• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7836 users

Heroes Large General Thread - Page 147

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
9055 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 453 Next
Add yourself in the TL Player list if you want to play with TL people, and /join teamliquid channel ingame. Also check out the new Heroes Liquipedia.
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
October 21 2014 10:08 GMT
#2921
So this is the 4th day since I've gotten into alpha and I haven't played it for 2 days. It feels like one of those mobile racing games where you grind and grind the same thing over and over to get that most expensive car... but when you actually get it you realize there is nothing left to do and you uninstall it without even driving the car.

The problems I stated here 3 days ago are still there, you can say its a different game to dota and that its more 'objective based' but the fact remains that there really isn't anything to do nor can you make a difference even if you are mechanically miles ahead of the other team. I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world. Thats what I get out of this game.

All 5 of you don't need to be good, only 1 guy needs to be good and know exactly what is going on. Its just not my cup of tea, I will check for patches but this game need fundamental changes for me to log into Battle.net again.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
October 21 2014 10:09 GMT
#2922
On October 21 2014 19:00 Dismay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:39 Pandemona wrote:
Pretty much the only team left to be announced for the blizzcon invitational is the EG team right? Only team left to be "picked up" is Snowflake?
IdrA back on EG incoming?

Anyone got an idea when EG will announce their roster btw?

Sometime this month is all I know. There was an 'October' in the hype video for a couple of frames. There was also 'he returns' so yeah, IdrA and LZ's team. I'm just curious if it's only a temporary thing for Blizzcon or if they're officially acquired for now.


Oh awesome, i didn't see the video :33333333
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#2923
On October 21 2014 19:08 zeo wrote:
So this is the 4th day since I've gotten into alpha and I haven't played it for 2 days. It feels like one of those mobile racing games where you grind and grind the same thing over and over to get that most expensive car... but when you actually get it you realize there is nothing left to do and you uninstall it without even driving the car.

The problems I stated here 3 days ago are still there, you can say its a different game to dota and that its more 'objective based' but the fact remains that there really isn't anything to do nor can you make a difference even if you are mechanically miles ahead of the other team. I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world. Thats what I get out of this game.

All 5 of you don't need to be good, only 1 guy needs to be good and know exactly what is going on. Its just not my cup of tea, I will check for patches but this game need fundamental changes for me to log into Battle.net again.


I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world


Then do it an earn the easy esports money..
Such an arrogant thing to say, srsly.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 21 2014 11:20 GMT
#2924
On October 21 2014 19:08 zeo wrote:
So this is the 4th day since I've gotten into alpha and I haven't played it for 2 days. It feels like one of those mobile racing games where you grind and grind the same thing over and over to get that most expensive car... but when you actually get it you realize there is nothing left to do and you uninstall it without even driving the car.

The problems I stated here 3 days ago are still there, you can say its a different game to dota and that its more 'objective based' but the fact remains that there really isn't anything to do nor can you make a difference even if you are mechanically miles ahead of the other team. I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world. Thats what I get out of this game.

All 5 of you don't need to be good, only 1 guy needs to be good and know exactly what is going on. Its just not my cup of tea, I will check for patches but this game need fundamental changes for me to log into Battle.net again.

lol
no you couldn't.
stop talking
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 21 2014 11:27 GMT
#2925
the frustration of considering yourself good in a game that you think is superior and then you get destroyed on the low level in the other one and don't even want to try it anymore. Lots of games have stories like that.
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 11:37:13
October 21 2014 11:35 GMT
#2926
On October 21 2014 19:27 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:08 zeo wrote:
So this is the 4th day since I've gotten into alpha and I haven't played it for 2 days. It feels like one of those mobile racing games where you grind and grind the same thing over and over to get that most expensive car... but when you actually get it you realize there is nothing left to do and you uninstall it without even driving the car.

The problems I stated here 3 days ago are still there, you can say its a different game to dota and that its more 'objective based' but the fact remains that there really isn't anything to do nor can you make a difference even if you are mechanically miles ahead of the other team. I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world. Thats what I get out of this game.

All 5 of you don't need to be good, only 1 guy needs to be good and know exactly what is going on. Its just not my cup of tea, I will check for patches but this game need fundamental changes for me to log into Battle.net again.


Show nested quote +
I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world


Then do it an earn the easy esports money..
Such an arrogant thing to say, srsly.

