• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12210 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 51

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 383 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 14:29:29
October 04 2013 14:28 GMT
#1001
On October 04 2013 23:27 Requizen wrote:
Soniv, if you abandoned him before now, you're not allowed to play his rework.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE HIM AT HIS WORST, SONIV

YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM AT HIS BEST


Oh, I did handle him. 100% win rate for 20 straight games at high plat level S2 WAS HANDLING HIM.

Unfortunately, I couldn't handle the rage I got when picking him.

edit: 3 pages in a row, first comment on page (1 in off topic). I'm achieving Asmo status
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 04 2013 14:32 GMT
#1002
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
October 04 2013 14:40 GMT
#1003
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

I can barely play Orianna with any competency I don't know why I thought Syndra would a good idea. I refunded her like 2 days after I bought her lol
Bronze player stuck in platinum
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 14:41:12
October 04 2013 14:41 GMT
#1004
On October 04 2013 23:09 Nos- wrote:
Sufficiency pls

Also I think people can just ignore PX's posts, you don't necessarily need to read everything in this thread. I kind of just have a mental filter for things certain users post. The guy's gonna post more, you can't stop him, so just save yourself some time and scroll right past it.

Someone's got to call out the bad ideas that are posted, otherwise lurkers might get the wrong idea about how to play league (seriously, if mobafire had a team of experts that called out terrible guides, it wouldn't have the reputation it has today)

On October 04 2013 22:44 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 22:32 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 04 2013 22:28 The_Unseen wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:59 PrinceXizor wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:56 Slusher wrote:
Except if you want to run 4 protect 1 in the current game you farm up your super tank in the top lane because they get enough more gold than the jungle to do the job significantly better.

it would take more than an Assassin nerf to make this untrue.

There is actually no point in discussion roles with you, since you don't actually deal with anything other than things exactly as they are done. you don't have the experience or foresight to see things differently. I request you stay out of these discussions as they are clearly not a field in which you have experience.


This guy is such a massive douchebag, do you guys seriously not realise everyone is getting trolled and he remains untouched?


Oh no, we know. And yet we're chastised any time we mention him in a negative light. It's a lose-lose.

Mentioning me in a negative light isn't the same as calling me a massive douchebag nor is it asking me to die nor is it intentionally misrepresenting my points to try to start an argument. quite a few people here try to flame bait me over minor posts. but i don't whine about them constantly nor try to start a witch-hunt. I asked Slusher to stop talking about a topic that he kept repeating the same thing over and over again that wasn't actually on topic of the discussion, because he seemed to be doing it because he didn't understand, or because he was intentionally trying get a reaction out of me. If someone repeats "your wrong because Y doesn't work because of Z" and the whole discussion is because of 'X', then there is no discussion with him, just spamming and arguments that clutter a thread up. I'm sorry you view me as negative. but i could do nothing but compliment everyone and get the same treatment you guys give me now, people jump all over anything I saw specifically because i say it. please if you need to respond to this then PM me, and don't clutter these threads with this crap every time i make a post about anything at all because you dislike me. I'll happily discuss things in PMs where everyone doesn't have to sift through things they don't care about.


If you think everyone keeps 'misrepresenting' your arguments, maybe the problem is with you, not everyone else.

I feel that people calling you a 'troll' are exaggerating a bit, since I think you're legitimately trying to have a discussion on lol. But the way you do it gets on a lot of people's nerves, and the end experience is that people feel like they've been getting trolled the whole time. Here's an example of one of your recent posts:

On October 04 2013 08:59 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:56 Slusher wrote:
Except if you want to run 4 protect 1 in the current game you farm up your super tank in the top lane because they get enough more gold than the jungle to do the job significantly better.

it would take more than an Assassin nerf to make this untrue.

There is actually no point in discussion roles with you, since you don't actually deal with anything other than things exactly as they are done. you don't have the experience or foresight to see things differently. I request you stay out of these discussions as they are clearly not a field in which you have experience.

You were talking to Slusher about some item builds with regard to 2nd position junglers. Slusher said it was silly to ever put the jungler in the 2nd position. You said that jungler could be 2nd position in a 4-protects-1 comp. Slusher said that even in a 4-protects-1 comp you'd give 2nd position farm to the top laner. And you respond with this, addressing none of Slusher's arguments and confirming to everyone else that you are terrible at holding discussions. Sure, it's not the exact same discussion that you had at the beginning, but it's still related (the existence of the mythical 2nd position jungler) since the rest of your argument depends on that. Furthermore, saying things like "you don't have the experience or foresight" or "I request you stay out of these discussions as they are clearly not a field in which you have experience" reeks of egotism and douchebaggery. What makes you think you know more about the game than Slusher? Does the fact that Slusher has a contrary opinion to yours automatically make him, in your eyes, unexperienced and short-sighted? If you're going to say "I think X is viable" and respond to "X is bad" to "You just don't have the foresight to see why X is viable", you're never going to get anywhere, you're not making real arguments, and everyone who talks to you thinks you're a troll. Also, it doesn't matter how many real back-and-forths you have prior, if you have to end an argument with "you just think X is bad because you are dumb", then no one is going to take you seriously.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 04 2013 14:41 GMT
#1005
Ugh every time I try to play Ori I do no damage and whiff my ults. Managing ball too difficult, need to play ezmode mages.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 04 2013 14:41 GMT
#1006
On October 04 2013 23:20 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:09 Nos- wrote:
Sufficiency pls

Also I think people can just ignore PX's posts, you don't necessarily need to read everything in this thread. I kind of just have a mental filter for things certain users post. The guy's gonna post more, you can't stop him, so just save yourself some time and scroll right past it.

