• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 47

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 331 Next
No more bad posting
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
August 01 2013 08:12 GMT
#921
On August 01 2013 17:09 Ryuu314 wrote:
The way it is now isn't terrible. It's just that Riot seems to want all roles to be able to itemize to some extent. The only issue is that it'll never happen as long as wards are unlimited. Heck, even with limited wards supports are still going to be rather item starved, although less so.

they seem to want all roles to be itemized the same. since they refuse to made adequate support items
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 01 2013 08:12 GMT
#922
On August 01 2013 17:07 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys, obvious troll at this point.
Stop responding and wait for darkness to take hold.

Srry Wave, but the past few pages have been way too peaceful and lighthearted. We needed someone to level our heads again.

That person was Stupidity.

Through all of the trials TL LoL has gone through today, through all of the Ohmwrecker hate, the champion theme discussion, even that really disconcerting nostalgia phase of those last few pages, we were losing our way. We were just wandering the forests of productive, informative, and insightful discussion backed up by solid facts, long paragraphs of reasoning, and even some small reconciliation between people arguing. We were off of our path, and we couldn't see the light. It might have been a good few hours before we decided to collectively hate something.

Not until one man decided to shoulder the hate on his back and bring TL LoL back into it's Sports/Games-Subforum Promised Land. He'll take your hate. He'll take your pain. Because, dammit, Stupidity loves TL LoL, and he'll do whatever it takes to make sure the land he loves stays pristine and pure.

So Thank You, Stupidity, from a typically passive admirer of your tear-enducing heroics for the sake of the thread.

... My posting quality has really gone down the toilet today :|

EDIT: Oh rofl, I finish typing and there's a full page of buffer from that comment. You guys really smelled blood there, lol


How many of us actually read almost all of this thread, skipping the occasional topic that doesn't interest us (for me, pro drama/team switches etc)? It's a fucking ton of content, I'm amazed at how many of us regular posters seem to be keeping up with almost all of it.

I've kept this thread open for hours and just come back to it occasionally in between bouts of my game, usually just to make bad jokes that everyone ignores. I've flexed the shit out of my reading muscles tho. This thread was in overdrive.


i didn't ignore your jokes ;(

I mean I did in thread, it's just inside my mind I didn't.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
August 01 2013 08:13 GMT
#923
On August 01 2013 17:09 Ryuu314 wrote:
I mean, theoretically, stuff like bruiser Taric could hit like a truck due to his passive; Soraka's kit honestly seems like it would be a lot stronger if she could afford to buy tanky AP items to really take advantage of her Q and defensive steroids, etc...

As a side note. Elder lizard soraka is hilarious.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
August 01 2013 08:15 GMT
#924
On August 01 2013 14:59 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:54 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:40 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:37 canikizu wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:26 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:18 ketchup wrote:

I don't really care for anything else, but this tells me you don't really play Kassadin often. His mana issues are pretty huge, and it's one of the biggest reasons people rush RoA on him. You cannot be effective without that mana.

I didn't want to quote the whole post for just that one line, so I won't.

My initial reason for asking you the question is because Kassadin reminds me of more of a DotA/classical champion than he does a LoL champion. I didn't really mean to draw attention to the fact that you like ohmwrecker as an item, and want to test it on everyone. I apologize for that part.

Being Mana hungry and mana starved are different. he doesn't have mana issues until he starts mismanaging his mana or the game hits late and he needs to be ulting every few seconds. Just because he's very commonly played like you have to spam everything off cooldown doesn't mean that's correct or optimal.

he doesn't remind me much of dota heroes though.

What are you talking about? Without that 450mana, he can't even Riftwalk combo twice, let alone thrice. Without RoA, he has like 500 mana at level 6. The more riftwalk he can do, the more damage he deals. People want to stack up the riftwalk so that he can do 1k, 2k damage in one rift.


