• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:44
CEST 17:44
KST 00:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10210 users

[Champion] Jayce - Page 3

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-19 08:42:03
August 19 2012 08:34 GMT
#41
I feel like bumping this.

For some reason I didn't get solo mid and had to play the top lane instead, so I felt like giving Jayce another go. The new Jayce is very smooth now. His melee attack is very fast, and the "bug" with the first attack upon R is fixed. His gameplay is so fast and fluid now.... playing him was extremely fun.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
August 19 2012 09:01 GMT
#42
On August 19 2012 17:34 Sufficiency wrote:
I feel like bumping this.

For some reason I didn't get solo mid and had to play the top lane instead, so I felt like giving Jayce another go. The new Jayce is very smooth now. His melee attack is very fast, and the "bug" with the first attack upon R is fixed. His gameplay is so fast and fluid now.... playing him was extremely fun.

He's also retardedly safe thanks to his E in both forms, has few bad matchups because he can always refrain from being aggressive and just straight up farm in ranged form and R->E if he gets engaged on. His teamfighting seems insanely strong given your jungler is able to initiate. I'd say he'll become fotm pretty soon.
currently rooting for myself.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 19 2012 09:35 GMT
#43
On August 19 2012 18:01 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2012 17:34 Sufficiency wrote:
I feel like bumping this.

For some reason I didn't get solo mid and had to play the top lane instead, so I felt like giving Jayce another go. The new Jayce is very smooth now. His melee attack is very fast, and the "bug" with the first attack upon R is fixed. His gameplay is so fast and fluid now.... playing him was extremely fun.

He's also retardedly safe thanks to his E in both forms, has few bad matchups because he can always refrain from being aggressive and just straight up farm in ranged form and R->E if he gets engaged on. His teamfighting seems insanely strong given your jungler is able to initiate. I'd say he'll become fotm pretty soon.


I doubt he will become fotm anytime soon. His winrate before the buff was around 48-49%; this buff, which has no numerical changes, won't change his raw power (only made him more pleasant to play imo). I don't think he will be Sejuani #2, but he has been forgotten by a lot of people already.

Also he is far from having few bad matchups. He is very weak against ranged harass (in cannon farm his Q can be blocked, his W is underwhelming in earlier levels) unless he goes all-in in hammer form. His lack of sustain also hurts him badly (almost all other ranged top laners, e.g. Nidalee, Vladimir, Kayle, Swain, have some form of sustain).

When Rengar is released in a few days his popularity will take yet another blow.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-19 10:04:07
August 19 2012 10:03 GMT
#44
Nothing personal, Sufficiency, but I still think pulling numbers like overall winrate is stupid. It says nothing about how well a single champ performs, only how often he's been picked into better teams. It's rarely a single person that wins games, even in soloQ. Maybe I'm just mad, but I don't think it adds any value to the discussion.

About your second paragraph, he doesn't really have to commit to any trades because he's so mobile, and if they decide to come up to me, Hammer-Q-E and running away generally let's me come out ahead. Admittedly, I haven't played much against ranged champions besides Vlad, who I always happened to truck easily, so I might very well be in the wrong here. His sustain is an issue, but since I prefer an early BT, it works out just fine after getting Vamp. He's much like Kayle and to a lesser extent Nidalee in this regard imo.

Soaz just received a couple of targetted Jayce bans at the EU regionals, so I think he might become more popular. I don't know and I don't care, I'm having a blast playing him
currently rooting for myself.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-19 21:09:12
August 19 2012 21:07 GMT
#45
On August 19 2012 19:03 Shiv. wrote:
Nothing personal, Sufficiency, but I still think pulling numbers like overall winrate is stupid. It says nothing about how well a single champ performs, only how often he's been picked into better teams. It's rarely a single person that wins games, even in soloQ. Maybe I'm just mad, but I don't think it adds any value to the discussion.

About your second paragraph, he doesn't really have to commit to any trades because he's so mobile, and if they decide to come up to me, Hammer-Q-E and running away generally let's me come out ahead. Admittedly, I haven't played much against ranged champions besides Vlad, who I always happened to truck easily, so I might very well be in the wrong here. His sustain is an issue, but since I prefer an early BT, it works out just fine after getting Vamp. He's much like Kayle and to a lesser extent Nidalee in this regard imo.

Soaz just received a couple of targetted Jayce bans at the EU regionals, so I think he might become more popular. I don't know and I don't care, I'm having a blast playing him


Playing as Jayce is awesome,I don't disagree with that. He is extremely fun to play.

The thing with FotM is that if you can't win games with the champion he will fade very quickly. This is why win rate is important: if a champion is fun to play but have low win rates, he will fail to achieve FotM status and remain a "niched" champion.

I think one example is Anivia. Even though Froggen and other people have played him often in tournaments with amazing plays, Anivia remains around 47-48% win rate. It is undeniable that Anivia is one of the strongest AP mids right now in tournamet plays, but her lackluster performance in soloQ means that she will never achieve FotM status.

