• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5980 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 75

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 86 Next
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 28 2014 03:06 GMT
#1481
On July 28 2014 11:20 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 10:57 cLutZ wrote:
Speaking of 1 Trick ponies. I have been spamming Gragas Top and Jungle. Other than the W changes on the PBE what do people think the possible changes to him are going to be? Also, is this rework successful? Or just now we have a different kind of unbalanced Gragas?

I think every rework needs 2 patches to be decided upon. 1 for people to find out how to play it, the 2nd to figure out how strong it actually is.

Its been like... 5?
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 28 2014 03:19 GMT
#1482
On July 28 2014 12:06 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 11:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 28 2014 10:57 cLutZ wrote:
Speaking of 1 Trick ponies. I have been spamming Gragas Top and Jungle. Other than the W changes on the PBE what do people think the possible changes to him are going to be? Also, is this rework successful? Or just now we have a different kind of unbalanced Gragas?

I think every rework needs 2 patches to be decided upon. 1 for people to find out how to play it, the 2nd to figure out how strong it actually is.

Its been like... 5?

So it has! =X

Anyway, I haven't seen it in my games. I think it's successful in that Riot wanted to move him to more of a bruiser AP than a barrel slinging mage. He's probably a little overtuned at the moment, but I don't think he's far from the Renekton Bar.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 28 2014 03:46 GMT
#1483
On July 28 2014 12:19 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 12:06 cLutZ wrote:
On July 28 2014 11:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 28 2014 10:57 cLutZ wrote:
Speaking of 1 Trick ponies. I have been spamming Gragas Top and Jungle. Other than the W changes on the PBE what do people think the possible changes to him are going to be? Also, is this rework successful? Or just now we have a different kind of unbalanced Gragas?

I think every rework needs 2 patches to be decided upon. 1 for people to find out how to play it, the 2nd to figure out how strong it actually is.

Its been like... 5?

So it has! =X

Anyway, I haven't seen it in my games. I think it's successful in that Riot wanted to move him to more of a bruiser AP than a barrel slinging mage. He's probably a little overtuned at the moment, but I don't think he's far from the Renekton Bar.


That all might be true. (I think not really). But, the question you seem to be trying to address is whether he is more or less easy for Riot to balance (aka make Orianna/Caitlyn-like) Gragas.
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 28 2014 03:50 GMT
#1484
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 28 2014 03:51 GMT
#1485
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?

I think they run 11% attack speed on something on ads, been using it and it's pretty good for really aggressive trades in lane I guess. But then ogn midlaners don't run mr/armor and instead go hp/lvl seals and ap/lvl glyphs so who knows lol
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 28 2014 04:08 GMT
#1486
On July 28 2014 12:51 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?

I think they run 11% attack speed on something on ads, been using it and it's pretty good for really aggressive trades in lane I guess. But then ogn midlaners don't run mr/armor and instead go hp/lvl seals and ap/lvl glyphs so who knows lol

It's 16%, with 4 Glyphs and 3 Quints.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 28 2014 04:13 GMT
#1487
On July 28 2014 12:51 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?

I think they run 11% attack speed on something on ads, been using it and it's pretty good for really aggressive trades in lane I guess. But then ogn midlaners don't run mr/armor and instead go hp/lvl seals and ap/lvl glyphs so who knows lol


I think he meant why is it 4 and not 5 or 3 rather than why they are using different glyphs.
@miicah88
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
July 28 2014 04:36 GMT
#1488
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?


It probably has to do with early auto attack DPS efficiency (before your AS/level scaling kicks in, early AS is really strong for continued DPS) as well as easy rhythm for laning trades. If you can move from CS'ing to being able to zone with your auto attacks faster you can do a better job denying/poking while in lane. Especially compared to someone who is not. Not sure how strong it is relative to power, but since AD's tend to auto all the time in lane, it can't be that much weaker if not stronger.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 28 2014 04:41 GMT
#1489
Hmm... interesting, I may be getting more greedy with my ADC pages at the expense of MR hahaha
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 28 2014 04:42 GMT
#1490
On a side note, here are Rekkles' runes for ADC from patch 4.5, I think they're still pretty current:

http://imgur.com/a/4p028
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
July 28 2014 04:49 GMT
#1491
this lag on NA just me or everyone?
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
July 28 2014 04:51 GMT
#1492
Going through streams one by one is pretty funny atm. Everyone stuck attempting to reconnect.
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 28 2014 04:53 GMT
#1493
On July 28 2014 13:49 Goumindong wrote:
this lag on NA just me or everyone?


yea had all 4 of my teammates dc
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
platypuses0
Profile Joined June 2008
United States44 Posts
July 28 2014 04:59 GMT
#1494
Hit my last game pretty hard too. Except the Yi on the other team...
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
July 28 2014 05:00 GMT
#1495
On July 28 2014 13:53 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 13:49 Goumindong wrote:
this lag on NA just me or everyone?


yea had all 4 of my teammates dc


Yea same story, I was literally 1v9 because everyone else was dcing/coming back. Not sure what's up.
In Inca we trust
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 05:03:04
July 28 2014 05:01 GMT
#1496
--- Nuked ---
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
July 28 2014 05:06 GMT
#1497
I don't know why but I've lost every game every time the server went down. Seems like I can't get a break.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 28 2014 05:10 GMT
#1498
On July 28 2014 14:01 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 08:36 GolemMadness wrote:
I definitely don't think you need ignite versus Riven. Unless you died at level 2 or something and Riven has snowballed, she should never be able to dive you at tower. If you do get low enough to be dived, teleport will be better anyway since you can just back and teleport in again. If you're losing fights to Riven at level 12 because she has ignite, you're either really misplaying the fight or fell too far behind early (or both). Posting the replay would help.

Here's one video against Riven:

video


no replay since I play on a mac, lolreplay doesn't work.

also I watched a bit of the video and the riven seems pretty horrible. he also missed out on 1 melee creep in the beginning and allowed you to get 2 melees for free because of how late she came to lane. that is just really really bad.

also what runes were you running? I was surprised you took little to no damage from riven's q combo- or she just fucked up auto cancelling because that shit only did like 10% of your health whereas the riven I faced fucking did like 60-70% with just one q combo.

I have no problems vs bad rivens but any competent one is hard as fuck and I feel helpless.


That's not me in the video, but I believe it's just armour seals negating the damage. He also has 17.5% lifesteal at level 1 from runes and masteries, so quite a lot of sustain. It is a bit easier since the Riven leashed for Elise, but you can see that he does get chunked to around 50% HP from a Riven combo when she hits level 3 first. I think that you should be able to get the replay from op.gg, although I don't know if it works for every region.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 28 2014 05:29 GMT
#1499
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 28 2014 05:34 GMT
#1500
On July 28 2014 13:13 miicah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 12:51 Nos- wrote:
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?

I think they run 11% attack speed on something on ads, been using it and it's pretty good for really aggressive trades in lane I guess. But then ogn midlaners don't run mr/armor and instead go hp/lvl seals and ap/lvl glyphs so who knows lol


I think he meant why is it 4 and not 5 or 3 rather than why they are using different glyphs.

It is a why any question. I mean, the difference is 2% and I don't really see that being an issue in trading. If it was, AD's would just arms race up to 9 of them. The only thing I can think of that makes sense to me is would be getting around the support boping casters to soften them up for the AD.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 208
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1200
Bisu 824
Soma 204
hero 183
HiyA 103
EffOrt 79
Pusan 46
ZerO 38
sorry 35
Killer 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 27
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Rush 5
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2365
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
45m
Afreeca Starleague
45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.