• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8431 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 77 Next
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 19 2010 03:01 GMT
#1361
i just went through all of nemy's posts in his previous games plus this one and damn most of them are devoid of content
its kinda funny cause in the early mafia games, he posted similarly to BM albeit less spammy
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 03:02 GMT
#1362
On March 19 2010 11:56 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I got the facts straight from as far as I'm aware of it. I'm alarmed because every game you've done it you've atleast picked out one mafia member correct. That's useful. I just want some insight into someone who picks out mafia as good as you.


Will you piss off the candy man if you wanted candy?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 03:04 GMT
#1363
On March 19 2010 11:56 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2010 10:44 Fishball wrote:
On March 19 2010 10:38 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Fishball, don't ignore that. Why haven't you posted a list of suspects like every other mafia game you've played in as town? That is a huge difference of your play this game from the others.


I'm typing, and can't you just wait a bit.
Read the post above.


An hour later and you still haven't posted a list yet have you? Hmmm...


My intent was to reply to him, not to write a list, hence I said "read the post above"
After rereading OpZ's post again I do see where you're coming from.
靈魂交響曲
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 19 2010 03:09 GMT
#1364
perhaps this is a scummy tell
in the game nemy was mafia, he abstained the first vote and in this game he essentially abstained by voting for d3. L and BC had reasons to vote for d3 because they were actually in a position to win the election so voting for anyone would just push them farther away from winning the election
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 03:17 GMT
#1365
this is totally seperate from the game but your not being unable to understand a simple sarcastic comment is rlly bugging me OpZ, is it really that difficult to grasp?
Adonai bless
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 03:22 GMT
#1366
Nemy almost always abstains, mafia or not. L and BC could of voted anyone, Nemy just followed who they voted, I believe. Wouldn't now be a good time to just public role claim, if you all have the blues accounted for? All of our blues are alive, and L and BC know all of them?


1. Incognito (Pardoner) Bus Driver
2. Versatile
4. tree.hugger
6. Fishball
8. johnnyspazz
9. nemY
10. sidesprang
12. XeliN DT Check
13. Fulgrim
14. citi.zen
15. madnessman
16. JeeJee
17. d3_crescentia DT Check
18. L Mad Hatter
19. ~OpZ~ Townie
20. Vivi57
21. Foolishness
23. Iaaan
24. l10f
25. BloodyC0bbler (Mayor) Dt

You all know more roles, and with those already claimed, everyone else would have to claim green. Keep the rest of the blues private, and just have them claim green...I don't know if this would work, as I'm sure seeing as you all have that information already...I dunno....It might not be the best plan of action....Just Everyone feels very uninformed. I'm sure BC's catching med protection. You three already set up whos protecting who right L? Are the meds confirmed? I appreciate this, and I just want to feel mildly useful. Is there any other pertinent information? Just respond to the idea, not the call for claims. I'm sure you already got who most of the mafia might be, given you've gotten several roles revealed already. You said the god father might be part of your circle? Any leads or ideas yet?

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 03:27 GMT
#1367
On March 19 2010 12:17 XeliN wrote:
this is totally seperate from the game but your not being unable to understand a simple sarcastic comment is rlly bugging me OpZ, is it really that difficult to grasp?

Did I not post about asking if you were sarcastic? YOU had OTHER OPTIONS to vote for other than Bill? He just voted for you because he was trying to save himself. If you voted for foolishness, me and him probably would of changed our votes. I was against voting for him because I felt he was green. I've only truly talked to him and Incog, and his wanting to lynch Malongo day one was OBVIOUS that he was green.

I understand you are claiming you were being sarcastic. I'm just stating that there were better options for you to vote. You had no chance of being lynched, why vote for BM? Nemy might of voted otherwise if you would of because the train would of went to Foolishness's station. I'm less certain of his alignment then I was of BM's.

Not saying I suspect him, but that's mainly because I haven't seen any content from him other than his defense of BM. And I can't judge his role on that, but he did back BM.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 19 2010 03:29 GMT
#1368
On March 19 2010 12:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Nemy almost always abstains, mafia or not. L and BC could of voted anyone, Nemy just followed who they voted, I believe. Wouldn't now be a good time to just public role claim, if you all have the blues accounted for? All of our blues are alive, and L and BC know all of them?


nemy does not always abstain, i just looked through like ten mafia games
and nemy was the FIRST one to vote for d3
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2010 03:30 GMT
#1369
See what I mean by getting his "facts" straight first?

