• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10743 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 65 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 04:49 GMT
#561
On October 07 2010 12:54 infinitestory wrote:
Here's hoping blues (DT(s) especially) sent in their night actions, so we can get something more concrete to work with soon.

Haha prepare to die.

-_____-

Fuck man have I even seen your name this game?
On October 06 2010 12:01 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 11:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
infinitestory, you're throwing out some really dumb arguments here. you've posted nothing until people started throwing you under suspicion, it seems a bit like you may be cracking under pressure.

on top of that you edited your post.

i would vote for you but something gives me a hunch that you're the village idiot.

*sigh* I do crack under pressure easily...

....Suck up?

On October 06 2010 12:09 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 06 2010 11:59 infinitestory wrote:
On October 06 2010 11:49 Protactinium wrote:
To summarize, since there's more information now: if Poisoner and Roleblocker show up to a check, they are definitely that. And since they are Mafia power roles, why not reveal them?

I want to say that sacks a very valuable DT, but especially to reveal poisoner that's definitely worth it. I'm not so sure about revealing roleblocker, because roleblocker's own ability is far more situational to the reds.

@Divinek: The primary reason is that the mafia do not win if town dies. If town loses by VI, mafia also loses by VI. Don't say you didn't consider that. Your counterargument was stated at least twice previously, and better ones have been suggested.


the town does not win if the VI is lynched so why does that matter? town threatening to lynch VI is empty and mafia would just ignore it completely. that wouldn't even work since in order to threaten to lynch the VI they have to know who the VI is meaning the mafia will likely know as well and can just hit him at night

Alright. I give up on my argument. I relent. I crack under pressure. Does that please you? What I intended was simply to get people thinking hard about how to get rid of VI, as he is a problem that must be solved through the cooperation of multiple roles. I guess you have an excellent reason for showing me up here, though. Shall we discuss something else now?

Do you want out of the limelight good sir?
On October 06 2010 12:14 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:09 Infundibulum wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:07 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
On that note, Im changing my vote to Protactinium. I don't want the mafia to be able to swing the vote away from a mafioso, and there certainly are enough no votes so far to swing the vote to just about anyone. so Im just going to put the leader further ahead. Also dealing with smurfs does not seem fun.


Wait. So you don't think Protact is mafia, but you're still voting him anyway?

He's worried that if Protact is mafia, the mafia will pull some shenanigans and change the leader away from him before lynch.

You know what he is thinking too...Seriously, this post wasn't about to be dedicated to you, I was just getting a vote list and reading thread.
On October 06 2010 12:37 Crisis_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:17 Protactinium wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:07 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
I think lynching the VI as a threat to the mafia, but its only really worth it if the mafia are really close to winning. Even then its a risk, but if the town is going to lose anyway, might as well go out with style.

On that note, Im changing my vote to Protactinium. I don't want the mafia to be able to swing the vote away from a mafioso, and there certainly are enough no votes so far to swing the vote to just about anyone. so Im just going to put the leader further ahead. Also dealing with smurfs does not seem fun.

Seriously? You're going to vote for me just because it "doesn't let the Mafia influence the vote"? And if you're Mafia, then voting for me is an influence, no? This is bad reasoning, and you know it.

Crisis_, you too? What's your reason now...


I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Not much else I can do. Sorry.

How were you stuck? I'm still reading thread maybe you answer it in there. If that's the case, ignore this. If I remember to delete it you'll never know.
On October 06 2010 13:00 SiNiquity wrote:
I getcha, heh.

Also, Prot's headed to the gallows (bum just chimed in). Sorry buddy ~ could've thwarted this whole mess if you'd have fessed up.

Bum was terrible as the village idiot watch guy....
Seriously. lmao.
On October 06 2010 14:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Ok Medics, here is how the game should be played tonight.

Make a list of people you think are innocent. Now, it has to be a list of a few people. ANALYZE them every day to make sure they don't change from town to scummy in your eyes, and prot them, non stop or until we have a better idea. If anyone who pushed for flamewheels lynch is on your list, slap yourself really hard and remake your list.

