• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9092 users

[Guide] A Hackintosh How to: From the Ground Up - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 25 2009 07:12 GMT
#121
holy shit amazing guide

This stuff is so incredibly beyond me rofl.. even if I followed this I'd end up lost asap.
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 22:30:17
July 25 2009 22:15 GMT
#122
I think I have everything plugged in correctly, but nothing's appearing on my monitor
Graphics card's fan is spinning, motherboard lit up, all the fans are on
I tested the monitor by connecting to my laptop (via vgaand it worked fine
I'm pretty sure the graphics card is plugged in all the way; it clicked when I pushed it in
My monitor only has a VGA port, so I plugged it like this: monitor -- VGA cable -- VGA->DVI converter -- graphics card
:[

Edit: Also, I waited for a few minutes and my motherboard isn't beeping
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 00:28:08
July 26 2009 00:19 GMT
#123
On July 26 2009 07:15 Dead9 wrote:
I think I have everything plugged in correctly, but nothing's appearing on my monitor
Graphics card's fan is spinning, motherboard lit up, all the fans are on
I tested the monitor by connecting to my laptop (via vgaand it worked fine
I'm pretty sure the graphics card is plugged in all the way; it clicked when I pushed it in
My monitor only has a VGA port, so I plugged it like this: monitor -- VGA cable -- VGA->DVI converter -- graphics card
:[

Edit: Also, I waited for a few minutes and my motherboard isn't beeping



Sounds like it is not POSTing =/

One of the most annoying things because it can be ANYTHING. The best move is to just relax and disconnect everything. Replug-it all in. Pay special attention to the motherboard plugs, the RAM, and the video card. Leave any non-vital parts out of the comp for now :no DVD, HDD, firewire, wireless,etc needed.

If still no go then plug in just a single RAM stick and try again (try at least 2 of the sticks, one at a time). Then if no go, unplug the power from the PSU, remove the round CMOS battery and then mash the power button for a few seconds. Leave the battery out for an hour or so. Go play some SC. Put the battery back in, power cord connect, and try to boot the system again.

If that does not give any results then you want to swap in a different video card and power supply. =/ Hope you have spares somewhere. If that still yields no results then you need to take the motherboard out of the case, then try it on a non-conducting surface with a box underneath the motherboard to protect the pins. You can turn on a motherboard without a power button connected by shorting the pins that you would normally connect the cord to. Just complete the circuit with a steady hand and any non-magnetic screwdriver with a plastic handle.

If that does not work, then you need to re-seat the CPU and try one last time. Then you have to RMA your motherboard =/

On July 25 2009 16:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
holy shit amazing guide

This stuff is so incredibly beyond me rofl.. even if I followed this I'd end up lost asap.


Thanks And i'm sure you could manage. It is really not that difficult, just slightly methodical.

I almost PMed you when I was in seattle last weekend. Instead, I got drunk at some bar/diner that served breakfast at midnight alongside a pitcher of pabst. not sure the beer went well with the omlette, but that's OK.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
July 26 2009 03:43 GMT
#124
hey... this is a really nooby question but where can i buy a copy of mac os x? i don't want to use a pirated copy but i can't find the mac os on the apple website. do you have to go to an apple store to find one?
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
July 26 2009 03:50 GMT
#125
jk i found it mb.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC094Z/A/Mac-OSX-Leopard?fnode=MTY1NDAzOA&mco=MzgxNDk3OQ

but thats 10.5.6 not 10.5.7
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 06:27:45
July 26 2009 05:36 GMT
#126
On July 26 2009 09:19 maleorderbride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2009 07:15 Dead9 wrote:
I think I have everything plugged in correctly, but nothing's appearing on my monitor
Graphics card's fan is spinning, motherboard lit up, all the fans are on
I tested the monitor by connecting to my laptop (via vgaand it worked fine
I'm pretty sure the graphics card is plugged in all the way; it clicked when I pushed it in
My monitor only has a VGA port, so I plugged it like this: monitor -- VGA cable -- VGA->DVI converter -- graphics card
:[

Edit: Also, I waited for a few minutes and my motherboard isn't beeping



Sounds like it is not POSTing =/

One of the most annoying things because it can be ANYTHING. The best move is to just relax and disconnect everything. Replug-it all in. Pay special attention to the motherboard plugs, the RAM, and the video card. Leave any non-vital parts out of the comp for now :no DVD, HDD, firewire, wireless,etc needed.

