• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8896 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 77 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 18 2010 03:14 GMT
#1261
I never slip, I've always got on socks
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 03:18 GMT
#1262
On March 18 2010 12:14 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 11:57 L wrote:
K, so I think the only blue role that hasn't checked in is the Vig. Given that we've figured out a target priority list for the next few days, I think it would be swell if you claimed to BC or I. I'd prefer me because I know I'm a cool brosef, but its your call. I just don't want the vig taking a shot and hitting a medic or dt or some shit.

i thought you had a vagina?

Sure why not.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 18 2010 03:19 GMT
#1263
One more observation: I don't think Johnnyspazz and Iaaan can both be red.

that means since im green, iaaan is red!
incognito also thinks he's red
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 18 2010 03:19 GMT
#1264
even things like Ls sexuality are subjective in a game of Mafia. You people are gumps lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 03:21 GMT
#1265
On March 18 2010 12:19 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
One more observation: I don't think Johnnyspazz and Iaaan can both be red.

that means since im green, iaaan is red!
incognito also thinks he's red

No, it just means if one of you is red, the other likely is not. Says nothing about what happens if one of you is green.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 03:24 GMT
#1266
On March 18 2010 12:19 Ace wrote:
even things like Ls sexuality are subjective in a game of Mafia. You people are gumps lol

This is where that came from:

Versatile United States. March 16 2010 06:39. Posts 234 PM Profile Quote
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 06:37 L wrote:
Show nested quote +

I wanted to see if you were around. Look at that. You are.


next time you want my attention, just lift your skirt up a bit. that always does the trick
"I am so hip, even my errors are correct"

citi.zen March 16 2010 06:42. Posts 1210 PM Profile Quote edit
Damn lesbians.
lalalalala

Versatile United States. March 16 2010 06:45. Posts 234 PM Profile Quote
wait, L's a girl? that makes my joke not as much fun : (
"I am so hip, even my errors are correct"

citi.zen March 16 2010 06:53. Posts 1210 PM Profile Quote edit
Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself .

Good clean fun :-)
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 03:41 GMT
#1267
So, I was thinking on my back porch about the perception of time based upon the realm of existence, and I realized that to something milliseconds could be going as slowly as seconds, minutes, lifetimes. This made me see that it is your perception of what you know about me, not I know about myself. I will do better to be more active in a good way.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 18 2010 04:28 GMT
#1268
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: bill murray
Date: 3/18/10 11:24
Look, I really think BM is obviously green and that killing him is a waste. If you can straight up tell me that lynching him is the right move for the town and that you will get more information out of lynching him than anyone else than I'll vote for him.


Informations. I am somewhat at a loss on what to say about this, as you have not yet voted. If you can straight up tell me that lynching (insert whoever you want to lynch here) is the right move for the town and that you will get more information of of lynching him than BM, then I'll vote for him.

Anyway, a few stabs in the dark for you:

By Lynching XeliN: If red, then BM could be red, but XeliN could have just been setting him up. If green, then we learn nothing.

By Lynching d3: Nothing. Uneless you can point out a connection here.

By Lynching l10f: Nothing. He's posted hardly anything.

By lynching nemY: Same as the above.

By lynching sidesprang: Same as above.

Unless I'm missing something here? I honestly don't see what we get by lynching the above candidates except for maybe XeliN. Even then, its only if Xelin flips red.

Bill has supporters. Foolishness/l10f/XeliN. If Bill flips red, you're under suspicion. If he flips green, I'd still be suspicious of Foolishness calling out a green so easily. When I think there are plenty more greens out there he should have found. XeliN and l10f I can probably let off the hook. So we get to the question, is Bill red. Maybe. At this point I'm leaning toward no. But hey, I'm not voting Bill am I?

From: l10f [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: voting
Date: 3/18/10 11:34
I don't think BM would be acting like that if he was mafia. He sounds like an obvious townie to me also. I believe Tree.hugger is a good person to lynch, but I think it can wait till tomorrow's double lynch. I don't want to vote for someone who won't get lynched, that would be counterproductive, so I think I'll go with Foolishness or Xelin, both of which I think are more likely to be mafia than BM.


Funny how you both pm me. When its L who is orchestrating this lynch. Go bug him instead. Anyway, why do you both pm me defending Bill when you could and should be posting in the thread? Interesting...

Anyway, why don't you want to vote for someone who won't get lynched? Doesn't make sense to me at all. If we're all worried about that, we'd all vote the same way. Interesting though, cause I thought a mafia would rather vote for someone who's NOT going to die so they don't get scrutinized for voting a townie. Maybe you don't want to stick out on a list all by yourself? Don't want the mafia to target you for being right on?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 05:33 GMT
#1269
Proof L has been wanting me killed for over a week:


On March 09 2010 14:14 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 14:10 Bill Murray wrote:
i honestly didn't try to play anti-town
i do that naturally

Yeah i'm having you killed day 1 of any game you're in with me.


