• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8100 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 150

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 220 Next
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
January 26 2013 22:27 GMT
#2981
I have to say today is the worst day of my lol "carreer". unbelievable how bad people are... unable to ward, unable to farm, unable to pick properly. JFC
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
January 26 2013 22:30 GMT
#2982
Is it a good idea to rush rage blade on jax after phage? The pure amount of stats on this thing is ridiculous and jax can use every single stat effectively.....
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 22:37:54
January 26 2013 22:37 GMT
#2983
In theory..
Jax's base damage is so sick you should worry mostly about staying alive. CDR and tank stats go along way. People like trinity and blade of the ruined king on him but I think 1 of them is more than enough damage wise and you should go tank after that.

Jax is an awful lot like xin zhao but better sustained damage but worse engage and his CC isn't as spammable, nor is his gapcloser.
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
January 26 2013 22:37 GMT
#2984
During this bonus IP weekend, I've noticed that in my games people are less likely to troll pick, and less likely to surrender. The lure of IP makes em want to either win games, or drag them out to get that extra bit of IP, even if they lose. Makes for frustrating games on the losing side T_T
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
January 26 2013 22:52 GMT
#2985
On January 27 2013 07:19 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:16 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:57 Sermokala wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:43 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 02:57 LightRailCoyote wrote:
On January 27 2013 00:48 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 21:19 KissBlade wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:15 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:49 Seuss wrote:
I give lessons on how to beat bots $10 an hour np.


Give it to the Tristana and Shyvana in this game:

http://i.imgur.com/k9pBrn0.jpg


Dude you were level 15 wtf did you expect? High ELO players in your bracket?


lol, actually, this is the Katarina in the game: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/67091

The other two are like lvl 5 terribads. Sigh.


Why are you posting about botgames in the first place? Least nteresting part of league of legends.

Bot games are the best, and superior on double IP weekends!

How do you see that? The bonus's from dommie matched play well more then make up for the loss win difference in going for bot game victories.

Bot game guaranteed victory. ~100 IP every 20 minutes. Dominion frustration, plus not guaranteed win.


I don't know what constant 20 minute bot games your playing but a lot of them can strech out to 45 minutes or so if you get a bad team with you. dommie games at the most will last 25ish minutes and will end well before that for good payouts.


You actually get more IP per time invested in a 40 minute game than a 20 minute one. The IP/minute spent in-game is roughly the same, but then you also had ~30 seconds of queue time and however long it took to select champions and load.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 26 2013 22:57 GMT
#2986
On January 27 2013 07:52 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:19 Sermokala wrote:
On January 27 2013 07:16 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:57 Sermokala wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:43 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 02:57 LightRailCoyote wrote:
On January 27 2013 00:48 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 21:19 KissBlade wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:15 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:49 Seuss wrote:
I give lessons on how to beat bots $10 an hour np.


Give it to the Tristana and Shyvana in this game:

http://i.imgur.com/k9pBrn0.jpg


Dude you were level 15 wtf did you expect? High ELO players in your bracket?


lol, actually, this is the Katarina in the game: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/67091

The other two are like lvl 5 terribads. Sigh.


Why are you posting about botgames in the first place? Least nteresting part of league of legends.

Bot games are the best, and superior on double IP weekends!

How do you see that? The bonus's from dommie matched play well more then make up for the loss win difference in going for bot game victories.

Bot game guaranteed victory. ~100 IP every 20 minutes. Dominion frustration, plus not guaranteed win.


I don't know what constant 20 minute bot games your playing but a lot of them can strech out to 45 minutes or so if you get a bad team with you. dommie games at the most will last 25ish minutes and will end well before that for good payouts.


You actually get more IP per time invested in a 40 minute game than a 20 minute one. The IP/minute spent in-game is roughly the same, but then you also had ~30 seconds of queue time and however long it took to select champions and load.


Yes but dommie games get an extra bonus for just being dommie games and those have a nice floor to them.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 26 2013 23:01 GMT
#2987
On January 27 2013 07:52 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:19 Sermokala wrote:
On January 27 2013 07:16 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:57 Sermokala wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:43 Irave wrote:
On January 27 2013 02:57 LightRailCoyote wrote:
On January 27 2013 00:48 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 21:19 KissBlade wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:15 Sufficiency wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:49 Seuss wrote:
I give lessons on how to beat bots $10 an hour np.


Give it to the Tristana and Shyvana in this game:

http://i.imgur.com/k9pBrn0.jpg


Dude you were level 15 wtf did you expect? High ELO players in your bracket?


lol, actually, this is the Katarina in the game: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/67091

The other two are like lvl 5 terribads. Sigh.


