• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 63 Next
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 08:43 GMT
#321
On March 07 2010 17:18 Ace wrote:
If you want us to post all our posts in another thread thats fine. However I'm not for going along with another random list. I don't see anything that makes the current list we have now a problem.
Basically spending time picking out different lists isn't productive.

Secondly I don't agree with having the most inactive person shoot. Naturally this just means Mafia will post more, and now power roles will definitely want to post more. So now we have even more spam from non-mafia also. Might as well keep it random where no one has control over anything and let that be the deciding ideal.


Yeah after I wrote up the part about the inactive list, I realized I prefered that to any random list. But I posted it anyway for future games. I think we should come to a consensus for future games what the "random list" will be. I think we should just standardize the "random list" for future games as the signups list from top to bottom. Ace you like metagaming so I doubt you'd have a problem with this.

Ok, power roles will also want to post more. But in your random list, you wanted power roles to claim anyway when we got to their turn to shoot, right? So how is the inactive method any worse? If they'd be discovered by this method, they would by yours too.

And also being blue is no excuse for having to spam or even to be inactive. Blues should be able to post something significant. They shouldn't get exemptions just because they are blue. More information is also better than less information. Plus with the archive thread we can keep track of things much easier.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 08:47 GMT
#322
In other words, I don't think the extra spam is too harmful. We can keep track of it. The benefit is forcing activity, and confirming those green inactives who don't feel like playing the game. Even if they don't want to check the thread, all we need to do is pm them to ask them to make an execution when they're at the bottom of the list, it takes them 5 minutes, and it saves us having to worry about someone who we have very little information about.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 08:51 GMT
#323
I'm not opposed to them being discovered. I have a problem with them attempting to post more or less depending on that. If it's just a random list they have to prove themselves at some point. When it comes to posting numbers well that idea clearly goes out the window. They can dodge.

I really don't have a problem with using the sign up list. I just didn't do it for this game because I know someone would say I'm rigging it even though I'm 15 out of 26.

I completely agree with Blues not being excused for posting crap. However we treat our blue roles like they are more important than town and give them too much leeway. Hence they get to play like shit and no one really holds them accountable. This is why I'm moving towards roleclaiming strategies so people have to finally learn how the game is really played. Apply some pressure and lets see how shit rocks.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 09:01 GMT
#324
I gotta agree with Ace here... Mafia will be able to avoid detection just by voting more, and we'll inevitably get much more crap on the thread, with no assurances that you'll actually detect anyone.
I see that we'll get tons more info on everyone, but that info may or may not be useful, and it will be much harder to sort through it all.

I like the idea of that the Red Archives though it may become tedious to copy/paste all the posts from here...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 09:04 GMT
#325
err posting more
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 09:11 GMT
#326
On March 07 2010 17:51 Ace wrote:
I'm not opposed to them being discovered. I have a problem with them attempting to post more or less depending on that. If it's just a random list they have to prove themselves at some point. When it comes to posting numbers well that idea clearly goes out the window. They can dodge.

I really don't have a problem with using the sign up list. I just didn't do it for this game because I know someone would say I'm rigging it even though I'm 15 out of 26.

I completely agree with Blues not being excused for posting crap. However we treat our blue roles like they are more important than town and give them too much leeway. Hence they get to play like shit and no one really holds them accountable. This is why I'm moving towards roleclaiming strategies so people have to finally learn how the game is really played. Apply some pressure and lets see how shit rocks.


Forcing roleclaims? Fair enough, but its not like you can escape forever. (Hmm why do I remember that you were the one a long time ago who said you shouldn't reveal your role?) You like your random list because they will have to prove themselves at some point. The inactive list does the same thing. It functions like a list, once someone passes, we move them out of the queue. The lists, and you can't keep chasing higher post counts forever. Sure you can delay, but you can't run forever. Especially when we're going to have people like yourself posting a lot.

Hmm lemme think about this more for a while and also wait for other people to comment.

On March 07 2010 18:01 meeple wrote:
I gotta agree with Ace here... Mafia will be able to avoid detection just by voting more, and we'll inevitably get much more crap on the thread, with no assurances that you'll actually detect anyone.
I see that we'll get tons more info on everyone, but that info may or may not be useful, and it will be much harder to sort through it all.

I like the idea of that the Red Archives though it may become tedious to copy/paste all the posts from here...


Mafia can't avoid detection by posting (not voting?) more. When you hardly post at all, then either you are mafia actively lurking, or you just don't have time. When you post a lot, at least we know you have time to post. So you have no excuses. Post good material, or paint yourself with a big red X. Hard to sort through it all? I think the archives will help a lot with that.

As for the archives becoming tedious, I don't think its too bad. Uploading what you've posted from day 1 till now may take a bit if you've posted a lot (like Ace), but after that, it takes only a few clicks. Like this post. After I finish this post, I return to the thread, click quote, copy, and paste into my post in the archives. It isn't too tedious since you're only in charge of your posts. And you'll be updating after every post.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 09:18 GMT
#327
You shouldn't reveal your role. Unless obviously ya know, it's a pro-town thing to do. Pretty much it means dont go talking in PMs or blatantly revealing your role in the thread unless there's a good reason to do so. I'd think at the point where the town starts a mass roleclaim ball you'd probably want to jump on it.

