• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

[Guide] A Hackintosh How to: From the Ground Up - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
tgrokz
Profile Joined July 2009
United States30 Posts
July 17 2009 03:23 GMT
#101
also i noticed in OCCT that the CPU freq. is underclocked by 10.2%. i feel like thats just a bug or something, though, because every once in a while it goes up to +27.2% for a second then drops back to -10.2.
maltice
Profile Joined July 2009
United States28 Posts
July 17 2009 03:33 GMT
#102
Welp, had a nice problem tonight.. my main monitor decided to go nuts and all i could see was something that looked like static on a TV screen.. you know, like back when you were a kid and you had an antenna on your roof but you couldn't actually get any reception?

Anyway... I am re-booting in safe mode now and changing the resolution to something smaller (1440xwhatever instead of 1680x1050)

Seems like that fixed it, but the whole static on the monitor thing was a bit freaky. I was just messing around and decided to go to system preferences and click 'display'. Once I did that, my monitor went all staticky and whacky.

Anyone else encounter anything like this? I have a weird feeling its my crappy ass chinsy monitor (22" proview cheapo screen) because the other one (17" samsung syncmaster) remained normal.

UPDATE:
So, all was well, so i tried hitting system preferences --> display - again (you know... just to see). Same shit. Basically, every time I boot to safe mode I can change he display properties but if I ever want to go back to the display properties I get the static death... (I tried reinstalling the video drivers too)

If anyone gets the chance can they try going to system preferences and going to display and see if anything freaky happens? (not that I wish it upon you but I am curious to know if its my monitor or something else.
Whats the rumpus?
maltice
Profile Joined July 2009
United States28 Posts
July 17 2009 04:20 GMT
#103
UPDATE:
I can only use my main monitor now as a secondary monitor... as soon as I try to make it the main monitor it goes into static mode.

So now I am using my 17inch monior as my main monitor and my 22 as the secondary which stinks because unlike windows osx likes to keep certain things attributed to the main montior... and apparently you have to have you monitor plugged into the correct dvi port to become the main monitor.

Question: Is there a way to wipe out the monitor profiles? everytime i try to hook up the minitors in the way i like them it automatically tries to set them in the manner i last left them... if i could just force them to orget that last setup maybe everything will go back into place... anyone else seen this kind o thing?
Whats the rumpus?
sexynugget
Profile Joined May 2009
13 Posts
July 17 2009 04:31 GMT
#104
Great guide, but I beg to differ on some of your hardware choices. 8gb ram is overkill, 4gb will be cheaper and there is no performance difference. You could get BETTER performance if you go with a 4gb OCZ blade or similar performance RAM. Overkill on the storage. Xigmatek Dark Knight performs better than the CM at the same price. Not a fan of OCZ PSUs, would rather go Corsair, but it'll do.
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 06:09:40
July 17 2009 05:34 GMT
#105
On July 17 2009 08:16 jacktheripper wrote:
Show nested quote +
Jack:
I definitely recommend trying out windows 7.... I run vista on my media center PC and its ridiculously obnoxious compared to Windows 7.


Okay, so I have installed Windows 7 and all the drivers from my motherboard, video card and monitor, and now when i boot into OSX my ethernet is not working i.e. i can connect to the net in windows but not osx.

any ideas?



It could certainly be a MAC address problem. The ethernet chip built into that motherboard actually is supported in OS X by default. It is also used in real Macintoshes.

On July 17 2009 12:23 tgrokz wrote:
also i noticed in OCCT that the CPU freq. is underclocked by 10.2%. i feel like thats just a bug or something, though, because every once in a while it goes up to +27.2% for a second then drops back to -10.2.



That is the energy saving feature that is built into Intel CPUs. I left that enabled because it does not interfere with the overclock and the CPU goes back up to full speed if you do anything for just a few seconds.

The reason the other test produced such high temperatures for you is because it is an incredibly incredibly intense test. It is completely artificial. No program will ever utilize your CPU that efficiently and make it that hot in real life utilization. Your overclock settings were fine before.

On July 17 2009 12:33 maltice wrote:
Welp, had a nice problem tonight.. my main monitor decided to go nuts and all i could see was something that looked like static on a TV screen.. you know, like back when you were a kid and you had an antenna on your roof but you couldn't actually get any reception?

Anyway... I am re-booting in safe mode now and changing the resolution to something smaller (1440xwhatever instead of 1680x1050)

Seems like that fixed it, but the whole static on the monitor thing was a bit freaky. I was just messing around and decided to go to system preferences and click 'display'. Once I did that, my monitor went all staticky and whacky.

Anyone else encounter anything like this? I have a weird feeling its my crappy ass chinsy monitor (22" proview cheapo screen) because the other one (17" samsung syncmaster) remained normal.

UPDATE:
So, all was well, so i tried hitting system preferences --> display - again (you know... just to see). Same shit. Basically, every time I boot to safe mode I can change he display properties but if I ever want to go back to the display properties I get the static death... (I tried reinstalling the video drivers too)

If anyone gets the chance can they try going to system preferences and going to display and see if anything freaky happens? (not that I wish it upon you but I am curious to know if its my monitor or something else.



