• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 180 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 13 2011 16:37 GMT
#2161
Unless my participation in the diversion program will allow me to PLAY in Steamship Liquidia, I'd like to sitout Steamship Liquidia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 13 2011 17:15 GMT
#2162
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
November 13 2011 18:02 GMT
#2163
On November 14 2011 02:15 iGrok wrote:
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.



Yep I like this. I think the player should have to do the work themselves. If they want to apply for waiving a ban, they can go compile the list of games they have played since their last ban(if they have one). I think 5 games is good, but I would be fine with something like 10 if people wanted to go that direction.

I also have no problem with hosts doing game write-ups for the library after a game is done. We have a huge glut of hosts... . However, I do not host very much, and would rather hear from the people who do host consistently.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 18:39:40
November 13 2011 18:38 GMT
#2164
On November 14 2011 03:02 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 02:15 iGrok wrote:
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.



Yep I like this. I think the player should have to do the work themselves. If they want to apply for waiving a ban, they can go compile the list of games they have played since their last ban(if they have one). I think 5 games is good, but I would be fine with something like 10 if people wanted to go that direction.

I also have no problem with hosts doing game write-ups for the library after a game is done. We have a huge glut of hosts... . However, I do not host very much, and would rather hear from the people who do host consistently.

The thing with this is that hosting is already enough work as is, most of the people who want to host at this point want to host radical theme games, rather than normals, and I feel like that is going to seriously hurt the amount of people hosting normal games, if on top of sorting roles/dayposts/drama you make the host write an analysis as well. TBH I feel like a better solution would be to have a requirment whereby you have to have hosted/co-hosted 2-3 normals before being allowed to host theme games, and perhaps have to host one normal for every theme. I know theme games are "exciting" but our bread and butter should be normal games, and frankly a large number of the theme games people would like to host are pretty radical setups, which not many people are going to be interested in. I think that would fix the majority of the issue with us having a large "glut" of hosts.
Moderator
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 13 2011 18:51 GMT
#2165
On November 14 2011 00:42 Forumite wrote:
Flamewheel, I´d like the rule against sitting out mini games to be discussed further.

Sure. I have nothing against it, I just follow precedent.

On November 12 2010 13:13 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 12:11 orgolove wrote:
On November 09 2010 11:38 orgolove wrote:
All right. I'll wait until Insane finishes before I bring this up again. :/


Hi.

Now that insane mafia is over, I'd like to use the "Don't Lose Yo Village" mafia as my penalty game.

Generally we haven't been allowing the mini games to apply because they're over so fast. I haven't seen objections for using Sengoku though, so I'm inclined to say that one is fine. Or I guess you can use Salem, depending on which one actually starts.

Of course, there are instances where mini games were allowed. I still don't think it's fair, for the most part, to be able to sit out for a game that lasts nine days (3 cycles) as opposed to the average five or six cycles.

On November 14 2011 01:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unless my participation in the diversion program will allow me to PLAY in Steamship Liquidia, I'd like to sitout Steamship Liquidia.

Until you do something, it doesn't count. You are noted as sitting out.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 19:37:15
November 13 2011 19:32 GMT
#2166
On November 14 2011 03:51 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 00:42 Forumite wrote:
Flamewheel, I´d like the rule against sitting out mini games to be discussed further.

Sure. I have nothing against it, I just follow precedent.

Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 13:13 Qatol wrote:
On November 12 2010 12:11 orgolove wrote:
On November 09 2010 11:38 orgolove wrote:
All right. I'll wait until Insane finishes before I bring this up again. :/


Hi.

Now that insane mafia is over, I'd like to use the "Don't Lose Yo Village" mafia as my penalty game.

Generally we haven't been allowing the mini games to apply because they're over so fast. I haven't seen objections for using Sengoku though, so I'm inclined to say that one is fine. Or I guess you can use Salem, depending on which one actually starts.

Of course, there are instances where mini games were allowed. I still don't think it's fair, for the most part, to be able to sit out for a game that lasts nine days (3 cycles) as opposed to the average five or six cycles.

I wasn´t aware that there have been any instances at all of players being forbidden from sitting out minigames, although that´s not the issue, it´s just the reason I´m so surprised about this new rule.

I don´t see a problem with sitting out minigames, even IF they take half the time. There might be a slight issue with someone sitting out a game that take longer than expected, while another banned player sit out a game that finish quickly, but to be fair that happens all the time, sometimes one or the other team fold after just two days, and sometimes a minigame run the maximum number of days. Couples Therapy would have gone for another night if it wasn´t for Scum giving up. Likewise Pony Mafia would have gone for 2 more days if it wasn´t for Town getting modkilled and not being able to find scum. My point is that long games can be shorter than expected, while small games can run for the maximum number of turns, but if we are discussing how long games take rather than how many games a player sit out, then why are we using sitting out games as punishment, when it´s a sufficient time banned that we want?

