• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:32
CEST 00:32
KST 07:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8955 users

[Patch 1.0.0.129: Fizz] General Discussion - Page 84

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 158 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
November 22 2011 15:04 GMT
#1661
On November 22 2011 23:34 shinarit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 23:11 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:06 shinarit wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:03 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 22:59 shinarit wrote:
Also, now we know that being the last pick doesnt mean you have the lowest Elo, its random for 2-5. spots.

False. When I duo queue with a friend with a lower Elo than mine, he is ALWAYS last pick. No random here.


Well, Riot says random. You say not, based on personal feelings (i dont think you make statistics). I believe them, sorry.

«personal feelings» are based from 20+ games. 20 times a one on 4 chance : 9,1*E-11% chance.

I must be a very lucky guy


Again, you didnt make statistics. Even if there was some occurence when your theory broke, you didnt realise, only the "and again!!" moments. Thats how brain works.
Also, as someone mentioned, maybe its just implemented now for the next patch.

You don't understand the word «always» ?
The legend of Darien lives on
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
November 22 2011 15:06 GMT
#1662
On November 22 2011 23:34 shinarit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 23:11 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:06 shinarit wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:03 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 22:59 shinarit wrote:
Also, now we know that being the last pick doesnt mean you have the lowest Elo, its random for 2-5. spots.

False. When I duo queue with a friend with a lower Elo than mine, he is ALWAYS last pick. No random here.


Well, Riot says random. You say not, based on personal feelings (i dont think you make statistics). I believe them, sorry.

«personal feelings» are based from 20+ games. 20 times a one on 4 chance : 9,1*E-11% chance.

I must be a very lucky guy


Again, you didnt make statistics. Even if there was some occurence when your theory broke, you didnt realise, only the "and again!!" moments. Thats how brain works.
Also, as someone mentioned, maybe its just implemented now for the next patch.

I am also much higher then my ranked friend who i duel que and im either First or second everytime and he is Always Always last
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 22 2011 15:07 GMT
#1663
How useful is the increased ward vision range? I believe wards already cover the whole area where you place them. Wouldn't an increased ward duration mastery be better?
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
November 22 2011 15:16 GMT
#1664
On November 23 2011 00:07 Sabin010 wrote:
How useful is the increased ward vision range? I believe wards already cover the whole area where you place them. Wouldn't an increased ward duration mastery be better?


Not very useful when it's only 5%
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 22 2011 15:18 GMT
#1665
On November 23 2011 00:07 Sabin010 wrote:
How useful is the increased ward vision range? I believe wards already cover the whole area where you place them. Wouldn't an increased ward duration mastery be better?

It's nothing:

[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
dooraven
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2820 Posts
November 22 2011 15:21 GMT
#1666
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/35702-MoMa_steps_down_from_SKLoL

MoMa is becoming like the MajOr of the Lol competetive scene.
Go go Alliance.
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
November 22 2011 15:23 GMT
#1667
On November 22 2011 21:44 spinesheath wrote:
So I tried to grab
Team Liquid A [TLA]
Team Liquid B [TLB]
but TLB was already in use... Well maybe someone from TL has it?
Tags have to be at least 3 letters, no special characters allowed.

If anyone wants TLA, PM me or something.

TLB is some random who wanted "team live badass"
team names also have to be unique so I went ahead and grabbed 'Team Liquid B' with the tag [lTLBl]
I'm thinking xTLBx or TLxB or something would actually look better than that (no special chars allowed so idk). Anyway you can only change the tag by disbanding the team and making a new one, and I found out too late that you can only create 3 teams per week, so if anyone wants this team (or just wants me to delete it so they can make a different tag) add me ingame and let me know
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 15:27:13
November 22 2011 15:26 GMT
#1668
+5% of any stat is a decent amount in this game.
The problem is:

There are no reasonable ward locations (that I know of) where +5% vision makes the difference between covering and not covering a key location (chokes etc).

Then again the tradeoff is 0.5% Movespeed on a single person on the team (if the mastery is team-wide, which I assume but don't know). That's no big deal either.

On November 23 2011 00:23 Flakes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 21:44 spinesheath wrote:
So I tried to grab
Team Liquid A [TLA]
Team Liquid B [TLB]
but TLB was already in use... Well maybe someone from TL has it?
Tags have to be at least 3 letters, no special characters allowed.

If anyone wants TLA, PM me or something.

TLB is some random who wanted "team live badass"
team names also have to be unique so I went ahead and grabbed 'Team Liquid B' with the tag [lTLBl]
I'm thinking xTLBx or TLxB or something would actually look better than that (no special chars allowed so idk). Anyway you can only change the tag by disbanding the team and making a new one, and I found out too late that you can only create 3 teams per week, so if anyone wants this team (or just wants me to delete it so they can make a different tag) add me ingame and let me know

God, NO!
x means noob.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
rob.au
Profile Joined May 2010
1087 Posts
November 22 2011 15:26 GMT
#1669
On November 23 2011 00:21 dooraven wrote:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/35702-MoMa_steps_down_from_SKLoL

MoMa is becoming like the MajOr of the Lol competetive scene.