Why are you posting about botgames in the first place? Least nteresting part of league of legends.

Bot games are the best, and superior on double IP weekends!

How do you see that? The bonus's from dommie matched play well more then make up for the loss win difference in going for bot game victories.

Bot game guaranteed victory. ~100 IP every 20 minutes. Dominion frustration, plus not guaranteed win.


I don't know what constant 20 minute bot games your playing but a lot of them can strech out to 45 minutes or so if you get a bad team with you. dommie games at the most will last 25ish minutes and will end well before that for good payouts.


You actually get more IP per time invested in a 40 minute game than a 20 minute one. The IP/minute spent in-game is roughly the same, but then you also had ~30 seconds of queue time and however long it took to select champions and load.


Not entirely true. You get more IP/min with a win than with a loss.Therefore, it is desirable to quit the current game and start a new one.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 26 2013 23:11 GMT
#2988
On January 27 2013 03:33 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 02:49 Alaric wrote:
Random thoughts after seeing Eve's performances in the EU LCS qualifier:


League of health really concerns me. What made Eve so strong in s2 is that she could 100-0 somebody with her combo in soloQ, and that she could put whole teams low enough that her teammates could clean up/burst whatever health remained on key targets.
In s3 she's inherently less strong because even though stacking health is supposed not to be good against %HP damage, all of her kit isn't, meaning if you have more flat health remaining after her ult it does its job of decreasing her chances of 100-0ing you.
Also with items like BC working a lot better with dps than burst, and the lack of magic equivalent, it is a lot harder for the rest of her team too to burst down the remaining health on the opposing team.

I expect Eve to get a lot weaker if the tanky picks + stacking health meta roots in, regardless of the huge nerfs she received. And this also somewhat upsets me because it would be an exemple of the s3 modifications triggering unforeseen changes and Riot "tweaking" stuff before waiting for said changes to settle in.


(It ties in with the inherent weakness of burst in s3/health-stacking meta in general, but I thought that with the nerfs being sent Eve's way and the nature of her kit/what made her OP, the way she's performing now is a good indicator.
Also note that Elise does pretty well, arguably because of %health damage, but because she can spam it, so it's not burst.)

I'd say its not so much the health changes that necessarily made Eve weaker, but the changes in playstyle. At the end of Season 2, we saw a very split-push heavy, spread out way of playing the game, as exemplified by TPA's 3 lane pressure style, but also picked up on by many other teams. Eve thrives in this kind of environment because she applies strong solo gank pressure. She limits the strength of split-pushing, she counter-ganks for your solo-farming carries easily, etc.

S3 patch we see people just playing 5-man much earlier. We see this in the resurgence of AoE teamfight comps. Teams are grouping up very early, and gameplay is heavily teamfight-focused, which makes life more difficult for a gank-focused champ like Eve.

Wasn't she also considered OP because if fed/farmed she scaled really well with her ability to drop ~40% health (before taking MR into account) of a whole team, on top of sniping one of the squishies?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 26 2013 23:40 GMT
#2989
WHY DO PEOPLE TILT WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. I DON'T GET IT.

Seriously how can someone be fine for 5 minutes into the game and all through champ select, then all of a sudden as soon as someone dies turns into a mouth breathing window licker on the short bus. Stop letting emotions play for you solo q. You'll have fun. I promises.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
January 26 2013 23:47 GMT
#2990
On January 27 2013 08:40 Cixah wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE TILT WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. I DON'T GET IT.

Seriously how can someone be fine for 5 minutes into the game and all through champ select, then all of a sudden as soon as someone dies turns into a mouth breathing window licker on the short bus. Stop letting emotions play for you solo q. You'll have fun. I promises.


Why do people tilt when playing anything? Tilting is irrational by definition, pretty much.

People confuse me too though. Especially people who complain to the other team in All chat; as soon as you do that you've basically decided you would rather complain than win.
I am the Town Medic.
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
January 26 2013 23:53 GMT
#2991
On January 27 2013 08:40 Cixah wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE TILT WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. I DON'T GET IT.

Seriously how can someone be fine for 5 minutes into the game and all through champ select, then all of a sudden as soon as someone dies turns into a mouth breathing window licker on the short bus. Stop letting emotions play for you solo q. You'll have fun. I promises.