靈魂交響曲
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 19 2010 03:34 GMT
#1370
dont you guys find it weird how on the second night, there were a bunch of random lynch votes?
BloodyC0bbler Votes: 1
Versatile

L Votes: 1
nemY

~OpZ~ Votes: 1
l10f

sidesprang Votes: 1
Iaaan
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 03:35 GMT
#1371
In recent memory of mine. Game's I've played. That's what, 40 threads worth of information that Johnny just went through how many threads just checking that? Fine, my drunk ass will go check too. How many times did he abstain? I personally never abstain, and I don't like just following the bandwagon, check that shit homie.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 19 2010 03:43 GMT
#1372
i think this one time nemy voted for himself, i guess that's somewhat abstaining? that's different imo since he was actually running for mayor himself
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 03:45 GMT
#1373
Yes I had other options to vote for, but bills change to voting me at the last minute and trying to get a bandwagon starting on me annoyed me, specially as we had PM'd each other alot and he made it seem like he considered me green, so when he switched I voted for him. As for better people I could have voted for I agree (not that it would have made a difference) In fact I sepcifically listed 4 people who I considered, and still consider likely to be mafia. Foolishness, D3, 10F and Versatile.


It looks like our behind the scenes people are going to win this game for us anyway which is both good and bad, good because it sucks when the mafia wins but bad because it feels like I haven't been able to even be a part of this game. The elitism in mafia is kinda sickening, people like L being overly forceful of their opinions and BC//Incog and L as well just simply taking over things entirely. Obviously good strategy as from reading L's post seems an easy win is incoming, but as far as everyone acting together and enjoying the game//participating it sucks.

In future I am never voting for a veteran to go into office, this game has taught me that much.
Adonai bless
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
March 19 2010 03:45 GMT
#1374
shit i feel bad now.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#1375
On March 19 2010 12:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Nemy almost always abstains, mafia or not. L and BC could of voted anyone, Nemy just followed who they voted, I believe. Wouldn't now be a good time to just public role claim, if you all have the blues accounted for? All of our blues are alive, and L and BC know all of them?


1. Incognito (Pardoner) Bus Driver
2. Versatile
4. tree.hugger
6. Fishball
8. johnnyspazz
9. nemY
10. sidesprang
12. XeliN DT Check
13. Fulgrim
14. citi.zen
15. madnessman
16. JeeJee
17. d3_crescentia DT Check
18. L Mad Hatter
19. ~OpZ~ Townie
20. Vivi57
21. Foolishness
23. Iaaan
24. l10f
25. BloodyC0bbler (Mayor) Dt

You all know more roles, and with those already claimed, everyone else would have to claim green. Keep the rest of the blues private, and just have them claim green...I don't know if this would work, as I'm sure seeing as you all have that information already...I dunno....It might not be the best plan of action....Just Everyone feels very uninformed. I'm sure BC's catching med protection. You three already set up whos protecting who right L? Are the meds confirmed? I appreciate this, and I just want to feel mildly useful. Is there any other pertinent information? Just respond to the idea, not the call for claims. I'm sure you already got who most of the mafia might be, given you've gotten several roles revealed already. You said the god father might be part of your circle? Any leads or ideas yet?


We don't know all of them, and the GF is probably in here somewhere. Many of the people who we know of aren't confirmed but have claimed. Leads or ideas? Not really. At this point I'm more worried about cleaning up the remaining 9 players in order to drop mafia kp down to 1. After that we can go on a GF hunt using the information we have.