That's a bit of an exaggeration. You have to have like 8~9 stacks of Riftwalk to break 1k damage and that's like 5k mana spent total lol


http://i.imgur.com/85ISo.jpg

I miss Uta.
Does he basically only hang out in the Anime thread these days?


yea

can you skip divisions when going between leagues? Like can you go from X1 to Y3 instead of Y5?

Yessir.
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
These last couple pages have been so fucking meta.

Nostalgia is fun times.


On August 01 2013 14:55 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:54 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:40 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:37 canikizu wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:26 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:18 ketchup wrote:

I don't really care for anything else, but this tells me you don't really play Kassadin often. His mana issues are pretty huge, and it's one of the biggest reasons people rush RoA on him. You cannot be effective without that mana.

I didn't want to quote the whole post for just that one line, so I won't.

My initial reason for asking you the question is because Kassadin reminds me of more of a DotA/classical champion than he does a LoL champion. I didn't really mean to draw attention to the fact that you like ohmwrecker as an item, and want to test it on everyone. I apologize for that part.

Being Mana hungry and mana starved are different. he doesn't have mana issues until he starts mismanaging his mana or the game hits late and he needs to be ulting every few seconds. Just because he's very commonly played like you have to spam everything off cooldown doesn't mean that's correct or optimal.

he doesn't remind me much of dota heroes though.

What are you talking about? Without that 450mana, he can't even Riftwalk combo twice, let alone thrice. Without RoA, he has like 500 mana at level 6. The more riftwalk he can do, the more damage he deals. People want to stack up the riftwalk so that he can do 1k, 2k damage in one rift.


That's a bit of an exaggeration. You have to have like 8~9 stacks of Riftwalk to break 1k damage and that's like 5k mana spent total lol


http://i.imgur.com/85ISo.jpg

I miss Uta.
Does he basically only hang out in the Anime thread these days?


yea

can you skip divisions when going between leagues? Like can you go from X1 to Y3 instead of Y5?


Yes.


Yo what gives I was match maked with people two leagues above me through out my promos and also before and i only got promoted to divison 5 i was expecting at least division 3 fk this
TranslatorBaa!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:21:04
August 01 2013 08:18 GMT
#925
On August 01 2013 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys, obvious troll at this point.
Stop responding and wait for darkness to take hold.

Srry Wave, but the past few pages have been way too peaceful and lighthearted. We needed someone to level our heads again.

That person was Stupidity.

Through all of the trials TL LoL has gone through today, through all of the Ohmwrecker hate, the champion theme discussion, even that really disconcerting nostalgia phase of those last few pages, we were losing our way. We were just wandering the forests of productive, informative, and insightful discussion backed up by solid facts, long paragraphs of reasoning, and even some small reconciliation between people arguing. We were off of our path, and we couldn't see the light. It might have been a good few hours before we decided to collectively hate something.

Not until one man decided to shoulder the hate on his back and bring TL LoL back into it's Sports/Games-Subforum Promised Land. He'll take your hate. He'll take your pain. Because, dammit, Stupidity loves TL LoL, and he'll do whatever it takes to make sure the land he loves stays pristine and pure.

So Thank You, Stupidity, from a typically passive admirer of your tear-enducing heroics for the sake of the thread.

... My posting quality has really gone down the toilet today :|

EDIT: Oh rofl, I finish typing and there's a full page of buffer from that comment. You guys really smelled blood there, lol


How many of us actually read almost all of this thread, skipping the occasional topic that doesn't interest us (for me, pro drama/team switches etc)? It's a fucking ton of content, I'm amazed at how many of us regular posters seem to be keeping up with almost all of it.


I actually do this. I read a whole lot more than I post, and I doubt most of the regulars know me even now.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:21:07
August 01 2013 08:20 GMT
#926
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
1godless
Profile Joined August 2011
United States247 Posts
August 01 2013 08:22 GMT
#927
Believe it or not I have read almost all of every gd since it was still just one gigantic thread, i just can't post at school/work so i never really chime in. It's like watching a t.v show almost...
The enemy's throne is down
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:24:43
August 01 2013 08:23 GMT
#928
On August 01 2013 17:18 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys, obvious troll at this point.
Stop responding and wait for darkness to take hold.

