• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:32
CEST 14:32
KST 21:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 142

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 189 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 10 2013 14:17 GMT
#2821
On May 10 2013 23:00 Alaric wrote:
There's a dude putting Elophant links in every champ select he gets into; At least it gave me a good laugh, the site pretends that Viktor is my best champ just because I got a nice kda one or two games, despite a ~35% win ratio and the site itself pretending top and jungle are my best roles.

That thing looks... pretty bad. Do people really rely on it?


Looked fairly accurate for me, but I only play like 6 champions, and half of them are Lux.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 15:44:47
May 10 2013 15:19 GMT
#2822
It's sort of accurate. It thinks I'm a better Karthus than I am a Gragas, because my kills/assists are through the roof with Karthus (even though I die like crazy because it's Karthus). But I die like 2.5 a game as Gragas, and like half of those death came from one game, and I'm 10-1 with him. My Karthus isn't bad, but I have no idea how on earth it thinks I'm better as him. Also my Lux is better than my Karthus.

The Lolking performance measure seems way more accurate.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 15:54:18
May 10 2013 15:53 GMT
#2823
It's decently accurate.

For me: Annie, Zyra, Viktor, Janna

It's not quite perfect (I obviously think Viktor should be higher than Zyra, if not also Annie, but based on S3 performance, it's fairly correct).

I need to work a lot on dying less. I'm not necessarily playing worse, but I haven't yet adapted to S3 meta, so things are a struggle sometimes. I die a lot more than I did S2
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
May 10 2013 15:53 GMT
#2824
What about releasing champions with new cool mechanics
passive: welcome to south america. All enemy oponents have their ping increased to 200
Ultimate: Target player gets a 5 seconds 3000 ping lag spike

I might be mad
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 10 2013 15:56 GMT
#2825
Seems fine to me. It acknowledges my baller Vlad and Jayce, and shit everything else.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 10 2013 16:00 GMT
#2826
On May 11 2013 00:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
It's decently accurate.

For me: Annie, Zyra, Viktor, Janna

It's not quite perfect (I obviously think Viktor should be higher than Zyra, if not also Annie, but based on S3 performance, it's fairly correct).

I need to work a lot on dying less. I'm not necessarily playing worse, but I haven't yet adapted to S3 meta, so things are a struggle sometimes. I die a lot more than I did S2


I get first blooded way too much to jungle ganks that I know are coming. Does this happen to you?

Consistently even though I KNOW the jungler is going to 3 minute gank me I still have to burn barrier and flash to get away from it and it makes me feel like a really bad player.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 10 2013 16:03 GMT
#2827
Soraka is apparently my best champion by a large margin. Get@me h8rs
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 10 2013 16:04 GMT
#2828
On May 11 2013 00:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
It's decently accurate.

For me: Annie, Zyra, Viktor, Janna

It's not quite perfect (I obviously think Viktor should be higher than Zyra, if not also Annie, but based on S3 performance, it's fairly correct).

I need to work a lot on dying less. I'm not necessarily playing worse, but I haven't yet adapted to S3 meta, so things are a struggle sometimes. I die a lot more than I did S2

10-1-4 last game o/ (I died when they ganged up on me because we semi-dove their fountain at the end).

With stats like that it'll think my Viktor was good, however... I put Lux at around half-HP at level 2 (yeah, come ignite that passive and eat a Q-auto) and despite that wasn't able to take her down again once she potted up (burnt through her 2 mana pots trying to push so I wouldn't run at her though), in the end I needed a Malph ult to take her down once. Lux is a goddamn pussy-out kind of champ that's a real prick to play against as Viktor, esp. once she gets her chalice/tear and does nothing but push from outside your range, but before the first back you should be able to dominate her. Which I failed, since she gave opeings (at least 2) and I wasn't able to draw fb. >_>

But elophant will look at the kda and think I'm hot shit (whereas, as he himself put it, Leona was a hero).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 10 2013 16:05 GMT
#2829
On May 11 2013 01:00 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 00:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
It's decently accurate.

For me: Annie, Zyra, Viktor, Janna

It's not quite perfect (I obviously think Viktor should be higher than Zyra, if not also Annie, but based on S3 performance, it's fairly correct).

I need to work a lot on dying less. I'm not necessarily playing worse, but I haven't yet adapted to S3 meta, so things are a struggle sometimes. I die a lot more than I did S2


I get first blooded way too much to jungle ganks that I know are coming. Does this happen to you?

Consistently even though I KNOW the jungler is going to 3 minute gank me I still have to burn barrier and flash to get away from it and it makes me feel like a really bad player.