XeliN, for instance, has claimed blue in PMs, yet I don't know what his role is. I kinda would like to know, but I guess its his call. Given that he's probably on the chopping block tonight or tomorrow he should probably act quick.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#1376
On March 19 2010 12:34 johnnyspazz wrote:
dont you guys find it weird how on the second night, there were a bunch of random lynch votes?
Show nested quote +
BloodyC0bbler Votes: 1
Versatile

L Votes: 1
nemY

~OpZ~ Votes: 1
l10f

sidesprang Votes: 1
Iaaan

Just because people suspect other people doesn't mean they have to vote for who the Bandwagon is against Johnny. I won't just bus someone. Is my vote for Xelin this day random like those? l10f voted for me because a lot of people suspected me on that day. And I had stated suspicion of versatile and lots of people started getting suspicious of me. He was the only one to vote me. The advantage of abstaining came from Dt's formerly being able to check vote lists for the number of mafia who voted for a specific person. It was very useful back in the day for confirming a large group of townies at once. (we played with 60 to 100+ people the first games when Chuiu was hosting, bless his soul).

I dunno if it's scummy, but i feel nemy of l10f should be rc'd. People who act inactive should definitely be RC'd. I'd say I fall in the category, but I dunno. I'd accept it, but I'll pop green and it'd be a waste of a day lynching me. I won't lie, green gives less of an incentive to have fun, but I try and play regardless. I'm just not that useful I feel. (Ace has ingrained in my brain I'm a retard and useless.)

Then again I could be miller. Who knows. Fishball, post a list good sir. Nemy, do something useful. Xelin, Stop being mafioso. And Johnny, thanks for doing some research. Thank you good sir.

Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm using knowledge of previous games I've played with you all, as opposed to EVERY game you all have played. (Not counting the second red army mafia game, ty caller, it was fun)
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 03:52 GMT
#1377
L I publically roleclaimed earlier in this very thread, I am Townie and the only PM roleclaim I have given was to BM which was:

yeah, ive been getting like 3 pms in the past minute.. lol

i'm green, too.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I'm not certain that you are 100% prooved town from that but tbh I trusted you before that anyway

I'm Townie

Don't lynch me before DT checking please it would be a waste.
Adonai bless
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 19 2010 03:55 GMT
#1378
Post above kinda left it ambiguous as to who wrote what

+ Show Spoiler +
From: Bill Murray [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: yo
Date: 3/16/10 10:49
yeah, ive been getting like 3 pms in the past minute.. lol

i'm green, too. (His response)

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I'm not certain that you are 100% prooved town from that but tbh I trusted you before that anyway

I'm Townie (My message to him)
Reply
Adonai bless
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 19 2010 03:57 GMT
#1379
On March 19 2010 12:45 XeliN wrote:
Yes I had other options to vote for, but bills change to voting me at the last minute and trying to get a bandwagon starting on me annoyed me, specially as we had PM'd each other alot and he made it seem like he considered me green, so when he switched I voted for him. As for better people I could have voted for I agree (not that it would have made a difference) In fact I sepcifically listed 4 people who I considered, and still consider likely to be mafia. Foolishness, D3, 10F and Versatile.


It looks like our behind the scenes people are going to win this game for us anyway which is both good and bad, good because it sucks when the mafia wins but bad because it feels like I haven't been able to even be a part of this game. The elitism in mafia is kinda sickening, people like L being overly forceful of their opinions and BC//Incog and L as well just simply taking over things entirely. Obviously good strategy as from reading L's post seems an easy win is incoming, but as far as everyone acting together and enjoying the game//participating it sucks.

In future I am never voting for a veteran to go into office, this game has taught me that much.


Actually this game has taught me that bus drivers are hillariously awesome but completely imba. Regardless I still stand by the idea that you just don't announce your DT checks even if you're elected. Unless you're trying to force the mafia to hit the greens and not blues. But probably confirmed townies > forcing the mafia to choose certain hits. Because they could always wait a day to hit. Either way, probably next game will have to be regular. No plans, just straight up traditional mafia. Finding scum the way you normally do. No shooting order lists, no DT/BD plans. But this means everyone has to post.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 19 2010 03:57 GMT
#1380
On March 19 2010 12:52 XeliN wrote:
L I publically roleclaimed earlier in this very thread, I am Townie and the only PM roleclaim I have given was to BM which was:

yeah, ive been getting like 3 pms in the past minute.. lol

i'm green, too.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I'm not certain that you are 100% prooved town from that but tbh I trusted you before that anyway

I'm Townie

Don't lynch me before DT checking please it would be a waste.

So BM figured that you telling him you're green was a roleclaim?

Good lord I'm happy he's dead.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Yoon 260
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 93
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.