Just need one guy who knows what he's doing and you can beat a team much much more mechanically better than you (provided they don't have someone calling the shots). Maybe the 'beat any team in the world within a week' is stretching it a bit, would need a bit more time to gel properly. Its just the way the game is made, its in alpha. If it was perfect the way it is it wouldn't be in alpha.
On October 21 2014 20:27 FeyFey wrote:
the frustration of considering yourself good in a game that you think is superior and then you get destroyed on the low level in the other one and don't even want to try it anymore. Lots of games have stories like that.

I'm not good at dota, I'm 4k mmr.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 13:27:05
October 21 2014 13:08 GMT
#2927
No, not at all. People play World of Tanks competitively with like 17 people watching, it's fine. Idra, specifically, is going from being a big name in a scene so competitive the top players are beyond the comprehension of even highly competent gamers to a scene with huge question marks attached. Competitively it's a huge step down. For me I look at him as a fallen professional and from that perspective it's pretty sad, "pathetic" if you will, but if you are looking at him as a person it's an entirely different discussion. He's not, like, the most well-liked dude in the world so how much empathy people have for his humanity will vary greatly.


I believe that World of Tanks is is a terrible esport becasue its just boring to watch, but that is somewhat irrelevant to its (mechanical) skill cap. When I look at Heroes of the Storm I definitely feel that it has many of the unpredictaiblity-moments from LOL and DOTA which adds alot of excitement to viewers. It's still a bit confusing to watch for new players, and this is where Sc2 has an advantage as its easier to watch as a new player. But I think - in terms of esport - it has an advantage over LOL/DOTA as the pace of the game seems much better.

That said, I still believe that you need to be able identify a high level of (mechanical/micro-based) skill of the players when watching it. I think that a big part of the excitement of watching Sc2, MOBA's/normal sports is that you can see when a player does something really impressive. If we look at last-hitting/denying/Sc2 macro-mechanics, I think neither is a particualrly interesting way of seperating player skill. I think stuff like casting an ability, and seeing the enemy try to avoid that ability while the enemy is also gearing up to make an attack is the most exciting way to increase the mechanical/micro-based skill cap.

So the problem I have with your thesis that HOTS has a low skill cap is that you haven't really argued why HOTS fails in this regard. Why does HOTS not have this micro-depht which could give it an almost infinitive skillcap?
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 21 2014 13:11 GMT
#2928
On October 21 2014 18:06 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:49 KeksX wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:19 ahswtini wrote:
On October 21 2014 15:16 KeksX wrote:
Question:
Will there be an "all heroes" mode? Or will it be a straight up copy of the LoL model where you have to buy new heroes even for competitive play?


Why would they do that when they already have heroes behind a paywall


For tournaments, for example.

Right, but if you're playing at a high enough level to be playing in tournaments, you have probably played long enough to have unlocked most heroes. At least that's how Riot justifies their model? Unless League has a tournament mode that I'm not aware of


There's a tournament client. I think the tournament has to request access to it and then they are able to give players codes to get on. Not 100% sure what the restrictions are on it. I know before LCS all the pros had access to it and weekly/monthly comps like TSM invitational was played on it.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 13:12 GMT
#2929
On October 21 2014 20:35 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:27 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:08 zeo wrote:
So this is the 4th day since I've gotten into alpha and I haven't played it for 2 days. It feels like one of those mobile racing games where you grind and grind the same thing over and over to get that most expensive car... but when you actually get it you realize there is nothing left to do and you uninstall it without even driving the car.

The problems I stated here 3 days ago are still there, you can say its a different game to dota and that its more 'objective based' but the fact remains that there really isn't anything to do nor can you make a difference even if you are mechanically miles ahead of the other team. I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world. Thats what I get out of this game.

All 5 of you don't need to be good, only 1 guy needs to be good and know exactly what is going on. Its just not my cup of tea, I will check for patches but this game need fundamental changes for me to log into Battle.net again.


I'm 4.1k in dota, if you got 3 other guys at my skill range and one super good captain on skype that could tell all of us exactly what to do at all times within a week of bootcamp we could beat any team in the world


Then do it an earn the easy esports money..
Such an arrogant thing to say, srsly.

