• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12251 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 18

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
December 22 2015 08:18 GMT
#341
On December 22 2015 06:50 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
When will Lunara drop in price? A week from now?

If you wanted to buy her... you are the lucky one

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/20042826746
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
December 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#342
lol. Good to know. I already though about buying her for 15k :o
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
December 22 2015 12:04 GMT
#343
Haha sweet! :D
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2011 Posts
December 22 2015 15:37 GMT
#344
Need to level up murky to 5, but I have no idea about playing him, so I am unsure if I want to be that evil to my teammates, mrglglglglgl spam this week...
Buff the siegetank
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
December 22 2015 16:31 GMT
#345
On December 23 2015 00:37 Slydie wrote:
Need to level up murky to 5, but I have no idea about playing him, so I am unsure if I want to be that evil to my teammates, mrglglglglgl spam this week...


This is what vs AI is for!
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
karazax
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3737 Posts
December 22 2015 16:37 GMT
#346
Yep and guides: http://www.icy-veins.com/heroes/murky-build-guide
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
December 22 2015 18:27 GMT
#347
Kharazim is so badass, I can see myself buying him and feeding in HL thinking I'm amazing.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
December 22 2015 19:19 GMT
#348
On December 23 2015 00:37 Slydie wrote:
Need to level up murky to 5, but I have no idea about playing him, so I am unsure if I want to be that evil to my teammates, mrglglglglgl spam this week...


Queue up AI and see how fast you can split push to win. Thats what I do to level my specialists for fun. :D
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
December 22 2015 20:49 GMT
#349
On December 23 2015 03:27 Immersion_ wrote:
Kharazim is so badass, I can see myself buying him and feeding in HL thinking I'm amazing.


Kharazim is the best! The key is just not over committing with your dashes and always saving one to escape ^^. And of course, ALWAYS BE ATTACKING SOMETHING .
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
December 22 2015 23:41 GMT
#350
Murky poisoning...
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
December 23 2015 10:21 GMT
#351
On December 23 2015 05:49 SC2John wrote:
Kharazim is the best! The key is just not over committing with your dashes and always saving one to escape ^^. And of course, ALWAYS BE ATTACKING SOMETHING .


We all know that moment, when your Assassins tell you to NOT focus the tank but the enemys DD's....

i'm the heal FFS, i attack whatever the hell i want! lol
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
December 23 2015 17:57 GMT
#352
So Blizzard went ahead and posted the rotation for next week since it'll be the holidays.

Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: December 29 - January 4

  • Li Li
  • E.T.C.
  • Johanna
  • Uther
  • Nazeebo
  • Jaina
  • Gazlowe (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
  • Falstad (Slot unlocked at Player Level 7)
  • Tassadar (Slot unlocked at Player Level 12)
  • Illidan (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15)
Writer
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-04 15:28:55
January 04 2016 15:28 GMT
#353
Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: January 5 - January 11
  • Raynor
  • Muradin
  • Rehgar
  • Anub'arak
  • Thrall
  • Azmodan

  • Tyrande (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
  • Sylvanas (7)
  • Leoric (12)
  • Nova (15)
Writer
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
January 04 2016 15:52 GMT
#354
Man I hate Nova free week! At least we can troll QM by either hard countering or picking her and actually not sucking. ;-)
Thanks for sharing.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 04 2016 19:04 GMT
#355
Tassadar week with Nova about.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-04 19:18:10
January 04 2016 19:17 GMT
#356
Not the best week, was hoping for Lunara but it's probably a bit early.

Been a while since I played Azmo or Sylvanas and can level Leoric from 1-5 but not massively interested in trying to buy on any of those.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 05 2016 07:01 GMT
#357
Eurgh, sucky week. I was really hoping for Abathur, Rexxar or Artanis, since they (and Lunara) are the only heroes I don't have at 5+ yet.

As I'm nearing 1500 games it's dawning on me I own practically every hero I want at the moment... Blizz hurry up and release new ones pls, just say yolo to balance and release 10 at once, who cares, just give me more!
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
January 05 2016 07:57 GMT
#358
Hell no. Im so far away from complete hero pool
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 05 2016 13:12 GMT
#359
On January 05 2016 16:01 Larkin wrote:
Eurgh, sucky week. I was really hoping for Abathur, Rexxar or Artanis, since they (and Lunara) are the only heroes I don't have at 5+ yet.

As I'm nearing 1500 games it's dawning on me I own practically every hero I want at the moment... Blizz hurry up and release new ones pls, just say yolo to balance and release 10 at once, who cares, just give me more!

They gotta keep you thirsty and milk you wallet for $10 bucks just often enough that you don't register that you just spent ten bucks on Lunara.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
January 06 2016 17:28 GMT
#360
On January 05 2016 16:01 Larkin wrote:
Eurgh, sucky week. I was really hoping for Abathur, Rexxar or Artanis, since they (and Lunara) are the only heroes I don't have at 5+ yet.

As I'm nearing 1500 games it's dawning on me I own practically every hero I want at the moment... Blizz hurry up and release new ones pls, just say yolo to balance and release 10 at once, who cares, just give me more!


Yep, if they don't release another hero soon, I'll be approaching the point, where I can buy every hero for 15'000 gold as soon as they are released, very soon. And I doubt that's Blizzard's intention, tbh.
But... I'd assume right now is the Cho'Gall release week? So, we kind of have to wait another ~3 weeks 'til the next one arrives?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38462
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 0
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 15m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.