• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 77 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 21:30 GMT
#1281
On March 19 2010 06:28 citi.zen wrote:
At this point the leaders have so much more information than the rest of us, that it's clearly their job to think about what does and doesn't make sense and tell us how to vote. The proof of the pudding will be in the lynchings. Hopefully they will turn out well.


I agree fully, I just don't advocate lynching obvious greens.

But I guess, Incognito is a veteran, and I'm not. That means he's better than me in mafia, and in everything else. There's no way I'll ever be as good as him in life or anything. Yep, he's better all the way, and will be more successful than me, no matter what I do.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
March 18 2010 21:36 GMT
#1282
On March 19 2010 06:30 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 06:28 citi.zen wrote:
At this point the leaders have so much more information than the rest of us, that it's clearly their job to think about what does and doesn't make sense and tell us how to vote. The proof of the pudding will be in the lynchings. Hopefully they will turn out well.


I agree fully, I just don't advocate lynching obvious greens.

But I guess, Incognito is a veteran, and I'm not. That means he's better than me in mafia, and in everything else. There's no way I'll ever be as good as him in life or anything. Yep, he's better all the way, and will be more successful than me, no matter what I do.

I think you're confusing incognito and ace
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 18 2010 21:39 GMT
#1283
Yea he sure is
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 21:52 GMT
#1284
On March 19 2010 06:36 Vivi57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 06:30 Foolishness wrote:
On March 19 2010 06:28 citi.zen wrote:
At this point the leaders have so much more information than the rest of us, that it's clearly their job to think about what does and doesn't make sense and tell us how to vote. The proof of the pudding will be in the lynchings. Hopefully they will turn out well.


I agree fully, I just don't advocate lynching obvious greens.

But I guess, Incognito is a veteran, and I'm not. That means he's better than me in mafia, and in everything else. There's no way I'll ever be as good as him in life or anything. Yep, he's better all the way, and will be more successful than me, no matter what I do.

I think you're confusing incognito and ace


Oh, well the same thing applies to Ace as well.

Sorry for leaving you out of there Ace, it wasn't intentional
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 18 2010 21:53 GMT
#1285
Bill I can understand voting for me to try to not have yourself lynched but you really think I'm mafia? Also I've already publically roleclaimed, keeping that info from town doesn't matter, not lynching an innocent does.

The Mafia Family:

D3_Cresentia, posts very little and most of it recently and is very non committal towards lynching me, suggests he thinks I am suspicious and could be mafia but doesn't dive into the pool, Mafia tell in my eyes to cover his tracks.

10f, Literally posts NOTHING of value and then suddenly jumps in to state he is going to be voting for me

Versatile, this is more just on feel, some of his post have struck me as mafia-like. also posted semi jokingly that he wanted to find a way out of the game without getting mod banned perfect thing for mafia to "claim" to want to do even as a joke.

Foolishness, he seems to have sprung out of the blue mostly to try and get me lynched it seems, hasn't provided much an an argument at all as to why other than "I think XeliN is red" Scummy as hell. I haven't even received as much as much as 1PM from him or even accusatory public post about why I am red he seems to just assume it must be true.

Guess it looks like I'm going to be voting Bill, still not considering him as a viable Mafia candidate but the way he has tried to shift a bandwagon going onto me and the way he did it seems strange, also while i think hes green I know I am so it's not a hard choice.
Adonai bless
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2010 22:41 GMT
#1286
On March 19 2010 06:53 XeliN wrote:
Guess it looks like I'm going to be voting Bill, still not considering him as a viable Mafia candidate


Hey haven't you been reading the thread? Incog says we must lynch obvious greens, as it will give us the most information.

Here I will summarize what Incog thinks:

1) We kill BM and he turns up red: In that case since I am defending him so hard I must be red also, therefore we kill me next day.

2) We kill BM and he turns up green: In that case, I was defending him because I knew he was green because I am mafia and he's not on my team.

So either way, I'm going to die next day. But no matter! We must kill BM anyways!

Can't you see how brilliant Incog is? No wonder he's a veteran player!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 23:10 GMT
#1287
well lets do something about it. i know im green, i think you're green, and i think xelin is green. i've tried to vote for other people but noone will follow me. probably too late, anyways.


im going to be green, though, if you all are really interested. i dont understand why the fuck people keep voting for me. it makes no fuckin sense.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 23:12 GMT
#1288
You kids really want 2 KP vs 1 KP going into this next kill cycle, lynch me. be dumb.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 18 2010 23:13 GMT
#1289
probably for the best though, as i have a lot of college basketball to be watching in the next few days.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 23:28 GMT
#1290
Anyways, once night falls I'm going to explain what our strategy for upcoming lynches is.