On March 10 2010 09:06 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2010 08:45 johnnyspazz wrote:
wow L, he obviously has a cooler keyboard than you that posts upside down question marks.
dont be so rude

Its an honest question. I know how to make the upside down question marks using alt + numpad, but it seems like malongo switched over very suddenly after the earthquake hence me asking.

Also bill murray dies on day 1. Don't care. Has to be done.


On March 11 2010 09:44 L wrote:

Mayor elections. I am announcing my candidacy for office.
(i'd highly prefer mayor so that I can kill bill murray).


On March 12 2010 23:39 L wrote:
"I want to kill you"
Sorry broski


On March 13 2010 09:47 L wrote:
Yeah, so I'm going to kill Bill Murray if voted in. He's 100% wrong about me, and every single post of his has been an attempt to incriminate me.



On March 14 2010 06:59 L wrote:
I mean, I don't even understand why you'd try to use hindsight to justify a literally TO THE MINUTE voteswing.

When I die and flip whatever I flip, you can take responsability by dying the next day (unless I die tonight, in which case kill bill murray first.


On March 15 2010 02:42 L wrote:

target for killing tonight is still bill murray.



On March 16 2010 08:37 L wrote:
"Kill BM today, have him flip green"
Why?
[/b]

On March 17 2010 08:11 L wrote:


You're our next lynch target. Period.


I'm also predicting that someone is going to be played the fool this game, and will be bragged and lorded over like chez brags about catching ace
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
March 18 2010 12:17 GMT
#1270
On March 18 2010 08:58 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 08:26 Foolishness wrote:
On March 18 2010 08:25 L wrote:
On March 18 2010 08:13 Qatol wrote:
On March 18 2010 02:56 Versatile wrote:
seriously, if you keep writing off some players as stupid or worthless, and don't bother to try to help them learn, the quality of these games will never improve. i've been here for three games and it's the same idiots being tricked by the same idiots and leading the town down the road to hell regardless of what anyone's role is in any given game.

I approve of this sentiment.

Then stop watching games and start playing them.


If Qatol didn't have to play with you in games I'm sure he'd play everytime.

I've skipped quite a few games. He seems to be lazy because of law school. Pfft. Like you do any work there.

More like I'd get myself modkilled due to inconsistent activity levels. It would be a bit embarrassing to have to put myself on the ban list, no? Maybe I'll play in a month and a half when classes let out.
Uff Da
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 17:17 GMT
#1271
I don't see how you all can give in to someone childishly wanting to waste the town's most important lynch of the whole game to get rid of the mafia's damn kill power on the player in the game who is the most obvious townie to numerous people. It is irrelevant what you feel about my personality or my post-style, do you want to win?

If you really do want to win, and you're green or blue,


Don't lynch me.


We need to get a red. Lets put our heads together here, one person MAY be able to do everything; however, the town needs to help itself collectively.

I tried to do everything, to take your pms, and to categorize what roles people claimed in order to catch reds, but you all wouldn't let me into your trust. The only person who PMed me their role was XeliN, and I am not going to disclose that information at this time.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 18:02 GMT
#1272
You didn't try to do anything besides paint me red the entire game. Sorry bucko. Too little too late.

XeliN, I really fucking hope you're the vig, because if you claimed anything else people are probably going to need to die for it.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 19:06 GMT
#1273
On March 19 2010 03:02 L wrote:
You didn't try to do anything besides paint me red the entire game. Sorry bucko. Too little too late.

XeliN, I really fucking hope you're the vig, because if you claimed anything else people are probably going to need to die for it.


Ive painted multiple people red, you're not the only one. I've put heat on about 6 people. Malongo, ~OpZ~, MadnessMan, you, l10f, Fulgrim... I'm suspicious of citi.zen, incognito, bloodyc0bbler, foolishness a lot. I'm suspicious of Versatile, Madnessman, XeliN, d3_crescentia, but less so than the ones I named before. I know that the latter could have a few reds, but I feel like the godfather will either be you or one of the 4 i'm suspicious of. It has to be someone who is good if Malongo wasn't the Godfather. It is probably someone who ran for office...

d3_crescentia had a few voters, perhaps it is him. i have nothing to provide other than speculation, though, as I haven't really seen anyone give anything up that paints them red. All we can really do is go based upon activity, and to that extent I see no reason why I am the one who is up for lynch as I am the most active person within this thread. I am trying to analyze everyone, but it is hard to convince 17 people that you're a pretty good guesser. If you all let me decide who to lynch I'm pretty sure I could pick a red.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 18 2010 19:51 GMT
#1274
So let me get caught up to speed... right now it is BM and Foolishness vs L/Incog/BC?
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 19:53 GMT
#1275
On March 19 2010 04:06 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 03:02 L wrote:
You didn't try to do anything besides paint me red the entire game. Sorry bucko. Too little too late.

