• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5896 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 76

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 86 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 28 2014 05:43 GMT
#1501
--- Nuked ---
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
July 28 2014 05:48 GMT
#1502
On July 28 2014 14:43 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 14:34 Gahlo wrote:
On July 28 2014 13:13 miicah wrote:
On July 28 2014 12:51 Nos- wrote:
On July 28 2014 12:50 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know why Korean ADs are using 4 Attack Speed glyphs?

I think they run 11% attack speed on something on ads, been using it and it's pretty good for really aggressive trades in lane I guess. But then ogn midlaners don't run mr/armor and instead go hp/lvl seals and ap/lvl glyphs so who knows lol


I think he meant why is it 4 and not 5 or 3 rather than why they are using different glyphs.

It is a why any question. I mean, the difference is 2% and I don't really see that being an issue in trading. If it was, AD's would just arms race up to 9 of them. The only thing I can think of that makes sense to me is would be getting around the support boping casters to soften them up for the AD.


my best guess would be that it's the ideal attack speed early on without sacrificing ad. probably with aa animations or having 11%+4% from masteries being equal to a dagger (15%).

ogn mid laners go ap/lvl and hp/lvl since there aren't really any early game skirmishes and/or harass. mid is pretty safe these days

if it had to do with animations, then the amount would be variable based on the champ used right? Its probably just for the ability to get an extra auto off during a disable from morg/nami/thresh/braum ect. should be easy enough to math out whether that attack speed ends up with an extra auto during the potential disruption caused by your support. and getting a free auto can be enough to snowball a lead if you can consistently get that extra auto every trade.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 28 2014 05:51 GMT
#1503
I'm actually kinda starting to see the idea behind it. I thought MR was more efficient (it is, right?) but really the idea behind it is a form of min/maxing. Getting away with a bigger advantage in lane is a lot more important than having a few more points of MR. I've always thought of runes as simply a way to better get your items anyway. I'm not certain how it will affect your survivability but I imagine that you won't die all that much faster to a caster just because you have 6 less MR.

I'm gonna test and see, though.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
July 28 2014 06:16 GMT
#1504
On July 28 2014 14:01 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 08:36 GolemMadness wrote:
I definitely don't think you need ignite versus Riven. Unless you died at level 2 or something and Riven has snowballed, she should never be able to dive you at tower. If you do get low enough to be dived, teleport will be better anyway since you can just back and teleport in again. If you're losing fights to Riven at level 12 because she has ignite, you're either really misplaying the fight or fell too far behind early (or both). Posting the replay would help.

Here's one video against Riven:

video


no replay since I play on a mac, lolreplay doesn't work.

also I watched a bit of the video and the riven seems pretty horrible. he also missed out on 1 melee creep in the beginning and allowed you to get 2 melees for free because of how late she came to lane. that is just really really bad.

also what runes were you running? I was surprised you took little to no damage from riven's q combo- or she just fucked up auto cancelling because that shit only did like 10% of your health whereas the riven I faced fucking did like 60-70% with just one q combo.

I have no problems vs bad rivens but any competent one is hard as fuck and I feel helpless.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 09:48 lastshadow wrote:
On July 28 2014 07:14 chalice wrote:
On July 28 2014 06:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
You don't need many runes, just the good ones.

CDR/lvl is utter shit usually and doesn't bring much.

wouldn't CDR/lvl be better relative to other per level runes with the sort of reverse diminishing returns type of thing it has going on where the more CDR you have the more valuable additional CDR becomes?



CDR/Level generally is utter shit but it is not entirely useless 100% of the time. Here in Korea some Rivens will run it top or mid to ensure a better way to 40% cdr at end-game stages.

