• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 339 Next
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
July 17 2013 23:56 GMT
#2501
On July 18 2013 08:40 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 08:16 Zhiroo wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:42 remedium wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:38 oZe wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:15 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:13 Slayer91 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:12 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
First game today, first ban Udyr. WELP I SEE HOW IT IS.

On July 18 2013 06:07 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:05 nafta wrote:
Since marksmen are supposed to be long range is sivir a markswoman?

Is ezreal a marksfab?

Does this make Kennen a marksyordle? I mean it only makes sense, since he puts on marks of storm.
Also; if Quinn is a markswoman, what does that make Valor?


Marksbirdy.


I think it is a safe bet that people will be banning Udyr not because of how good the champ can be but because of all the people just wanting to play with the new skin and sucking ass at it...


thats a shitty reason since statisically the enemy etam is more likely to pick him


It is kind of like the theory of when Morg and amumu were 100 percent banned back in the day because everyone in lower ELO thought they were OP/IMBA and then when they weren't banned people would spam to get them, then go 0/8 because they actually have no idea how to play them.



Amumu is still 95-99% banned in low elo and if not banned team who gets him wins like 80%+. Almost every game bans are amumu, malphite,kassadin & blitzcrank. A lot of shen and aatrox bans. Darius has gotten off the must ban list it seems ^^


Erm...

http://www.lolking.net/champions/amumu&region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=silver#statistics


Mumu doesn't get banned much in Silver, there are times when people freak out about him not being banned or picked but it's not as often as in Bronze league I think. When I play normals with friends I can always tell a player is bronze league when he bans Amumu, Shen and Malphite.


I wish I played in the silver you do.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 08:29 canikizu wrote:
On July 18 2013 08:26 Scip wrote:
Tolkien biggest sexist for calling humankind "Men"

his-tory is ever gonna be the same.


Why can't they be herstration and heropause. We have nothing to do with it!

Hmm...
I suspect the word history came from his story, becuze them men usually go out fishing and hunting and stuffs, so when they come home, they have a lot to brag about, and we got a lot of his stories.

Imagine herstory where we have to sit in class all day to be taught about women's and their chatchit and problems....
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
July 18 2013 00:00 GMT
#2502
On July 18 2013 08:40 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 08:16 Zhiroo wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:42 remedium wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:38 oZe wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:15 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:13 Slayer91 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:12 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
First game today, first ban Udyr. WELP I SEE HOW IT IS.

On July 18 2013 06:07 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 18 2013 06:05 nafta wrote:
Since marksmen are supposed to be long range is sivir a markswoman?

Is ezreal a marksfab?

Does this make Kennen a marksyordle? I mean it only makes sense, since he puts on marks of storm.
Also; if Quinn is a markswoman, what does that make Valor?


Marksbirdy.


I think it is a safe bet that people will be banning Udyr not because of how good the champ can be but because of all the people just wanting to play with the new skin and sucking ass at it...


thats a shitty reason since statisically the enemy etam is more likely to pick him


It is kind of like the theory of when Morg and amumu were 100 percent banned back in the day because everyone in lower ELO thought they were OP/IMBA and then when they weren't banned people would spam to get them, then go 0/8 because they actually have no idea how to play them.



Amumu is still 95-99% banned in low elo and if not banned team who gets him wins like 80%+. Almost every game bans are amumu, malphite,kassadin & blitzcrank. A lot of shen and aatrox bans. Darius has gotten off the must ban list it seems ^^


Erm...

http://www.lolking.net/champions/amumu&region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=silver#statistics


Mumu doesn't get banned much in Silver, there are times when people freak out about him not being banned or picked but it's not as often as in Bronze league I think. When I play normals with friends I can always tell a player is bronze league when he bans Amumu, Shen and Malphite.


I wish I played in the silver you do.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 08:29 canikizu wrote:
On July 18 2013 08:26 Scip wrote:
Tolkien biggest sexist for calling humankind "Men"

his-tory is ever gonna be the same.


Why can't they be herstration and heropause. We have nothing to do with it!


