• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

Heroes Large General Thread - Page 116

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
9055 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 453 Next
Add yourself in the TL Player list if you want to play with TL people, and /join teamliquid channel ingame. Also check out the new Heroes Liquipedia.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 22:25 GMT
#2301
Yeah but I usually tab out during queue.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
August 21 2014 22:47 GMT
#2302
Is there a TL group going on at all?

I've had the game for a week or so, though I have some pretty heavy experience in MOBAs. Thousands of hours in Dota, thousands in HoN and ~500 in Dota 2.

I absolutely love HotS though. It might be nice to try and have a few people play together?
I like words.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
August 21 2014 23:03 GMT
#2303
On August 22 2014 07:47 Spaylz wrote:
Is there a TL group going on at all?

I've had the game for a week or so, though I have some pretty heavy experience in MOBAs. Thousands of hours in Dota, thousands in HoN and ~500 in Dota 2.

I absolutely love HotS though. It might be nice to try and have a few people play together?


A bunch of TL staff play it. Pass me your code, I and Jer99 are on now.

ZeromuS#1930
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 21 2014 23:04 GMT
#2304
Come on
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 23:12 GMT
#2305
Ew, Canadians.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
August 21 2014 23:35 GMT
#2306
Serejai whats your add? Add me if you havent already
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 21 2014 23:42 GMT
#2307
I've had you on there for months. Oddly enough my account was hacked a few weeks ago and they deleted my entire Real ID list, and all in-game friends lists. For some reason they left you and Gmarshal lol.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 21 2014 23:50 GMT
#2308
deth2munkies#1643 if anyone from TL wants to add me, need dat friend XP.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 00:04:02
August 21 2014 23:54 GMT
#2309
Risen#1989

Edit: IT'S COOL DETH I DIDN'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYWAYS
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 22 2014 00:15 GMT
#2310
On August 22 2014 08:54 Risen wrote:
Risen#1989

Edit: IT'S COOL DETH I DIDN'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYWAYS


I was in-game
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 22 2014 00:52 GMT
#2311
glad to see that stitches has an invisible hook
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
August 22 2014 17:53 GMT
#2312
On August 22 2014 08:03 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2014 07:47 Spaylz wrote:
Is there a TL group going on at all?

I've had the game for a week or so, though I have some pretty heavy experience in MOBAs. Thousands of hours in Dota, thousands in HoN and ~500 in Dota 2.

I absolutely love HotS though. It might be nice to try and have a few people play together?


A bunch of TL staff play it. Pass me your code, I and Jer99 are on now.

ZeromuS#1930


It would be fun to have a group of players to play this with - It's fun solo, but I think it would be much better in a group.

Dai#1260.

Solid Jake
Profile Joined November 2010
United States77 Posts
August 22 2014 18:20 GMT
#2313
Sup dudes, we interviewed Sheth and Heyoka the other night about Heroes, largely focused around the topic of the game as an eSport. Thought you might be interested!

Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
August 22 2014 20:20 GMT
#2314
Cool!

I don't know if there are any differences between NA and EU, but my ID is Spaylz#2335.

I play almost every day. I'll add you guys, and we'll see if we can get something going.
I like words.
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
August 22 2014 20:49 GMT
#2315
On August 23 2014 05:20 Spaylz wrote:
Cool!

I don't know if there are any differences between NA and EU, but my ID is Spaylz#2335.

I play almost every day. I'll add you guys, and we'll see if we can get something going.


There's only one server I think.
JustMeh
Profile Joined April 2014
4 Posts
August 25 2014 22:00 GMT
#2316
Hey there fellow HotS-Player!

A couple of days ago I got my alpha-key and since than I am playing non-stop.
And now I am looking for players, who want to play on a competitive level - meaning to stark training now and get good results in the upcoming Beta-tournaments and after the release.

What you have to show:
- attitude
-able to take/give productive criticism
-willing to play a lot (no days set - going to happen when the teams stands)
-don't be a bitch if we lose some games, even if it would be ten in a row... !

A few words to myself for an ending:
My name is Manuel, 22 years old form Germany and playing competitive since the good old Warcraft 3 times, after that I ended up playing CSS, SC2, DOTA and alot of other games always with the attitude to become one of the best.

If you are interested in forming a Team, which is aiming to conquer the upcoming e-sport-scene, than feel free to add me MoMo#2404 or simply replay here!

greetings
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
August 26 2014 03:07 GMT
#2317
Any of the TL Australian/NZ crew playing? Having fun but would like people to play with. Battle tag is Amarok#1702, feel free to add me.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
August 27 2014 15:57 GMT
#2318
This downtime is brutal.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
August 27 2014 16:04 GMT
#2319
Its still down?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2014 16:10 GMT
#2320
4chan is DDoSing Blizzard or something.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 453 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4912
Leta 1755
Shuttle 1721
BeSt 416
Soma 153
Soulkey 115
sorry 51
ZergMaN 44
Shine 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7521
WinterStarcraft742
Sick230
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2305
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 40m
Patches Events
7h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.