A few champions can benefit from it depending on how you want to itemize them (shaco comes to mind)

As for the teleport/ignite stuff I'll try to give my input on it.
I'm a believe that taking teleport isn't good at lower elos (d3~belowish??) due to your teammates not knowing how to interact with it and thus I think ignite is superior. However on some champions (those who if they're gonna get a kill, they're get a kill) and also unique-gamestyle champions (yi and nasus instantly come to mind) I think teleport has "hidden" text since it directly influences a part of their core playstyle as a champion and not a choice as a player. Teleport serves a purpose of allowing you to farm Q stacks faster and not be "repeatedly" bullied out of lane as Nasus. It also serves for teleporting to giant minion waves later and also letting you afk farm you Q. Sure other champs you can say also can afk-farm and teleport in but nasus has a side-quest where this dynamic benefits him much more. Very similiar to Yi with his backdooring and how he plays the game of cat n' mouse.

Anyway on Nasus I'd never take teleport over ignite, if you argue you're playing on a smurf in silver/gold you'll probably kill them with R/W/Q/Q/Q at level 6 anyway, you don't need the ignite. Same goes for Yi. Otherwise I think ignite is superior at all elo's below d2 or so for reasons listed above. I feel like hidden text is something a lot of people don't consider when thinking of summoners in relation to a champion, but it's pretty important.

Hope this sort of helps the discussion on it ~_~


I agree, I've been taking teleport less and less these days with good results. I always find a use for ignite, but not really the same for teleport. Sometimes games just end without me really needing TP. In theory TP is superior but in low elo its very hard to take advantage of it with your teammates.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 13:42 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On a side note, here are Rekkles' runes for ADC from patch 4.5, I think they're still pretty current:

http://imgur.com/a/4p028


I remember a discussion here saying just going full armor runes were better for botlane. Correct me if I'm wrong though.


For TP I still feel its useful even in low ELO especially if its on something like a toplane Akali.
Stop procrastinating
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 06:17:34
July 28 2014 06:17 GMT
#1505
Stop procrastinating
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
July 28 2014 06:18 GMT
#1506
I've been running AP/lvl glyph on Ori and Syndra this season and it's been working out great. The 12 MR isn't going to matter if you misplayed or get caught anyway. It also wouldn't matter late game. The extra AP is more useful in a 5v5 team fight when you can aoe their entire team.

For certain ADC (MF, Cait, Varus. Kog), it's been 5 flat MR + 4 scaling MP5. While I can always buy manapots for the laning phase, I still don't like having to base from being oom. There's always something to do or take advantage of and any time you stay in base are potential opportunities that are wasted.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 28 2014 07:20 GMT
#1507
On MF I just run 22/5/3 masteries for the mana regen. I'm trying out the attackspeed but I really gotta work on my last hitting if I do that, maybe 2 aspd quints and one flat ad. I still miss like 1-2 a wave for no reason.

Still, I might try out the scaling mp5. Right now I just buy 5 mana pots every back but that's a sliiiiiight waste of gold if I can get it from runes, I guess.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 07:27:09
July 28 2014 07:24 GMT
#1508
You still need mana pots for the laning phase if you're gonna run scaling runes, although probably not 5 every back.. I run scaling MP5 for after the laning phase so I can continue being active throughout the map like shoving lanes, defending sieges, taking some jungle creeps here and there.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 08:11:54
July 28 2014 08:07 GMT
#1509
On July 28 2014 14:29 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 14:10 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 28 2014 14:01 krndandaman wrote:
On July 28 2014 08:36 GolemMadness wrote:
I definitely don't think you need ignite versus Riven. Unless you died at level 2 or something and Riven has snowballed, she should never be able to dive you at tower. If you do get low enough to be dived, teleport will be better anyway since you can just back and teleport in again. If you're losing fights to Riven at level 12 because she has ignite, you're either really misplaying the fight or fell too far behind early (or both). Posting the replay would help.

Here's one video against Riven:

video


no replay since I play on a mac, lolreplay doesn't work.

also I watched a bit of the video and the riven seems pretty horrible. he also missed out on 1 melee creep in the beginning and allowed you to get 2 melees for free because of how late she came to lane. that is just really really bad.

also what runes were you running? I was surprised you took little to no damage from riven's q combo- or she just fucked up auto cancelling because that shit only did like 10% of your health whereas the riven I faced fucking did like 60-70% with just one q combo.