I also want to make it clear I don't think your idea is bad, I just think the RNG list is so impartial someone is going to be cave to the pressure.

Also to make it easier to picture the game I'm going to let you guys know right now I'm suspicious of Malongo and L. Malongo for obvious reasons, and L because no matter what game I'm playing he thinks it's a good idea to attack whatever I'm doing.

In fact we can use this as our unofficial voting card till someone gets shot ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 09:32 GMT
#328
Ah on to accusations already. Well in that case I'm going to say we should lay off of Malongo. JeeJee is at the top of my list right now. You better step it up and post something useful or I'm going to request your death tomorrow. It might be better to request that you become the executor for tomorrow, but if we're following some fixed shooting order then the only other option is to shoot you. Shoot or be shot Да? So please prove me wrong. We know you're plenty active.

Also is there a reason why some of those posts in the archive thread don't have timestamps on them Ace? I'd prefer them with timestamps and in fact I'm going to go put that in the OP right now.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 09:36 GMT
#329
No reason, I was quick copying and didn't feel like hitting the quote button at first.

Imo Malongo is far scummier than JeeJee. Anyone threatening to even kill someone for shooting before thinking is obviously thinking like a townie. Malongo getting away with shooting someone as soon as the game starts is a problem for the town. If the next person shoots someone out of the blue tomorrow you can't do anything about it. They'd have just as much right to go free as Malongo did.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 09:47 GMT
#330
On March 07 2010 18:36 Ace wrote:
No reason, I was quick copying and didn't feel like hitting the quote button at first.

Imo Malongo is far scummier than JeeJee. Anyone threatening to even kill someone for shooting before thinking is obviously thinking like a townie. Malongo getting away with shooting someone as soon as the game starts is a problem for the town. If the next person shoots someone out of the blue tomorrow you can't do anything about it. They'd have just as much right to go free as Malongo did.


Malongo is not scummy. He is just breaking the metagaming rules. Far greater chance of being an impulsive townie than the CIA agent. If you want to kill him why don't we move JeeJee up the shooting queue for now. Unless of course we have better targets. Ace we don't need to move you up right now. Even if you could prove yourself by shooting you have a higher chance of being the CIA agent if the CIA agent is chosen by the mafia. Don't be so eager to move yourself up the queue. And on that note...off to bed.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 07 2010 09:50 GMT
#331
Oh meeple spoilers. Good idea Adding to the rules.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 09:51 GMT
#332
On March 07 2010 18:50 Incognito wrote:
Oh meeple spoilers. Good idea Adding to the rules.


lol I was just going to post a request for spoilers... wayyyy friggin easier to look through
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 09:53 GMT
#333
On March 07 2010 18:47 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 18:36 Ace wrote:
No reason, I was quick copying and didn't feel like hitting the quote button at first.

Imo Malongo is far scummier than JeeJee. Anyone threatening to even kill someone for shooting before thinking is obviously thinking like a townie. Malongo getting away with shooting someone as soon as the game starts is a problem for the town. If the next person shoots someone out of the blue tomorrow you can't do anything about it. They'd have just as much right to go free as Malongo did.


Malongo is not scummy. He is just breaking the metagaming rules. Far greater chance of being an impulsive townie than the CIA agent. If you want to kill him why don't we move JeeJee up the shooting queue for now. Unless of course we have better targets. Ace we don't need to move you up right now. Even if you could prove yourself by shooting you have a higher chance of being the CIA agent if the CIA agent is chosen by the mafia. Don't be so eager to move yourself up the queue. And on that note...off to bed.


In my opinion, Malongo was never scummy, but there needs to be a way of enforcing the rules, or people will just go off willy nilly and execute whomever they wanted to.

I don't see the JeeJee connection, can you elaborate Incog?
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
March 07 2010 10:34 GMT
#334
I don't really see the benifit of using a randomized list, and have the first guy on that list do the killing. Is it not better to have the guy we are most suspicious of do the kill? So im gonna propose that we start a voting thread where we vote on who we think are the most scum, and we force him to either roleclaim or shoot someone, if he fails to do this the player ranked 2nd in the vote gets the task, and so forth. If the guy roleclaims, and ofc he will do if he is mafia(not CIA) the KGB needs to rolecheck that guy. Im abit unsure how to decide who of the KGB(assuming we have more than one) will do the rolechecking. We really need to get an inner circle with the KGBs up and running, and i hope some of you guys have a good plan for how to make that happen.

Ofc there will be one/more CIA's and him/they will be completly safe from this plan, but they will be safe from the list plan also.

And the worst way of playing this game is haveing people calling out "if you kill player X i will kill you". If this becomes a chain and people are actualy doing it, the Ukrainians can just sit back and relax
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 07 2010 10:43 GMT
#335
Some scattered thoughts:

I think I'd rather have Malongo DT-checked today because it's obvious that the most powerful weapon the Mafia have is having the CIA coopt our executions. I don't think CIA would be silly enough to move on Day 1, but that's just an opinion and not a deduction.

