• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8843 users

[Patch 3.14] PreSeason 4 General Discussion - Page 88

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 211 Next
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 28 2013 18:46 GMT
#1741
On November 29 2013 03:36 Shikyo wrote:
Speaking of which, I really could use a ping for "the enemy has returned to lane".

Ward ping pls
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
November 28 2013 18:47 GMT
#1742
On November 29 2013 03:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 03:36 Shikyo wrote:
Speaking of which, I really could use a ping for "the enemy has returned to lane".

Ward ping pls


Total need. Those times I ping a ward and the jungler thinks I want him to gank from that side. So annoying :<
Only the dead have seen the end of war
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
November 28 2013 18:48 GMT
#1743
so you ping and say "warded" just afer
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
November 28 2013 18:52 GMT
#1744
On November 29 2013 03:48 Slayer91 wrote:
so you ping and say "warded" just afer

Ah but you can issue a ping in like a few milliseconds while going ping->enter->warded->enter takes like a second+ of your time. And in a second a lot of shit can happen (like you getting hit by a dodgeable skillshot or something).
Thought that was the whole idea behind the new pings anyways. So I feel it's totally justified to whine about this. I might even say I feel obliged to whine about this.
Only the dead have seen the end of war
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
November 28 2013 18:55 GMT
#1745
Or you could just say at start of game "hey jungler if i ping somewhere around my lane it means it is warded".
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 18:58:06
November 28 2013 18:57 GMT
#1746
I miss the old enhanced exhaust on Vlad. Enemy champ all in at level 2, you exhaust, pot, pool, they stand on the pool and call haxx when they suddenly lose 1/2 their hp and you reappear with 200 extra hp and kill them.

Almost as imba as Cho with flask + ward start.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 28 2013 19:00 GMT
#1747
Viktor's ult has the same range as Vlad's, and you have to micro it (despite how shitty/glitchy the "pet" control is for Annie/Morde/Viktor/Yorick) if you want it to deal more than its initial damage.
The only problem I'd see with Hemoplague is that its mechanic makes you want to use it early, so you don't want to hold it till you can reach their backline easily.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
November 28 2013 19:05 GMT
#1748
On November 29 2013 03:52 Schwopzi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 03:48 Slayer91 wrote:
so you ping and say "warded" just afer

Ah but you can issue a ping in like a few milliseconds while going ping->enter->warded->enter takes like a second+ of your time. And in a second a lot of shit can happen (like you getting hit by a dodgeable skillshot or something).
Thought that was the whole idea behind the new pings anyways. So I feel it's totally justified to whine about this. I might even say I feel obliged to whine about this.


if he's leaving lane to ward while firing skill shots and you need both hands to type even though warded can be easily typed with just the left hand
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
November 28 2013 19:07 GMT
#1749
On November 29 2013 03:47 Schwopzi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 03:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:36 Shikyo wrote:
Speaking of which, I really could use a ping for "the enemy has returned to lane".

Ward ping pls


Total need. Those times I ping a ward and the jungler thinks I want him to gank from that side. So annoying :<
>
Don't people usually use the "danger" ping to indicate a ward?
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
November 28 2013 20:01 GMT
#1750
On November 29 2013 04:07 ArchAngelSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 03:47 Schwopzi wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:36 Shikyo wrote:
Speaking of which, I really could use a ping for "the enemy has returned to lane".

Ward ping pls


Total need. Those times I ping a ward and the jungler thinks I want him to gank from that side. So annoying :<
>
Don't people usually use the "danger" ping to indicate a ward?


Doesn't this signal the need for a counter-gank?
Miefer
Profile Joined March 2011
Taiwan229 Posts
November 28 2013 20:01 GMT
#1751
is relic patched by now? because u can still share gold as a ranged support. i thought it only works with melee attacks now
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
November 28 2013 20:04 GMT
#1752
You can still share, but the execute works only on melee.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
November 28 2013 20:05 GMT
#1753
Only the execute is supposed to be melee only but it isnt atm.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
November 28 2013 20:15 GMT
#1754
On November 29 2013 02:46 turdburgler wrote:
no one should ever die level 2.

I never reach that point when I die.
The legend of Darien lives on
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
November 28 2013 20:16 GMT
#1755
On November 29 2013 04:05 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 03:52 Schwopzi wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:48 Slayer91 wrote:
so you ping and say "warded" just afer

Ah but you can issue a ping in like a few milliseconds while going ping->enter->warded->enter takes like a second+ of your time. And in a second a lot of shit can happen (like you getting hit by a dodgeable skillshot or something).
Thought that was the whole idea behind the new pings anyways. So I feel it's totally justified to whine about this. I might even say I feel obliged to whine about this.


if he's leaving lane to ward while firing skill shots and you need both hands to type even though warded can be easily typed with just the left hand


But i like only play mid and ppl usually shove before warding so you only notice it from the missing ward and the direction they come back to lane from. And then the creeps are back and they scare me and the other guy tries to hit me and I'm just a lowbob plat so typing "warded" during all that makes me die to a random bus driving through.
SO GIMME MY WARD PING

The warning ping means someone is there generally. To ask for a countergank I usually warning ping the direction the other dude is coming from then ask for assistance where I want my teammate to come from.
Only the dead have seen the end of war
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 20:23:33
November 28 2013 20:20 GMT
#1756
So moonflair spellblade got removed. I don't see this in the patch notes.