For the last time, I kinda want to know who the vig is, because we need an extra hit for tonight. We're kinda about to head into a section where we carpet bomb people with certain shared characteristics, so we need all available KP, hence the double lynch.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 18 2010 23:35 GMT
#1291
On March 19 2010 08:28 L wrote:
Anyways, once night falls I'm going to explain what our strategy for upcoming lynches is.

For the last time, I kinda want to know who the vig is, because we need an extra hit for tonight. We're kinda about to head into a section where we carpet bomb people with certain shared characteristics, so we need all available KP, hence the double lynch.

Maybe there is no vig?

Considering we have 2DTs, yourself as Hatter, and (potentially) 2 Bus Drivers, it seems like quite a lot if we throw in another Medic...
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 18 2010 23:36 GMT
#1292
On March 19 2010 08:35 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 08:28 L wrote:
Anyways, once night falls I'm going to explain what our strategy for upcoming lynches is.

For the last time, I kinda want to know who the vig is, because we need an extra hit for tonight. We're kinda about to head into a section where we carpet bomb people with certain shared characteristics, so we need all available KP, hence the double lynch.

Maybe there is no vig?

Considering we have 2DTs, yourself as Hatter, and (potentially) 2 Bus Drivers, it seems like quite a lot if we throw in another Medic...

We have more than that. I would find it odd for them to advertise a role then have none of them.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 18 2010 23:37 GMT
#1293
For who to advertise a role? Flamewheel91? Or do you mean to claim said role?
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 19 2010 00:01 GMT
#1294
Put the role on the role list, then have 0. That would be news.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 00:09 GMT
#1295
Foolishness is the vigilante. He has not claimed to me, but this is what I suspect.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 00:10 GMT
#1296
On March 19 2010 08:28 L wrote:
Anyways, once night falls I'm going to explain what our strategy for upcoming lynches is.

For the last time, I kinda want to know who the vig is, because we need an extra hit for tonight. We're kinda about to head into a section where we carpet bomb people with certain shared characteristics, so we need all available KP, hence the double lynch.



I just said that I wanted mafia kill power down, and you say "we need all available KP". Explain that please........ I hope you're not talking about mafia KP
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 19 2010 00:31 GMT
#1297
On March 19 2010 06:15 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 13:28 Incognito wrote:
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: bill murray
Date: 3/18/10 11:24
Look, I really think BM is obviously green and that killing him is a waste. If you can straight up tell me that lynching him is the right move for the town and that you will get more information out of lynching him than anyone else than I'll vote for him.


Informations. I am somewhat at a loss on what to say about this, as you have not yet voted. If you can straight up tell me that lynching (insert whoever you want to lynch here) is the right move for the town and that you will get more information of of lynching him than BM, then I'll vote for him.

Anyway, a few stabs in the dark for you:

By Lynching XeliN: If red, then BM could be red, but XeliN could have just been setting him up. If green, then we learn nothing.

By Lynching d3: Nothing. Uneless you can point out a connection here.

By Lynching l10f: Nothing. He's posted hardly anything.

By lynching nemY: Same as the above.

By lynching sidesprang: Same as above.

Unless I'm missing something here? I honestly don't see what we get by lynching the above candidates except for maybe XeliN. Even then, its only if Xelin flips red.

Bill has supporters. Foolishness/l10f/XeliN. If Bill flips red, you're under suspicion. If he flips green, I'd still be suspicious of Foolishness calling out a green so easily. When I think there are plenty more greens out there he should have found. XeliN and l10f I can probably let off the hook. So we get to the question, is Bill red. Maybe. At this point I'm leaning toward no. But hey, I'm not voting Bill am I?

From: l10f [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: voting
Date: 3/18/10 11:34
I don't think BM would be acting like that if he was mafia. He sounds like an obvious townie to me also. I believe Tree.hugger is a good person to lynch, but I think it can wait till tomorrow's double lynch. I don't want to vote for someone who won't get lynched, that would be counterproductive, so I think I'll go with Foolishness or Xelin, both of which I think are more likely to be mafia than BM.