In the end I rather not have Jayce become FotM. I get really annoyed at seeing my favourite champions becoming FotM since I prefer somewhat more "niched" picks (I was very annoyed with the Rumble changes that made him absolutely broken).
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-20 03:57:22
August 20 2012 03:54 GMT
#46
I've been playing some Jayce today. Games weren't bad. I like his jungling as well as his top lane. He feels like a wriggles jungler since he likes the sustain.

I went even against a cho one game today. Came close to dying a few times but didn't. The only death I had in lane came from a malphite gank from behind the tower but I lost my tower because of that. One thing that frustrated me in that matchup was how hard it was to dodge ruptures and how little damage I did to cho since he could just sustain it back killing creeps (30 hp a creep op). It was hard to disengage since he could silence me before I used my hammer form E on him. Cho's always been one of those even matchups for me. Of course cho is much easier when you can get kills on him as he loses stacks and comes back with less health. I didn't get any ganks that game even though I didn't always keep the wave pushed.

Here's something I wrote on ghostblade on the league wiki.
When you autoattack again the skill refreshes again and goes to 8 seconds. Theoretically you could have ghostblade's active on for almost 18 seconds if you autoattacked at the right times but it'd be very difficult and wasteful to do.

The item seems like it would have good synergy with jayce. In ranged form jayce has his W which increases attack speed to the max (300%) so during it, all forms of attack speed are wasted. But Ghostblade only gives conditional attack speed, and lasts longer on melee champions. This means jayce can activate it whenever he is in melee form. Once he has the stacks up he can switch to ranged. The AD and armor pen allow jayce to hit harder on some of his abilities and the crit helps to scale into late game autoattack damage. Ghostblade also has a very smooth build path.

In addition Jayce can use his W in ranged, activate ghostblade after the 3/4 shots on W, and then switch to melee form as ghostblade is about to expire to get the ghostblade stacks up, then switch back to ranged form to make use of the final 2-3+ seconds of ghostblade's active.

Oh one final note. Jayce can activate W in ranged form, transform to melee form, get 1 auto off in melee form, and then use the last two charges of attack speed buff to get the final two stacks of ghostblade's active off. There's no point to doing this, it's just something he can do.

It would seem he would prefer phage for chasing, or bilgewater for the sustain, slow, and active damage though in some matchups.


Just an addition. IE PD is vastly superior to ghostblade and any other damage item on it's own in extended fights. I can't argue against that. But Jayce needs to build somewhat tanky to make use of his hammer form abilities. Most games will have been decided before he can build tanky and IE PD. Ghostblade offers a great single damage dealing item with a build path as smooth as phantom dancer, and better early game stats.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
August 20 2012 04:10 GMT
#47
I think Jayce is awesome,very strong and fun. When I play him I'm always in the heat of action and fight like a man, without any bullshit. Much like olaf. The thing about him - its not clear whether he's strong or weak, it depends on how good you are, what decisions you make. There is always room for improvement.
Its grack
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 20 2012 04:12 GMT
#48
I can see Cho being difficult. Jayce has no sustain and relies a lot on his abilities, so a silence and that passive would be kind of rough on him.

I still dislike his jungle. It can work, I guess, but his clear is so slow, you really need to rely on ganks to get anywhere. That said, his poke and then chunk ganks are really strong, but he doesn't really have super amazing gank presence. Good in solo queue if you want a semi-carry jungle, though I'd probably go Jax over him if I was really intent on winning.
It's your boy Guzma!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-20 04:58:16
August 20 2012 04:56 GMT
#49
On August 20 2012 13:12 Requizen wrote:
I can see Cho being difficult. Jayce has no sustain and relies a lot on his abilities, so a silence and that passive would be kind of rough on him.

I still dislike his jungle. It can work, I guess, but his clear is so slow, you really need to rely on ganks to get anywhere. That said, his poke and then chunk ganks are really strong, but he doesn't really have super amazing gank presence. Good in solo queue if you want a semi-carry jungle, though I'd probably go Jax over him if I was really intent on winning.


As far as I know his jungle is terrible. His clear is respectable and he can duel OK in the jungle, but his ganks are pretty bad.

Jayce belongs to the top lane.



On August 20 2012 13:10 bokeevboke wrote:
I think Jayce is awesome,very strong and fun. When I play him I'm always in the heat of action and fight like a man, without any bullshit. Much like olaf. The thing about him - its not clear whether he's strong or weak, it depends on how good you are, what decisions you make. There is always room for improvement.


I agree. Jayce is very fun to play. Maybe one day he will turn out like Lee Sin - secretly OP but takes a long while for people to figure out how to play him. I also have to say he is one of the few bruisers who can pull off really big plays.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
August 20 2012 06:15 GMT
#50
lee sin wasn't secretly OP though... he got hefty buffs and the help of a bug to move him from unplayable to viable
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
August 20 2012 11:05 GMT
#51
Fun fact: damage from Jayce's W can crit.

Discovered this while stacking IEs.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 20 2012 13:52 GMT
#52
On August 20 2012 20:05 phyvo wrote:
Fun fact: damage from Jayce's W can crit.

Discovered this while stacking IEs.