Srry Wave, but the past few pages have been way too peaceful and lighthearted. We needed someone to level our heads again.

That person was Stupidity.

Through all of the trials TL LoL has gone through today, through all of the Ohmwrecker hate, the champion theme discussion, even that really disconcerting nostalgia phase of those last few pages, we were losing our way. We were just wandering the forests of productive, informative, and insightful discussion backed up by solid facts, long paragraphs of reasoning, and even some small reconciliation between people arguing. We were off of our path, and we couldn't see the light. It might have been a good few hours before we decided to collectively hate something.

Not until one man decided to shoulder the hate on his back and bring TL LoL back into it's Sports/Games-Subforum Promised Land. He'll take your hate. He'll take your pain. Because, dammit, Stupidity loves TL LoL, and he'll do whatever it takes to make sure the land he loves stays pristine and pure.

So Thank You, Stupidity, from a typically passive admirer of your tear-enducing heroics for the sake of the thread.

... My posting quality has really gone down the toilet today :|

EDIT: Oh rofl, I finish typing and there's a full page of buffer from that comment. You guys really smelled blood there, lol


How many of us actually read almost all of this thread, skipping the occasional topic that doesn't interest us (for me, pro drama/team switches etc)? It's a fucking ton of content, I'm amazed at how many of us regular posters seem to be keeping up with almost all of it.


I actually do this. I read a whole lot more than I post, and I doubt most of the regulars know me even now.

Honestly I recognize you mainly because in my mind (and sometimes in the forum) I keep thinking of how you caught up in the thread and that your name is ketchup.
On August 01 2013 17:22 1godless wrote:
Believe it or not I have read almost all of every gd since it was still just one gigantic thread, i just can't post at school/work so i never really chime in. It's like watching a t.v show almost...

What kind of show? I'd imagine something like Jersey Shore, except every now and again we take a break and become Reading Rainbow.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:25:35
August 01 2013 08:24 GMT
#929
On August 01 2013 17:20 Scip wrote:
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"


lame i asked earlier and two people told me otherwise

THEY GAVE ME FALSE EXPECTATIONS SO I COULD BE DISAPPOINTED

I GOT SET UP

this blows then cuz i'd have to win 10 games in a row even if i get like 40 lp to go from 5 to 1 that's so many games qq

even if i get 50 lp (does that happen?) it's still like 8 games zz
TranslatorBaa!
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
August 01 2013 08:26 GMT
#930
Been reading probably 95 percent of them for I don't even know how long and finally realized I have no reason not to post here.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
August 01 2013 08:35 GMT
#931
On August 01 2013 17:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:20 Scip wrote:
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"


lame i asked earlier and two people told me otherwise

THEY GAVE ME FALSE EXPECTATIONS SO I COULD BE DISAPPOINTED

I GOT SET UP

this blows then cuz i'd have to win 10 games in a row even if i get like 40 lp to go from 5 to 1 that's so many games qq

even if i get 50 lp (does that happen?) it's still like 8 games zz


If you don't like that, you're not going to like clamping in gold 1... xD
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 01 2013 08:37 GMT
#932
On August 01 2013 17:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:20 Scip wrote:
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"


lame i asked earlier and two people told me otherwise

THEY GAVE ME FALSE EXPECTATIONS SO I COULD BE DISAPPOINTED

I GOT SET UP

this blows then cuz i'd have to win 10 games in a row even if i get like 40 lp to go from 5 to 1 that's so many games qq

even if i get 50 lp (does that happen?) it's still like 8 games zz

I'm srry Cheep I misread :c

Plz don't tell my mom
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:40:12
August 01 2013 08:38 GMT
#933
On August 01 2013 17:35 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:20 Scip wrote:
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"


lame i asked earlier and two people told me otherwise

THEY GAVE ME FALSE EXPECTATIONS SO I COULD BE DISAPPOINTED

I GOT SET UP

this blows then cuz i'd have to win 10 games in a row even if i get like 40 lp to go from 5 to 1 that's so many games qq