Europe West ^_^
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 18 2013 00:29 GMT
#2503
Just got to a computer that has LoL and holy FUCK that comic.
They just keep raising the bar.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 18 2013 00:30 GMT
#2504
I thought the comic was fairly silly, but the thought was awesome.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 00:32 GMT
#2505
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 18 2013 00:37 GMT
#2506
On July 18 2013 08:48 nojitosunrise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 06:42 FinestHour wrote:
is that article on p4r about league being an olympic sport real

nope

Sure tricked a lot of people though.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 00:43:48
July 18 2013 00:38 GMT
#2507
Not that I'm asking for upvotes, but if you like it, you can help promote my primer on BR Regionals
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1iiwtv/brazilian_regional_finals_are_happening_this/

I really just want the NA and EU community to learn more about the Brazilian scene. It's growing very fast and the teams are quite skilled.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 00:48:14
July 18 2013 00:45 GMT
#2508
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@


I got out of that elo on a friend's account (riot pls don't hurt me) to prove a point. It didn't seem hard to me (Im Gold 5/4 ish, don't really play consistently so idk my level atm). I'm going to say what's been said time and time again, if you can't carry you belong at/near that elo.

As for tips, i'll keep it simple. Focus on your strength, if you usually have the most kills/least deaths, you can progress a ton by simply improving your laning/farming in general. Stomp your lane/look for farm and split push away. Learn to respond properly and not die and grind out towards that lane's inhib. You SHOULD win a fair share of games once you progress there. Obviously you'll hit a wall elsewhere again and it's up to you to decide what to work on. If things don't go well, the worst thing you can do is lose your cool, it's a good thing to be behind at times (in terms of improving yourself) as it teaches you how to claw back into a game. If you lose your head, that goes out the window and you end up wasting your time.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 18 2013 00:56 GMT
#2509
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@

If you're constantly at 0 LP it means you are losing > 50% of your games, which means the conditional probability that you are dragging your teammates around and not the other way is much greater.

That isn't to say you are a worse player, but more likely that you have the wrong attitude. If you are getting kills early, then you probably have a good grasp of laning. But when your teammates are losing lane what are you thinking? If you are thinking "well fuck this team dragging me down" instead of "its ok time to carry anyways" then that will leech into everything else you do in that particular game. I experienced this a lot when I failed my Silver 1 -> Gold V promotion for like the 17th time (while losing like -4 LP zzz). I was entering the promo series with the attitude "I hope my teammates aren't too heavy" and the moment they started losing I basically stopped trying to win the game.

Think about what the players who are carrying the other team by feeding off of your "baddies" are doing. They are in the same position as you if you are crushing your lane. So why are they able to crush your lanes hard enough to carry their baddies but you aren't able to do so yourself?
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#2510
On July 18 2013 09:56 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@

If you're constantly at 0 LP it means you are losing > 50% of your games, which means the conditional probability that you are dragging your teammates around and not the other way is much greater.

That isn't to say you are a worse player, but more likely that you have the wrong attitude. If you are getting kills early, then you probably have a good grasp of laning. But when your teammates are losing lane what are you thinking? If you are thinking "well fuck this team dragging me down" instead of "its ok time to carry anyways" then that will leech into everything else you do in that particular game. I experienced this a lot when I failed my Silver 1 -> Gold V promotion for like the 17th time (while losing like -4 LP zzz). I was entering the promo series with the attitude "I hope my teammates aren't too heavy" and the moment they started losing I basically stopped trying to win the game.

Think about what the players who are carrying the other team by feeding off of your "baddies" are doing. They are in the same position as you if you are crushing your lane. So why are they able to crush your lanes hard enough to carry their baddies but you aren't able to do so yourself?


that's actually not true. I'm getting +10 for winning and -20 or something for losing. i probably am losing more than 50% of the time and I don't want to say it's me because I genuinely don't believe it is :| I'd love to talk to you in game if that's okay, my summoner name is johnnywup
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 01:03:23
July 18 2013 01:02 GMT
#2511
Well it means you went on a huge loss streak before so now you need to win more than you lose to bring the total back to even.

I was in a similar situation and was getting like 8 points for wins at 0 points but after A LOT of games I started getting 30 for every game for next 4 leagues >.>.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#2512
It constantly felt like I was getting dragged down from reaching gold pretty hard back in January, and then I didn't play for 5-6 months, came back, and now I can confidently say that the reason I'm Silver 3 is because I'm fucking horrible at this game after not playing for so long.