Don't you see this when you build Trinity Force?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 20 2012 14:47 GMT
#53
Do you all think that there's anything to transitioning into AD carry mode if your team has enough tankiness? Saw a game with Galio mid/Ali jungle/Jayce top, Jayce just basically eschewed any defenses and became a second AD carry for the team (BT/PD/IE), seemed to work pretty well for him.
It's your boy Guzma!
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-20 19:30:52
August 20 2012 15:14 GMT
#54
On August 20 2012 22:52 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 20:05 phyvo wrote:
Fun fact: damage from Jayce's W can crit.

Discovered this while stacking IEs.


Don't you see this when you build Trinity Force?


Yeah, but I was screwing around with him on test realm because I use it to try champs before I buy. I only thought it was notable because Riot's usually doesn't let this stuff crit unless it explicitly gives bonus AD. Maybe if I had paid attention to my stats after pressing W I would I have seen it sooner? I dunno.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
August 20 2012 15:39 GMT
#55
On August 20 2012 23:47 Requizen wrote:
Do you all think that there's anything to transitioning into AD carry mode if your team has enough tankiness? Saw a game with Galio mid/Ali jungle/Jayce top, Jayce just basically eschewed any defenses and became a second AD carry for the team (BT/PD/IE), seemed to work pretty well for him.

Jayce is in my opinion a horrible ad carry since he lacks escapes. Steroid is pretty bad late game too. I'd get an IE PD on him, but I wouldn't do it with no armor and mr unless I was winning by a lot and wanted to have some fun.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 20 2012 19:10 GMT
#56
On August 21 2012 00:39 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 23:47 Requizen wrote:
Do you all think that there's anything to transitioning into AD carry mode if your team has enough tankiness? Saw a game with Galio mid/Ali jungle/Jayce top, Jayce just basically eschewed any defenses and became a second AD carry for the team (BT/PD/IE), seemed to work pretty well for him.

Jayce is in my opinion a horrible ad carry since he lacks escapes. Steroid is pretty bad late game too. I'd get an IE PD on him, but I wouldn't do it with no armor and mr unless I was winning by a lot and wanted to have some fun.


I think the *real* problem is his 500 range. If it's 550 I will gladly play him as an AD carry. Very tanky, versatile kit, good pokes... what more do you want.

https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 20 2012 19:55 GMT
#57
500 is more than enough for top lane, though. I was talking about going boots/2 DBlades/Phage into AD carry stuffs + maybe TF later on and spend most of your time in Cannon shooting things. I find range to be less of an issue/advantage later on (except on certain champs with massive range like Kog or Trist). His lack of an escape doesn't seem too terrible, you switch to Hammer for the Armor/MR/sprint, then knock them the fuck back and run away. Better escape than many AD carries.
It's your boy Guzma!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 20 2012 20:49 GMT
#58
On August 21 2012 04:55 Requizen wrote:
500 is more than enough for top lane, though. I was talking about going boots/2 DBlades/Phage into AD carry stuffs + maybe TF later on and spend most of your time in Cannon shooting things. I find range to be less of an issue/advantage later on (except on certain champs with massive range like Kog or Trist). His lack of an escape doesn't seem too terrible, you switch to Hammer for the Armor/MR/sprint, then knock them the fuck back and run away. Better escape than many AD carries.


500 is more than enough for the top lane I agree. I thought it was about playing him as the ADC for the bottom lane.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 20 2012 21:01 GMT
#59
On August 21 2012 05:49 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 04:55 Requizen wrote:
500 is more than enough for top lane, though. I was talking about going boots/2 DBlades/Phage into AD carry stuffs + maybe TF later on and spend most of your time in Cannon shooting things. I find range to be less of an issue/advantage later on (except on certain champs with massive range like Kog or Trist). His lack of an escape doesn't seem too terrible, you switch to Hammer for the Armor/MR/sprint, then knock them the fuck back and run away. Better escape than many AD carries.


500 is more than enough for the top lane I agree. I thought it was about playing him as the ADC for the bottom lane.

Oh no, he has some decent matchups there (Jayce/Soraka poke comp is actually decent in some cases), but he's much more suited top lane. My whole train of thought was "play top but build AD carry if your team doesn't need another bruiser".
It's your boy Guzma!
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
August 21 2012 16:01 GMT
#60
I still can't decide which item build to use on this guy.

I usually go Boots 3/4 -> 2x dblades ->phage(unless I need tabi for ranged harass, I get that first. sometimes i skip dorans if I'm fed on the first back) -> Vamp scep -> Trinity ->BT->FH or GA-> ???. Sometimes I throw in a hexdrinker if they have 2x AP or something.

What're you guys going?
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 42
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39221
Calm 3860
Shuttle 1768
Bisu 1642
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1237
EffOrt 659
Rush 597
Soma 413
Light 331
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Stork 294
Snow 260
Hyuk 259
ZerO 221
firebathero 212
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 75
Zeus 71
hero 69
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 48
Killer 43
Pusan 40
Sharp 38
Hyun 33
ToSsGirL 30
Free 28
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Shine 20
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
PianO 16
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi978
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
FrodaN261
byalli258
mouzStarbuck208
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King59
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
League of Legends
• Nemesis2711
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 31m
Replay Cast
7h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.