• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8896 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 77 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 01:58 GMT
#1241
On March 18 2010 10:21 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 09:36 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 09:25 L wrote:
On March 18 2010 09:14 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 09:02 L wrote:
On March 18 2010 08:26 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 06:44 L wrote:
There's no reason to protect incog at this point. There's no way to confirm him and his two bus shunts are used. He's the equivalent of a green, kinda. 100% of medic protection should be on BC unless we set up a driver. If I die, whatever, that speeds up our rape train a day.

Being frustrated isn't a reason to de-rail a town rape train. If you feel like you have nothing to do, go look at your number 1-3 suspects and go check how they act in prior games, then report your findings here.


Pretty sure Incog proved his two bus shunts in his post where he explained everything. At the very least he proved he used one. If he's mafia, why would he waste away using his drives all for the benefit of the town? If he's mafia, the only useful thing he can do now is vote (and possibly cause town chaos but that's very unlikely).

BM, if nothing you say will convince the town that you're green than there's definitely nothing I can say that will convince them either

At the very least, we have a coordinated town with two DT checks coming up (assuming they don't die) and a mad hatter with hopefully smart bombs placed (and who's hopefully not a GF). Even if BM turns up green there shouldn't be a problem wrapping things up in subsequent days. Although I'm sure going to have a field day defending myself if BM turns up red.

Why would he waste 2 shunts? To gain information regarding the medics, dts, and such. Who am I having protected tonight? Who am I bussing? If he is in contact with mafia they'll know and they can act accordingly.

Once our medics are killed and our drivers are out of drivin' juice, both our DTs will die shortly thereafter. Once that happens, our circle stops growing and the 'clock' essentially stops. If we've checked a GF, we're in even more of a pinch.

Either way, you aren't stupid. You knew this. It was explicitly stated by someone else earlier.

Why would you advocate protecting incog over a fucking CONFIRMED DT if incog is essentially a town leaning green who can't be confirmed at this point? That's not to hate on him; he's played well and if he's town aligned high five to him. Its just that we have more important treasures to safeguard from red hands.


Yes, I can see your concern with this. But if he's mafia, the mafia loses more than the town does. Okay, say Incog is mafia and has access to all this information. He doesn't have any drives anymore. Mafia has to waste hits to kill the medics BEFORE they can get the DTs. That's two (or one I guess in worst case scenario such as they stack hits) more checks to confirm innocents or find the mafia before the DTs actually die.

Plus, who's to say that Incog knows the medics? I would assume BC does at this point, but he doesn't have to share that. If BC has the medic coordinated Incog's knowledge is next to useless. The only thing Incog can provide is another vote for mafia.

And hey, there have been two confirmed switches so far. If Incog is mafia bus driver, we got another bus driver to utilize, who probably has at least one more switch. Not to mention you have bombs. There's probably a vigilante/veteran around.

And you seem to have misunderstood, I did not say I advocate protecting incog over BC. No way. It's going to be the third night. If mafia have to stack hits on the third night that's a good sign for the town.

Not to mention there's already a clear idea on who the mafia are based on inactivity/useless posting. Yeah that probably includes me to an extent. But there are also quite a few people who we can safely rule out as being mafia because of their activity (at least in my opinion). Even if it comes down to the fact that we don't have DTs, it's not going to be game over right away. It's only the third day: we have double lynches, we have targets, all the blues are alive minus the bodyguards, and one mafia is already dead.

You make the situation seem really grim if Incog is mafia bus driver. It isn't.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

1) Mafia wouldn't know who the second DT is.

2) Mafia wouldn't know who the medics are.

3) Mafia wouldn't know who my bombs are on.

Etc.

Taking a single turn to net TWO MEDIC KILLS is not a small thing. Nor is following that up with TWO DT KILLS. the alternative is that mafia guess who the DT and medics are and channel a hit per night using the driver.

2 DTs dead with unknown medics vs a full list of blues + medics dead + DTs dead shortly thereafter.

You're essentially saying that a single extra day is worth losing all our blues.

WRONG.

If Incog is pardoner, he might have moved for the double lynch to use the pardoner ability and stop both.

