• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

Heroes Large General Thread - Page 115

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
9055 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 453 Next
Add yourself in the TL Player list if you want to play with TL people, and /join teamliquid channel ingame. Also check out the new Heroes Liquipedia.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 21 2014 13:31 GMT
#2281
You can't escape from the moba toxicity, no matter how hard you try.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 21 2014 13:32 GMT
#2282
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
The players in this game are becoming worse and more toxic by the day. I can't even stomach playing solo anymore because it seems like every single game I get paired up with four people who barely speak English and then start cussing me out when we lose because I'm playing Murky.

Last game ended... I had the highest Siege Damage in the game (92k) and highest Hero Damage in the game (62k). I was also the only person on the team to ever visit a Tribute during the entire game. The enemy team ended up cursing us half a dozen times. My teammates were as follows:

Valla with 1k Siege and 22k Hero
Tank with 12k Siege and 23k Hero
Sonya with 0 Siege and 26k Hero
Gazlowe with 7k Siege and 14k Hero

Murky on the other team, for comparison, was at 31k Siege and 26k Hero.

About five minutes before we lost my teammates all started cussing me out and blaming me for the loss, claiming I was terrible at Murky, they hated free Murky week, I was afk all game (lol?), and the other team's Murky was far better.

Sonya didn't know there was a TAB menu with stats on it and kept telling me that I was afk because they saw me "feeding turret on other team like noob" and "suicide many time". Valla kept telling me I wasn't contributing to team fights and that I needed to google a guide on how to do damage. Gazlowe told me I sucked because I wasn't killing mercs, and our siege tank kept spamming me in Russian so I'm not sure what was said but it was probably equally stupid.

This kind of shit was amusing a week ago when it started cropping up often (must've been a big beta invite wave) but now it's just turning into LoL or HoN-levels of retardation in public matchmaking. I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

/End rant


You'll soon learn that criticism will be found on all levels.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 21 2014 13:53 GMT
#2283
It doesn't matter how good you are, all games at all levels have an equal chance of being shit. Ass-clown players are always a threat in all games.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 17:56:55
August 21 2014 17:52 GMT
#2284
Hate to tell Serejai, but they do have a MMR system and it works fantastic. I'm in the "high mmr" brackets and I see the same players every game and know them all.

Much like LoL it looks like you are where you belong.

Also stats like Hero Dmg are meaningless in this game, so saying you had top dmg means very little. It's about teamfighting and team coordination. A good player will lead his team to victory, and it's actually A LOT easier than LoL or DotA since you don't have to 1v5 carry. If you are sitting there pouring over the stats, you are likely doing it wrong, I NEVER check stats in game, my tab is on talent tree all the time.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
2xNoodle
Profile Joined May 2012
United States201 Posts
August 21 2014 18:05 GMT
#2285
I'm experiencing occasional FPS drops in matches. The game mostly runs well for me, these drops just happen about three times per match. Is this an issue completely on my end or does anybody else experience the occasional FPS drop?
Former Senior Editor for ROOT Gaming | https://twitter.com/2xNoodle
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
August 21 2014 19:29 GMT
#2286
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
The players in this game are becoming worse and more toxic by the day. I can't even stomach playing solo anymore because it seems like every single game I get paired up with four people who barely speak English and then start cussing me out when we lose because I'm playing Murky.

Last game ended... I had the highest Siege Damage in the game (92k) and highest Hero Damage in the game (62k). I was also the only person on the team to ever visit a Tribute during the entire game. The enemy team ended up cursing us half a dozen times. My teammates were as follows:

Valla with 1k Siege and 22k Hero
Tank with 12k Siege and 23k Hero
Sonya with 0 Siege and 26k Hero
Gazlowe with 7k Siege and 14k Hero

Murky on the other team, for comparison, was at 31k Siege and 26k Hero.

About five minutes before we lost my teammates all started cussing me out and blaming me for the loss, claiming I was terrible at Murky, they hated free Murky week, I was afk all game (lol?), and the other team's Murky was far better.