As for the rest of the town. Take the time now to either look at the name above or below you in the list, and look over their posts and analyze them. Post that analysis in thread for debate. Lets get us some targets. Hell after this day there is a ton of crap to look through.

...See....Fuck...Listen to this man. Anyone pushing to kill flamewheel being protected, which is why I'm making sure to make that vote list. Sorry I been away guys.
On October 07 2010 04:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd most like to here from Misder right now. He came out saying he has a list of suspects and that he thinks OpZ is mafia but never backed it up for the rest of the day which seems odd.


This.

Misder, please answer.
On October 07 2010 10:02 Pandain wrote:
Proctat=amazing. He dupes me(and everyone, but mostly me and subversion) in Bill Murray's game, than he dupes the people here and gets himself lynched. I still think that was a horrible lynch idea, and we should start looking at the people who started to vote for proctat. Note that the votes for him came out of like nowhere, and for less than optimal reasons too:
"Didn't reveal who he was" (Sinquity)
"Bill Murray voted for him and I wanted to fit in"(Infinite Story)
"This way mafia can't manipulate the vote away to a different person"(Nuke da bunnies)
"Panic voted, looked back, but i would've voted for a different person! Plus, I think he's VI now(says this after Protact heavily hints at it)" (Bumatlarge)
"Bill Murray"
Alright reason "Tried to get dt to reveal, bill murray seems sure(albeit that reason is less than sound as he couldn't really be), smurfs are uncool and unhelpful" (Ghrur)
"Stuck between a rock and a hard place"(I'm assuming this means because he was tied for second place?) (Crisis)


Overall, horrible reasons. Almost all of these people are newcomers as well, meaning theres a chance this might've just been a fail on the town part. I'll be looking through these people in addition to some others. I actually assume only 1-2(doubt 2) mafia would be on this list, but theres a good chance there might be none. But of course that's all speculation, just some thoughts I'm having.

DT should probably check Xelin. Even though it might be nothing, Brownbear's accidental tell might actually be suggesting something.

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 09:18 LSB wrote:
Divinek is being pretty active

Pandian is writing weird stories again. That probably means he's Red or Blue

Bum says he's going on VI watch, that would be something Mafia would like to get recognized as

On October 06 2010 08:21 Bill Murray wrote:
At a glance, I see that people have been editing. I am not a fan of that. I see DoctorH is being active. That may or may not be a good thing. I am going to go read the thread and get off the inactive list. I'll make an informed post in a moment... possibly an hour.

Could someone tell me a bit more? Then again, DoctorH hasn't played for a while, so maybe his reentry means that he's willing to put in more effort


As for the Newcomers, I haven't read much, but it should be pretty easy to tell if one of them is Green. Are any of them superactive?

Lastly, Someone go Protect/Investigate Xelin. Brownbear just told us straight out that he's Red or Blue


And what does this post do? You repeat stuff, don't give opinion, and speculation. Nothing full of content. And fyi, I always write stories. See:
my first game!

I'll start the analysis by the end of the next day cycle. Expect to do some serious scum hunting.

Right now I have a few suspects, but no real analysis as of now. But if I die I want you guys to look at some people in particular:
1.Infinite Story
2.Bumatlarge
Also possibly a infun+dr. H connection. Just speculation n.n

So, in conclusion:
1. Medics should protect who you think is going to get hit, people you think are blues, and people you think are innocent. In this case, even Xelin might be a good protection.
2.DT's should check some of the intresting people in this case. I would suggest checking either Dr. H or Xelin, or someone you think you have a real good read on. I have a sneaking suscipcion of Dr. H which as of now unverified but I shall delve into tommorow.
3.Protact once again proves that kitties want the downfall of mankind


...........................................
What is this....I can't even begin to understand this.
...Okay....I see...So you're feeling me.

I'm feeling Dr. H...a lil.....Ya feel me? Anyway....Point of the matter is...I have no idea, maybe it was the italics but your post just hurt to read.

I agree, as you can see in my current post, I'm agreeing with you. I would also like to hear some from Crisi_ again....where's he been at?