I'm not saying we need to kill Incog; he's probably legit. He just isn't getting medic protection over DTs. Sorry.


What the hell? Where did I say Incog should get medic protection? I said he shouldn't get medic protection and the DTs should.

I just laid out a near worst possibly situation, in which the town still looks good to win. You just said that's all bullshit. GUESS WHAT? YOURE RIGHT! THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY POST! CONGRATS! YOUR EGO CAN NOW GLOAT AS YOU MASTURBATE TO HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!

Even if Incog was the mafia bus driver, I highly doubt he knows who the mafia are, and I doubt any of the mafia are going to claim to him.


You highly doubt I know who the mafia are? Hmm...maybe that's because I'm on the wrong track. Maybe I should vote for you/nemY/tree.hugger/Iaaan. Now am I on the right track?


You voted for Bill Murray first. Don't talk.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 02:00 GMT
#1242
i'm pretty sure 2 of the people you listed are green, L.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 18 2010 02:02 GMT
#1243
whoa since when was were lynches 48 hours? i was hoping to come home and see what color BM was
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 02:04 GMT
#1244
green
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 18 2010 02:05 GMT
#1245
On March 18 2010 11:02 johnnyspazz wrote:
whoa since when was were lynches 48 hours? i was hoping to come home and see what color BM was


Time Cycle:
This game will follow a strict 24 hour night/48 hour day cycle. In case I am not be there, any votes or actions after the end-of-the-cycle mark will not count and the game will be put on halt until I get the next post up.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 18 2010 02:07 GMT
#1246
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 02:09 GMT
#1247
On March 18 2010 11:07 johnnyspazz wrote:
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?


Haven't you been reading the thread? L, BC, and Incog have decided that killing the most obvious green in our town is the way to play the game. It doesn't matter if those guys are mafia, we need to kill innocents.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 18 2010 02:10 GMT
#1248
On March 18 2010 11:09 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 11:07 johnnyspazz wrote:
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?


Haven't you been reading the thread? L, BC, and Incog have decided that killing the most obvious green in our town is the way to play the game. It doesn't matter if those guys are mafia, we need to kill innocents.


Then who are the mafia O Great One?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 02:17 GMT
#1249
On March 18 2010 11:10 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 11:09 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 11:07 johnnyspazz wrote:
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?


Haven't you been reading the thread? L, BC, and Incog have decided that killing the most obvious green in our town is the way to play the game. It doesn't matter if those guys are mafia, we need to kill innocents.


Then who are the mafia O Great One?


You know who I think are mafia. Xelin, d3, l10f, possibly nemY/sidesprang.

And don't call me that. I'm not doubting anything that's happened nor am I against anything going on right now with the upper management of this town (you, BC, L is who I mean). It's just wasting a town lynch on BM is ...lol
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 02:17 GMT
#1250
On March 18 2010 11:07 johnnyspazz wrote:
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?

Sure why not.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 02:30 GMT
#1251
On March 18 2010 11:09 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 11:07 johnnyspazz wrote:
well darn
so does the big 3 have anything to enlighten the townies?
are nemy, iaaan, tree.hugger all mafia?


Haven't you been reading the thread? L, BC, and Incog have decided that killing the most obvious green in our town is the way to play the game. It doesn't matter if those guys are mafia, we need to kill innocents.



OMG RAPED LOL
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 02:31 GMT
#1252
thank god, someone sees things the way i do. i've said the exact same things about them wasting a lynch but they won't listen so i decided to just shut up.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 02:34 GMT
#1253
Maybe next game you won't fuck with two elections in a row.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 02:36 GMT
#1254
On March 18 2010 09:25 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 09:14 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 09:02 L wrote:
On March 18 2010 08:26 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 06:44 L wrote:
There's no reason to protect incog at this point. There's no way to confirm him and his two bus shunts are used. He's the equivalent of a green, kinda. 100% of medic protection should be on BC unless we set up a driver. If I die, whatever, that speeds up our rape train a day.

Being frustrated isn't a reason to de-rail a town rape train. If you feel like you have nothing to do, go look at your number 1-3 suspects and go check how they act in prior games, then report your findings here.