XeliN, I really fucking hope you're the vig, because if you claimed anything else people are probably going to need to die for it.


Ive painted multiple people red, you're not the only one. I've put heat on about 6 people. Malongo, ~OpZ~, MadnessMan, you, l10f, Fulgrim... I'm suspicious of citi.zen, incognito, bloodyc0bbler, foolishness a lot. I'm suspicious of Versatile, Madnessman, XeliN, d3_crescentia, but less so than the ones I named before. I know that the latter could have a few reds, but I feel like the godfather will either be you or one of the 4 i'm suspicious of. It has to be someone who is good if Malongo wasn't the Godfather. It is probably someone who ran for office...

d3_crescentia had a few voters, perhaps it is him. i have nothing to provide other than speculation, though, as I haven't really seen anyone give anything up that paints them red. All we can really do is go based upon activity, and to that extent I see no reason why I am the one who is up for lynch as I am the most active person within this thread. I am trying to analyze everyone, but it is hard to convince 17 people that you're a pretty good guesser. If you all let me decide who to lynch I'm pretty sure I could pick a red.

You're an intentionally horrendous guesser in the first paragraph there.

If you were ACTUALLY suspicious of XeliN you'd probably tell him to stop riding your balls, but you take all the help you can get and he seems to have claimed to you. Seeing as there are probably only 2 people that I don't know about at this point in the game, I can probably tell you what role he is too.

But yeah, you putting a vote on him when he's claimed to you, given the role he probably claimed is fucking hilarious.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 19:53 GMT
#1276
On March 19 2010 04:51 nemY wrote:
So let me get caught up to speed... right now it is BM and Foolishness vs L/Incog/BC?

Not really. Its more like BM is flailing wildly to try and get people off him, but his team realized he's a waste of time.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 20:10 GMT
#1277
On March 19 2010 04:53 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 04:06 Bill Murray wrote:
On March 19 2010 03:02 L wrote:
You didn't try to do anything besides paint me red the entire game. Sorry bucko. Too little too late.

XeliN, I really fucking hope you're the vig, because if you claimed anything else people are probably going to need to die for it.


Ive painted multiple people red, you're not the only one. I've put heat on about 6 people. Malongo, ~OpZ~, MadnessMan, you, l10f, Fulgrim... I'm suspicious of citi.zen, incognito, bloodyc0bbler, foolishness a lot. I'm suspicious of Versatile, Madnessman, XeliN, d3_crescentia, but less so than the ones I named before. I know that the latter could have a few reds, but I feel like the godfather will either be you or one of the 4 i'm suspicious of. It has to be someone who is good if Malongo wasn't the Godfather. It is probably someone who ran for office...

d3_crescentia had a few voters, perhaps it is him. i have nothing to provide other than speculation, though, as I haven't really seen anyone give anything up that paints them red. All we can really do is go based upon activity, and to that extent I see no reason why I am the one who is up for lynch as I am the most active person within this thread. I am trying to analyze everyone, but it is hard to convince 17 people that you're a pretty good guesser. If you all let me decide who to lynch I'm pretty sure I could pick a red.

You're an intentionally horrendous guesser in the first paragraph there.

If you were ACTUALLY suspicious of XeliN you'd probably tell him to stop riding your balls, but you take all the help you can get and he seems to have claimed to you. Seeing as there are probably only 2 people that I don't know about at this point in the game, I can probably tell you what role he is too.

But yeah, you putting a vote on him when he's claimed to you, given the role he probably claimed is fucking hilarious.


My first reaction to your statement about having access to all the roles was "wtf". Now I think that's fine, L is very safe, just as BC: nobody counter-claimed against him. If he were GF, there would still be the "real" mad-hatter out there, one very suspicious of the entire L/Incognito/BC triad. Furthermore, that "real" hatter would be quite vocal, since in death they could take L out by placing a bomb on him. Yet nobody really said anything (Bill doesn't count), so... we're probably in good shape.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 18 2010 20:15 GMT
#1278
On March 19 2010 04:53 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 04:51 nemY wrote:
So let me get caught up to speed... right now it is BM and Foolishness vs L/Incog/BC?

