• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8984 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 115

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 141 Next
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
August 31 2016 15:23 GMT
#2281
That's worse than me ! ;-)
I went from Diamond 5 to Plat 4 with a positive winrate, because of these !
Now I'm winning them again so I'm on my way to Diamond 5 (so that my 3 accounts are Diamond this season).

Motherfox > I think a few heroes tend to lead to this behavior. Gazlowe is one, but Zeratul is the one I encoutered the most. And of course, Nova, from what we can read everywhere.

Oh by the way, she's in every fucking QM right now, always in the other team. While that's good training to play vs cloakies, it's getting very annoying. I should solo queue as Khara to troll the Novas.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 16:01:28
August 31 2016 15:52 GMT
#2282
Nova is an interesting QM issue. I've been working a smurf up in QM, and it is actually very easy to carry a team of noobs *generally*, even while I am playing gazlowe every game. But if the enemy team has a nova, I know it will be difficult. It just isn't that hard to play nova against new players who are out of position all the time. I suspect this is one of the reasons she is an early favorite hero of many.

Kind of the opposite of a QQ--- but speaking of that gazlowe smurf account, I had a rather ego-boosting moment a week ago when a li-ming with the name "papasmurf" was on the other team on dragonshire. Our team early on said "watch out this li-ming is a smurf, he's really good". I said with confidence "don't worry, I'm a smurf too". Proceeded to play a dumb flanking-style gazlowe with full combo
gravbomb the stupid li-ming every fight when she popped off disintegrate and we won by a landslide. She also had way too much confidence--- tried to gank me in mid when I had about ten turrets set up in a massive network. She died soooo fast loool.
Don't Panic
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 21:03:07
August 31 2016 21:01 GMT
#2283
Sigh. Come back after a while with a friend. Wants to play Cho'Gall. Sure why not.

[image loading]

How do you manage to die that many times guys?
And how does Azmo manage to get the lowest siege damage of all heroes (he went full beam build).
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-07 01:47:53
September 07 2016 00:50 GMT
#2284
I'm not even particularly mad, but I am confused

Is Sylvanas bad or something? This dude was just like flat out, "Dont pick Sylvanas. We need assassins. Good ones." When our first pick was going to go Sylv or KT.

Sylv is still really good right? I'm not missing something?

EDIT: I dunno what league Im in but these people have no idea what they're doing. :/
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
September 07 2016 02:48 GMT
#2285
She's a pretty solid first pick on Shrines, BoE and Tomb. Other than that she can fill pretty much most compositions later on in the draft and has value on pretty much every map.

I'd wager most people are against her because she has the specialist tag and consequently bad players see her as a split pusher. Which is wrong. She's a ranged dps. An extremely aggressive, frontline ranged dps if you're me with Windrunner...
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 07 2016 03:08 GMT
#2286
I think it is just the Specialist tag, and now Im down three games because I must be in like Silver, and I play Tank.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-07 08:09:01
September 07 2016 08:07 GMT
#2287
After reading a lot about Sylv here, and asking for help in the other thread, I started take her as my go-to ranged DPS (when I cannot take Nova without being destroyed by my team) and she's very good, and works on every map, with every team, unless you cannot afford a squishy. Picture her as a more aggressive Valla, without the tank busting, with 2 game winning ultimates and a game winning trait if you get 1 boss.

I got a superb free loss on Shrines yesterday. A guy 1st picks Rexxar, and he wouldn't talk in draft to help us build the team ("I solo tank", "I need a bruiser", "I'll split all game"...) . So we get a tank because Thrall bosses everyone in draft (which was bad IMO, we needed more like a bruiser). Rexxar sucked except in fights, because our retards opponent would focus Misha all the time. He didn't solo camps, he couldn't stay alive in lanes... I don't know why he picked Rexxar at all.

After the game I talked with Thrall, I wanted to tell him how us 2 had to carry the team (he was good) instead of insulting the idiots like he did. Then he says "Noooo! I'm with the retard again, he's 1st picking Gazlowe!". I'm glad I waited to launch a new game.
Some people just should PVE all day in QM or AI.

Yesterday evening, I just had time to launch 1 QM. Illidan disconnects the first minute, never comes back. Kerrigan disconnects after 8 minutes, never comes back. Hammer wants us to surrender so he sits in core pinging the 2 bots so that they stay with him, when I try to ping them he insta get them back. Well, I have other things to manage than pinging bots, and he only has this to do so he wins the pinging game.
That infuriated me. Forcing 2 bots to stay in core just to make your 2 allies surrender even though they don't want to. Reported that guy although I only wanted to report the leavers.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-07 21:27:32
September 07 2016 18:53 GMT
#2288
God all fucking mighty, can I get a team that isn't actively retarded, I'm trying real hard to be positive but when people focus Dehaka with Morales beam on him ALL FUCKIN' GAME I get really irritated.

Fuck this, I'm playing Raynor exclusively.

EDIT: Two games after, I've played once as Raynor and am roped into playing Anub because I KNOW they'll all get oneshot by Chromie all game long if I dont soak her skillshots

Lol, I think this is Silver League. People here are nuts

Cockiest terrible Sonya of all time
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-08 02:22:10
September 08 2016 01:55 GMT
#2289
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 08 2016 07:32 GMT
#2290
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit

cuz Chromie can't reliably land her entire combo (unless maphacking vs hammer) without loop that can be cleansed out
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
September 08 2016 09:52 GMT
#2291
Hero Damage Auriel: 21k
Hero Damage Lunara: 23k
Lunara blaming Auriel all game for having no heal ? Fucking joke. Auriel healed poorly, but if you have as much DPS as Lunara as your healer, you clearly shall not play Lunara.