If still no go then plug in just a single RAM stick and try again (try at least 2 of the sticks, one at a time). Then if no go, unplug the power from the PSU, remove the round CMOS battery and then mash the power button for a few seconds. Leave the battery out for an hour or so. Go play some SC. Put the battery back in, power cord connect, and try to boot the system again.

If that does not give any results then you want to swap in a different video card and power supply. =/ Hope you have spares somewhere. If that still yields no results then you need to take the motherboard out of the case, then try it on a non-conducting surface with a box underneath the motherboard to protect the pins. You can turn on a motherboard without a power button connected by shorting the pins that you would normally connect the cord to. Just complete the circuit with a steady hand and any non-magnetic screwdriver with a plastic handle.

If that does not work, then you need to re-seat the CPU and try one last time. Then you have to RMA your motherboard =/

I've tried switching around the RAM and unplugging almost everything off the motherboard, but it still won't work
Now it turns on for a few seconds, then turns off, then turns on again >_<

Edit: YESSS I think it's okay but gotta try plugging everything back in now
And it was the RAM
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 14:48:33
July 26 2009 14:47 GMT
#127
If that was your first boot then it might just be the RAM voltage. Some RAM does not get auto-downclocked by the motherboard to run at 800MHz so the computer will not POST when a bunch of sticks are in at once.

Try manually setting the RAM voltage then plug in all the sticks again before assuming one is bad. You can use memtest86+ (burned onto a CD) to check RAM. DL the .iso and use nero or the like to burn it as an image cd.

glad to hear your comp boots now though ;p

On July 26 2009 12:50 madnessman wrote:
jk i found it mb.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC094Z/A/Mac-OSX-Leopard?fnode=MTY1NDAzOA&mco=MzgxNDk3OQ

but thats 10.5.6 not 10.5.7


Apple still has not released a DVD copy of 10.5.7. I have no idea why they are so incredibly lame and slow.

You can by 10.5.6 off of pricegrabber.com for ~$100.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
July 27 2009 15:59 GMT
#128
Great guide, I really want to make a Hackintosh now.

I have a quick question though:

I've had a Q6600 + Vista 32-Bit for a 2 years now and I had a couple of questions about it...

If I wanted to build a Hackintosh, would the Q6600 be a viable option to use (I was thinking of overclocking the processor and upgrading from 3 -> 8gb of ram) for the hackintosh? Or would it be better to save up a little more money and purchase to the q9550?

Also the motherboard I'm using right now is a Asus P5BW-LA.

Anyway thanks for the awesome guide!
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
July 27 2009 16:22 GMT
#129
The Q9550 overclocks better and runs cooler, but considering you already have a Q600 I would just use that. Also, your motherboard does not officially support 1333FSB processors and probably not overclocking either.

You can try using my install CD for that motherboard. The driver package will not be the same, but just getting OS X installed and updated to 10.5.7 is a considerable start.

After you get it installed you can start googing on insanelymac by motherboard model or by specific part that isn't working. For example, here is a thread about the LAN chip on that motherboard:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=100184

Video card should be fairly straightforward since you can just buy one that you can find a driver for. That pretty much just leaves the sound driver and maybe a chipset driver (P965).
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 16:47:49
July 27 2009 16:42 GMT
#130
Interesting...