I think we should either use a fixed time to sit out, or just stick to sitting out games, ignoring how the games look, because even if a game can take a week more or less than another game, a lot of the time banned is NOT spent sitting out games, the time between games that the banned players spend waiting for games to start is about even, regardless of type of game. If a minigame takes 2 weeks and a longer game take 3, the difference become smaller when games like Callers take 2 weeks of waiting before it dawns that it isn´t going to be played anyway. 4 weeks waiting isn´t much shorter compared to 5 weeks. And if one minigame finish early, so what? Someone with 5 games banned will probably take a few longer games too, and the player banned for 1 game missed a minigame, isn´t that punishment enough? Do we want him to wait a week for a longer game to start, so he can sit out a longer game, or just be done with it and get back to the game?

tl;dr: Minigames take a bit shorter to play, but they still take time to start. If the difference between sitting out a mini and a normal game isn´t that big, why complicate things?
:3
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 13 2011 22:38 GMT
#2167
Yeah, comparing BM and zorkmid is fair. If he has learned from his mistakes, I don't see any reason to still hold grudge against him. It's mostly a pain for hosts when people screw up games, and it's very rage inducing when it's there is full consent behind it.

Zorkmid still posts regularly on TL, so it wouldn't by tough to contact him. I only say that because I don't think he checks the mafia forums, especially after this post.

On August 16 2011 10:31 Zorkmid wrote:
I feel like there would be a lot of people that feel the same way that you do RedFF, and I don't feel like there's any way that I could convince you or those like you that letting me into a TL mafia game is a good idea.

Don't waste any more precious scumhunting time debating the merits of Zorkmid.

GLHF!


I've gotten over my side of the incident. The game turned out to be a real gem despite it, and there was no other impact on the players aside from sandroba and myself/zork.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 14 2011 01:05 GMT
#2168
On November 14 2011 02:15 iGrok wrote:
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.

Just so you know iGrok I started a list of how many games people have played. You can find my progress in the library thread. However it's been pointed out that my numbers are wrong. I think it's because I was missing some player lists so I was going to wait until that part of the library is finished before continuing. If however you want to give it a crack right away I just wanted you to know that data exists so you dont have to start completely cold.

The easiest way however would be if everyone voluntarily kept track.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 14 2011 02:06 GMT
#2169
On November 14 2011 10:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 02:15 iGrok wrote:
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.

Just so you know iGrok I started a list of how many games people have played. You can find my progress in the library thread. However it's been pointed out that my numbers are wrong. I think it's because I was missing some player lists so I was going to wait until that part of the library is finished before continuing. If however you want to give it a crack right away I just wanted you to know that data exists so you dont have to start completely cold.

The easiest way however would be if everyone voluntarily kept track.

I wouldn't go back in time, this would start fresh, since it would be a new thing. I might just do this anyways. What do you think of the concepts?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
papapanda
Profile Joined April 2010
Taiwan326 Posts
November 14 2011 04:11 GMT
#2170
I like to sit out Steamship Liquidia (TL Mafia 46)
Posted on that thread also, is there anything else I need to do?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 14 2011 04:13 GMT
#2171
On November 14 2011 11:06 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 10:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On November 14 2011 02:15 iGrok wrote:
As far as rewarding activity vis-a-vis ban leniency, why don't we just pick a number of games, and every time you play x games, you earn a get-out-of jail free card for your next inactivity ban. Behavior bans would still be in effect. The player would have to keep track of how many games he has played, and apply for the card on his own. So flamewheel wouldn't have to keep track of who is playing where. Or if we do want to do that, I volunteer to keep track of who plays in which game. In a massive Excel spreadsheet.

Also, and this should really go in active games so I'll paste it there, but why don't we make hosts do game write-ups after their game is finished? If we did that, and required it before hosting again, it might slow down the host requests a bit.

Just so you know iGrok I started a list of how many games people have played. You can find my progress in the library thread. However it's been pointed out that my numbers are wrong. I think it's because I was missing some player lists so I was going to wait until that part of the library is finished before continuing. If however you want to give it a crack right away I just wanted you to know that data exists so you dont have to start completely cold.

The easiest way however would be if everyone voluntarily kept track.

I wouldn't go back in time, this would start fresh, since it would be a new thing. I might just do this anyways. What do you think of the concepts?


