• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 339 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 24 2013 16:18 GMT
#4841
On July 25 2013 01:04 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 00:30 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 25 2013 00:09 Tal wrote:
I just found out nexus turrets don't have the same hitpoints as normal turrets. Its only taken like a thousand games.

They also have different damage.

Turret Range Base HP Base AD Gains 4 AD every: AD Caps at:
Outer Turret 775* 2550 152 1 min at each :40 second mark. 200
Inner Turret 775* 2550 197 1 min starting at 7:00 mark. 263
Inhibitor Turret 775* 2550 210 1 min starting at 16:00 mark. 330
Nexus Turret 775* 115 1 min at each :40 second mark. 343
Nexus Obelisk 1000* 9999** 999** N/A N/A

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Turret

Why is the base hp for the nexus turret missing?

Also, the nexus turrets (and the nexus and the inhibs) have natural regeneration. I believe it's 50 hp/5.

It's that way on the wiki.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 24 2013 16:21 GMT
#4842
On July 25 2013 01:04 mr_tolkien wrote:
Playing 5s with Scip and Teutonica !

http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien

300 viewers gg
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 24 2013 16:21 GMT
#4843
On July 25 2013 01:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 00:44 sylverfyre wrote:
On July 25 2013 00:34 The_Unseen wrote:
Even though I can't keep up with the amount of posting here, let me tell you that it is tremendously helpful to read this topic when you're an almost-ex-SC2 player looking to reconvert in LoL longterm <3

Can ANYBODY keep up with the amount of posting here? D:

I caught up yesterday through the XilDarkz discussions and peopling LR-ing Scip's tournament play, that was a test of my mental fortitude.

Mental fortitude?

Man, I remember the days when reading and talking with friends was fun.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 24 2013 16:37 GMT
#4844
On July 25 2013 01:21 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 01:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On July 25 2013 00:44 sylverfyre wrote:
On July 25 2013 00:34 The_Unseen wrote:
Even though I can't keep up with the amount of posting here, let me tell you that it is tremendously helpful to read this topic when you're an almost-ex-SC2 player looking to reconvert in LoL longterm <3

Can ANYBODY keep up with the amount of posting here? D:

I caught up yesterday through the XilDarkz discussions and peopling LR-ing Scip's tournament play, that was a test of my mental fortitude.

Mental fortitude?

Man, I remember the days when reading and talking with friends was fun.

It was just soooooo much. Plus I had missed most of the conversations I would have wanted to take part in.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 24 2013 16:39 GMT
#4845
On July 25 2013 01:21 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 01:04 mr_tolkien wrote:
Playing 5s with Scip and Teutonica !

http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien

300 viewers gg


Losing 2nd game D= no royal road I guess, but the other team has a few Diamonds, as well^^
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2013 16:47 GMT
#4846
On July 25 2013 01:39 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 01:21 Lylat wrote:
On July 25 2013 01:04 mr_tolkien wrote:
Playing 5s with Scip and Teutonica !

http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien

300 viewers gg


Losing 2nd game D= no royal road I guess, but the other team has a few Diamonds, as well^^

My Shen sucks dick.
The legend of Darien lives on
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 16:50:11
July 24 2013 16:49 GMT
#4847
you want to pick shen in a high damage comp and then use ult to protect your high damage mid and bot in both lane and teamfight and usually just being tanky is enough then, when you have a tank mid it doesnt work as well
like id consistently ult draven and a cass with literally no armour (ferom runes or masteries) and just magic resist from runes and she'd survive every fight because our comp simply had no way to kill their squishies and nunu and volibear just went full tank even though they dont have that much damage themselves
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2013 16:50 GMT
#4848
On July 25 2013 01:49 Slayer91 wrote:
you want to pick shen in a high damage comp and then use ult to protect your high damage mid and bot in both lane and teamfight and usually just being tanky is enough then, when you have a tank mid it doesnt work as well
like id consistently ult draven and a cass with literally no armour (ferom runes or masteries) and just magic resist from runes and she'd survive every fight because our comp simply had no way to kill their squishies and nunu and volibear just went full tank even though they dont have that much damage themselves

True, I mainly picked him because I wann learn and play «standard» champions.
Riven would have been nice since she shits all over Volibear.
The legend of Darien lives on
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
July 24 2013 16:55 GMT
#4849
standard so overrated
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 24 2013 17:04 GMT
#4850
The other day I was Malph and laned against a Shen. Now that was a boring lane.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 24 2013 17:08 GMT
#4851
I pick shen so I can use his ult to steal cs from my other lanes. Gotta keep on top of those CS numbers.
Glorious SEA doto
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 24 2013 17:09 GMT
#4852
On July 25 2013 02:08 Fusilero wrote:
I pick shen so I can use his ult to steal cs from my other lanes. Gotta keep on top of those CS numbers.

That's why I play GP sometimes :3
It's your boy Guzma!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 24 2013 17:12 GMT
#4853
On July 25 2013 02:09 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 02:08 Fusilero wrote:
I pick shen so I can use his ult to steal cs from my other lanes. Gotta keep on top of those CS numbers.

That's why I play GP sometimes :3

Yeah but people rage when you steal with GP ult, with shen ult you call it "ult tax"
Glorious SEA doto
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
July 24 2013 17:18 GMT
#4854
I want to play Orianna again. I started getting teammates who picked amazing ball deliveries like Malphite/Zac; then I got lazy and assumed they'd give me great Ult positioning.

Last time I played her in Ranked I missed like 4 ults in a row because I pressed R as soon as my carrier initiated and now I'm scared of playing her again.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 17:21:40
July 24 2013 17:19 GMT
#4855
Ori is more than just her ulti. In fact I think the shield is the most important spell in extended fights. The amount of damage you can block is just insane. So missing an ulti while bad isn't that huge. It's a good CC but damage isn't that much higher than your W. Not to say it's good to miss an ulti, just you shouldn't be put off because you have been missing them.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 17:24:37
July 24 2013 17:23 GMT
#4856
jungle lesson with CT and Watch is up! (I think top with flame and shy was already posted) no eng sub yet though I think that takes 2 or 3 days.

obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 24 2013 17:24 GMT
#4857
On July 25 2013 02:08 Fusilero wrote:
I pick shen so I can use his ult to steal cs from my other lanes. Gotta keep on top of those CS numbers.

One thing I don't understand is why people don't pick Shen Jungle more.

I've never been cockblocked so many times as Rengar as I was when I vsed a Shen jungle. His slow clear speed doesn't matter because he never has to gank, he just counterganks. And he won't lose exp, gold, and a tower for using ult.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 17:26:17
July 24 2013 17:25 GMT
#4858
shen jungle clears too slowly
anyone can countergank but he can only do it once every so often anyway
what happens if your lanes are losing without ganks?
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 24 2013 17:26 GMT
#4859
Also a shen without farm is kinda useless.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 24 2013 17:31 GMT
#4860
Also Shen is pretty bad at carrying smite and aura items like Aegis because he won't be there at the start of the fight anyway when you try to splitpush with nashor/baron threat.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1387
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34783
Shuttle 2627
Horang2 859
EffOrt 847
Light 729
Mini 703
Soma 458
BeSt 342
Stork 323
firebathero 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
Hyuk 235
Snow 201
ggaemo 196
ZerO 194
Leta 101
hero 81
Pusan 80
Killer 72
sorry 52
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
Mong 29
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
Yoon 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
Free 17
NotJumperer 14
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi973
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 174
Other Games
singsing2016
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King108
QueenE102
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 8
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2208
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV172
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 33m
Stellar Fest
22h 33m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.