Sorry I'm not that good with computers... would I theoretically be able to replace the motherboard for one that would readily accept overclocking? (Edit: i.e. one of the two you posted in the beginning)

I'm considering gutting my computer for parts since the case is fairly small and I had a hard time even adding an additional HDD.
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
July 27 2009 17:45 GMT
#131
Yea, if you used one of my motherboards you would be able to max out the Q6600--probably around 3.4GHz-3.8GHz depending on the stepping. You might only want to re-use the CPU, HDD, and DVD Drive from that old comp. Still, that saves you ~$270.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
indecision
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Germany818 Posts
July 27 2009 18:23 GMT
#132
if you're not that good with computers you might consider skipping the overclocking as you won't notice that much of a difference anyways.
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-28 20:24:25
July 27 2009 21:10 GMT
#133
On July 26 2009 23:47 maleorderbride wrote:
If that was your first boot then it might just be the RAM voltage. Some RAM does not get auto-downclocked by the motherboard to run at 800MHz so the computer will not POST when a bunch of sticks are in at once.

Try manually setting the RAM voltage then plug in all the sticks again before assuming one is bad. You can use memtest86+ (burned onto a CD) to check RAM. DL the .iso and use nero or the like to burn it as an image cd.

glad to hear your comp boots now though ;p


I've managed to install windows 7, update the bios, and input the settings, but now the computer restarts after the windows splash screen :[
It worked fine before I updated the bios and input the settings too
I don't have a CD burner at home (my laptop one broke >_<), so I can't try memtest til later

Edit: I think one of my sticks of RAM is broken; could that be the problem? =S
Edit: Also, one stick of RAM in each red slot works fine, but the same sticks in the yellow slots doesn't work
Edit: Actually, apparently all my RAM works, after testing them all one by one
Could it be that the motherboard is broken?
Edit: The yellow slot closest to the fan doesn't load anything at all (just stays at a black screen), and the other yellow slot gives me the blue screen of death as soon as win7 loads :[
maltice
Profile Joined July 2009
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-30 23:30:05
July 30 2009 23:28 GMT
#134
Hey maleorder.... I finally got my cpu cooler and my additional 4gb of memory...

I put in the two sticks of memory (identical to the previous ones) and booted up but osX hangs...

It gets past the apple screen and then goes to that bluish screen right before it shows you the desktop and the hard drives stop thinking and nothing ever comes up....

I literally took the two sticks out and rebooted and now I am writing this.....

Any suggestions?

Jacktheripper:
How did you end up with the overclocking and all?
Whats the rumpus?
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-31 00:01:30
July 30 2009 23:54 GMT
#135
On July 28 2009 06:10 Dead9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2009 23:47 maleorderbride wrote:
If that was your first boot then it might just be the RAM voltage. Some RAM does not get auto-downclocked by the motherboard to run at 800MHz so the computer will not POST when a bunch of sticks are in at once.

Try manually setting the RAM voltage then plug in all the sticks again before assuming one is bad. You can use memtest86+ (burned onto a CD) to check RAM. DL the .iso and use nero or the like to burn it as an image cd.

glad to hear your comp boots now though ;p


I've managed to install windows 7, update the bios, and input the settings, but now the computer restarts after the windows splash screen :[
It worked fine before I updated the bios and input the settings too
I don't have a CD burner at home (my laptop one broke >_<), so I can't try memtest til later

Edit: I think one of my sticks of RAM is broken; could that be the problem? =S
Edit: Also, one stick of RAM in each red slot works fine, but the same sticks in the yellow slots doesn't work
Edit: Actually, apparently all my RAM works, after testing them all one by one
Could it be that the motherboard is broken?
Edit: The yellow slot closest to the fan doesn't load anything at all (just stays at a black screen), and the other yellow slot gives me the blue screen of death as soon as win7 loads :[



It could be the overclock. Try changing the FSB to 333 and then adjust the RAM ratio to end up at 1066MHz. Double check the BIOS settings also. Did you enable load-line calibration?

On July 31 2009 08:28 maltice wrote:
Hey maleorder.... I finally got my cpu cooler and my additional 4gb of memory...

I put in the two sticks of memory (identical to the previous ones) and booted up but osX hangs...