Sonya didn't know there was a TAB menu with stats on it and kept telling me that I was afk because they saw me "feeding turret on other team like noob" and "suicide many time". Valla kept telling me I wasn't contributing to team fights and that I needed to google a guide on how to do damage. Gazlowe told me I sucked because I wasn't killing mercs, and our siege tank kept spamming me in Russian so I'm not sure what was said but it was probably equally stupid.

This kind of shit was amusing a week ago when it started cropping up often (must've been a big beta invite wave) but now it's just turning into LoL or HoN-levels of retardation in public matchmaking. I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

/End rant


Game makers can try all they want, toxicity will find its way. Look at Strife. S2 hammered again and again that their whole goal was to stop toxicity. It's not even released yet, and there are PLENTY of toxic players. They won't really fulfill their goal. Ever.

Short of completely removing any sort of communication, there will be toxicity. And even then, players can still be dicks by playing.
I like words.
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 21 2014 19:30 GMT
#2287
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

Pretty sure a good enough system is in place. You just gotta power through it if you want to. I don't get any horror teammates like that
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
August 21 2014 19:37 GMT
#2288
On August 22 2014 04:29 Spaylz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
The players in this game are becoming worse and more toxic by the day. I can't even stomach playing solo anymore because it seems like every single game I get paired up with four people who barely speak English and then start cussing me out when we lose because I'm playing Murky.

Last game ended... I had the highest Siege Damage in the game (92k) and highest Hero Damage in the game (62k). I was also the only person on the team to ever visit a Tribute during the entire game. The enemy team ended up cursing us half a dozen times. My teammates were as follows:

Valla with 1k Siege and 22k Hero
Tank with 12k Siege and 23k Hero
Sonya with 0 Siege and 26k Hero
Gazlowe with 7k Siege and 14k Hero

Murky on the other team, for comparison, was at 31k Siege and 26k Hero.

About five minutes before we lost my teammates all started cussing me out and blaming me for the loss, claiming I was terrible at Murky, they hated free Murky week, I was afk all game (lol?), and the other team's Murky was far better.

Sonya didn't know there was a TAB menu with stats on it and kept telling me that I was afk because they saw me "feeding turret on other team like noob" and "suicide many time". Valla kept telling me I wasn't contributing to team fights and that I needed to google a guide on how to do damage. Gazlowe told me I sucked because I wasn't killing mercs, and our siege tank kept spamming me in Russian so I'm not sure what was said but it was probably equally stupid.

This kind of shit was amusing a week ago when it started cropping up often (must've been a big beta invite wave) but now it's just turning into LoL or HoN-levels of retardation in public matchmaking. I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

/End rant


Game makers can try all they want, toxicity will find its way. Look at Strife. S2 hammered again and again that their whole goal was to stop toxicity. It's not even released yet, and there are PLENTY of toxic players. They won't really fulfill their goal. Ever.

Short of completely removing any sort of communication, there will be toxicity. And even then, players can still be dicks by playing.


and there's always
>well played!
>well played!
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 19:38 GMT
#2289
On August 22 2014 02:52 Diamond wrote:
Hate to tell Serejai, but they do have a MMR system and it works fantastic. I'm in the "high mmr" brackets and I see the same players every game and know them all.

Much like LoL it looks like you are where you belong.

Also stats like Hero Dmg are meaningless in this game, so saying you had top dmg means very little. It's about teamfighting and team coordination. A good player will lead his team to victory, and it's actually A LOT easier than LoL or DotA since you don't have to 1v5 carry. If you are sitting there pouring over the stats, you are likely doing it wrong, I NEVER check stats in game, my tab is on talent tree all the time.


My MMR would appear to be high, as I occasionally play against people like Lzgamer and Supra and I recall them being pretty good, though it sounds like you may be higher MMR than they are. The problem is that I get good players while queued as one of my main heroes, but I get really bad players when I'm trying out a new hero or one that I don't play often. I'm not sure I get your LoL reference, as I don't play it.

As far as Hero Damage goes, it's certainly not meaningless. If your team does no damage you won't win any team fights, plain and simple. I don't think anyone sits there and "pours over the stats", but when I glance at the score screen at the end of the game and I see that I've done more damage than the rest of my team combined, there's a problem. Nobody said it wasn't about teamfighting, but if you have some secret on how to get players to suddenly start listening, watching the map for pings, and to stop playing poorly; I'm all ears. You say a good player can lead four bad players to victory, but what can you do when your Valla or Nova is doing less damage than your healer? Or when your tank refuses to group up and tries to solo push a lane all game? People in this game don't listen or take advice well.