Oh, and I lost a game vs 4 assassins 1 healer. Everyone laughed in draft, so when the game began they didn't understand they had to play safe because of the opponent's insane DPS. Lili didn't realize she wasn't a warrior until it was way too late. KT died 9 times because he sucked of course, but especially because Johanna was always soloing camps (I asked her not to a few times, got insulted).
I beg them to just play safe and play their roles (Lili healer, Johanna protect her people, KT keep dying like an idiot but at least have some DPS) but no. It's more fun to be in their backline as Johanna and Sonya while Illidan + Thrall murder your backline.
We lost to a fucking no warrior team and I couldn't do anything. I was Sylvanas, they wouldn't let me rotate 2 lanes until 8 minutes in (I was asking for the 3rd time...) and it was already level 10 vs 8.

That one hurt. A lot.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 08 2016 16:02 GMT
#2292
On September 08 2016 16:32 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit

cuz Chromie can't reliably land her entire combo (unless maphacking vs hammer) without loop that can be cleansed out


You can cleanse Loop of Bullshit?

Thank you, this is good to know
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
September 08 2016 16:36 GMT
#2293
On September 09 2016 01:02 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 16:32 Ej_ wrote:
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit

cuz Chromie can't reliably land her entire combo (unless maphacking vs hammer) without loop that can be cleansed out


You can cleanse Loop of Bullshit?

Thank you, this is good to know


the cleanse needs to land so that it is in effect when the loop would trigger. (if you cleanse too early it will have no effect)
Don't Panic
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
September 08 2016 16:37 GMT
#2294
On September 08 2016 18:52 Leolio wrote:
Hero Damage Auriel: 21k
Hero Damage Lunara: 23k
Lunara blaming Auriel all game for having no heal ? Fucking joke. Auriel healed poorly, but if you have as much DPS as Lunara as your healer, you clearly shall not play Lunara.


How long was the game? you can reasonably get like 3-4k hero damage in the early laning phase with no effort at all as lunara.
Don't Panic
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
September 08 2016 17:38 GMT
#2295
5 games, 5 losses, 2 of them for the very same reason:
Tychus decides to feed intentionally and runs straight into the enemy team whenever he respawns. Same player in both games, reported him every time.
Demoted to D3 -.-
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
September 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#2296
On September 09 2016 01:02 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 16:32 Ej_ wrote:
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit

cuz Chromie can't reliably land her entire combo (unless maphacking vs hammer) without loop that can be cleansed out


You can cleanse Loop of Bullshit?

Thank you, this is good to know


You can also just stun chromie while she's waiting to land the combo (or just like hard engage on them etc)

there's a reason she's not that competitive
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
September 09 2016 09:57 GMT
#2297
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit


If I see a Chromie picked I always try to go for Sonya
You can 100-0 Chromie pretty easy with her, specially if you go Leap (which I love <3)
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
September 09 2016 12:58 GMT
#2298
On September 09 2016 01:37 MotherFox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 18:52 Leolio wrote:
Hero Damage Auriel: 21k
Hero Damage Lunara: 23k
Lunara blaming Auriel all game for having no heal ? Fucking joke. Auriel healed poorly, but if you have as much DPS as Lunara as your healer, you clearly shall not play Lunara.


How long was the game? you can reasonably get like 3-4k hero damage in the early laning phase with no effort at all as lunara.


A bit short but not THAT short I'd say, 16 minutes according to hotslogs. Thrall had 50 k damage without feeding, so you can expect Lunara to out DPS your own healer. ^^
http://www.hotslogs.com/Replays/ShareReplay?ReplayID=84647871
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 09 2016 15:30 GMT
#2299
On September 09 2016 18:57 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 10:55 Zambrah wrote:
I ACTUALLY got 100 - 0'ed by Chromie in an instant, how is that allowed to be a part of the game.

It actively makes Battlefield of Eternity compete with Towers of Doom for Maps I Like The Least.

EDIT: Its some Pre-Nerf Li Ming quality bullshit


If I see a Chromie picked I always try to go for Sonya
You can 100-0 Chromie pretty easy with her, specially if you go Leap (which I love <3)


Honestly if I can convince the draft I'd be down for Medivh + Sonya to truly just wreck Chromie's life forever
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
September 10 2016 23:32 GMT
#2300
Had a Chromie in HL who ignored the fact the enemy team had a Nova and Li-Ming and happily frolicked about whilst at half health or less. Nova had a field day. Chrome also had no idea how to use Temporal Loop. She'd cast it on an enemy hero and that was that. The timer would hit zero, the target would be brought back and then no follow-up at all from her.
Why pick the damn thing if you don't know how to use it? In HL no less. Just pick the other ult and slow the enemy team.

Also had a suicidal Sonya in the same game who thought she could 1v5 the enemy team with Whirlwind.
She had first pick on Infernal Shrines and I suggested Sylvanas or possibly even Kerrigan or at the very least something with a little AoE damage like KT or a tank like Johanna (which I ended up picking). Never said a word and just silently chose Sonya. That in itself isn't bad (Whirlwind is decent on the shrines) but this Sonya was. Over 10 deaths. Ugh.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
League of Legends
Doublelift4239
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 494
ViBE235
Livibee186
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1302
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Patches Events
14h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 24m
OSC
22h 24m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.