It gets past the apple screen and then goes to that bluish screen right before it shows you the desktop and the hard drives stop thinking and nothing ever comes up....

I literally took the two sticks out and rebooted and now I am writing this.....

Any suggestions?

Jacktheripper:
How did you end up with the overclocking and all?


I assume the RAM settings are all manually set? Nothing else has changed in your system? You can try doing the same thing and changing the FSB down while maintaining 1066 on the ram.

Otherwise check using memtest86+.

Also, you can try using the BOOT-132 CD to make sure something else weird, like a driver issue, is going on. Press enter at the first boot 132 screen, then type 80 and press enter, then type -x -f and press enter.


Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
maltice
Profile Joined July 2009
United States28 Posts
July 31 2009 00:35 GMT
#136

I assume the RAM settings are all manually set? Nothing else has changed in your system? You can try doing the same thing and changing the FSB down while maintaining 1066 on the ram.

Otherwise check using memtest86+.

Also, you can try using the BOOT-132 CD to make sure something else weird, like a driver issue, is going on. Press enter at the first boot 132 screen, then type 80 and press enter, then type -x -f and press enter.


Yep, nothing changed....
doing some cleaning but I will try again later.. I havent even touched the overclocking yet, i literally put the new sticks in (ram is manually set, yes, and the OS hangs.. if I take the same two sticks and swap them with the originals, its fine, its only when I try the 8gb....

I'll mess around a bit more and give an update on sunday (the day i plan to do this all on).

Was hoping maybe I missed a step...

Basically though, I shouldn't have any problem just adding 4 more gigs right?

-malt
Whats the rumpus?
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
July 31 2009 00:38 GMT
#137
you shouldn't. i would assume it is the RAM.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-31 02:37:12
July 31 2009 02:35 GMT
#138
On July 31 2009 08:54 maleorderbride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 06:10 Dead9 wrote:
On July 26 2009 23:47 maleorderbride wrote:
If that was your first boot then it might just be the RAM voltage. Some RAM does not get auto-downclocked by the motherboard to run at 800MHz so the computer will not POST when a bunch of sticks are in at once.

Try manually setting the RAM voltage then plug in all the sticks again before assuming one is bad. You can use memtest86+ (burned onto a CD) to check RAM. DL the .iso and use nero or the like to burn it as an image cd.

glad to hear your comp boots now though ;p


I've managed to install windows 7, update the bios, and input the settings, but now the computer restarts after the windows splash screen :[
It worked fine before I updated the bios and input the settings too
I don't have a CD burner at home (my laptop one broke >_<), so I can't try memtest til later

Edit: I think one of my sticks of RAM is broken; could that be the problem? =S
Edit: Also, one stick of RAM in each red slot works fine, but the same sticks in the yellow slots doesn't work
Edit: Actually, apparently all my RAM works, after testing them all one by one
Could it be that the motherboard is broken?
Edit: The yellow slot closest to the fan doesn't load anything at all (just stays at a black screen), and the other yellow slot gives me the blue screen of death as soon as win7 loads :[



It could be the overclock. Try changing the FSB to 333 and then adjust the RAM ratio to end up at 1066MHz. Double check the BIOS settings also. Did you enable load-line calibration?

Doesn't work :[
And yeah, I did enable load-line calibration
Edit: and all my settings (as of right now) are the same as yours minus the AHCI thing and with the FSB = 333 and ratio = 3.something
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
July 31 2009 02:54 GMT
#139
[image loading]

This is how it's working out right now
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
July 31 2009 03:03 GMT
#140
run the build in ram tester in windows.

type "memory diagnostic" into the run bar. run it, and allow it to restart your computer.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
ViBE72
PiGStarcraft5
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 191
Hyuk 62
Noble 46
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift4341
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox162
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5151
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8019
FrodaN1705
Coldzera 687
shahzam540
JimRising 357
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe230
ZombieGrub90
ArmadaUGS87
Trikslyr41
PPMD30
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21176
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 55m
Online Event
11h 55m
FEL
16h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.