I had a game with Kadaver and Gmarshal a few weeks (or months?) ago where we were a tank, support, and healer, and the two pug DPS we got did basically nothing all game. There wasn't really anything the three of us could do because they refused to listen to our directions when we tried to coordinate everyone. Didn't matter how well we played; there was no winning any teamfights.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 19:40 GMT
#2290
On August 22 2014 04:30 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

Pretty sure a good enough system is in place. You just gotta power through it if you want to. I don't get any horror teammates like that


The more I think about it, it's probably their dual MMR system. You have an account MMR and a separate MMR for each hero. Looking back through my spreadsheet I only seem to get awful teammates when I play a new hero, or one that I have very few games with. When I play one of my 3-4 main heroes I get good teammates.

I guess when I say "proper MMR system" I'm more referring to draft mode, or team vs team queue.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 19:41 GMT
#2291
On August 22 2014 03:05 2xNoodle wrote:
I'm experiencing occasional FPS drops in matches. The game mostly runs well for me, these drops just happen about three times per match. Is this an issue completely on my end or does anybody else experience the occasional FPS drop?


You'll need to post your hardware specs and whatnot. I've never gotten FPS drops but I do get occasional lag spikes. When these happen everyone on my team seems to experience them, so it's likely a server issue.

FPS drops should be on your end, though. Lag or latency issues could be your end or serverside.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 19:42 GMT
#2292
QUADRUPLE KILL POST
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
August 21 2014 19:42 GMT
#2293
You can be not high mmr and hit other known players on occasion (especially when they que with lower level players),

As for how to get people to listen, smart pings ftw.

Stats in this game mean nothing, seriously nothing. Just interesting tidbits.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 21 2014 19:59 GMT
#2294
On August 22 2014 04:40 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2014 04:30 NonY wrote:
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

Pretty sure a good enough system is in place. You just gotta power through it if you want to. I don't get any horror teammates like that


The more I think about it, it's probably their dual MMR system. You have an account MMR and a separate MMR for each hero. Looking back through my spreadsheet I only seem to get awful teammates when I play a new hero, or one that I have very few games with. When I play one of my 3-4 main heroes I get good teammates.

I guess when I say "proper MMR system" I'm more referring to draft mode, or team vs team queue.

Oh I didn't even know about that. I only played with heroes I played a ton before so I wouldn't have noticed
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 20:15:47
August 21 2014 20:13 GMT
#2295
On August 22 2014 04:59 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2014 04:40 Serejai wrote:
On August 22 2014 04:30 NonY wrote:
On August 21 2014 22:27 Serejai wrote:
I really hope they add a proper MMR system soon so these awful players will be filtered out of my bracket.

Pretty sure a good enough system is in place. You just gotta power through it if you want to. I don't get any horror teammates like that


The more I think about it, it's probably their dual MMR system. You have an account MMR and a separate MMR for each hero. Looking back through my spreadsheet I only seem to get awful teammates when I play a new hero, or one that I have very few games with. When I play one of my 3-4 main heroes I get good teammates.

I guess when I say "proper MMR system" I'm more referring to draft mode, or team vs team queue.

Oh I didn't even know about that. I only played with heroes I played a ton before so I wouldn't have noticed


Apparently the official MMR is as follows:

The MMR of the player, which is influenced by:
The win-to-loss ratio of all matches ever played
The win-to-loss ratio of the currently selected hero.
For complete teams: The cumulative MMR for the whole team.
For incomplete teams: The "missing" players are selected such that the cumulative MMR is approximately the same as the cumulative MMR of the opponent team.
For long queuing times, there are fallbacks implemented: This means, the above stated rules will be applied less strict or even dropped completely in order to find an opponent.


I think it's new, as the first time I've ever seen a developer mention these details was 1-2 weeks ago; coincidentally the same time I started having major issues with teammates, and the same time I started trying to expand the heroes I use. From early February (I started in the F&F alpha) until the patch where they removed Artifacts, I always had solid teams. After the artifact removal patch my teammates were basically a good/bad coin flip.