Especially at lower ELO, you pretty much have to be the team psychologist to keep people playing.
It's the single most frustrating part of this game, so many people have no mental fortitude whatsoever. Honestly though it's prevalent in real life as well, people lack gumption and prefer to feel sorry for themselves.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 26 2013 23:53 GMT
#2992
I don't know what games your playing but I just did a quick 14 minute game and a 21 minute game and got 78 and 87 ip for each of those. thats well under the pace of dommie games.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
spellsy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States418 Posts
January 27 2013 00:15 GMT
#2993
idk, what are your opinions on this? :

What I dislike most about LoL: The Community

Now, before we get into this circlejerk I do not mean the "toxic players". TBH, coming from a background in DotA / competitive side of WoW, the "toxic player" situation is rather tame. This post is about the communities that surround LoL, and the social relationships in-game.

Currently, I have my friends list divided into a few categories which somewhat symbolize my social relationships in this game. I have a competitive category, a content-creator category, a RL category, a general category, and a "Friend" category. While I am a serious gamer, I like to take games lightheartedly. I often prefer playing with friends on VOIP, chilling doing random crazy things or experimenting or just playing a standard game to relax. This is where my "Friends" category comes in, these are the people who I regularly hang out with and when I log onto LoL after a long day of class/work I check who is on and ask them to play.

However, as of the last few weeks I have noticed something in particular. Most of these people are not people who I met playing LoL, they are mostly friends from my previous historys in DotA or WoW. That despite playing WoW back in my middle years of High School, and here I am graduating college this semester, I have probably more friends from those connections than I have gained in my 2 years of playing LoL. And while, maybe this is just because I am taking in less friends, or being more anti-social or whatever, I have been thinking and I believe it is in part to the game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its a flaw in game design or that Riot should change something, but I've just found the LoL experience to be so impersonal. Every solo Q is with 9 random people, rarely running into the same person twice (until I got high elo). The communities are so big and over-saturated that only really content-creators and famous people stick out. There is very little memorable discussion (most of it is easy to digest, short and simple content with maybe the lowest levels of discussion), and even if there is you won't remember their names when you read their next comment on a post a week later. I've tried to find some decently sized community which I crave from being a forum-nerd back in DotA, but to no avail despite trying LoLreddit, solomid, team liquid, or even trying to create discussion on sites like lolking, lolpro, or other random blog sites.

I don't know if its just me, but I just find it a bit sad how I feel no real comradery between this community. Theres nobody who just wants to take a break from LoL for a bit and play ns2 with, or talk about spec ops: the line, or just link funny youtube videos. The social connections are almost simply based on performance, and people just want to hit the solo Q button again and again.

I don't know if this is actually a problem, or if its just me. And if it is a problem I don't know a solution, I'm just kinda sad .
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 00:27:30
January 27 2013 00:27 GMT
#2994
tr "game_bot_Sona_defeated" = "... :(" 
tr "game_bot_Sona_greeting" = "... :)"


Hahaha


http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01/110-pbe-update.html http://i.imgur.com/5NyvoO0.jpg
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2013 00:37 GMT
#2995
On January 27 2013 09:27 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
tr "game_bot_Sona_defeated" = "... :(" 
tr "game_bot_Sona_greeting" = "... :)"


Hahaha


http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01/110-pbe-update.html http://i.imgur.com/5NyvoO0.jpg


I'm highly amused by this.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 00:40:24
January 27 2013 00:39 GMT
#2996
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 27 2013 09:15 spellsy wrote:
idk, what are your opinions on this? :

What I dislike most about LoL: The Community

Now, before we get into this circlejerk I do not mean the "toxic players". TBH, coming from a background in DotA / competitive side of WoW, the "toxic player" situation is rather tame. This post is about the communities that surround LoL, and the social relationships in-game.

Currently, I have my friends list divided into a few categories which somewhat symbolize my social relationships in this game. I have a competitive category, a content-creator category, a RL category, a general category, and a "Friend" category. While I am a serious gamer, I like to take games lightheartedly. I often prefer playing with friends on VOIP, chilling doing random crazy things or experimenting or just playing a standard game to relax. This is where my "Friends" category comes in, these are the people who I regularly hang out with and when I log onto LoL after a long day of class/work I check who is on and ask them to play.

However, as of the last few weeks I have noticed something in particular. Most of these people are not people who I met playing LoL, they are mostly friends from my previous historys in DotA or WoW. That despite playing WoW back in my middle years of High School, and here I am graduating college this semester, I have probably more friends from those connections than I have gained in my 2 years of playing LoL. And while, maybe this is just because I am taking in less friends, or being more anti-social or whatever, I have been thinking and I believe it is in part to the game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its a flaw in game design or that Riot should change something, but I've just found the LoL experience to be so impersonal. Every solo Q is with 9 random people, rarely running into the same person twice (until I got high elo). The communities are so big and over-saturated that only really content-creators and famous people stick out. There is very little memorable discussion (most of it is easy to digest, short and simple content with maybe the lowest levels of discussion), and even if there is you won't remember their names when you read their next comment on a post a week later. I've tried to find some decently sized community which I crave from being a forum-nerd back in DotA, but to no avail despite trying LoLreddit, solomid, team liquid, or even trying to create discussion on sites like lolking, lolpro, or other random blog sites.