I have no problems vs bad rivens but any competent one is hard as fuck and I feel helpless.


That's not me in the video, but I believe it's just armour seals negating the damage. He also has 17.5% lifesteal at level 1 from runes and masteries, so quite a lot of sustain. It is a bit easier since the Riven leashed for Elise, but you can see that he does get chunked to around 50% HP from a Riven combo when she hits level 3 first. I think that you should be able to get the replay from op.gg, although I don't know if it works for every region.


woah 17.5? did he go utility then? nasus passive = 10, ls quints = 4.5

I think that was a huge mistake by riven since the level 1 and 2 is so important in that match up. from both eye test and statistics I think the nasus was just much much better than riven. riven is d2 but only 6 games with riven while going 1-5 and 2/6/3 KDA. hes a rammus 1 trick pony.

I thought op.gg only recorded plat and above games? if not I'll give it a try.

i'm trying to find a youtube video of a riven vs nasus with no level 1 fuckup and no jungle help.
I found a boxbox one where he played out the level 1 like my opponent did but he got camped like a fucker so.. yea


Yeah, he goes 4/13/13. Personally I'd rather get tenacity from the defensive tree, but that page does give the most sustain. He actually might be using a different page for that game since he has potions instead of cookies.

I'm not really sure how the op.gg replay system works. Some of my ranked games have a replay and some don't. If you go to http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SirhcEezy around a month ago he has a game against a Riven that has a replay. Unfortunately the one where he's against a D1 Riven main doesn't have a replay.

EDIT: it looks like once you're in game, you can click record on op.gg and it'll record the game on the site. So if you don't record it yourself, you have to hope that somebody else does.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
July 28 2014 08:24 GMT
#1510
I used to main Riven, and yeah I could usually kill Nasus once or twice early if he didn't get jungler help, but past lvl 11 when nasus got himself some armor there was just no point in trying anymore

That's pretty much the case with Riven against all tanky laners, really, unless you snowball really hard. And either way lategame Nasus is 100% more useful than Riven because the second Riven gets close to anything with damage or cc she explodes.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 10:00:51
July 28 2014 09:54 GMT
#1511
Hi guys, I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so I've kinda missed the Doom bots stuff. What's it all about and do we get something for beating them?
I beat level 1 yesterday quite easily but I'd be interested in maybe doing the rest of them with some guys from here.

Edit: Nvm, they're gone now
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 28 2014 10:12 GMT
#1512
I dont understand why they go through all this effort to make custom gamemodes and stuff only to remove them after like 2 weeks. Whats the point of removing it once you've created it? Leave it accessible in the custom-games section or something. Its like making something, saying "well thats pretty awesome" and putting it in the bin.
Useless wet fish.
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
July 28 2014 10:18 GMT
#1513
I don't see why you would run anything but HP/level and ap/level out of mid, especially if you play the popular picks. You'd only run armour/level seals if you were against an all ad team (e.g a Riven top,and Zed mid), and even then it's debatable. I only take MR against people like Syndra and Leblanc who bully early. I might take MR/level for say a Fizz if I think he's going to be after me, but that's rare.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
July 28 2014 11:33 GMT
#1514
lol@riot changing 30 champions in 4.13, dont know how i feel about that
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 28 2014 11:59 GMT
#1515
flat Armor still has merit in jungle as it significantly reduces the dmg you take from jungle monsters earlygame
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 12:02:00
July 28 2014 12:01 GMT
#1516
On July 28 2014 20:59 Scip wrote:
flat Armor still has merit in jungle as it significantly reduces the dmg you take from jungle monsters earlygame

the damage block from masteries/machete comes before armor right? so armor is much less useful vs the little minions in wraith/wolf/buff camps, while its roughly as useful vs the big guys? so if you are a single target jungler armor is less beneficial than to aoe clearers yeah?
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
July 28 2014 12:02 GMT
#1517
On July 28 2014 20:33 kongoline wrote:
lol@riot changing 30 champions in 4.13, dont know how i feel about that

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/VPBE


I'd rather they have changed even more tbh. They pretty much only buffed the ones that are almost competitive tier(have seen some competitive play), and nerfed the common picks. That's still like 50% of the pool that they could've added a small numbers buff, or QoL change to.

