• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12368 users

[Champion] Ashe - Page 9

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 02:57:29
March 12 2011 02:55 GMT
#161
On March 12 2011 11:23 Shikyo wrote:
Btw ashe gets denied by Tryndamere at lvl 2. Boots first -> spin into autoattack spam with defensive masteries -> GG ashe.

Eh that kind of style plays the same as my AP jax, leapstrike range denies many ranged carries, evne urgot if he misses his E
but you're really weak to jungle ganks, even laning middle, because you'd have to extend rather far to zone, and you're always looking for times to harass..
Anyways point being is the other ranged carry will purposely let you spin to them and harass, while their jungling is ganking you. You would have eventually play passive when you suspect jungle ganks are possible, which is coincidentally around the time you hit level 2-4
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#162
FWIW I listen to ezpz on every matter regarding every ranged dps
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 19:59:17
March 12 2011 06:42 GMT
#163
On March 12 2011 11:21 HeavOnEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 07:11 0123456789 wrote:
On March 11 2011 07:09 HeavOnEarth wrote:
fairly even. although ashe will never win .also ,. if trist has cloth+ 5hp pots and u dont, ashe gets punished
also trist lovee to take ignite. So u have to have creep advantage for when he dives on you.
Beat 0123456789 ashe vs trist a few days ago in ranked(so when i say ashe never wins i mean unless trist suicides onto you). He dives on me and realized that creeps actually do hurt.
Also he took ignite + ghost , so my flash dodged one of his autoattacks, and a few ranged minion creeps


Now you're just making up stories. Do not believe EZPZ. I never played vs EZPZ's ashe as trist before, and I beat him when I played corki vs ashe. EZPZ's ashe really easy, would never lose to ezpz's ashe. Although I did make a scrub blunder by overestimating ignite dmg lvl 3 with trist vs EZPZ's corki.

I mean really, where did this rage even come from? Sure i made a mistake in the match up, but the point still stands, i beat a trist only because the tristana(you) messed up, which you admit. The lane would otherwise be a stalemate.

The key is creep advantage , whether if im corki or ashe. Trist with ignite( like you take) is impossible to 1v1 straight up when you take traditional ghost/flash .

Anyways my corki vs ur trist hpapened a few days ago, in an actual ranked match.
I don't really recall playing ashe vs you, at least recently(are you talking about something that happened months ago..?), but i hardly doubt my ashe is easy to beat. 1v1 anytime. . .?

Never knew u thought of me as that lowly of a player... i always ask for 1v1s in LiquidParty and i never decline.

Anyways, as we're on the same ESL team, i hope you can put this behind us..? i'm irritated for being called a scrub ashe as she is one of my best carries and i play at 2k elo, ironically i also play ashe and the ranged carries for our ESL team... over you. If you want to play the ranged carries you're more than welcome to.. if this is what ur passive aggressively referring to?

... i'd rather not argue and leave the ESL team over something i think is silly, because i have fun playing whatever, i could easily jungle or sidelane roam.

**Anyways hopefully you can see my tone is fairly nice, this is merely constructive criticism .. i hope you don't take it otherwise...
So the game corki vs trist you messed up in 4 places
1) creep advantage, you could've easily held it more towards middle but my side started building up a bit more, very intentionally i might add
2) you actually jumped at level 2.. or something? unnecessary and lowered ur hp for the next time u tried to harass. I assume you thought id take w? and weren't expecting my E? Either way it was a poor move, and forced you to go back+ use hp pots, and not be full hp for your level 3 burst attempt.
3) you try to kite away from creep aggro. While this is good, you should avoid it in the first place( which is impossible sometimes, so you should just not jump)
This is bad because i have flash, and you don't. I control who wins, because i have flash. If i am going to lose i can simply walk away, or possible flash if i need to. If i am going to win, i simply flash to you.
This being said i recommend you take ignite/flash if you are going to run that on trist. Pretty sure locodoco runs ignite/flash as well.
4) is the obvious mistake


I'm sorry for my post, just very irritated after not taking a break while playing. Didn't mean anything by it. I'll apologize for my tone, didn't mean to have such a rude tone, didn't read what I was typing. Should just take a break instead of grinding, makes me play worse and makes me cranky. Don't want to cause a commotion for this, I was wrong.

1) I honestly forgot the reasons for letting creeps build up, but I'm pretty sure it was either because of jungle gank, or I was going waiting for the push back to make a move. I had spud trynd jungle.
2) Tristana has stronger burst than corki. I wouldnt' jump, just go for e harass techs, but I think I was just trying to get you killed with a gank.
3) If I jump on you and e I take no creep aggro. I only take the aggro when I auto attack. It's a personal preference for summoners In the more wide open baron and dragon terrain, it grants you better mobility than the flash.
4) I miscalculated ignite damage, you ended up getting killed by 1 tick.

Regarding creep dmg and push, my jungler was getting a fast red early on, and I let you push and to get you ganked. What ended up happening that game I think initially was you were going to get ganked, but bot was getting raped so spud ended up going bot instead of coming mid.