That's probably why it feels so sudden to me. Diamond mentioned he saw the same players a lot, and I see that as well when I'm playing Gazlowe or Nova, but when I switch to a hero I don't play often/at all it's like a completely different game.

Draft mode would probably fix this, as there's no way they could use a per-hero MMR when you queue since you don't pick a hero until you're actually in the game. Thus, you would always queue with your overall account MMR.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 20:16:44
August 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#2296
I played Murky yesterday (never have played him even once) and hit Arthelon's team. Sounds like you are very close to high mmr but not quite there, so when you hit new champs it drops you into bizarro world.

Wish there was a real ranking system so we could figure this out a bit more.

Where is ExcaliburZ when you need him?

Edit: Also if your que goes past 6 minutes it throws MMR out the window and grabs whomever it can. Maybe you are going past 6 min ques?
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 20:28 GMT
#2297
I do go past 6 minutes quite often lately, and also get a lot of queues where one person doesn't load and it kicks everyone else back to the main menu.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 20:38:00
August 21 2014 20:33 GMT
#2298
On August 22 2014 05:28 Serejai wrote:
I do go past 6 minutes quite often lately, and also get a lot of queues where one person doesn't load and it kicks everyone else back to the main menu.


Cancel @ 5, re que. You are off in Bizarro world.

As for dropping que thats a known bug thats been around 2-3 patches, not related.

What happens after 6 mins in que
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 22:01 GMT
#2299
Tested out the 6 minute thing... that has to be it because my last game (going over 6 minutes in queue) was just awful.

Our Murky was in his first ever HOTS game (according to him). Didn't egg at all and ended the 25 minute game with 0 siege damage and 1,200 hero damage (I know you say these numbers don't mean anything, but in this context they say quite a lot). Our Gazlowe ended the game with 400 siege damage and about 3k hero damage, and didn't capture a single merc all game. Then there was Muradin... oh god the Muradin. The other team had a bot Muradin that soloed our player Muradin no less than three times.

Just for the sake of comparison nobody on the other team was under 30k hero damage, and me and Nova were both around 40k. We didn't get a single tower down all game, so our siege damage is irrelevant (yes, Murky+Gaz couldn't down a single tower or capture a single merc all game).

It was basically me (Valla) and Nova trying to 2v5 all game. When we tried to help the other players they just banded together and went on some rant about how they're "not basement dwelling faggots and don't have time to read instruction manuals for a video game".

I have now grabbed an egg timer and sat it on my desk. I will keep my eyes glued to that thing while in queue to make sure I don't go too long.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
August 21 2014 22:20 GMT
#2300
On August 22 2014 07:01 Serejai wrote:
Tested out the 6 minute thing... that has to be it because my last game (going over 6 minutes in queue) was just awful.

Our Murky was in his first ever HOTS game (according to him). Didn't egg at all and ended the 25 minute game with 0 siege damage and 1,200 hero damage (I know you say these numbers don't mean anything, but in this context they say quite a lot). Our Gazlowe ended the game with 400 siege damage and about 3k hero damage, and didn't capture a single merc all game. Then there was Muradin... oh god the Muradin. The other team had a bot Muradin that soloed our player Muradin no less than three times.

Just for the sake of comparison nobody on the other team was under 30k hero damage, and me and Nova were both around 40k. We didn't get a single tower down all game, so our siege damage is irrelevant (yes, Murky+Gaz couldn't down a single tower or capture a single merc all game).

It was basically me (Valla) and Nova trying to 2v5 all game. When we tried to help the other players they just banded together and went on some rant about how they're "not basement dwelling faggots and don't have time to read instruction manuals for a video game".

I have now grabbed an egg timer and sat it on my desk. I will keep my eyes glued to that thing while in queue to make sure I don't go too long.


If you mouseover the searching game or what's it called it shows you the queue time.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 453 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4912
Leta 1755
Shuttle 1721
BeSt 416
Soma 153
Soulkey 115
sorry 51
ZergMaN 44
Shine 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7521
WinterStarcraft742
Sick230
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2305
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 40m
Patches Events
7h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.