Pretty sure Incog proved his two bus shunts in his post where he explained everything. At the very least he proved he used one. If he's mafia, why would he waste away using his drives all for the benefit of the town? If he's mafia, the only useful thing he can do now is vote (and possibly cause town chaos but that's very unlikely).

BM, if nothing you say will convince the town that you're green than there's definitely nothing I can say that will convince them either

At the very least, we have a coordinated town with two DT checks coming up (assuming they don't die) and a mad hatter with hopefully smart bombs placed (and who's hopefully not a GF). Even if BM turns up green there shouldn't be a problem wrapping things up in subsequent days. Although I'm sure going to have a field day defending myself if BM turns up red.

Why would he waste 2 shunts? To gain information regarding the medics, dts, and such. Who am I having protected tonight? Who am I bussing? If he is in contact with mafia they'll know and they can act accordingly.

Once our medics are killed and our drivers are out of drivin' juice, both our DTs will die shortly thereafter. Once that happens, our circle stops growing and the 'clock' essentially stops. If we've checked a GF, we're in even more of a pinch.

Either way, you aren't stupid. You knew this. It was explicitly stated by someone else earlier.

Why would you advocate protecting incog over a fucking CONFIRMED DT if incog is essentially a town leaning green who can't be confirmed at this point? That's not to hate on him; he's played well and if he's town aligned high five to him. Its just that we have more important treasures to safeguard from red hands.


Yes, I can see your concern with this. But if he's mafia, the mafia loses more than the town does. Okay, say Incog is mafia and has access to all this information. He doesn't have any drives anymore. Mafia has to waste hits to kill the medics BEFORE they can get the DTs. That's two (or one I guess in worst case scenario such as they stack hits) more checks to confirm innocents or find the mafia before the DTs actually die.

Plus, who's to say that Incog knows the medics? I would assume BC does at this point, but he doesn't have to share that. If BC has the medic coordinated Incog's knowledge is next to useless. The only thing Incog can provide is another vote for mafia.

And hey, there have been two confirmed switches so far. If Incog is mafia bus driver, we got another bus driver to utilize, who probably has at least one more switch. Not to mention you have bombs. There's probably a vigilante/veteran around.

And you seem to have misunderstood, I did not say I advocate protecting incog over BC. No way. It's going to be the third night. If mafia have to stack hits on the third night that's a good sign for the town.

Not to mention there's already a clear idea on who the mafia are based on inactivity/useless posting. Yeah that probably includes me to an extent. But there are also quite a few people who we can safely rule out as being mafia because of their activity (at least in my opinion). Even if it comes down to the fact that we don't have DTs, it's not going to be game over right away. It's only the third day: we have double lynches, we have targets, all the blues are alive minus the bodyguards, and one mafia is already dead.

You make the situation seem really grim if Incog is mafia bus driver. It isn't.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

1) Mafia wouldn't know who the second DT is.

2) Mafia wouldn't know who the medics are.

3) Mafia wouldn't know who my bombs are on.

Etc.

Taking a single turn to net TWO MEDIC KILLS is not a small thing. Nor is following that up with TWO DT KILLS. the alternative is that mafia guess who the DT and medics are and channel a hit per night using the driver.

2 DTs dead with unknown medics vs a full list of blues + medics dead + DTs dead shortly thereafter.

You're essentially saying that a single extra day is worth losing all our blues.

WRONG.

If Incog is pardoner, he might have moved for the double lynch to use the pardoner ability and stop both.

I'm not saying we need to kill Incog; he's probably legit. He just isn't getting medic protection over DTs. Sorry.

I've been thinking about the pardoner as well - in late game it seems more powerful than the bus driver special. And obviously access to blue info would be a huge benefit to the mafia. Keep in mind too, the bus driver does not know who the mafia is early game, which forces them to decide whether to save the specials or use them to gain credibility.

These are very speculative things to keep in mind if things start going sideways. In terms of immediate plans however, they change nothing from what I said in my earlier post:

I am now reasonably reassured we're in good shape and can trust BC, at the very least. If BC and the "other DT" live through another night, Incognito looks pretty legitimate as well.