Tbh, it was never bought but I could see it have its uses if the enemy team had a lot of hard CC. AP mids generally get QSS but that's a dead end item for them. Spellblade is only 50 ap and 50 mr and 50 armor which isn't much, but it's 50 more AP than QSS and 50 armor.

I think people weren't used to finding it. I couldn't find it in the shop yesterday when I typed "moon".

On November 28 2013 20:51 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 20:46 obesechicken13 wrote:
On November 28 2013 20:21 Shikyo wrote:
I think that Vlad's fun to play as. Requires constant awareness and has plenty of ability for outplaying opponents, which is the most important thing for being fun to play(The other being low cooldowns). I also find farming / pushing type of gameplay fun.

Vlad's also fun to lane against because it's a freewin and a complete stomp. I think the last 2 vlads gave first blood at lvl 2.

On November 28 2013 18:52 obesechicken13 wrote:
I've noticed that I can't ping very accurately in LoL. Like I will try to ping and will fail horribly issuing a different ping. I didn't always have this problem. Feel like it's a game issue.

I haven't issued a wrong ping recently and have noticed nothing different. I think it's your mistake.

I think maybe I just need to hold down the ping button for one second before dragging. I can consistently get pings to work properly if I wait for the tooltip to show up. But otherwise the mouse sometimes moves to a random corner. What's weird is that the mouse is otherwise decently accurate.

Anyways, problem solved.

I just move the mouse really fast while tapping alt quickly and it works o.O There shouldn't be any need to wait for that. Maybe it's your mouse or something?

Thanks, just tried that, but it didn't work, I don't think it's my mouse. I can draw lines just fine in paint.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
November 28 2013 20:25 GMT
#1757
On November 29 2013 05:16 Schwopzi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 04:05 Slayer91 wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:52 Schwopzi wrote:
On November 29 2013 03:48 Slayer91 wrote:
so you ping and say "warded" just afer

Ah but you can issue a ping in like a few milliseconds while going ping->enter->warded->enter takes like a second+ of your time. And in a second a lot of shit can happen (like you getting hit by a dodgeable skillshot or something).
Thought that was the whole idea behind the new pings anyways. So I feel it's totally justified to whine about this. I might even say I feel obliged to whine about this.


if he's leaving lane to ward while firing skill shots and you need both hands to type even though warded can be easily typed with just the left hand


But i like only play mid and ppl usually shove before warding so you only notice it from the missing ward and the direction they come back to lane from. And then the creeps are back and they scare me and the other guy tries to hit me and I'm just a lowbob plat so typing "warded" during all that makes me die to a random bus driving through.
SO GIMME MY WARD PING

The warning ping means someone is there generally. To ask for a countergank I usually warning ping the direction the other dude is coming from then ask for assistance where I want my teammate to come from.

It's kind of hard to lose track of people when they ward in mid. You'll almost always have vision for at least half the lane given its length and it's not like there's a million places people ward anyways.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 20:34:29
November 28 2013 20:33 GMT
#1758
On November 29 2013 05:20 obesechicken13 wrote:
So moonflair spellblade got removed. I don't see this in the patch notes.

Tbh, it was never bought but I could see it have its uses if the enemy team had a lot of hard CC. AP mids generally get QSS but that's a dead end item for them. Spellblade is only 50 ap and 50 mr and 50 armor which isn't much, but it's 50 more AP than QSS and 50 armor.

I think people weren't used to finding it. I couldn't find it in the shop yesterday when I typed "moon".

It got removed in the item update in preseason S3, then got readded for Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar in 3.10. You also forgot it has Tenacity.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Moonflair_Spellblade

Diana is wondering who's wane she has to wax to use it on SR.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
November 28 2013 20:38 GMT
#1759
On November 28 2013 14:33 Scip wrote:
The +100 mspeed thing for 3 seconds most of the time won't translate to 300 distance units, with the soft speed cap it will be something like 250-150 probably
Skarner is such a bad champ I hope his rework makes it worth picking him


Please, Skarner just got picked in OGN.

+ Show Spoiler +

Along with Trundle, Shen, Amumu, and Maokai

Freeeeeeedom
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 20:40:32
November 28 2013 20:39 GMT
#1760
On November 29 2013 03:48 Slayer91 wrote:
so you ping and say "warded" just afer

Of course, and you can say "re" if a champion returns to lane. But I at least cannot type blind without both hands and it's a pain to move the hand from the mouse to the keyboard, also leaves you vulnerable. Being able to perform both that and the ward ping without typing would be much more comfortable. Well, it also is impossible for me to comfortably press enter with just the left hand.

Now that I think about it that's the only reason, I type both "re" and "ward" on the left hand only zzz
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1387
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC530
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2328
Rex150
IndyStarCraft 149
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34783
Shuttle 2627
Horang2 859
EffOrt 847
Light 729
Mini 703
Soma 458
BeSt 342
Stork 323
firebathero 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
Hyuk 235
Snow 201
ggaemo 196
ZerO 194
Leta 101
hero 81
Pusan 80
Killer 72
sorry 52
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
Mong 29
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
Yoon 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
Free 17
NotJumperer 14
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi973
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 174
Other Games
singsing2016
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King108
QueenE102
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 8
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2208
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV172
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 32m
Stellar Fest
22h 32m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.