• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 127

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 07:10:10
June 20 2013 07:09 GMT
#2521
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 20 2013 07:12 GMT
#2522
On June 20 2013 16:09 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.

He was offering nien tips on how to play vlad. So CLG probably a good bet.
liftlift > tsm
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
June 20 2013 07:13 GMT
#2523
On June 20 2013 16:09 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.


My guess is TSM TSM TSM, or Cloud 9.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
June 20 2013 07:20 GMT
#2524
Shiiiiit. DaddyVileRoze... gotta support the Daddy.
Retvrn to Forvms
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 20 2013 07:33 GMT
#2525
On June 20 2013 16:09 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 12:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 20 2013 11:39 emperorchampion wrote:
On June 20 2013 09:24 Kupon3ss wrote:
The of LoL centers around the average on TL most likely because very few of us came here for LoL, much of the population are BW veterans who've switched as opposed to people who started out playing LoL and then somehow found TL.


Haha so true :p

Edit: Mandatory dae remember 1998, fuck I'm old!

In the fine print to sign up for TL it says you need to have used at least a 3.5" floppy disk in your life.


I remember the big ole floppy disks. The ones that were actually floppy. Playing lemonade stand on an old school macintosh computer.

I had a computer class in elementry school that used those. It was basically "everybody gets to play Oregon Trail for an hour."

On June 20 2013 16:13 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 16:09 caelym wrote:
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.


My guess is TSM TSM TSM, or Cloud 9.

OTP.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 20 2013 07:42 GMT
#2526
On June 20 2013 16:05 Ryuu314 wrote:
Oh shit. Jayce got wrecked by that nerfhammer.

The irony is sickening.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 20 2013 07:55 GMT
#2527
On June 20 2013 16:09 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.


This hurt my brain for a moment.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 20 2013 08:00 GMT
#2528
On June 20 2013 16:55 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 16:09 caelym wrote:
MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 6m
Going to do some work as an analyst for an #LCS team starting next week. We’ll see how the relationship goes before committing long-term.


I'm glad to see Monte take interest in the NA scene. I'm guessing it's CLG.


This hurt my brain for a moment.

hm?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 20 2013 08:03 GMT
#2529
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
June 20 2013 08:09 GMT
#2530
On June 20 2013 17:03 Seuss wrote:
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.

Seriously. Everytime I see his posts I'm like «wtf».
The legend of Darien lives on
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 20 2013 08:22 GMT
#2531
Glad to see more NA teams taking the analyst/coach position a bit more serious. It has so many benefits.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 20 2013 08:25 GMT
#2532
Where do I sign up?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 20 2013 08:27 GMT
#2533
Here:
_________________
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 08:30:08
June 20 2013 08:28 GMT
#2534
On June 20 2013 17:03 Seuss wrote:
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.

I have no idea what you mean.

On June 20 2013 17:09 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 17:03 Seuss wrote:
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.

Seriously. Everytime I see his posts I'm like «wtf».

Maybe I am you, from a parallel universe server. Brrrwrm :p

On more srs note, Graves really meshes well to my playstyle as an ADC, surprisingly enough. I suppose I didn't want to touch him because of his OP status up until end of S2, but eh. Probably should've, but he does stand on the polar end of my other favored ADC (wtb pro-Ashe meta shifts plox).

Also, anyone figured how much of an impact the Ashe buff has had on her laning? I haven't been able to make use of it because I keep forgetting to micro it well. :\
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 20 2013 08:35 GMT
#2535
On June 20 2013 17:09 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 17:03 Seuss wrote:
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.

Seriously. Everytime I see his posts I'm like «wtf».

I'm confused.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 20 2013 08:42 GMT
#2536
On June 20 2013 13:06 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 11:09 GolemMadness wrote:
On June 20 2013 11:07 LaNague wrote:
is anyone else using ctrl+q etc for smartcasting?

this patch did somethine and now sometimes my spells dont fire when i try to use them this way.
I havent figured out what it is.


I've noticed that alt+q/w/e/r for self-casting seems delayed. I don't know what it is, but it's really weird.


lee sin selfcast w has been doing this to me, i figured it was just lag on my end but i'm glad to know that it's not

Welp, every time I tried a bait with Lulu ults those last few days I thought I was bad at estimating their burst, guess not. :<
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 09:00:51
June 20 2013 09:00 GMT
#2537
If the first death still is a 13% reduction, the values will look like this next patch:

Deaths Gold Value Increase (compared to current patch)
0 300 0
1 261 0
2 209 27
3 167 39
4 133 43
5 107 44
6 86 42
7 68 37
8 55 34
9+ 50 33

This change should help somewhat with the proxy singed tactic, and give a team a few hundred extra gold when someone on the other team goes 0/10/x

Edit: Oh wow that formating :/ How do I fix that lol?
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 20 2013 09:03 GMT
#2538
Isn't it confusing because Seuss's IGN is Monte? He was confused for a second because he read the post as himself being hired as an analyst? That's my guess at least.

And he said the tolkien's knew what he was talking about because they sometimes see the other tolkien post and for half a second they think it was themselves or something similar.

That seems really poorly worded, but I hope that clears up the confusion. I could be totally wrong and just as confused as everyone else too.

ALSO. School's out for winter break! Swoooooo!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 20 2013 09:16 GMT
#2539
On June 20 2013 18:00 zodde wrote:
If the first death still is a 13% reduction, the values will look like this next patch:

Deaths Gold Value Increase (compared to current patch)
0 300 0
1 261 0
2 209 27
3 167 39
4 133 43
5 107 44
6 86 42
7 68 37
8 55 34
9+ 50 33

This change should help somewhat with the proxy singed tactic, and give a team a few hundred extra gold when someone on the other team goes 0/10/x

Edit: Oh wow that formating :/ How do I fix that lol?

This is good. Currently it's really stupid how I can go like 8-0 in lane and the opposing laner basically just runs into the lane, farms everything and suicides, and then keeps on doing that, feeding me kills, and will only be like 50 minions behind by mid/lategame. The advantage isn't nearly as large as it should be.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 09:19:06
June 20 2013 09:16 GMT
#2540
On June 20 2013 17:35 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 17:09 mr_tolkien wrote:
On June 20 2013 17:03 Seuss wrote:
The two Tolkiens who post here know what I'm talking about.

Seriously. Everytime I see his posts I'm like «wtf».

I'm confused.


+ Show Spoiler +
Seuss' Summoner Name = Montegomery (AKA Monte)



In other news, I've come to the conclusion that before the end of the Summer Split we'll see the level 1 donation of a jungle buff to a lane become standard or at least common. The reasons are fairly straightforward:
  1. Just the buff monster (i.e. Ancient Golem or Lizard Elder) is now sufficient to instantly hit level 2.
  2. Being up an entire level on your laning opponent is huge. It's the whole reason the jungle was changed in the first place.
  3. It will only take the jungler an additional 30 seconds to reach level 3, assuming they simply clear small camps instead of contesting the enemy jungle. Their map presence is essentially intact, just delayed slightly. Given how many lane swap scenarios involve junglers rushing out of the jungle to support embattled lanes, this seems a small price to pay.

There are other reasons, but those are the big ones. So long as a jungle champion constitutes a threat without red buff or can easily clear without blue, which basically means every currently popular LCS pick, this strategy involves minimal sacrifices for big rewards.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.