Just need one guy who knows what he's doing and you can beat a team much much more mechanically better than you (provided they don't have someone calling the shots). Maybe the 'beat any team in the world within a week' is stretching it a bit, would need a bit more time to gel properly. Its just the way the game is made, its in alpha. If it was perfect the way it is it wouldn't be in alpha.
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:27 FeyFey wrote:
the frustration of considering yourself good in a game that you think is superior and then you get destroyed on the low level in the other one and don't even want to try it anymore. Lots of games have stories like that.

I'm not good at dota, I'm 4k mmr.

So it is more about strategy and tactics? Why is that bad?
If two teams are on an even lvl strategically, mechanics still matter, no?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 21 2014 13:14 GMT
#2930
Are we really having the discussion about how "I was really good at this other, objectively harder game, so I will totally be able to beat anyone at this game." discussion?

Was this not disproved by the SC2 to LoL switch? Or fucking logic that there might be people who are just as talented as you playing the game who never touched Dota? Or are you under the impression that getting to 4K in Dota gave you super powers?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
LennX
Profile Joined October 2010
4572 Posts
October 21 2014 13:59 GMT
#2931
How do we deal with invisible heroes? I'm having problems with Nova and Zeratul at the moment.

Thanks
Mute user function on TL; http://www.liquiddota.com/blogs/491245-mute-annoying-users-in-lr-threads
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
October 21 2014 14:18 GMT
#2932
On October 21 2014 22:14 Plansix wrote:
Are we really having the discussion about how "I was really good at this other, objectively harder game, so I will totally be able to beat anyone at this game." discussion?

Was this not disproved by the SC2 to LoL switch? Or fucking logic that there might be people who are just as talented as you playing the game who never touched Dota? Or are you under the impression that getting to 4K in Dota gave you super powers?

No, I clearly said I was not good at dota. 4k is nothing special.

The problem is that every game I played where all 5 of us knew what the objective of the game was and communicated we won, even with really really bad players on our team with reaction times of +3 sec. all you need to do is read chat and listen and you will have a 80%+ win rate. Any game where one guy (or more) goes off and does his own thing, no matter how many team-fights we won, how hard we try ect. we would lose.

Yes, this is anecdotal evidence based on maybe 25 games, but this is just the overwhelming feeling I got playing this game. Nothing you do can really affect the game positively, only negatively. Other people being idiots will instantly ruin your game, which means the flaming and raging in this game will be 10x worse than in dota or lol.

I see that as a problem.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 21 2014 14:20 GMT
#2933
On October 21 2014 23:18 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 22:14 Plansix wrote:
Are we really having the discussion about how "I was really good at this other, objectively harder game, so I will totally be able to beat anyone at this game." discussion?

Was this not disproved by the SC2 to LoL switch? Or fucking logic that there might be people who are just as talented as you playing the game who never touched Dota? Or are you under the impression that getting to 4K in Dota gave you super powers?

No, I clearly said I was not good at dota. 4k is nothing special.

The problem is that every game I played where all 5 of us knew what the objective of the game was and communicated we won, even with really really bad players on our team with reaction times of +3 sec. all you need to do is read chat and listen and you will have a 80%+ win rate. Any game where one guy (or more) goes off and does his own thing, no matter how many team-fights we won, how hard we try ect. we would lose.

Yes, this is anecdotal evidence based on maybe 25 games, but this is just the overwhelming feeling I got playing this game. Nothing you do can really affect the game positively, only negatively. Other people being idiots will instantly ruin your game, which means the flaming and raging in this game will be 10x worse than in dota or lol.

I see that as a problem.

Yes but what happens when both teams have that communication, that game knowledge, that leadership? You're in low MMR solo queue and are making judgements about the game as a whole.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
October 21 2014 14:20 GMT
#2934
On October 21 2014 22:59 LennX wrote:
How do we deal with invisible heroes? I'm having problems with Nova and Zeratul at the moment.

Thanks


Said everyone.

Nova got a sweet buff, and now everyone and their mom is using her. She's very dangerous.

The best way to counter her (other than Starcraft eyes) is to not put yourself in a bad position. You *know* she has to pop somewhere, and usually you can figure out where you'd be if you were her. Zeratul is similar to dealing with any assassin, if your team jumps him when he open he just dies.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Brian333
Profile Joined August 2010
657 Posts
October 21 2014 14:23 GMT
#2935
On October 21 2014 22:59 LennX wrote:
How do we deal with invisible heroes? I'm having problems with Nova and Zeratul at the moment.

Thanks


Certain characters have detection. The one that naturally has it is Tassadar. The rest have to spec for it.