Going through BC is the safest way to go. I think everyone can safely role-claim to him at this point, but he needs to be careful with the information he shares, even when it comes to Incognito/L, at least for a bit longer. Also, more guidance/activity in the thread would be great from BC, given the position he is in. He already has a lot more information than we do. Also, medics, please do your job this time.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 02:45 GMT
#1255
One more observation: I don't think Johnnyspazz and Iaaan can both be red.

From: Zona [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: LOL - check this out
Date: 3/17/10 08:40
Read all of this - especially the middle paragraph.

From: Iaaan [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 3/17/10 08:36
I am reasonably sure that BC is the DT, even if he isn't doing the best job taking advantage of it. L I am less sure about, however I think the most suspicious thing about his is simply his style. Incognito has said to me in PM's that his roles makes it so that it isnt beneficial for the town to know it until the time is right. This makes me think he is most likly a bus driver, and least likely a DT or medic, MAYBE a vigilante.

On another note, another thing that came from my PMing, I claimed to be a mafia bus driver to Johnnyspazz, and he in turn claimed to be mafia. Obviously there are trust issues, I know that he has been discrediting me in PM's to other people, telling them what I've been doing. This makes me more inclined to think that he is town, and trying to get me killed. The way to confirm eachother is that he has told me his kill list, and the reason I'm telling you this is because you are on it; if he is mafia you cannot be. They are also placing a hit on Bill murray, which I am to switch with L. I am not a bus driver, but I think that I may be able to get one to do the switch for me. If you and bill/L don't get hit, then we know the johnnyspazz is probably town.

Again, I think that both of us are BSing eachother. If he is mafia, you are safe to contact, as well as Bill Murray and L, and maybe I can find more mafia through him. If not, I'm covering my ass for later.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Hey, let's talk. What do you think about the BC/L situation? Both town? Both mafia? BC town but L's mafia and tricked him? (Or BC mafia and L town? But I don't see how that explains anything.) BC's not being very responsive to the town and L doesn't post in a clear way...I can't figure out what their strategy is.
Clearing the doubt around BC one way or another can really help the town move forwards...

And incognito, the third of the serious election candidates - how does he fit in? BC/L town and incognito mafia? all of them town (is it likely the mafia didn't run any serious candidates)?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 02:57 GMT
#1256
K, so I think the only blue role that hasn't checked in is the Vig. Given that we've figured out a target priority list for the next few days, I think it would be swell if you claimed to BC or I. I'd prefer me because I know I'm a cool brosef, but its your call. I just don't want the vig taking a shot and hitting a medic or dt or some shit.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 18 2010 02:59 GMT
#1257
Since Bill Murray supports foolishness, he is obviously wrong.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 03:00 GMT
#1258
If that was aimed at me, I did claim to BC right after my post about trusting him.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 03:07 GMT
#1259
On March 18 2010 07:12 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 06:40 Ace wrote:
On March 18 2010 03:19 johnnyspazz wrote:
holy shit versatile, youre like mini-ace


I told her posting like that someone would call it out! I said the same thing ^_^

@citizen: I argue with L because he's usually hilariously wrong. Check my track record ^_^

FALSITIES. ^_^.

Being somewhat incoherent/deliberately misleading every game (at least early) seems to be the dominant strategy, especially when playing with the same people over and over. If you try to always be right you will a. be suspiciously quiet on day one, and b. get killed pretty fast:

On March 17 2010 10:08 Zona wrote:
Fcusk. I die before day 3 again.

From my dying spirit I toss to you the torch, town...good luck!

Old news for L, Ace, Chenzinu, etc. Maybe even Incognito/Ver/BC - sometimes they seem to "slip" early on a lot as well.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 18 2010 03:14 GMT
#1260
On March 18 2010 11:57 L wrote:
K, so I think the only blue role that hasn't checked in is the Vig. Given that we've figured out a target priority list for the next few days, I think it would be swell if you claimed to BC or I. I'd prefer me because I know I'm a cool brosef, but its your call. I just don't want the vig taking a shot and hitting a medic or dt or some shit.

i thought you had a vagina?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 85
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
zelot 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1756
olofmeister1067
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS54
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH15
• StrangeGG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 42m
OSC
11h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 42m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.