even if i get 50 lp (does that happen?) it's still like 8 games zz


If you don't like that, you're not going to like clamping in gold 1... xD


i was getting 20-30 per win in g1 on another acc i wasnt really getting clamped

pretty sure if your mmr is fine you dont get clamped

On August 01 2013 17:37 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:20 Scip wrote:
I have never heard of someone being promoted from gold1 to plat3 or anything similiar. Nor have I seen anyone skip more than 1 division (dia5 to dia3, dia3 to dia1). To not skip from d3 to d1, but get to dia2 instead is called "to bly"


lame i asked earlier and two people told me otherwise

THEY GAVE ME FALSE EXPECTATIONS SO I COULD BE DISAPPOINTED

I GOT SET UP

this blows then cuz i'd have to win 10 games in a row even if i get like 40 lp to go from 5 to 1 that's so many games qq

even if i get 50 lp (does that happen?) it's still like 8 games zz

I'm srry Cheep I misread :c

Plz don't tell my mom



YOU SET ME UP
TranslatorBaa!
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:48:41
August 01 2013 08:46 GMT
#934
WTF! 20 LP?!? Man, I was getting 20 LP a game in gold 1 at one point, but then I had like two disconnects on my team in games I was massively favored to win, which dropped me to gold 2 on a dime, then spiraled out of control toward gold 4 again thanks to even more disconnects. I was losing like 40 LP a game at one point, and it was like half of the games were due to disconnects.

Then when I start going on 10-15 game winning streaks, I get clamped so I gain like 5 LP a game when I hit gold 1 again. I was ready to hit plat like 3 months based on my skill level (by my estimation), but the clamping and random disconnects during games where my team was massively favored made it an unbelievable grind. And people randomly leaving games to watch Pacific Rim.

And I'm cruising up the plat ranks without too much work, so I don't feel like I'm being ridiculous with my whining. I swear there's some hidden passive on my account that has "Must have at least one disconnect on his team every 10 games, followed by an additional 3-5 in the next 10 games. And some random jerk who leaves to watch a movie."
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
August 01 2013 08:50 GMT
#935
I would like to request the outlawing of discussion pertaining to LP gains / clamping. A FAQ about MMR and Leagues/Divisions should be pinned or something so no one has to discuss pointless stuff here.
cool beans
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
August 01 2013 08:52 GMT
#936
Anyone who has played Aatrox a good chunk have any opinions on what matchups he's a terrible pick in, and what ones are even?
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
August 01 2013 08:52 GMT
#937
yo i just wanted to know if you could skip divisions
TranslatorBaa!
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 09:06:23
August 01 2013 08:53 GMT
#938
Oh man, TF feels so awkward. The picking a card thing is fine, barely anything changed but only being able to hold a card for 4 seconds is awful. Assuming you take 1s to pick your card and start the teleport, by the time you teleport in, you have 1.5s to throw the card or you've teleported in with something worse than a blue card, no card and a long cooldown before your next one.

Sure it makes him weaker in lane but 4s is absolutely terrible. If TF ports in and you flash, TF will literally run out of time to throw the card by the time he flashes. Any CC, janna tornado, lulu W nami Q etc can completely negate TF ulti, even if TF is willing to spend flash to chase after the CC's over.

I know what riot was trying to address, the pick a gold card and zone someone out for 10s thing that TFs did but it only really affects the bad TFs. Good TFs now just hit W and wait for 6s before picking a card, with the same effect.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 01 2013 08:54 GMT
#939
On August 01 2013 17:50 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
I would like to request the outlawing of discussion pertaining to LP gains / clamping. A FAQ about MMR and Leagues/Divisions should be pinned or something so no one has to discuss pointless stuff here.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398023
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:55:32
August 01 2013 08:55 GMT
#940
On August 01 2013 17:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
yo i just wanted to know if you could skip divisions

You can.

I promise.

*cough*
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.