• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 77 Next
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 01:06 GMT
#1321
Finally FREE OF SPAM.
I hope he never plays a Mafia game again, ever.
靈魂交響曲
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 01:07 GMT
#1322
ill sign up next game if they let me, i love mafia
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:07 GMT
#1323
I know Fishball usually doesn't post anything of substance, and this is my first actual game without clues...But seriously I'm more suspicious of him then most others, because he hopped on this BM bandwagon. I disagree with this severely. First off, our "leaders" told us to begin with BM was mafia, then Incog explained his doubts and changed his vote. Even L expressed some doubt. If you have better lynch candidates, we seriously should have changed a long time ago. Personally I'm about suspicious of everyone wanting to lynch BM. If he flips red, his desperation has seriously pulled the wool over me. One of the few that actually understood my problem I had earlier in the game.

I'm not going to vote for BM, and you all expressed suspicion of BM. You claim his lynch will provide more information then Xelin. Well, I'm questionable about BM's lynch, and I understand verifying roles, but shouldn't we of hunted a red already?



Point in this, I don't know who's claimed what, I've told you all I'm green. No sense claiming that private.

,
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:11 GMT
#1324
Wow...Bad timing. Damn Eric and Nicole for distracting me. Ty Bill...Like I said, appreciate ya for the kindness earlier man.

=(
Sucks to see you go out like that. And I refused to help lynch you.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 01:12 GMT
#1325
On March 19 2010 10:07 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I know Fishball usually doesn't post anything of substance, and this is my first actual game without clues...But seriously I'm more suspicious of him then most others, because he hopped on this BM bandwagon. I disagree with this severely. First off, our "leaders" told us to begin with BM was mafia, then Incog explained his doubts and changed his vote. Even L expressed some doubt. If you have better lynch candidates, we seriously should have changed a long time ago. Personally I'm about suspicious of everyone wanting to lynch BM. If he flips red, his desperation has seriously pulled the wool over me. One of the few that actually understood my problem I had earlier in the game.

I'm not going to vote for BM, and you all expressed suspicion of BM. You claim his lynch will provide more information then Xelin. Well, I'm questionable about BM's lynch, and I understand verifying roles, but shouldn't we of hunted a red already?



Point in this, I don't know who's claimed what, I've told you all I'm green. No sense claiming that private.

,


Just fyi, I wanted BM out-of-the-game long before Day even started.
Yes, out of the game, that means banned, mod-killed, hit, lynch, whatever means to get rid of his existence.

Annoying little prick.

I've played over a dozen games, and he is definitely on top of my list.
As much as I disagree with a lot of L's argument, I share the same sentiment with him on BM.
靈魂交響曲
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:12 GMT
#1326
Oh, and I believe we should be expecting a post from L soon, right?

What's the plan, oh great lyncher of Bill Murray.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 01:13:56
March 19 2010 01:13 GMT
#1327
um, can we refrain from being a complete asshole and rubbing salt onto a wound?
you take that shit a bit too far


(fishball)
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 19 2010 01:21 GMT
#1328
Si, sénor Fishball. Keep le hostilités out of this 游戏, da?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 01:23 GMT
#1329
On March 19 2010 10:13 Bill Murray wrote:
um, can we refrain from being a complete asshole and rubbing salt onto a wound?
you take that shit a bit too far


(fishball)


1. I did not use a single swear word or by all means, inappropriate language judging by the standards of this thread. Asshole? Keep that comment to yourself.
2. I could careless about your well being.
3. You are dead. Shut up and get out.
靈魂交響曲
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 01:24 GMT
#1330
Wow. "annoying little prick" is not cussing at someone these days? you're cool.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 01:27:46
March 19 2010 01:26 GMT
#1331
On March 19 2010 10:23 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 10:13 Bill Murray wrote:
um, can we refrain from being a complete asshole and rubbing salt onto a wound?
you take that shit a bit too far


(fishball)


1. I did not use a single swear word or by all means, inappropriate language judging by the standards of this thread. Asshole? Keep that comment to yourself.
2. I could careless about your well being.
3. You are dead. Shut up and get out.


For arbitration purposes, Fishball:
Examples of inappropriate posts include excessive cursing and vulgarity, among other things.


Just because one is not cursing does not mean that the message in question is not malevolent. If you guys have problems, do them in PM. Not on the thread.

In short:
Please stop, now.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 01:27 GMT
#1332
Oh wow he's green, did not expect that.
Adonai bless
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:27 GMT
#1333
Bill makes me laugh. I know he spams a lot, but when it comes being a cool dude, he gets it. And he's often more funny, just he actually was interested in trying to help.

Sorry Fishball, But I'm in it to win, not hold a grudge because I don't like someone. Hell L isn't exactly the best at sharing information, even when he's mafia with you. That two mafia game. Dunno what to expect, but Fishball, not even you can lie. I do end up either arguing, or talking with you every game. Seriously, we have atleast one pm between each other each game. And you usually come in with some suspicions, but you haven't done that once this game. Incognito saying it's your style, no. You post rarely, and often they aren't important, but you've always posted a list of suspects. You have yet to do that this game. So sense you haven't played as protown as in previous games (oh I watch you, I watch you good. You've done pointed out on several occasions how good you are at picking mafia out) I highly suspect you to be Mafioso.

That is all.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:28 GMT
#1334
On March 19 2010 10:27 XeliN wrote:
Oh wow he's green, did not expect that.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFENDING HIM MORON.

Please someone kill Xelin. He is Mafia.

*defends bm*
*bm dies green*
Oh noes!? I DID NOT EXPECT THAT
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 01:29 GMT
#1335
On March 19 2010 10:24 Bill Murray wrote:
Wow. "annoying little prick" is not cussing at someone these days? you're cool.


Let's see, 5 posts within 20 minutes of death.
I wonder how many more times you'll post.
靈魂交響曲
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 01:30 GMT
#1336
your logic is flawless OpZ, whilst your at it try not to stray too close to a dictionary that might contain the word sarcasm in.
Adonai bless
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 19 2010 01:32 GMT
#1337
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 19 2010 01:34 GMT
#1338
On March 19 2010 10:29 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 10:24 Bill Murray wrote:
Wow. "annoying little prick" is not cussing at someone these days? you're cool.


Let's see, 5 posts within 20 minutes of death.
I wonder how many more times you'll post.


depends how many times youll keep responding to me with a sucky tone
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 19 2010 01:35 GMT
#1339
On March 19 2010 10:34 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 10:29 Fishball wrote:
On March 19 2010 10:24 Bill Murray wrote:
Wow. "annoying little prick" is not cussing at someone these days? you're cool.


Let's see, 5 posts within 20 minutes of death.
I wonder how many more times you'll post.


depends how many times youll keep responding to me with a sucky tone


can you shut up and stay dead already?
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 19 2010 01:36 GMT
#1340
You even spam the thread after death. Impressive. Post coming up soon.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.