not to mention your shitty no true scotsman argument

"no real mafia would do this because it's too ballsy" doesn't mean anything, it's a fallacy. not to mention this requires no balls or subtlety since everyone will claim town and no one will learn anything

not everyone will claim town, there will be townies amongst us. This way we can weed out the greens.


what the fuck does that even mean?

On October 07 2010 14:02 Bill Murray wrote:
What are you Doctor H?


town

but i'm more confused by your plan than anything
RIP Aaliyah
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:05 GMT
#583
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.

Bill are you trying to get lynched?

Why do we have a new village idiot running around.

-_____-
Honestly I think you're green and just don't feel like playing. I with I was on mafia team with BC and DrH. But sadly...I'm not. And HappyFairytale woulda been on my team.

BC is likely mafia. I believe that. You're post on him was very nice. But I probably would of been hella suspicious of BC whenever he started posting more. He was posting content to newer players that needs to be said to them. Just because we all know how to play medic roles doesn't mean all these new guys do.
On October 07 2010 13:40 infinitestory wrote:
cSc's only got two posts in the thread since the game began, and judging from his activity and the content of his posts, I don't expect him to explain his vote for bumatlarge insightfully, if at all.
His two posts:
Show nested quote +
Given my schedule I'll be posting from about now till... well hopefully until the day ends. Seeing as how I'm new I guess this lynch the inactive's makes sense, and to avoid being one of the first ones to go, Here I am!

Show nested quote +
If you don't have enough information to make an educated vote, is it better to go with the majority, or vote randomly?

Okay, maybe I'll be nicer...

And BB, my bad. I was high.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:05 GMT
#584
we are getting EVERYONE to say they're town or whatever. If I flip, lynch BC/OpZ. DoctorH is possibly cleared.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 05:06 GMT
#585
On October 07 2010 14:05 Bill Murray wrote:
we are getting EVERYONE to say they're town or whatever. If I flip, lynch BC/OpZ. DoctorH is possibly cleared.

who says you're going to flip anything why would we lynch you since you're the vi
RIP Aaliyah
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 07 2010 05:08 GMT
#586
On October 07 2010 14:05 ~OpZ~ wrote:
And BB, my bad. I was high.


S'all good <3
SUNSFANNED
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:09 GMT
#587
I already got the VI lynched, and out of our hair. There is no way he put more than one. That would make the game very gay. He also wouldn't have said "protactinium is an amazing player" if there were a lot of them.

I have a serious plan.
Everyone needs to claim something in their next post.
Don't use your blue role names, just say "town", unless you are a mad hatter with a bomb on BC
In which case I can direct your next bomb. Hell, if you're a mad hatter, just claim to have a bomb on BC and we can roll with that role. I would be able to analyze and tell you who to put your next bomb on, especially if you are an inexperienced player who needs guidance.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:10 GMT
#588
~OpZ~ you're playing well, I'll admit that, but you are better as mafia than BC.
You are Town, right?
I'm Town. Honest.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:13 GMT
#589
...........How......Does.....That....Clear.....Anyone.

Omg. Weed out the greens? Are you kidding me? Feed the mafia every blue on a silver platter?
Argh.

And how am I even possible mafia? Both you and Misder have said this but I would like some proof.

Also Dr.H, my suspects are

happyfairytale/BC (thanks to BM posting HFT's contradiction),

BM - actually...why are we not lynching him. We should lynch him. He started Prot lynch, and is probably acting insane to live.

Not so much Pandain, Drag_ and King seem pretty town to me.

InfiniteStory seems to be playing better now. Need him to post his suspects with some argument though.
Crisis and Ghrur....Possible or possible new mistake. Jumping into lynches with no reasoning is bad and we need to put them in the spotlight. Nobody has been mentioning them (Ghrur might of posted on second thought, FML i'm so tired)

But that's who and why. Divinek should be online right now actually....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 05:22 GMT
#590
On October 07 2010 14:13 ~OpZ~ wrote:
...........How......Does.....That....Clear.....Anyone.

Omg. Weed out the greens? Are you kidding me? Feed the mafia every blue on a silver platter?
Argh.

And how am I even possible mafia? Both you and Misder have said this but I would like some proof.

Also Dr.H, my suspects are

happyfairytale/BC (thanks to BM posting HFT's contradiction),

BM - actually...why are we not lynching him. We should lynch him. He started Prot lynch, and is probably acting insane to live.

Not so much Pandain, Drag_ and King seem pretty town to me.

InfiniteStory seems to be playing better now. Need him to post his suspects with some argument though.
Crisis and Ghrur....Possible or possible new mistake. Jumping into lynches with no reasoning is bad and we need to put them in the spotlight. Nobody has been mentioning them (Ghrur might of posted on second thought, FML i'm so tired)

But that's who and why. Divinek should be online right now actually....


gruhr came out and justified his choice later although it wasn't the best reasoning

im most suspicious of BC and misder

BM always plays like this when he's town, he rarely makes a whole lot of sense
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:22 GMT
#591
I lynched an anti-town role.
Are you dumb?
Are you town or not? Claim something. Claim Town/Townie/MadHatter with a bomb on BC plz
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:23 GMT
#592
I am just not sure if I should utilize my strategy on the first person or wait until everyone has claimed
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:23 GMT
#593
Pretty sure ~OpZ~ is mafia

OpZ, claim something bro
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:24 GMT
#594
Busy in your quicktime, asking for your allies help? Possibly on MSN doing that, right?
I only have this thread to use.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:25 GMT
#595
~OpZ~ claim something
Are you Town/Townie? pick one
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:28 GMT
#596
On October 07 2010 14:22 Bill Murray wrote:
I lynched an anti-town role.
Are you dumb?
Are you town or not? Claim something. Claim Town/Townie/MadHatter with a bomb on BC plz

Comment on my suspicions? Explain why I'm anti-town?

-____-
Why are you spamming?

I'm not going to claim, as it would encourage others to do so.
So far I'm only suspicious of BC based on HFT's posts...He could of been lying to prevent modkill/ban? Only thing I can think to justify...But if he had a spreadsheet on one player why not just have voted for that player?


Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 05:29 GMT
#597
On October 07 2010 14:24 Bill Murray wrote:
Busy in your quicktime, asking for your allies help? Possibly on MSN doing that, right?
I only have this thread to use.

Would you like me to get on MSN so we can scum talk BM?

-_________-
Seriously dude, chill out trying to get BC, DrH, and Me bandwagoned with NO reason. -_____-
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:31 GMT
#598
no doctorh is fine
you, however, are not
claim
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:32 GMT
#599
go read your role PM opz
are you a town or are you a townie?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:32 GMT
#600
are you a hatter?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 54m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.