Oh...and rock and a hard place? -______________-

On October 07 2010 13:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Luckily for us the mafia didn't hit any blues.

I looked at the day one votes and there were no votes for Infund. cSc voted for bumatlarge. Bumatlarge voted for protactinum. Infundibulum voted for Gruhr.

I don't think there is much we can learn from the day 1 votes but it's best to keep it in mind, it's something. I'll go back over pages 15 onward. There was a lot of argumentation surrounding infundibulum so that needs to be looked at again.

I think final vote lists should be posted in thread @_@

Anyway...Votes an protact would of been nice to post.

Oh wow...fml, BB doesn't tally. Fuckkkkkk I actually gotta count.

BM protact
Ghrur - Dunno yet....Gonna have to reread thread.
Infest - ....Wtf bro.October 06 2010 10:49. (Mafia attempt at forming a bandwagon quickly, trying to snipe a good player?)
SiNiquity -again need to reread reasoning. I think he posted more than what he said in Pandains quote....But maybe I'm just remembering something different because there really wasn't much reasoning given for flame's deathhhh. Dr. H is going against him so clearly I need to better look at him.
NukeTheBunnys - ....waaaat.
Crisis_ - Already said some thangs.
bumatlarge - ...you are insane sir.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 07 2010 04:49 GMT
#562
Also I think Bill is trying to get himself killed also -_-
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 07 2010 04:51 GMT
#563
i expected this

gl town, avenge me!
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 04:51 GMT
#564
On October 07 2010 13:49 Bill Murray wrote:
because he is your scumbuddy
throw him under the bus, doctorh

iirc your last analysis technically lost the town the game
RIP Aaliyah
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 07 2010 04:52 GMT
#565
On October 07 2010 13:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Oh wow...fml, BB doesn't tally. Fuckkkkkk I actually gotta count.


I actually do, for the record. It's under a spoiler in the vote thread.
SUNSFANNED
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 04:54 GMT
#566
On October 07 2010 13:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 12:54 infinitestory wrote:
Here's hoping blues (DT(s) especially) sent in their night actions, so we can get something more concrete to work with soon.

Haha prepare to die.

-_____-

Fuck man have I even seen your name this game?
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:01 infinitestory wrote:
On October 06 2010 11:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
infinitestory, you're throwing out some really dumb arguments here. you've posted nothing until people started throwing you under suspicion, it seems a bit like you may be cracking under pressure.

on top of that you edited your post.

i would vote for you but something gives me a hunch that you're the village idiot.

*sigh* I do crack under pressure easily...

....Suck up?

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:09 infinitestory wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 06 2010 11:59 infinitestory wrote:
On October 06 2010 11:49 Protactinium wrote:
To summarize, since there's more information now: if Poisoner and Roleblocker show up to a check, they are definitely that. And since they are Mafia power roles, why not reveal them?

I want to say that sacks a very valuable DT, but especially to reveal poisoner that's definitely worth it. I'm not so sure about revealing roleblocker, because roleblocker's own ability is far more situational to the reds.

@Divinek: The primary reason is that the mafia do not win if town dies. If town loses by VI, mafia also loses by VI. Don't say you didn't consider that. Your counterargument was stated at least twice previously, and better ones have been suggested.


the town does not win if the VI is lynched so why does that matter? town threatening to lynch VI is empty and mafia would just ignore it completely. that wouldn't even work since in order to threaten to lynch the VI they have to know who the VI is meaning the mafia will likely know as well and can just hit him at night

Alright. I give up on my argument. I relent. I crack under pressure. Does that please you? What I intended was simply to get people thinking hard about how to get rid of VI, as he is a problem that must be solved through the cooperation of multiple roles. I guess you have an excellent reason for showing me up here, though. Shall we discuss something else now?

Do you want out of the limelight good sir?
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:14 infinitestory wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:09 Infundibulum wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:07 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
On that note, Im changing my vote to Protactinium. I don't want the mafia to be able to swing the vote away from a mafioso, and there certainly are enough no votes so far to swing the vote to just about anyone. so Im just going to put the leader further ahead. Also dealing with smurfs does not seem fun.