Banshee's change is dumb, it needed a nerf, but honestly it should've been like 35s, with like 15s delay if somebody tags you.

I like the yasuo change, although I still think the ult arpen is stupidly overpowered.

Urgot is now deader than dead I think. Manamune change will kill him because he doesn't have the midgame power spike any more(-100+ damage per hit on Q's), and his only item that really scaled past that point died.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 12:26:41
July 28 2014 12:26 GMT
#1518
Urgot's main issue, conceptually speaking, is that he's an early game AD caster. And I don't mean that as in the "AD caster" scarecrow, but as in "AD" "caster".
Riot have been so focused on shit like Riven and Zed that they barely take into account total AD ratios that aren't an autoattack modifier (even Lucian's Q is a bonus AD ratio, Jinx's Zap is one of the only recent total AD ratios), so when their itemisation gets fucked there's no compensation in sight for the nerfs.
Add to it that being ability-reliant he doesn't scale off of AD and crit the way others can (Riven ignores the entire concepts of AS and MS either way, and Zed can kinda do with AS thanks to his ult (either if the AS lets him get another hit in, or because it makes BotRk good on him).

Then add in that having a power curve tilted toward early game Riot will never make attempts at strengthening his intended niche/role (or, well, furthering his strengths while creating weaknesses as they liked to say recently) because it creates an overwhelming experience for his opponents when he's played well and has a good start (nvm that he falls off later)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 28 2014 14:06 GMT
#1519
On July 28 2014 21:26 Alaric wrote:
Urgot's main issue, conceptually speaking, is that he's an early game AD caster. And I don't mean that as in the "AD caster" scarecrow, but as in "AD" "caster".
Riot have been so focused on shit like Riven and Zed that they barely take into account total AD ratios that aren't an autoattack modifier (even Lucian's Q is a bonus AD ratio, Jinx's Zap is one of the only recent total AD ratios), so when their itemisation gets fucked there's no compensation in sight for the nerfs.
Add to it that being ability-reliant he doesn't scale off of AD and crit the way others can (Riven ignores the entire concepts of AS and MS either way, and Zed can kinda do with AS thanks to his ult (either if the AS lets him get another hit in, or because it makes BotRk good on him).

Then add in that having a power curve tilted toward early game Riot will never make attempts at strengthening his intended niche/role (or, well, furthering his strengths while creating weaknesses as they liked to say recently) because it creates an overwhelming experience for his opponents when he's played well and has a good start (nvm that he falls off later)


Yeah but Riot has done about as much as they can to not make League a game that's over in the first 10 minutes. It's gotten way out of hand the other way that teams with considerable gold leads can't get up inhib towers versus teams with good wave clear, but I'm hopeful that Riot re-balances it out.
Hey! How you doin'?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 28 2014 14:07 GMT
#1520
On July 28 2014 21:01 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 20:59 Scip wrote:
flat Armor still has merit in jungle as it significantly reduces the dmg you take from jungle monsters earlygame

the damage block from masteries/machete comes before armor right? so armor is much less useful vs the little minions in wraith/wolf/buff camps, while its roughly as useful vs the big guys? so if you are a single target jungler armor is less beneficial than to aoe clearers yeah?

Most flat damage reduction in lol comes after armor making it strong. Maybe you're thinking of DotA.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 208
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1200
Bisu 824
Soma 204
hero 183
HiyA 103
EffOrt 79
Pusan 46
ZerO 38
sorry 35
Killer 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 27
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Rush 5
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2365
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Afreeca Starleague
46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.