Not quite the reassurance I wanted, but it works
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 18 2013 01:06 GMT
#2513
Learn to gueninely believe it is, then, and to identify why (it's everyone really, but the important part is to know what makes you): that'll give you clues as to what to work on.
I know in s2 I improved a bunch when I went from trashing my lanes 4-0 as Jax to trashing my lanes 2-0 and half the cs lead but stealing their red/blue and getting 2-3 kills to my mid (and the tower), for example.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
July 18 2013 01:07 GMT
#2514
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@


Add me (Montegomery). I'll spectate and/or play a few games with you and give you some advice. I'll be online in a couple hours, or during the day tomorrow.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 18 2013 01:14 GMT
#2515
On July 18 2013 10:07 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@


Add me (Montegomery). I'll spectate and/or play a few games with you and give you some advice. I'll be online in a couple hours, or during the day tomorrow.


goodest gai monte
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 01:17 GMT
#2516
Someone is going to get punched in the goddamn face
It's your boy Guzma!
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 18 2013 01:17 GMT
#2517
I find it helpful to pretty much ignore the win/lose and focus as much as I can on my own skill improvement. This can be sort of tricky when it is a teambased game, so I use a sort of mental exercise:

If I'm playing a game and feel like I can't carry my team I think to myself: "If It was Doublelift or Nyjacky etc playing this game, would they have carried?".....98.6% of the time hell yes they would have, hard as fuck. If you've ever seen really good players smurf they absolutely destroy people. So as long as I'm not performing at that level then I have a massive amount of work to do just on my play. Fuck the other 4 kids I can't control, If i'm not coming out of lane 8-0 with double my opponents farm then I have a long way to go. Honestly who cares about being 5% better than the average scrub playing leagues so you can move up gradually, I wanna actually get good.

Getting frustrated because your top laner doesn't know how to support a gank or your team doesn't understand dragon control is like getting pissed off because your shoes are ratty in a foot race when there is a dude 6 lanes over riding a goddamn velociraptor. Get your own and stop sweating the small shit.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 18 2013 01:18 GMT
#2518
On July 18 2013 10:01 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 09:56 xes wrote:
On July 18 2013 09:32 johnnywup wrote:
Hey, I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'm silver 5 and I keep playing with bronzes and really bad people and I just can't seem to move up. My team mates are dragging me down a TON. They just die randomly all the time when they shouldn't, dive stupidly, and random stuff like that. I usually have like half the kills on the team and very few of the deaths. I try push towers and stuff and they just don't listen to me, and dick off and do random shit. I can't carry hard enough, my team loses the games and I can't make up for how bad my team is. It's really annoying. I'm constantly at 0 lp too. I just can't figure out how to win games with my teammates being so bad. any tips? @_@

If you're constantly at 0 LP it means you are losing > 50% of your games, which means the conditional probability that you are dragging your teammates around and not the other way is much greater.

That isn't to say you are a worse player, but more likely that you have the wrong attitude. If you are getting kills early, then you probably have a good grasp of laning. But when your teammates are losing lane what are you thinking? If you are thinking "well fuck this team dragging me down" instead of "its ok time to carry anyways" then that will leech into everything else you do in that particular game. I experienced this a lot when I failed my Silver 1 -> Gold V promotion for like the 17th time (while losing like -4 LP zzz). I was entering the promo series with the attitude "I hope my teammates aren't too heavy" and the moment they started losing I basically stopped trying to win the game.

Think about what the players who are carrying the other team by feeding off of your "baddies" are doing. They are in the same position as you if you are crushing your lane. So why are they able to crush your lanes hard enough to carry their baddies but you aren't able to do so yourself?


that's actually not true. I'm getting +10 for winning and -20 or something for losing. i probably am losing more than 50% of the time and I don't want to say it's me because I genuinely don't believe it is :| I'd love to talk to you in game if that's okay, my summoner name is johnnywup


yeah basically you belong in Bronze I but the system won't demote you once you're in silver. It's giving you more for losses than wins to make sure you don't get above zero LP, which is the closest to your actual skill level it can put you at.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 18 2013 01:19 GMT
#2519
On July 18 2013 10:17 Requizen wrote:
Someone is going to get punched in the goddamn face

I thought you stopped playing LoL to stop raging lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 01:24 GMT
#2520
On July 18 2013 10:19 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 10:17 Requizen wrote:
Someone is going to get punched in the goddamn face

I thought you stopped playing LoL to stop raging lol.

Turns out real life people are just as big of assholes, including people that you're potentially paying.

WHO KNEW?
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O121
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason87
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 121
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5507
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4460
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4475
FrodaN896
KnowMe333
420jenkins220
ToD219
Pyrionflax208
Livibee169
QueenE78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 79
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 52m
Patches Events
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.