Happens sometimes, but not too often. Depends on the jungler/enemy mid. Say they have ryze and shaco - that's a terrifying level 2. But if I know where the enemy jungler starts, I can position myself to be out of harms way most of the time.

Other times, I try to bait the gank. Not for a counter gank, but because I trust myself to survive more than I trust my teammates.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
May 10 2013 16:05 GMT
#2830
That happens to me more than it should top lane. I see J4 or some other asshole on my ward, and he walks into the river bush. I know he's there, but after about 15 seconds I start wanting to go for creeps, and of course he's still there.
I am the Town Medic.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 10 2013 16:05 GMT
#2831
You have to teach me your midways, Soniv.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 10 2013 16:07 GMT
#2832
He plays Annie. Noone would dare to harm a little girl, so they go gank the other lanes first.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 10 2013 16:07 GMT
#2833
So you just look at their list in which it's ordered and that's your best?

I guess I'm a support player now. Or at the very least a botlane player. Even though I hate bot lane.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 16:17:22
May 10 2013 16:11 GMT
#2834
On May 11 2013 01:05 Ketara wrote:
You have to teach me your midways, Soniv.


A lot of playing mid successfully is just game sense. It's such a diverse lane in terms of viable champs and play styles.

Soloside and I have had this discussion quite a bit the last few days. We both have extremely different play styles (I'm usually hyper aggressive and like to establish my dominance early, he usually farms like a monster), but we're both successful because we can take advantage of different things on the map when we can. Map control from mid is crucial, and surviving/countering ganks is key in that.

Edit: soloside, not solitude (stupid phone)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
May 10 2013 16:25 GMT
#2835
On May 11 2013 01:07 Alaric wrote:
He plays Annie. Noone would dare to harm a little girl, so they go gank the other lanes first.


Annie so good when you know the jungler is coming... save that stun, 2ppl stun and walk away like a baws
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 10 2013 16:28 GMT
#2836
On May 11 2013 01:25 Duvon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 01:07 Alaric wrote:
He plays Annie. Noone would dare to harm a little girl, so they go gank the other lanes first.


Annie so good when you know the jungler is coming... save that stun, 2ppl stun and walk away like a baws


Badasses never look back
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 10 2013 16:29 GMT
#2837
Or you could play Brand, bait the dive, and get a double, weeeeeeee~
But noone plays Brand anymore. Dude's so cool. And one of the only champs for whom I'd put the French dub back.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 10 2013 16:35 GMT
#2838
On May 11 2013 01:29 Alaric wrote:
Or you could play Brand, bait the dive, and get a double, weeeeeeee~
But noone plays Brand anymore. Dude's so cool. And one of the only champs for whom I'd put the French dub back.

The zombie brand skin is too cool for a champ that's never played.
liftlift > tsm
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 16:58:22
May 10 2013 16:58 GMT
#2839
Well, apparently Chogath is my best champ. I've played him... maybe 3 times in ranked? I never play outside of jungle/ support, so I remember one really good jungle game and another one top against a Tryn, dunno about the third. My KDA with him is like 19 though-- always nom never not nom.

Oddone2.0 incoming. Feel free to hire me CLG.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 17:14:59
May 10 2013 17:12 GMT
#2840
^Chogath is so stupid strong in the jungle I don't get why more people don't spam it. Oddone is intelligent.

On Annie what you do is get max CDR and then RQE -> QW and stun them again. Too bad this doesn't work.

Hmm you can stun with the second W I guess though it might be too late.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 832
RotterdaM393
SteadfastSC165
TKL 156
Rex103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 393
ByuN 260
SteadfastSC 165
TKL 156
Rex 103
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33925
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 811
Bisu 623
Horang2 576
Soulkey 477
Stork 299
Mini 298
Larva 243
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 201
EffOrt 193
Mong 166
firebathero 158
Last 147
Rush 139
Snow 130
ZerO 121
Zeus 100
Free 80
910 77
Pusan 75
Mind 69
Hyun 65
PianO 55
Shinee 51
Sharp 45
Shine 44
hero 42
JYJ 33
Sexy 33
Bale 26
sorry 25
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 19
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2562
Dendi961
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1263
edward6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King212
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes446
Other Games
gofns58854
singsing2203
Lowko300
B2W.Neo231
DeMusliM211
hiko187
Pyrionflax173
Livibee150
QueenE45
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1030
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV449
League of Legends
• Jankos1261
Other Games
• Shiphtur578
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 28m
The PondCast
21h 28m
INu's Battles
22h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.