• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 19

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 06 2016 23:00 GMT
#361
On January 05 2016 22:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 16:01 Larkin wrote:
Eurgh, sucky week. I was really hoping for Abathur, Rexxar or Artanis, since they (and Lunara) are the only heroes I don't have at 5+ yet.

As I'm nearing 1500 games it's dawning on me I own practically every hero I want at the moment... Blizz hurry up and release new ones pls, just say yolo to balance and release 10 at once, who cares, just give me more!

They gotta keep you thirsty and milk you wallet for $10 bucks just often enough that you don't register that you just spent ten bucks on Lunara.


I've yet to spend real money on this game - but surely if they released a bunch of heroes at once they'd be more likely to get people to spend real money because they want all the new heroes and can't afford them all with gold?
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
January 11 2016 19:39 GMT
#362
Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: January 12 - January 18
  • Malfurion
  • Valla
  • Diablo
  • Tychus
  • Artanis
  • Butcher

  • Kael'thas (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
  • Arthas (7)
  • Sgt. Hammer (12)
  • Brightwing (15)
Writer
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 11 2016 19:43 GMT
#363
I think /r/heroesofthestorm put it nicely when it was put:

  • Not Nova
  • Not Nova
  • Not Nova
  • Not Nova
  • Not Nova
  • Not Nova

  • Not Nova (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
  • Not Nova (7)
  • Not Nova (12)
  • Not Nova (15)

Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
January 11 2016 20:28 GMT
#364
Not bad, can play some Butcher who I will never buy while he is 10k, been considering getting Sgt Hammer for a while as looks like a hero who can be devastating in the hands of a skilled user with a team who cooperates. Tychus is dirt cheap and looks reasonably fun but I see flaming when he gets picked in HL. Own the rest.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 11 2016 20:56 GMT
#365
Tychus suffers from, "other heroes do the same thing I do better," syndrome.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 12 2016 02:45 GMT
#366
Yea Tychus is just a bit underwhelming but buff incoming.

At least I can get Artanis to 5, had him on 4 for a while. Nothing else to do with this rotation... still waiting for next Abathur week.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Jenia6109
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Russian Federation1613 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 11:04:32
January 12 2016 11:04 GMT
#367
On January 12 2016 05:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Tychus suffers from, "other heroes do the same thing I do better," syndrome.

Even Morales has a grenade but better ;D
INnoVation TY Maru | Classic Stats Dear sOs Zest herO | Rogue Dark soO
Talaris
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland766 Posts
January 12 2016 11:29 GMT
#368
On January 12 2016 20:04 Jenia6109 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 05:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Tychus suffers from, "other heroes do the same thing I do better," syndrome.

Even Morales has a grenade but better ;D


Tychus more sexy though
-= Jaedong // HerO // HasuObs // Best // Rush =-
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 14:54:14
January 18 2016 14:48 GMT
#369
    * Li Li
    * ETC
    * Falstad
    * Zagara
    * Stiches
    * Kharazim
    * Nazeebo
    * Tassadar
    * Rexxar
    * Lunara


I'm a bit surprised they would put Lunara out as early as this, but will make for some interesting games for people who don't own her hopping too far into towers.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
January 18 2016 17:59 GMT
#370
I'm pretty sure this is the same time that they've been putting all the newer heroes on rotation for the first time, a week or two after the next hero comes out.
Writer
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 18 2016 18:07 GMT
#371
Time to play Zeratul in QM then XD
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
January 18 2016 18:46 GMT
#372
I wonder if it has anything to do with data. I mean, you would hope they realise Rexxar and particularly Lunara are quite bad by now, but they are so rarely picked at a good level of Hero League you aren't going to learn much from the stats there. Conversely at random quick match games you would hope they don't read into things too much.

Fairly difficult to test I would imagine.

Still, Rexxar should be fun to try, already own Lunara and love her but don't get to use her much for fear of at least one teammate losing their shit before the game starts.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 18:52:16
January 18 2016 18:51 GMT
#373
Could well just be a way to get information about balance changes, if I were Blizz I'd want actual numbers in the chaos of throwing her out for free rather than the qqing done on /r/heroes etc etc etc.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 12:03:09
January 25 2016 12:02 GMT
#374
    Raynor
    Muradin
    Uther
    Leoric
    Gazlowe
    Kerrigan
    Sonya (Available after player level 5)
    Sylvanas (Available after player level 7)
    Lt. Morales (Available after player level 12)
    Illidan (Available after player level 15)
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 25 2016 14:04 GMT
#375
One day... Abathur will be free again...
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 25 2016 14:17 GMT
#376
A whole week of "Focus Morales," and bad Illidans XD. It has been a while since Abathur, TLV even longer.

    Hero Last Rotation
    Lost Vikings 36 Weeks
    Abathur 24 Weeks
    Cho'Gall 10 Weeks
    Zeratul 6 Weeks
    Chen 5 Weeks
    Murky 5 Weeks
    Tyrael 5 Weeks
    Jaina 4 Weeks
    Johanna 4 Weeks


SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 25 2016 14:47 GMT
#377
Just purchased TLV and having a blast. Its really hard though on QM cus against some comps (Nova!!!!!!!!!) or Maps they suck T_T
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 14:52:40
January 25 2016 14:52 GMT
#378
On January 25 2016 23:47 SC2Toastie wrote:
Just purchased TLV and having a blast. Its really hard though on QM cus against some comps (Nova!!!!!!!!!) or Maps they suck T_T

I got them to 9 and I've not yet taken them out into QM even XD. I love them, but I'm of the opinion if I'm not able to keep em alive against AI adept AI, I wouldn't enjoy them in QM just yet.

As a substitute for annoying specialists, I've been playing Murky in QM all the time.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 25 2016 14:57 GMT
#379
On January 25 2016 23:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2016 23:47 SC2Toastie wrote:
Just purchased TLV and having a blast. Its really hard though on QM cus against some comps (Nova!!!!!!!!!) or Maps they suck T_T

I got them to 9 and I've not yet taken them out into QM even XD. I love them, but I'm of the opinion if I'm not able to keep em alive against AI adept AI, I wouldn't enjoy them in QM just yet.

As a substitute for annoying specialists, I've been playing Murky in QM all the time.

What. Lv 9 on vs AI experience gains? You must have a lot of time on your hands......

Though I feel like vs QM its easier. I do a better job of predicting human behavior over the bots :p
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
January 25 2016 15:03 GMT
#380
Shall we start a "I'm too afraid to play TLV in QM" ? Would get a lot of members quickly. :-)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14245
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 104
Hyuk 69
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 952
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g8459
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King42
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1171
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur175
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
INu's Battles
13h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.