I don't think you're a week player, I wrote my post in defense for my recent fail and my weak belief that I am a good player. Deep inside, I feel that I am not a very good player, but I have to defend my gold rating.
Aukai
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1183 Posts
March 15 2011 22:28 GMT
#164
So I laned against a kassadin who beat me mercilessly. I opened boots/3 hp pot, and he was running flat AP blue/purple (had 24 AP) so from lvl 1 he was hitting pretty hard. come level 6 I couldn't leave my tower, if I even inched out I was combo'ed ignited, I tried to lane switch but he just kept following me. How do I deal with this? Call for a gank?
There was one really amazing gal. She was one of the biggest chick i ever seen.
loginn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France815 Posts
March 15 2011 23:29 GMT
#165
You must harrass him when he's on CD. If he's really roflstomping you, call for your teamates for a gank (before lvl6 is best since he has a lot of escape afterwards)
Stephano, Taking skill to the bank since IPL3. Also Lucifron and FBH
Lanzoma
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico813 Posts
March 15 2011 23:42 GMT
#166
Everytime he Qs you, you should sneak 1-3 autos on him and maybe a volley, since you opened with boots.
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
March 16 2011 01:31 GMT
#167
What Lanzoma said basically, you can't just let him freely Q you and not face any retaliation. You just have to make sure you are not missing any cs 1-5 while forcing him to trade hits everytime he wants to last hit (Making him Q for last hits is good for you). Then when you buy you hopefully have a large item advantage (2-3 doran's blades versus no catalyst). I'd recommend you push lane as hard as you can when he's getting near 6 (if he's low on mana and not backing you mine as well just stay and keep abusing him) to make for a good time to buy. If you delay the catalyst you delay the inevitable ball of rape Kass will give you with lane staying power.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 16 2011 01:58 GMT
#168
Yeah, doran's blades are key to the matchup, you need to stay out of range of his burst and recover hp with auto-attacks.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 06:50:11
March 16 2011 06:50 GMT
#169
additionally to ashe vs kass, you have to forfeit a few cs if your volley is on cd and he is threatening you with Q spam(early levels)
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
March 21 2011 18:08 GMT
#170
How the hell do you lane Ashe vs Kennen on mid? Couldn't stop his combo from pwning my face.
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 21 2011 18:43 GMT
#171
On March 22 2011 03:08 BouBou.865 wrote:
How the hell do you lane Ashe vs Kennen on mid? Couldn't stop his combo from pwning my face.

You try to survive.

Hide from Q behind minions, stay away when his autoattack is charged, generally stay close to your tower. Stay back when you have a mark on you. Stay at high HP, get some extra defensive items (a DBlade, a Null Magic Mantle or a Ruby Crystal) before Kennen hits 6. Also shop a bunch of potions.
I suggest a DShield opening, though boots makes at least some sense (3 potions and easier dodging of Q/E).

Sadly even ganking Kennen isn't very easy. If you can, make him blow a summoner pre-6 with a gank and try to kill him with another gank once you hit 6. But that is quite the effort for some junglers, especially if your other lanes need ganks as well or if your jungler is more of a farming jungler like WW. And even if you kill Kennen, don't relax. He can still kill you with ease if you get too greedy.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
March 21 2011 19:25 GMT
#172
So what exactly do I DO then, on mid, if I can't stop Kennen from farming like a boss?
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 21 2011 19:28 GMT
#173
On March 22 2011 04:25 BouBou.865 wrote:
So what exactly do I DO then, on mid, if I can't stop Kennen from farming like a boss?

You either aren't even in mid vs Kennen or you try to grab as many lasthits as you can without feeding Kennen any kills.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 21 2011 19:33 GMT
#174
you farm like almost as much as a boss? He has to play really aggressively in the lane to deny you, and if he does that, your jungler should be able to gank, since Ashe is pro as shit at assisting ganks with ECA + perma slow. It's really impossible to fully shut down a passive Ashe in mid.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 22 2011 06:31 GMT
#175
Just play like mordekaiser if you can't win your lane
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
March 22 2011 06:51 GMT
#176
How does mordekaiser play, then? Just spam random brasilian catchphrases in chat?
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 22 2011 07:24 GMT
#177
On March 22 2011 15:51 BouBou.865 wrote:
How does mordekaiser play, then?

Always kill, never die.
Moderator
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 22 2011 06:03 GMT
#178
I have some question about Ashe rune page. I run 3 Quint of Desolution, 9xDesolution Mark, 9xSeal of Clarity, 9xGlyph of Celerity.
But I found that with 3x Quint of Desolution, I have so low HP early game and I dont like open with Doran blade, I normally boot and 3xHP pot.

Is this ok to switch to 3xQuint of Fortitude? That lower the armor pen alot early game, but early game I am not hitting anyone beside minions. How is it will affect mid late game Ashe?
Terran
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
April 22 2011 06:35 GMT
#179
Ashe can survive without fort quints. Affects Ashe all the way until she gets lw, so don't do it.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
April 22 2011 08:53 GMT
#180
I have a question about Ashe. I'm pretty nooby, but I've gotten better at surviving the early game. However, I find when this happens and my abilities kick as I level up, my mana gets drained too fast and I can hardly do anything.

None of the builds I've read on LoL forums seem to deal with this (I've recently realized that excessive use of frost was draining my mana, but I ran into the seem problem after monitoring it.) I just ended up making up my own addition by getting Tear of Goddess (or the building blocks if I got killed early) in the mid game and delayed things like BF Sword/Infinity Edge because of lack mana. This was because I was getting frustrated with not being able to use any abilities once the mana was completely drained.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38462
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 0
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.