In otherwords MoMa can't play bruiser.
dooraven
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2820 Posts
November 22 2011 15:29 GMT
#1670
On November 23 2011 00:26 rob.au wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 00:21 dooraven wrote:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/35702-MoMa_steps_down_from_SKLoL

MoMa is becoming like the MajOr of the Lol competetive scene.


In otherwords MoMa can't play bruiser.


I really don't know why you'd join a team that needs a solo top if you can't play it lol.
Go go Alliance.
byFd
Profile Joined May 2006
Germany620 Posts
November 22 2011 15:29 GMT
#1671
For team tags, only numbers and letters are allowed? no spaces?
(>°_°)>
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 15:32:28
November 22 2011 15:31 GMT
#1672
On November 23 2011 00:26 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 00:23 Flakes wrote:
On November 22 2011 21:44 spinesheath wrote:
So I tried to grab
Team Liquid A [TLA]
Team Liquid B [TLB]
but TLB was already in use... Well maybe someone from TL has it?
Tags have to be at least 3 letters, no special characters allowed.

If anyone wants TLA, PM me or something.

TLB is some random who wanted "team live badass"
team names also have to be unique so I went ahead and grabbed 'Team Liquid B' with the tag [lTLBl]
I'm thinking xTLBx or TLxB or something would actually look better than that (no special chars allowed so idk). Anyway you can only change the tag by disbanding the team and making a new one, and I found out too late that you can only create 3 teams per week, so if anyone wants this team (or just wants me to delete it so they can make a different tag) add me ingame and let me know

God, NO!
x means noob.

Well then I guess TL1 or TL2 would've made more sense... I just got back from all-nighter--> exam so I'm not feeling that creative, and I don't have another lvl 30 account to do it on
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
November 22 2011 15:32 GMT
#1673
On November 23 2011 00:04 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 23:34 shinarit wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:11 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:06 shinarit wrote:
On November 22 2011 23:03 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 22 2011 22:59 shinarit wrote:
Also, now we know that being the last pick doesnt mean you have the lowest Elo, its random for 2-5. spots.

False. When I duo queue with a friend with a lower Elo than mine, he is ALWAYS last pick. No random here.


Well, Riot says random. You say not, based on personal feelings (i dont think you make statistics). I believe them, sorry.

«personal feelings» are based from 20+ games. 20 times a one on 4 chance : 9,1*E-11% chance.

I must be a very lucky guy


Again, you didnt make statistics. Even if there was some occurence when your theory broke, you didnt realise, only the "and again!!" moments. Thats how brain works.
Also, as someone mentioned, maybe its just implemented now for the next patch.

You don't understand the word «always» ?


I understand that you feel always. Read, learn, get more clever.
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
November 22 2011 15:35 GMT
#1674
Maybe they should change Scout to extend duration, idk.

As for placements in ranked, the difference in your ELO and your friend already stretches out the range. The client is probably looking for people in between to give your team as small and as consistent ELO range as possible.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
November 22 2011 15:40 GMT
#1675
On November 23 2011 00:35 Gahlo wrote:
Maybe they should change Scout to extend duration, idk.

I would like that better.
Scout could also increase the HP a ward has (from 3 to 4 lol). Although that might even be too good for a 1 point rank 2 mastery.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 16:14:20
November 22 2011 15:44 GMT
#1676
I think they actually changed how ordering works for premade draft queue normals. It was originally completely random, regardless of Elo, who joined when, who made the group, etc. My last like 9 out of 10 group queues I've been fp, but once I wasn't. I'm pretty confident I'm above the guy who ended up 1st. I don't know how it works now, but it seems less random.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
November 22 2011 15:58 GMT
#1677
On November 23 2011 00:40 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 00:35 Gahlo wrote:
Maybe they should change Scout to extend duration, idk.

I would like that better.
Scout could also increase the HP a ward has (from 3 to 4 lol). Although that might even be too good for a 1 point rank 2 mastery.


Why would you want wards to get stronger???

They should be nerfed like hell D:
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 16:25:39
November 22 2011 16:04 GMT
#1678
Tried a few jungling today, damn, im so horrible. Can someone give me some tips? Heres where I have trouble on

1) Early ganking, dont know when to do them
2) Ganking in general, when should I be doing them? When the opponent pushed half the lane or more?
3) Sitting in bushes for about <= 20-30 seconds, is this bad? Should I never do this?
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 22 2011 16:09 GMT
#1679
So the next champion is Iorek Byrnison...

I don't know if there's a way I'm not gonna insta-buy that shit.
whole lies with a half smile
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
November 22 2011 16:11 GMT
#1680
On November 23 2011 01:04 RogerX wrote:
Tried a few jungling today, damn, im so horrible. Can someone give me some tips? Heres where I have trouble on

1) Early ganking, dont know when to do them
2) Ganking in general, when should I be doing them? When the opponent pushed half the lane or more?
3) Sitting in bushes for about <= 1 min, is this bad? Should I never do this?

play jungle GP yo, never gank, farm farm farm zzzz, use ulti to gank and get a double kill np

get atma and game is over
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O169
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 169
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever294
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1715
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee204
ViBE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick743
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra958
Other Games
• imaqtpie903
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 28m
Patches Events
16h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 28m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.