Funny how you both pm me. When its L who is orchestrating this lynch. Go bug him instead. Anyway, why do you both pm me defending Bill when you could and should be posting in the thread? Interesting...

Anyway, why don't you want to vote for someone who won't get lynched? Doesn't make sense to me at all. If we're all worried about that, we'd all vote the same way. Interesting though, cause I thought a mafia would rather vote for someone who's NOT going to die so they don't get scrutinized for voting a townie. Maybe you don't want to stick out on a list all by yourself? Don't want the mafia to target you for being right on?


Hey buddy, I voted ages ago. Try doing research before making a post, you're making showtime! look good.

Right now you're the one organizing the town, you're the most sensible person right now since BC hardly posts. Why wouldn't I pm you? It's my personal goal to make sure I never PM Ace or L in a mafia game, and so far so good, I have no intention to change that. If you want a better reason, L is hardset on killing BM, and has been suspicious of him for day one (and it's not just a vendetta like people say). I don't think there's much I can say that can convince him.

You're last paragraph is very wordy and confusing (if it's aimed at l10f and not me then whatever). "Why don't I want to vote for someone who won't get lynched?" What does that even mean? I'm voting for Xelin because I believe he's mafia. This isn't about getting scrutinized later, it's about trying to find mafia.

How come the three leaders of this town cannot agree on anything? You even said BM's probably not red yet you voted for him asap and only changed after I started defending him.

From my perspective it's like this: you guys are killing an obvious townie. I don't want to kill someone who I believe is a townie, especially when there's a group of inactive players (which is nearly everyone I've said I'm suspicious about).

But hey, you're one of the leaders of this town, if you think we should be killing all the active players and letting the 6 or so inactive players just sit around the rest of the game, that's you're call. You accounted for L being the GF in one of our PMs and said we can kill him tomorrow in the double lynch. Might as well anyways yes? He is one of the most active players.

Yeah Incognito, you're right. Killing active players is how the town can win this game. Inactives can't be mafia, and are probably all innocent. Mafia must be here arguing against you and spamming the thread. It's so obvious now.


Actually right now I'm not organizing the town. I guess BC/L decided to toss me out of the bus once I ran out of driving juice. Either way, yes the last paragraph was to l10f.

BM looks active. But he says pretty much nothing. So I consider him on the inactive list. Of course there is a group of inactive players. What do you think RCs and bombs are for? Either way, quit yelling at me. I'm not the one voting Bill.

If you feel like it, you can continue with the sarcasm, but it doesn't help your case. Nice job responding to my statements and giving us a wonderful candidate that will give us more information.

On March 19 2010 07:41 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 06:53 XeliN wrote:
Guess it looks like I'm going to be voting Bill, still not considering him as a viable Mafia candidate


Hey haven't you been reading the thread? Incog says we must lynch obvious greens, as it will give us the most information.

Here I will summarize what Incog thinks:

1) We kill BM and he turns up red: In that case since I am defending him so hard I must be red also, therefore we kill me next day.

2) We kill BM and he turns up green: In that case, I was defending him because I knew he was green because I am mafia and he's not on my team.

So either way, I'm going to die next day. But no matter! We must kill BM anyways!

Can't you see how brilliant Incog is? No wonder he's a veteran player!


Nope I didn't say to lynch obvious greens.

Points 1 and 2 are moot. You're suspicious anyway regardless of Bills alignment. Nope I didn't say lynch BM anyways. Look who I'm voting.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 00:36 GMT
#1298
well, i'll give you a heads up on what's going to happen in 25 if BloodyC0bbler doesn't decide to change his mind about this lynch:

Bill Murray was betrayed by his comrades, and killed by those dirty ukrainians.

or , Bill Murray, the miller, was betrayed by his comrades, and killed by those dirty ukrainians.


this accounts for 100% of the possible scenarios.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 00:39 GMT
#1299
the thing that gets me is that there are 5 innocent townies or blues voting for me (at least!)
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 00:43 GMT
#1300
so, assuming you all mislynch me, and the mafia get off 2 hits in the night cycle (which shouldn't be too hard) it will be 4 mafia vs 11 townies. Probably gonna win anyways, so I guess I shouldn't worry, but I really wanted to continue to learn from this experience as, even if I have been playing poorly lately, this is the best I have ever performed in a mafia game.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.