Wait. So you don't think Protact is mafia, but you're still voting him anyway?

He's worried that if Protact is mafia, the mafia will pull some shenanigans and change the leader away from him before lynch.

You know what he is thinking too...Seriously, this post wasn't about to be dedicated to you, I was just getting a vote list and reading thread.
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:37 Crisis_ wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:17 Protactinium wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:07 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
I think lynching the VI as a threat to the mafia, but its only really worth it if the mafia are really close to winning. Even then its a risk, but if the town is going to lose anyway, might as well go out with style.

On that note, Im changing my vote to Protactinium. I don't want the mafia to be able to swing the vote away from a mafioso, and there certainly are enough no votes so far to swing the vote to just about anyone. so Im just going to put the leader further ahead. Also dealing with smurfs does not seem fun.

Seriously? You're going to vote for me just because it "doesn't let the Mafia influence the vote"? And if you're Mafia, then voting for me is an influence, no? This is bad reasoning, and you know it.

Crisis_, you too? What's your reason now...


I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Not much else I can do. Sorry.

How were you stuck? I'm still reading thread maybe you answer it in there. If that's the case, ignore this. If I remember to delete it you'll never know.
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 13:00 SiNiquity wrote:
I getcha, heh.

Also, Prot's headed to the gallows (bum just chimed in). Sorry buddy ~ could've thwarted this whole mess if you'd have fessed up.

Bum was terrible as the village idiot watch guy....
Seriously. lmao.
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 14:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Ok Medics, here is how the game should be played tonight.

Make a list of people you think are innocent. Now, it has to be a list of a few people. ANALYZE them every day to make sure they don't change from town to scummy in your eyes, and prot them, non stop or until we have a better idea. If anyone who pushed for flamewheels lynch is on your list, slap yourself really hard and remake your list.

As for the rest of the town. Take the time now to either look at the name above or below you in the list, and look over their posts and analyze them. Post that analysis in thread for debate. Lets get us some targets. Hell after this day there is a ton of crap to look through.

...See....Fuck...Listen to this man. Anyone pushing to kill flamewheel being protected, which is why I'm making sure to make that vote list. Sorry I been away guys.
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 04:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd most like to here from Misder right now. He came out saying he has a list of suspects and that he thinks OpZ is mafia but never backed it up for the rest of the day which seems odd.


This.

Misder, please answer.
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 10:02 Pandain wrote:
Proctat=amazing. He dupes me(and everyone, but mostly me and subversion) in Bill Murray's game, than he dupes the people here and gets himself lynched. I still think that was a horrible lynch idea, and we should start looking at the people who started to vote for proctat. Note that the votes for him came out of like nowhere, and for less than optimal reasons too:
"Didn't reveal who he was" (Sinquity)
"Bill Murray voted for him and I wanted to fit in"(Infinite Story)
"This way mafia can't manipulate the vote away to a different person"(Nuke da bunnies)
"Panic voted, looked back, but i would've voted for a different person! Plus, I think he's VI now(says this after Protact heavily hints at it)" (Bumatlarge)
"Bill Murray"
Alright reason "Tried to get dt to reveal, bill murray seems sure(albeit that reason is less than sound as he couldn't really be), smurfs are uncool and unhelpful" (Ghrur)
"Stuck between a rock and a hard place"(I'm assuming this means because he was tied for second place?) (Crisis)


Overall, horrible reasons. Almost all of these people are newcomers as well, meaning theres a chance this might've just been a fail on the town part. I'll be looking through these people in addition to some others. I actually assume only 1-2(doubt 2) mafia would be on this list, but theres a good chance there might be none. But of course that's all speculation, just some thoughts I'm having.

DT should probably check Xelin. Even though it might be nothing, Brownbear's accidental tell might actually be suggesting something.

