• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:27
CEST 21:27
KST 04:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7924 users

[Patch 4.13] Sona Update General Discussion - Page 20

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 76 Next
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
August 01 2014 19:09 GMT
#381
On August 02 2014 04:02 Volband wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 03:51 AetherZucchini wrote:
On August 02 2014 03:27 739 wrote:
So I just noticed that Riot disable Merc boots with Alacrity..... another bug, wtf ?


Apparently buying Alacrity on Merc removed the Tenacity.

Has anyone experienced some weird stuff with matchmaking (EUW teambuilder at least) ? Three games in a row have been a team almost full of diamond against some silver to plat dudes. All three of them were one sided slaughters, even had a first time WW go 22/0/13 (diamond-side, of course) and then 5/0/3 (we were in the same game twice).

I played vs a Vi who was in her promos to plat. Our team was low diamonds and high plats, her team was low plats. Our MMR was more than a 100 higher than theirs.


Yea the team builder matches aren't balanced at all. I've had a whole bunch of Diamond I's in my games (both on my team and against my team) and I'm Plat V. This isn't a case of duo queue messing with things cause they're all queueing solo.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 01 2014 19:15 GMT
#382
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.
Carrilord has arrived.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
August 01 2014 19:54 GMT
#383
On August 02 2014 03:51 AetherZucchini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 03:27 739 wrote:
So I just noticed that Riot disable Merc boots with Alacrity..... another bug, wtf ?


Apparently buying Alacrity on Merc removed the Tenacity.

Has anyone experienced some weird stuff with matchmaking (EUW teambuilder at least) ? Three games in a row have been a team almost full of diamond against some silver to plat dudes. All three of them were one sided slaughters, even had a first time WW go 22/0/13 (diamond-side, of course) and then 5/0/3 (we were in the same game twice).

It's more common for there to be a bug now than not be a bug. I feel like someone's hacking into Riot's code and just messing with stuff.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
August 01 2014 20:24 GMT
#384
Now I've seen everything. Just watched a dead yasuo use his ult.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
August 01 2014 21:19 GMT
#385
On August 02 2014 05:24 ArchAngelSC wrote:
Now I've seen everything. Just watched a dead yasuo use his ult.

sounds legit
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
August 01 2014 21:41 GMT
#386
Whats this shennanigans about "CLG vs TSM" in EU LCS I keep hearing?
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
August 01 2014 21:47 GMT
#387
On August 02 2014 06:41 Celial wrote:
Whats this shennanigans about "CLG vs TSM" in EU LCS I keep hearing?

Last game didnt matter at all so the teams banned out champs starting with C L G and T S M and then proceeded to do troll picks like Rammus top and Ashe Jungle

Ended up like a 100 kill game.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
August 01 2014 21:52 GMT
#388
On August 02 2014 06:47 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 06:41 Celial wrote:
Whats this shennanigans about "CLG vs TSM" in EU LCS I keep hearing?

Last game didnt matter at all so the teams banned out champs starting with C L G and T S M and then proceeded to do troll picks like Rammus top and Ashe Jungle

Ended up like a 100 kill game.

???
Rammus top is legit.
HOLY CHECK!
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-01 22:01:33
August 01 2014 22:01 GMT
#389
1,560 AoE base damage on ult = best champion in the game. Except for Gangplank of course.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 01 2014 22:01 GMT
#390
On August 02 2014 04:15 Slusher wrote:
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.

Normal Queue MMR exists. It's how they do matchmaking. They don't just yolo roll the first 10 players to press "play" into a game.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 01 2014 22:29 GMT
#391
On August 02 2014 07:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 04:15 Slusher wrote:
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.

Normal Queue MMR exists. It's how they do matchmaking. They don't just yolo roll the first 10 players to press "play" into a game.


yea I'm saying, team builder mmr =/= normal draft mmr as far as I can tell from my personal experience when it first came out
Carrilord has arrived.
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
August 01 2014 23:31 GMT
#392
How does Maokai fare against the other popular top laners? Is he good against Gragas and Lulu?
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
August 01 2014 23:39 GMT
#393
On August 02 2014 08:31 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
How does Maokai fare against the other popular top laners? Is he good against Gragas and Lulu?

Donno about Lulu but I think he is seen as a counter to Gragas? As in he can out sustain him while being more impactfull later on in the game
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-02 01:42:25
August 02 2014 01:41 GMT
#394
On August 02 2014 08:31 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
How does Maokai fare against the other popular top laners? Is he good against Gragas and Lulu?

He beats lulu because he can push so incredibly hard early on for basically zero mana(lol 45 mana Q), and you can position to force her to either Q wave, Q him, or use 2 spells to Q him and the wave. Later on you have roa and maybe a cowl and lulu does nothing.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-02 05:45:44
August 02 2014 05:43 GMT
#395
On August 02 2014 07:29 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 07:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On August 02 2014 04:15 Slusher wrote:
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.

Normal Queue MMR exists. It's how they do matchmaking. They don't just yolo roll the first 10 players to press "play" into a game.


yea I'm saying, team builder mmr =/= normal draft mmr as far as I can tell from my personal experience when it first came out

i play normals blind pick and just started teambuilder to...get icons i guess?

normals blind pick mmr also seems to be totally separate from teambuilder. teambuilder currently treats me like i'm silver 5 or something
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-02 09:21:55
August 02 2014 09:01 GMT
#396
edit: rip nvm. oce ranked went riiiiip
Forever ZeNEX.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 02 2014 09:31 GMT
#397
On August 02 2014 04:15 Slusher wrote:
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.


Nope. Because one time when I was making a team I got the jungler from T8, Porpoisepops, however you spell it, on my team and he just basically beat the other team by himself lol

So, as far as I'm concerned theres no fresh mmr
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 02 2014 09:50 GMT
#398
On August 02 2014 18:31 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 04:15 Slusher wrote:
unless things have changed when Team builder first came out my experences led me to belive it was a fresh mmr (or perhaps used your blind pick mmr if such a thing exists I never play blind pick)

so if you are new to team builder for the icons uneven games is not a surprise.


Nope. Because one time when I was making a team I got the jungler from T8, Porpoisepops, however you spell it, on my team and he just basically beat the other team by himself lol

So, as far as I'm concerned theres no fresh mmr

wait...wouldn't that suggest team builder uses fresh MMR? Since if it was using established MMR there's no way you'd be matched with the jungler from T8 unless you're challenger or at least high diamond.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 02 2014 10:10 GMT
#399
I so want to play Rengar but I keep sucking balls with him, it's so damn annoying :\ I think I need to switch to Rengo top, instead of jungle.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
August 02 2014 11:07 GMT
#400
On August 02 2014 19:10 739 wrote:
I so want to play Rengar but I keep sucking balls with him, it's so damn annoying :\ I think I need to switch to Rengo top, instead of jungle.

This.

Thinking of just spamming him on a smurf until I learn how to play as him and what I'm supposed to do then taking it back to my main.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
UpATreeSC 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 988
Dewaltoss 125
firebathero 88
Zeus 64
Trap 41
910 36
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5940
420jenkins234
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1334
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt672
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0166
shahzam165
KnowMe155
TKL 148
BRAT_OK 70
Railgan15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur377
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 34m
Stellar Fest
17h 34m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.