I think this whole idea of a random list is good, BUT we need to keep it subject to change depending on what happens during the course of discussion taking into account who's making what arguments. A rough estimate says that we have about 6-7 days if we have a mafia that is 5-6 people. This isn't anywhere near enough time for us to go down the entire list systematically, so it's better to keep a fluid list. Also somewhat tangentially, we need to keep in mind that we don't know how mafia KP is calculated right now.

I like the idea of forcing the most inactive player to vote though I'm not entirely sold on it because I haven't thought it through yet.

My primary argument for using it is that if mafia decide to spam random shit in the forums to cover it up - guess what, one of our fellow comrades can simply take matters into their own hands and kill them. I don't think it'll be a very viable strategy for mafia. Of course if our fellow comrades are just posting shit (not like shit, just shit) then it will be 1) overall detrimental to the game, much more so than previous ones, and 2) they can die very very easily for it.

If it turns out to be the case that inactives will shoot - I volunteer to be the quietest of them all.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 07 2010 12:03 GMT
#336
Ace I think your suggested randomized list idea is quite a stupid one. Will it not end up advertising to the Mafia for all to see who is blue? whereas the town will not be able to distinguish between red//blue

All in all dumb and I am suspicious of you for suggesting it.
Adonai bless
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 07 2010 12:27 GMT
#337
Also as to malongo being targeted, he has, by posting to kill chezinu and succeeding, narrowed down his role into one of two categories, either a Townie or CIA agent.

It would be completely non-sensical to kill Malgongo at this stage without at least attempting to determine if he is CIA, just assuming so based on the reasons you have listed Ace is simply not enough. Also I think, as has been suggested, that we should agree to put some mechanism into place that would punish inactivity.
Adonai bless
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 07 2010 13:51 GMT
#338
On March 07 2010 19:43 d3_crescentia wrote:
Some scattered thoughts:

I think I'd rather have Malongo DT-checked today because it's obvious that the most powerful weapon the Mafia have is having the CIA coopt our executions. I don't think CIA would be silly enough to move on Day 1, but that's just an opinion and not a deduction.

I think this whole idea of a random list is good, BUT we need to keep it subject to change depending on what happens during the course of discussion taking into account who's making what arguments. A rough estimate says that we have about 6-7 days if we have a mafia that is 5-6 people. This isn't anywhere near enough time for us to go down the entire list systematically, so it's better to keep a fluid list. Also somewhat tangentially, we need to keep in mind that we don't know how mafia KP is calculated right now.

I like the idea of forcing the most inactive player to vote though I'm not entirely sold on it because I haven't thought it through yet.

My primary argument for using it is that if mafia decide to spam random shit in the forums to cover it up - guess what, one of our fellow comrades can simply take matters into their own hands and kill them. I don't think it'll be a very viable strategy for mafia. Of course if our fellow comrades are just posting shit (not like shit, just shit) then it will be 1) overall detrimental to the game, much more so than previous ones, and 2) they can die very very easily for it.

If it turns out to be the case that inactives will shoot - I volunteer to be the quietest of them all.


O.o you realize that CIA agent is like godfather, so he wouldn't show up as mafia so DT checking malongo at this point is useless.

I think right now we need to set up some order in the town. In normal games we have trouble controlling who to lynch because of the number of stupid votes people make, so give EVERYONE the power to lynch is a pretty scary prospect. I think we need to set up some ground rules so this game doesn't descend into chaos, we need to stick with a plan if we are going to win, not just killing someone at random at the start of the day post. There needs to be some sort of punishment for killing. By shooting someone without town consensus at the beginning of the day, you are really hurting the town by wasting its "lynch". If you shoot someone before the town agrees on who should be shot, and who is doing the shooting, you will be killed yourself. We need organization in this town, not random killings. Plus you don't have to worry about the mafia shooting back after town consesnsus has been reached unless they are a CIA agent. I can understand Malongo's first kill, because Chezinu could strike back, but from now on that kind of thing SHOULD NOT happen. The town needs to have some time during the day to decide before someone posts: execute ____
One does not simply walk into mordor
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 07 2010 14:14 GMT
#339
Also just to further outline the idiocy of Aces claim, if Malongo really was the CIA, do you honestly believe he would bring attention to himself in this way?

Of course its possible and certainly could be used as a double bluff relying on people assuming that he would not, but that seems like a stretch.

If this game had vote lynching I'd be bolding your name right now Ace...
Adonai bless
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 07 2010 14:20 GMT
#340
On March 07 2010 21:27 XeliN wrote:


It would be completely non-sensical to kill Malgongo at this stage without at least attempting to determine if he is CIA, just assuming so based on the reasons you have listed Ace is simply not enough.


Reading over the roles more carefully it seems, like Godfathers, CIA Agents can appear to be shown as whatever role they wish so I take back the above aspect of my post as it seems the only "attempting to determine if he is CIA" that we can do would be on analysis of his posts//activity and not a DT check.

Adonai bless
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.