• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8364 users

[Champion] Evelynn - Page 17

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 11 2013 01:17 GMT
#321
I buy mobo boots on some champs, but definitely not Eve. I dunno, I guess it would be fine, but generally when I want to move fast, I press W and that's fast enough, and when I want to mana regen, I don't really care exactly how fast I'm moving, or I would press W.
Rho_
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States971 Posts
July 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#322
Protip: W costs 0 mana.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 11 2013 04:49 GMT
#323
On July 11 2013 12:06 Rho_ wrote:
Protip: W costs 0 mana.

But makes you visible; so no passive mana regen.
liftlift > tsm
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 11 2013 05:12 GMT
#324
Spirit of the elder lizard: still the best item to rush on jungle Eve? Seems the euro pros still do it but haven't seen many Koreans get anything past spirit stone.
@miicah88
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 11 2013 08:15 GMT
#325
I've never seen anyone not get Lizard first and I don't know what could be better. What do korean pros rush then?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 13 2013 08:11 GMT
#326
On July 11 2013 17:15 Scip wrote:
I've never seen anyone not get Lizard first and I don't know what could be better. What do korean pros rush then?


Sorry I only based this off a game I saw the other night (and I don't have OGN sub) but their Eve only had a spirit stone. He did have Liandry's and abyssal so I assume he went one of those first.
@miicah88
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 01:08:30
July 20 2013 01:08 GMT
#327
i seem to hit an awkward 3rd/4th item timing after sorcs and lizard where i don't know whether to get guise or not, and then don't know where to go after that. making the 1600 for NLR is so hard (for dfg)
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 20 2013 03:42 GMT
#328
On July 20 2013 10:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
i seem to hit an awkward 3rd/4th item timing after sorcs and lizard where i don't know whether to get guise or not, and then don't know where to go after that. making the 1600 for NLR is so hard (for dfg)

Is this in the jungle? I find it pretty hard to justify dfg out of the jungle on Eve when Zhonya's helps you do your job so much better. There is a little bit of a tough build up to a NLR, but it's worth it to actually be able to get into position to get your aoe on multiple targets without getting blown up instantly. Guise is just really good on Eve, though -- otherwise, you can get Aegis if no one else is and still be useful.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 21 2013 02:39 GMT
#329
yeah, jungle, sorry for not stating that earlier

interesting, I wasn't getting zhonyas at all to be honest. it sounds like a no brainer. still the rough few minutes when you're at ~1k gold and waiting for your rod
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
icemanzdoinwork
Profile Joined August 2010
447 Posts
July 21 2013 02:58 GMT
#330
After spirit and sorc you should go zhonya or abyss depending on their team comp. If your fed you can go for rod or wand first, but I don't ever do that even when fed in plat. I hardly ever have time for guise. It would be my 5th item choice, n ut games are done by then usually. Hell, I hardly ever complete 3 items : / game is just too snowbally right now.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 17:28:58
August 01 2013 17:27 GMT
#331
On July 13 2013 17:11 miicah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 17:15 Scip wrote:
I've never seen anyone not get Lizard first and I don't know what could be better. What do korean pros rush then?


Sorry I only based this off a game I saw the other night (and I don't have OGN sub) but their Eve only had a spirit stone. He did have Liandry's and abyssal so I assume he went one of those first.

I think if you math it out, the 30AP + %currentHP magic damage burn on Liandry is comparable to 35AD + True Damage burn +10% CDR + regen on Lizard, and actually costs more (1400 to go guise->liandry, 1300 to go stone->Lizard)