On October 07 2010 09:18 LSB wrote:
Divinek is being pretty active

Pandian is writing weird stories again. That probably means he's Red or Blue

Bum says he's going on VI watch, that would be something Mafia would like to get recognized as

On October 06 2010 08:21 Bill Murray wrote:
At a glance, I see that people have been editing. I am not a fan of that. I see DoctorH is being active. That may or may not be a good thing. I am going to go read the thread and get off the inactive list. I'll make an informed post in a moment... possibly an hour.

Could someone tell me a bit more? Then again, DoctorH hasn't played for a while, so maybe his reentry means that he's willing to put in more effort


As for the Newcomers, I haven't read much, but it should be pretty easy to tell if one of them is Green. Are any of them superactive?

Lastly, Someone go Protect/Investigate Xelin. Brownbear just told us straight out that he's Red or Blue


And what does this post do? You repeat stuff, don't give opinion, and speculation. Nothing full of content. And fyi, I always write stories. See:
my first game!

I'll start the analysis by the end of the next day cycle. Expect to do some serious scum hunting.

Right now I have a few suspects, but no real analysis as of now. But if I die I want you guys to look at some people in particular:
1.Infinite Story
2.Bumatlarge
Also possibly a infun+dr. H connection. Just speculation n.n

So, in conclusion:
1. Medics should protect who you think is going to get hit, people you think are blues, and people you think are innocent. In this case, even Xelin might be a good protection.
2.DT's should check some of the intresting people in this case. I would suggest checking either Dr. H or Xelin, or someone you think you have a real good read on. I have a sneaking suscipcion of Dr. H which as of now unverified but I shall delve into tommorow.
3.Protact once again proves that kitties want the downfall of mankind


...........................................
What is this....I can't even begin to understand this.
...Okay....I see...So you're feeling me.

I'm feeling Dr. H...a lil.....Ya feel me? Anyway....Point of the matter is...I have no idea, maybe it was the italics but your post just hurt to read.

I agree, as you can see in my current post, I'm agreeing with you. I would also like to hear some from Crisi_ again....where's he been at?

Oh...and rock and a hard place? -______________-

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 13:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Luckily for us the mafia didn't hit any blues.

I looked at the day one votes and there were no votes for Infund. cSc voted for bumatlarge. Bumatlarge voted for protactinum. Infundibulum voted for Gruhr.

I don't think there is much we can learn from the day 1 votes but it's best to keep it in mind, it's something. I'll go back over pages 15 onward. There was a lot of argumentation surrounding infundibulum so that needs to be looked at again.

I think final vote lists should be posted in thread @_@

Anyway...Votes an protact would of been nice to post.

Oh wow...fml, BB doesn't tally. Fuckkkkkk I actually gotta count.

BM protact
Ghrur - Dunno yet....Gonna have to reread thread.
Infest - ....Wtf bro.October 06 2010 10:49. (Mafia attempt at forming a bandwagon quickly, trying to snipe a good player?)
SiNiquity -again need to reread reasoning. I think he posted more than what he said in Pandains quote....But maybe I'm just remembering something different because there really wasn't much reasoning given for flame's deathhhh. Dr. H is going against him so clearly I need to better look at him.
NukeTheBunnys - ....waaaat.
Crisis_ - Already said some thangs.
bumatlarge - ...you are insane sir.


after reading that i have no idea who you are thinking

who are your top suspects? it seems like you're trying to call out infinitestory here
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 04:54 GMT
#567
My analysis is seeing ~OpZ~, DoctorH, and BC as mafia
My last analysis lynched an anti-town player.
If I really "lost us the game", why is it still going?
I just got a VI smurf out of the game.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 04:55 GMT
#568
Basically, it was like a free vighit from brownbear, even if i'm town
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 04:55 GMT
#569
oh, wait, did I SAY TOWN?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 07 2010 04:57 GMT
#570
On October 07 2010 13:13 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 11:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
infinitestory, you're throwing out some really dumb arguments here. you've posted nothing until people started throwing you under suspicion, it seems a bit like you may be cracking under pressure.

on top of that you edited your post.

i would vote for you but something gives me a hunch that you're the village idiot.