I'm also on that list.

#shittypostersclub

So about the Xerath and Heimer reworks going up onto the PBE, I know they've been keeping us in the loop about the proposed Xerath changes (though I don't remember which iteration was the latest), but did they ever say what they did to Heimer at all?

Outside of the Doran's Workshop leak from July 2012, nope
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
October 04 2013 14:44 GMT
#1007
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

She is really fun though.Been playing her on my smurf seems really good at 1v5-ing.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 14:46 GMT
#1008
I'm not sure what to think about the upcoming Xerath change honestly.
I'm pretty sure he was fine, and I liked playing him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 04 2013 14:50 GMT
#1009
Eh, he seemed fine to me, but he just seemed really binary. Either your ult was up and you positioned right, in which case you nuked 2-4 people, or you step out of position for one second and die horribly because you have only moderate damage with just EQ. But I never really played him, so meh.
It's your boy Guzma!
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 14:51 GMT
#1010
What thenexusp said is basically all my feelings which I had to put in one short sentence, being at work and all.
I got five reasons for you to shut up
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 04 2013 14:51 GMT
#1011
On October 04 2013 23:50 Requizen wrote:
Eh, he seemed fine to me, but he just seemed really binary. Either your ult was up and you positioned right, in which case you nuked 2-4 people, or you step out of position for one second and die horribly because you have only moderate damage with just EQ. But I never really played him, so meh.


Seems like Working as Intended.

I never liked him very much.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 04 2013 14:54 GMT
#1012
On October 04 2013 23:40 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

I can barely play Orianna with any competency I don't know why I thought Syndra would a good idea. I refunded her like 2 days after I bought her lol

the thing is, I don't even think she is all that amazing even if i landed all the combo. Sometimes the stun is amazing, sometimes it is a complete fail.
Say in lane I used the wq combo, the damage is just around as high as a annie q and AA for example while being harder to land and more mana.
arr, gonna refund her for jinx I think
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 04 2013 14:57 GMT
#1013
On October 04 2013 23:54 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:40 Nos- wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

I can barely play Orianna with any competency I don't know why I thought Syndra would a good idea. I refunded her like 2 days after I bought her lol

the thing is, I don't even think she is all that amazing even if i landed all the combo. Sometimes the stun is amazing, sometimes it is a complete fail.
Say in lane I used the wq combo, the damage is just around as high as a annie q and AA for example while being harder to land and more mana.
arr, gonna refund her for jinx I think


Before you refund her, try to take more advantage of her zoning potential. If the enemy gets hit with the ball enough times, they will be scared to get into range of you moving it on top of them and dropping a W for gank assist. Also, her AA with passive does a whole bunch of damage and she wins a lot of AA trades coupled with shield.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#1014
I think he was talking about Syndra
It's your boy Guzma!
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 04 2013 15:00 GMT
#1015
On October 04 2013 23:57 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:54 ETisME wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:40 Nos- wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

I can barely play Orianna with any competency I don't know why I thought Syndra would a good idea. I refunded her like 2 days after I bought her lol

the thing is, I don't even think she is all that amazing even if i landed all the combo. Sometimes the stun is amazing, sometimes it is a complete fail.
Say in lane I used the wq combo, the damage is just around as high as a annie q and AA for example while being harder to land and more mana.
arr, gonna refund her for jinx I think


Before you refund her, try to take more advantage of her zoning potential. If the enemy gets hit with the ball enough times, they will be scared to get into range of you moving it on top of them and dropping a W for gank assist. Also, her AA with passive does a whole bunch of damage and she wins a lot of AA trades coupled with shield.

I am fine with orianna, it's syndra I just can't play well at all lol
maybe I just don't get her
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
October 04 2013 15:04 GMT
#1016
On October 04 2013 23:57 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:54 ETisME wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:40 Nos- wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:32 ETisME wrote:
i should have never bought syndra.
wtf she is so hard

I can barely play Orianna with any competency I don't know why I thought Syndra would a good idea. I refunded her like 2 days after I bought her lol

the thing is, I don't even think she is all that amazing even if i landed all the combo. Sometimes the stun is amazing, sometimes it is a complete fail.
Say in lane I used the wq combo, the damage is just around as high as a annie q and AA for example while being harder to land and more mana.
arr, gonna refund her for jinx I think


Before you refund her, try to take more advantage of her zoning potential. If the enemy gets hit with the ball enough times, they will be scared to get into range of you moving it on top of them and dropping a W for gank assist. Also, her AA with passive does a whole bunch of damage and she wins a lot of AA trades coupled with shield.

I think he means Syndra not Ori
Bronze player stuck in platinum
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 15:04 GMT
#1017
Syndra sorta got balls thou, for his defense
I got five reasons for you to shut up
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
October 04 2013 15:06 GMT
#1018
So to how many champs does the statement "If you hit your opponent with balls enough they will get scared" apply?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 04 2013 15:06 GMT
#1019
Did I miss the Lissandra support is dumb and you shouldn't do it argument?

http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 04 2013 15:06 GMT
#1020
On October 05 2013 00:06 thenexusp wrote:
So to how many champs does the statement "If you hit your opponent with balls enough they will get scared" apply?

Well to be fair, he said "the ball", which is different.

Soniv you dun goofed.
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11382
White-Ra 289
Dota 2
monkeys_forever801
NeuroSwarm158
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift6136
JimRising 664
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Other Games
summit1g10040
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick333
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.