I'd need to math it out more thoroughly, it's likely it actually depends on MR/health numbers.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 01 2013 18:22 GMT
#332
Since this got bumped, I thought I'd mention that
I don't really favour Zhonyas all that much anymore, I've had more success just build tanky after Lizard Elder+Haunting Guise+(maybe)Sorc Boots. The thing is that instead of diving deep you can try helping kill the actual target to get your reset. I still might get it against an AoE team with significant amount of physical damage, but that doesn't happen very often :3
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
August 07 2013 06:34 GMT
#333
Hey guys, I've been trying jungle eve out recently but even if I get fed I can't seem to build correctly (I kinda blow up in teamifghts). Been going machete-->spiritstone and boots-->mobos/sotEL-->abyssal. Should I just go aegis after sotEL? or even spirit of the ancient golem with aegis?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 07 2013 06:56 GMT
#334
Abyssal is pretty bad on Eve imo, I mean resistances are pretty nice but you do need some HP.
Haunting Guise is just way more cost effective at the point when you need it the most (fight for 2nd dragon, 3v3s on bottom lane, dives and counterganks on dives..)
Also, mobilities are bad, I know koreans build them n stuff but I don't care, they bad on everyone ON EVERYONE. Especially on junglers who benefit so much from sorc boots (= Eve+Elise)
So the build I'd reccomend is Spirit Stone+Boots1 -> SotEL+Boots1 -> SotEL+Sorc+Haunting Guise -> other stuff (Locket, Spirit Visage, maybe Zhonyas, perhaps a Void Staff later). You can replace Sorcs with Mercs if the tenacity and mres will help you a lot.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 12:16:16
August 07 2013 12:15 GMT
#335
On August 07 2013 15:56 Scip wrote:
Abyssal is pretty bad on Eve imo, I mean resistances are pretty nice but you do need some HP.
Haunting Guise is just way more cost effective at the point when you need it the most (fight for 2nd dragon, 3v3s on bottom lane, dives and counterganks on dives..)
Also, mobilities are bad, I know koreans build them n stuff but I don't care, they bad on everyone ON EVERYONE. Especially on junglers who benefit so much from sorc boots (= Eve+Elise)
So the build I'd reccomend is Spirit Stone+Boots1 -> SotEL+Boots1 -> SotEL+Sorc+Haunting Guise -> other stuff (Locket, Spirit Visage, maybe Zhonyas, perhaps a Void Staff later). You can replace Sorcs with Mercs if the tenacity and mres will help you a lot.

I'll try that, thanks. Are mobos really considered to be that bad? Seems that the extra movespeed is pretty awesome.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 07 2013 12:20 GMT
#336
I don't know if they are considered bad, but for what it's worth I do consider them to be very bad.
Before anyone jumps on me because Helios built Abyssal right after Lizard, that was because he had both Vlad and Ryze on his team (massive magic AoEs)
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 14:57:00
August 07 2013 12:54 GMT
#337
On August 07 2013 21:20 Scip wrote:
I don't know if they are considered bad, but for what it's worth I do consider them to be very bad.
Before anyone jumps on me because Helios built Abyssal right after Lizard, that was because he had both Vlad and Ryze on his team (massive magic AoEs)

I went sorcs into rylais into haunting guise into chainmail/negatron and did WAY more this game. Great tip Scip.
EDIT: Another question: how would I follow up from my build? It feels that when I have sotEL,sorcs, haunting guise and Rylais I got a weird build path. What do you guys recommend to build after that? Like vs heavy AD, vs heavy AP, what kind of build paths would you guys recommend?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
August 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#338
Mobos are great for what they do. What they do is give you incredible roaming and lane-swapping potential, and some extra initiating power. What they don't do is basically anything else, so you better be prepared to abuse that.
On junglers I don't think I'd ever buy mobos because a large chunk of your travel time is going to be spent hitting creeps, minimizing the benefit of the mobos. I do buy them on Malphite, Maokai, and other initiators who just need to get in range for one spell, then don't really care too much after that.

sorry for the digression just wanted to spread some mobolove
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
August 07 2013 19:40 GMT
#339
On August 08 2013 04:11 Tooplark wrote:
Mobos are great for what they do. What they do is give you incredible roaming and lane-swapping potential, and some extra initiating power. What they don't do is basically anything else, so you better be prepared to abuse that.
On junglers I don't think I'd ever buy mobos because a large chunk of your travel time is going to be spent hitting creeps, minimizing the benefit of the mobos. I do buy them on Malphite, Maokai, and other initiators who just need to get in range for one spell, then don't really care too much after that.

sorry for the digression just wanted to spread some mobolove

Eve is also an initiator, but her W is pretty damn good so I don't think she needs them. Also, KT Kakao gets a crystalline flask after spirit stone and boots 1. Thoughts? Eve takes a lot of damage in the jungle so you need to buy 1-2 pots every single time you back to be high hp throughout the game. Crystalline flask would be a reasonably affordable option to get rid of this annoying cost throughout the game. Discuss.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
August 13 2013 18:13 GMT
#340
Been testing flask but it seems that Eve does really well with getting maximum power from each buy; instead of investing into something "safe" that'll provide savings in the long run; in my experience she snowballs REALLY hard in a positive sense so it makes sense to capitalise on that.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 428
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Fnx 0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6462
FrodaN1027
shahzam522
C9.Mang0339
RotterdaM96
Mew2King36
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
36m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.