I don't know if its just me, but I just find it a bit sad how I feel no real comradery between this community. Theres nobody who just wants to take a break from LoL for a bit and play ns2 with, or talk about spec ops: the line, or just link funny youtube videos. The social connections are almost simply based on performance, and people just want to hit the solo Q button again and again.

I don't know if this is actually a problem, or if its just me. And if it is a problem I don't know a solution, I'm just kinda sad .


i think you want the mmo feeling, but this is just a multiplayer game, not a mmo. MMos are all abou the social aspect, multiplayer games about gameplay.


bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
January 27 2013 00:40 GMT
#2997
Considering on the forums, there is no way to differentiate oneself from another, aside from rioters, it's really hard to stick someone in memory, there is no image/signature to differentiate oneself there, or reddit. Lack of moderation and the sheer volume of spam and lack of categorization makes it impossible to discuss anything on the main forum without a red post, reddit for me has not liked discussions that take thought, and I haven't really hung around solomid much.

Isn't this a problem with all new games? Playing NS2, do you really remember specific people from the game? I only remember Morello, and that's because he's Morello.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
January 27 2013 00:46 GMT
#2998
On January 27 2013 08:40 Cixah wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE TILT WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. I DON'T GET IT.

Seriously how can someone be fine for 5 minutes into the game and all through champ select, then all of a sudden as soon as someone dies turns into a mouth breathing window licker on the short bus. Stop letting emotions play for you solo q. You'll have fun. I promises.

why do ppl tilt over ppl tilting in a video game chat box --> drag to bottom left . peaceful playing 24/7
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 27 2013 00:47 GMT
#2999
On January 27 2013 09:15 spellsy wrote:
idk, what are your opinions on this? :

What I dislike most about LoL: The Community

Now, before we get into this circlejerk I do not mean the "toxic players". TBH, coming from a background in DotA / competitive side of WoW, the "toxic player" situation is rather tame. This post is about the communities that surround LoL, and the social relationships in-game.

Currently, I have my friends list divided into a few categories which somewhat symbolize my social relationships in this game. I have a competitive category, a content-creator category, a RL category, a general category, and a "Friend" category. While I am a serious gamer, I like to take games lightheartedly. I often prefer playing with friends on VOIP, chilling doing random crazy things or experimenting or just playing a standard game to relax. This is where my "Friends" category comes in, these are the people who I regularly hang out with and when I log onto LoL after a long day of class/work I check who is on and ask them to play.

However, as of the last few weeks I have noticed something in particular. Most of these people are not people who I met playing LoL, they are mostly friends from my previous historys in DotA or WoW. That despite playing WoW back in my middle years of High School, and here I am graduating college this semester, I have probably more friends from those connections than I have gained in my 2 years of playing LoL. And while, maybe this is just because I am taking in less friends, or being more anti-social or whatever, I have been thinking and I believe it is in part to the game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its a flaw in game design or that Riot should change something, but I've just found the LoL experience to be so impersonal. Every solo Q is with 9 random people, rarely running into the same person twice (until I got high elo). The communities are so big and over-saturated that only really content-creators and famous people stick out. There is very little memorable discussion (most of it is easy to digest, short and simple content with maybe the lowest levels of discussion), and even if there is you won't remember their names when you read their next comment on a post a week later. I've tried to find some decently sized community which I crave from being a forum-nerd back in DotA, but to no avail despite trying LoLreddit, solomid, team liquid, or even trying to create discussion on sites like lolking, lolpro, or other random blog sites.

I don't know if its just me, but I just find it a bit sad how I feel no real comradery between this community. Theres nobody who just wants to take a break from LoL for a bit and play ns2 with, or talk about spec ops: the line, or just link funny youtube videos. The social connections are almost simply based on performance, and people just want to hit the solo Q button again and again.

I don't know if this is actually a problem, or if its just me. And if it is a problem I don't know a solution, I'm just kinda sad .

I don't really know what to say. I've never felt that way with teamliquid filling all my needs for it. whenever I want to go do something else I just go do it with my pony friends (even if most of them are dota fiends)
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
January 27 2013 00:47 GMT
#3000
What do Santa Nashor and the icon next to it (to the right) mean?

[image loading]
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV431
OGKoka 136
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 4m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.