If you start fresh then all the power to you. It'll be useful to have and if we did decide on get-out-of-jail free cards then it'd be already made. Also if you want help I'd be more than happy to since it ties in with what I had tried to do earlier.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
November 14 2011 04:20 GMT
#2172
I'm going to make a post with my thoughts about the hosting suggestions in the Active Games thread. Let's move discussion there and keep the banlist related stuff here
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 04:42:12
November 14 2011 04:40 GMT
#2173
We should fix specific amounts of times as the bans (A month?), and do the get out of jail cards but very infrequently (10+, though I'd prefer 20)
Perhaps we can find something other than actually sitting out games to prove someone is actively sitting out games.
The central library thing, every ban results in one game you have to write up, and if some are of poor quality we can use a second ban to spruce them up.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 14 2011 05:47 GMT
#2174
On November 14 2011 13:40 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
We should fix specific amounts of times as the bans (A month?), and do the get out of jail cards but very infrequently (10+, though I'd prefer 20)
Perhaps we can find something other than actually sitting out games to prove someone is actively sitting out games.
The central library thing, every ban results in one game you have to write up, and if some are of poor quality we can use a second ban to spruce them up.

Fixing specific amounts of times to bans allows people who only play when they're on breaks but they break the rules when they do play to slip through the cracks. They literally aren't punished at all because their ban sentences are up by the time they actually want to come back.

Your numbers for the get out of jail cards are completely unrealistic. There aren't more than 10 people on the entire forum who have played 20 games. Even 10 is exceedingly rare and there are people who deserve leniency that wouldn't make the cut.
Uff Da
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 14 2011 05:48 GMT
#2175
On November 14 2011 14:47 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 13:40 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
We should fix specific amounts of times as the bans (A month?), and do the get out of jail cards but very infrequently (10+, though I'd prefer 20)
Perhaps we can find something other than actually sitting out games to prove someone is actively sitting out games.
The central library thing, every ban results in one game you have to write up, and if some are of poor quality we can use a second ban to spruce them up.

Fixing specific amounts of times to bans allows people who only play when they're on breaks but they break the rules when they do play to slip through the cracks. They literally aren't punished at all because their ban sentences are up by the time they actually want to come back.

Your numbers for the get out of jail cards are completely unrealistic. There aren't more than 10 people on the entire forum who have played 20 games. Even 10 is exceedingly rare and there are people who deserve leniency that wouldn't make the cut.

I was thinking 4 games. Especially since (in my mind) it would only count for games played after the current point
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
November 14 2011 08:55 GMT
#2176
i think since i sat out newbie mini mafia i should be off?
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2011 14:06 GMT
#2177
Suppose chaoser received a second inactivity modkill like he mentioned. Would these "get out of jail free" passes whipe the entire 3 game ban he would be getting or just reduce it to a 1 game ban as if it was his first?

On November 13 2011 13:19 kitaman27 wrote:
One game ban for hacklebeast for inactivity in Newbie Mini Mafia. Thanks.


I think you might have missed this with your update FW. Ty.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 14 2011 14:55 GMT
#2178
On November 14 2011 23:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Suppose chaoser received a second inactivity modkill like he mentioned. Would these "get out of jail free" passes whipe the entire 3 game ban he would be getting or just reduce it to a 1 game ban as if it was his first?

Show nested quote +
On November 13 2011 13:19 kitaman27 wrote:
One game ban for hacklebeast for inactivity in Newbie Mini Mafia. Thanks.


I think you might have missed this with your update FW. Ty.


1 game ban
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
November 14 2011 17:38 GMT
#2179
On November 14 2011 23:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Suppose chaoser received a second inactivity modkill like he mentioned. Would these "get out of jail free" passes whipe the entire 3 game ban he would be getting or just reduce it to a 1 game ban as if it was his first?

Show nested quote +
On November 13 2011 13:19 kitaman27 wrote:
One game ban for hacklebeast for inactivity in Newbie Mini Mafia. Thanks.


I think you might have missed this with your update FW. Ty.



In my eyes it would be as if he was never banned the second time at all.

Chaoser misses a vote and gets modkilled
Chaoser receives a ban
Chaoser uses his X amount of games to avoid the ban
No ban is recorded
End of story.

It basically has nothing to do with his previous ban.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 14 2011 21:36 GMT
#2180
On November 15 2011 02:38 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 23:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Suppose chaoser received a second inactivity modkill like he mentioned. Would these "get out of jail free" passes whipe the entire 3 game ban he would be getting or just reduce it to a 1 game ban as if it was his first?

On November 13 2011 13:19 kitaman27 wrote:
One game ban for hacklebeast for inactivity in Newbie Mini Mafia. Thanks.


I think you might have missed this with your update FW. Ty.



In my eyes it would be as if he was never banned the second time at all.

Chaoser misses a vote and gets modkilled
Chaoser receives a ban
Chaoser uses his X amount of games to avoid the ban
No ban is recorded
End of story.

It basically has nothing to do with his previous ban.

Pretty much this.
Remember, you can't use a free pass to dodge a behavior ban.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.