It's no different from SC2 cloaking where you can still see the distortion in the map. Just hit the distortion with any non-targeted ability and you will uncloak them.

Other than that, it comes down to positioning. Against Nova, you want to position yourself in the middle of friendly / neutral minions if possible. That way, her skill shot will not be able to hit you unless the Nova specs for it (unlikely). Other than that, you want to play conservatively or stick together.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 21 2014 14:23 GMT
#2936
On October 21 2014 23:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 23:18 zeo wrote:
On October 21 2014 22:14 Plansix wrote:
Are we really having the discussion about how "I was really good at this other, objectively harder game, so I will totally be able to beat anyone at this game." discussion?

Was this not disproved by the SC2 to LoL switch? Or fucking logic that there might be people who are just as talented as you playing the game who never touched Dota? Or are you under the impression that getting to 4K in Dota gave you super powers?

No, I clearly said I was not good at dota. 4k is nothing special.

The problem is that every game I played where all 5 of us knew what the objective of the game was and communicated we won, even with really really bad players on our team with reaction times of +3 sec. all you need to do is read chat and listen and you will have a 80%+ win rate. Any game where one guy (or more) goes off and does his own thing, no matter how many team-fights we won, how hard we try ect. we would lose.

Yes, this is anecdotal evidence based on maybe 25 games, but this is just the overwhelming feeling I got playing this game. Nothing you do can really affect the game positively, only negatively. Other people being idiots will instantly ruin your game, which means the flaming and raging in this game will be 10x worse than in dota or lol.

I see that as a problem.

Yes but what happens when both teams have that communication, that game knowledge, that leadership? You're in low MMR solo queue and are making judgements about the game as a whole.

Also the game does the game match parties vs parties at this time? Because if you were a stack vs a bunch of random players, that might be pretty easy.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 21 2014 14:24 GMT
#2937
On October 21 2014 22:59 LennX wrote:
How do we deal with invisible heroes? I'm having problems with Nova and Zeratul at the moment.

Thanks

If you're having trouble spotting the shimmer, it's always good to read the movements of your visible opponents. Typically their positioning will be a clear indicator of whether or not they have backup. At the end of the day, if you haven't seen them show in another lane within the last 20 seconds, stay in a safe position unless you have teammates around that can body block or burst them down if they go in on you. Also, play Tassadar
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 14:27:56
October 21 2014 14:27 GMT
#2938
lol, you can't do anything to them when they cloak and there is a huge possibility for you to have no detection since you can't buy items and you can't counter pick or whatever. Fool-proof invis indeed.

It is not just about spotting them, chasing or hitting is very limited when someone cloak in front of your eyes. GL right clicking them.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 21 2014 14:33 GMT
#2939
On October 21 2014 23:27 Laserist wrote:
lol, you can't do anything to them when they cloak and there is a huge possibility for you to have no detection since you can't buy items and you can't counter pick or whatever. Fool-proof invis indeed.

It is not just about spotting them, chasing or hitting is very limited when someone cloak in front of your eyes. GL right clicking them.


I agree. It's impossible to do anything against a stealth hero, other than knowing where they are...

...or using an AoE ability...

...or positioning yourself properly...

...or using common sense.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 14:33:27
October 21 2014 14:33 GMT
#2940
On October 21 2014 23:27 Laserist wrote:
lol, you can't do anything to them when they cloak and there is a huge possibility for you to have no detection since you can't buy items and you can't counter pick or whatever. Fool-proof invis indeed.

It is not just about spotting them, chasing or hitting is very limited when someone cloak in front of your eyes. GL right clicking them.

A couple people just gave some easy ways to deal with invisibility. Of course you can't right click them. Use area of effect abilities on the spot where the shimmer is visible and they will be knocked out of stealth. You can also spec into detection as was already said. Please read the other comments before posting a confusing and misinformed rant
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 453 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 623
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 223
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
Codebar 33
ProTech25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 19
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5115
Dendi1248
Counter-Strike
fl0m2161
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes621
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko678
B2W.Neo352
DeMusliM227
Livibee182
Pyrionflax178
Khaldor155
Liquid`VortiX137
Trikslyr67
QueenE64
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)14
Liquid`RaSZi8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH215
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2160
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade650
• Noizen101
Other Games
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 48m
The PondCast
19h 48m
INu's Battles
20h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.