Maybe I agree here.
Seems like an okay lynch candidate. I would be willing to get behind this for his sudden appearance. But BB may have pm'd him, so I'll have to check the timings.

I totally forgot about the game until BB reminded me. ._."
Translator:3
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 04:58 GMT
#571
On October 07 2010 13:54 Bill Murray wrote:
My analysis is seeing ~OpZ~, DoctorH, and BC as mafia
My last analysis lynched an anti-town player.
If I really "lost us the game", why is it still going?
I just got a VI smurf out of the game.


not only did you lynch the VI you started the entire bandwagon and people started following into it with very little convincing/thought on their part

that's more suspicious than anything happy.fairytale said

your case for BC is good, I'd put him right under misder on my list for this reason. happy.fairytale, besides his seemingly contradictory ending posts, didn't post anything that seemed scummy. he was playing the "statistics guy" and the fact that he was keeping a spreadsheet just furthers that thing. personally i hate the statistics guys because I feel like they turn the game into a lottery instead of a mindgame.

his second post wasn't anything near fishing for detectives. BC could be fishing for medics or he could also be giving them helpful advice. do you have any reason as to why medics shouldn't follow his advice?

misder is fanning flames and pointing fingers without backing anything up. naturally he is very stupid not to provide reasoning but it does cause misdirection in the town and that is scummy
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 04:58 GMT
#572
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 04:59 GMT
#573
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.


everyone is going to roleclaim town what a useless post

are you hoping someone will fuck up and claim their blue role?
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 04:59 GMT
#574
do you have any reason as to why medics shouldn't follow his advice?

The fact I am pretty sure I know who 3 high-level mafia are
Is that good enough for you?
Do I need to be a martyr for the town to win?
Make me a martyr, DoctorH, get me lynched so they can see I'm town.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:00 GMT
#575
On October 07 2010 13:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.


everyone is going to roleclaim town what a useless post

are you hoping someone will fuck up and claim their blue role?

No. I have a plan, actually.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 05:00 GMT
#576
On October 07 2010 13:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.


everyone is going to roleclaim town what a useless post

are you hoping someone will fuck up and claim their blue role?


not to mention your shitty no true scotsman argument

"no real mafia would do this because it's too ballsy" doesn't mean anything, it's a fallacy. not to mention this requires no balls or subtlety since everyone will claim town and no one will learn anything
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:00 GMT
#577
I could tell you, [s]but then I'd have to kill you but then it would ruin the plan.[/b]
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:00 GMT
#578
fail
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 07 2010 05:01 GMT
#579
On October 07 2010 13:59 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
do you have any reason as to why medics shouldn't follow his advice?

The fact I am pretty sure I know who 3 high-level mafia are
Is that good enough for you?
Do I need to be a martyr for the town to win?
Make me a martyr, DoctorH, get me lynched so they can see I'm town.


how is knowing who 3 mafia are relevant to how medics should play

even if BC is mafia he gave solid advice to medics. how else should medics play? remember the point here is not who is mafia and who isn't but how medics should perform their role during the night. don't dodge questions
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 07 2010 05:01 GMT
#580
On October 07 2010 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 13:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 07 2010 13:58 Bill Murray wrote:
lets have an open roleclaim. BC, you first. I'm town, but I'm not saying what at this point
people can say "no, we shouldn't roleclaim, it is way too early". I just want people to claim town/townie, not what role they are.

If I was mafia, I wouldn't have the balls to say this. This is too obvious to be the play of mafia. Lynch BC if I get mislynched. If he flips red, look at ~OpZ~ and DoctorH. If you all want to win, listen to me.

Claim.
I'm claiming town.
We need to consolidate through claims.
Trust me on this one, and we will have a good game.


everyone is going to roleclaim town what a useless post

are you hoping someone will fuck up and claim their blue role?


not to mention your shitty no true scotsman argument

"no real mafia would do this because it's too ballsy" doesn't mean anything, it's a fallacy. not to mention this requires no balls or subtlety since everyone will claim town and no one will learn anything

not everyone will claim town, there will be townies amongst us. This way we can weed out the greens.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 53m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.