Not really. Its more like BM is flailing wildly to try and get people off him, but his team realized he's a waste of time.


So yeah... I like actually think BM is probably innocent, but the way he's going about trying to prove it is TOTALLY wrong. BM: you should never threaten to get modkilled so you can "prove" your innocence. Skimming through all your posts you rarely post anything of content and frankly, I'm more than happy to have you no longer in the game, hence why I'm voting for you.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 21:15 GMT
#1279
On March 18 2010 13:28 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: bill murray
Date: 3/18/10 11:24
Look, I really think BM is obviously green and that killing him is a waste. If you can straight up tell me that lynching him is the right move for the town and that you will get more information out of lynching him than anyone else than I'll vote for him.


Informations. I am somewhat at a loss on what to say about this, as you have not yet voted. If you can straight up tell me that lynching (insert whoever you want to lynch here) is the right move for the town and that you will get more information of of lynching him than BM, then I'll vote for him.

Anyway, a few stabs in the dark for you:

By Lynching XeliN: If red, then BM could be red, but XeliN could have just been setting him up. If green, then we learn nothing.

By Lynching d3: Nothing. Uneless you can point out a connection here.

By Lynching l10f: Nothing. He's posted hardly anything.

By lynching nemY: Same as the above.

By lynching sidesprang: Same as above.

Unless I'm missing something here? I honestly don't see what we get by lynching the above candidates except for maybe XeliN. Even then, its only if Xelin flips red.

Bill has supporters. Foolishness/l10f/XeliN. If Bill flips red, you're under suspicion. If he flips green, I'd still be suspicious of Foolishness calling out a green so easily. When I think there are plenty more greens out there he should have found. XeliN and l10f I can probably let off the hook. So we get to the question, is Bill red. Maybe. At this point I'm leaning toward no. But hey, I'm not voting Bill am I?

Show nested quote +
From: l10f [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: voting
Date: 3/18/10 11:34
I don't think BM would be acting like that if he was mafia. He sounds like an obvious townie to me also. I believe Tree.hugger is a good person to lynch, but I think it can wait till tomorrow's double lynch. I don't want to vote for someone who won't get lynched, that would be counterproductive, so I think I'll go with Foolishness or Xelin, both of which I think are more likely to be mafia than BM.


Funny how you both pm me. When its L who is orchestrating this lynch. Go bug him instead. Anyway, why do you both pm me defending Bill when you could and should be posting in the thread? Interesting...

Anyway, why don't you want to vote for someone who won't get lynched? Doesn't make sense to me at all. If we're all worried about that, we'd all vote the same way. Interesting though, cause I thought a mafia would rather vote for someone who's NOT going to die so they don't get scrutinized for voting a townie. Maybe you don't want to stick out on a list all by yourself? Don't want the mafia to target you for being right on?


Hey buddy, I voted ages ago. Try doing research before making a post, you're making showtime! look good.

Right now you're the one organizing the town, you're the most sensible person right now since BC hardly posts. Why wouldn't I pm you? It's my personal goal to make sure I never PM Ace or L in a mafia game, and so far so good, I have no intention to change that. If you want a better reason, L is hardset on killing BM, and has been suspicious of him for day one (and it's not just a vendetta like people say). I don't think there's much I can say that can convince him.

You're last paragraph is very wordy and confusing (if it's aimed at l10f and not me then whatever). "Why don't I want to vote for someone who won't get lynched?" What does that even mean? I'm voting for Xelin because I believe he's mafia. This isn't about getting scrutinized later, it's about trying to find mafia.

How come the three leaders of this town cannot agree on anything? You even said BM's probably not red yet you voted for him asap and only changed after I started defending him.

From my perspective it's like this: you guys are killing an obvious townie. I don't want to kill someone who I believe is a townie, especially when there's a group of inactive players (which is nearly everyone I've said I'm suspicious about).

But hey, you're one of the leaders of this town, if you think we should be killing all the active players and letting the 6 or so inactive players just sit around the rest of the game, that's you're call. You accounted for L being the GF in one of our PMs and said we can kill him tomorrow in the double lynch. Might as well anyways yes? He is one of the most active players.

Yeah Incognito, you're right. Killing active players is how the town can win this game. Inactives can't be mafia, and are probably all innocent. Mafia must be here arguing against you and spamming the thread. It's so obvious now.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 18 2010 21:28 GMT
#1280
At this point the leaders have so much more information than the rest of us, that it's clearly their job to think about what does and doesn't make sense and tell us how to vote. The proof of the pudding will be in the lynchings. Hopefully they will turn out well.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 85
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
zelot 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1756
olofmeister1067
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS54
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH15
• StrangeGG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 42m
OSC
11h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 42m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.