I will check that out when I get home. I thought the 10.5.7 drivers for the video card fixed those kind of issues. Try plugging in a single monitor and changing the default resolution. I am positive that I have done that before without issues on this system.

Dual display is a bit iffy at times. You probably do not want to mess with a working (and optimal resolution) setup when you have it going already.

As for making sure the main monitor is the default display, shouldn't you just be able to leave only one plugged in, then reboot the computer? You can always change which DVI it is plugged into as well.

edit: hmm...read your update post. Try with only the 22" plugged in. Then run U Installer. Check the box that says force resolution and manually set the 22" display settings. If that fails to work though then you will need to boot into safe mode. As an absolute last resort you can always hit the button on OSx86 Tools that "restores defaults" after which you will need to re-install the drivers. Remember, if you reset the settings you will lose personal files as well. The computer will be back like it was the first time you booted it up.

On July 17 2009 13:31 sexynugget wrote:
Great guide, but I beg to differ on some of your hardware choices. 8gb ram is overkill, 4gb will be cheaper and there is no performance difference. You could get BETTER performance if you go with a 4gb OCZ blade or similar performance RAM. Overkill on the storage. Xigmatek Dark Knight performs better than the CM at the same price. Not a fan of OCZ PSUs, would rather go Corsair, but it'll do.



I build this system for professionals, so the 8GBs of RAM is not overkill. This is not really a gaming machine, it just happens to excel at that as well. This is for video/sound/multimedia.

The hyper-212 is pretty much identical to the XIgmatek and is $7 bucks cheaper on the 3 sites i checked. Where do you buy it? Also, I happen to buy direct from CM ;p Cheap cases, fans, and PSUs FTW!

You can use more expensive RAM, however, it is fairly hard to get anything that runs at 4-4-4-12 at 1018MHz. Micron ICs are the only thing that spring to mind. Blade is more expensive and you have to overclock it just to attempt those timings, plus it is really not worth the effort or potential warranty return 2 years down the road. I don't like to overclock things unless I improve the cooling on it. Don't normally do that with RAM =/

I am not a brand person for any part, including PSUs. They are not made by the sticker brand anyway, they are all 3rd party. The 3rd party changes from model to model, so only model specific reviews are of any help. The actual manufacturers that I like Huntkey, and SeaSonic. Corsair, incidently, uses Channel Wide and SeaSonic to make the SAME model PSUs. Which makes it a crap shoot if you get a 750W that is really a SS 850W, or a 750W that is really ChannelWide 700W. With their 750W/850W units you get either an AMAZING unit, or an acceptable one. Really you don't lose with either, assuming you did not bank on getting the better of the two.

For PSUs, much like RAM, it is important to read quality reviews (like johnny guru) and realize that you are not buying the sticker, you are buying the PSU from some other company that you probably have never heard of. So, either do research, or blindly follow someone else that has probably done the research. For the record though, Corsair typically makes very high quality and inexpensive PSUs. I just hate Channel Wide =/
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
jacktheripper
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia21 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 10:48:44
July 17 2009 08:18 GMT
#106
I'm hooked up through a Netcomm NB600W router, and even when i unhook the windows7 drive it still doesnt connect. also, there doesnt seem to be a "reserve" button in the router configuration


UPDATE: i just downloaded the ethernet driver for OSX, and internet is working. going to boot into 7, check, then boot back into OSX.
maltice
Profile Joined July 2009
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 22:35:25
July 17 2009 21:50 GMT
#107

As an absolute last resort you can always hit the button on OSx86 Tools that "restores defaults" after which you will need to re-install the drivers. Remember, if you reset the settings you will lose personal files as well. The computer will be back like it was the first time you booted it up.


Hmm... So every program I installed is gone or just personal settings and stuff?

UPDATE:
Scratch this question. Nothing I did would make my monitor work again so i did the set everything to default choice in osx tools. Worked like a charm.. all my programs are still there, just my settings are gone (which is all i wanted to really get rid of anyway)

Anyway, I spent more time fiddling with it then I would have if I had just done a reset in the first place.

I am back up and running, everything working again. Thanks for the tips.

-maltice
Whats the rumpus?
jacktheripper
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia21 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 10:49:18
July 17 2009 23:08 GMT
#108
cant delete so i keep this here
tYsopz
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway215 Posts
July 18 2009 15:26 GMT
#109
I'm definitely doing this if my laptop proves to fail at SC2. Windows is just terrible compared to os X, but top specced macs cost a fortune.

A tip: You might find the mouse acceleration algorithm in os X different to windows, so you probably want to install a nifty application called "USB Overdrive" or something similar to remove mouse acceleration, just like you can do it with setpoint in XP.
"I'm going to send them to a far far distant place called Disneyland. Safe and sound at their own convenience, at the fastest and cheapest rate." - Lee Sung Eun
tgrokz
Profile Joined July 2009
United States30 Posts
July 19 2009 08:23 GMT
#110
yeah i looked up that other test and saw that it was just a ridiculous hardcore test. good to hear that the -10% thing is normal. i put the original OC settings you had back on.
i havent installed OSX yet, as i havent gotten the disc, but windows 7 runs amazingly. prototype, fallout 3, and left 4 dead run absolutely perfect with no slowdowns at all. i cant wait to get OSX up and running so i can see how well this rig handles some intense audio processing.
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 03:25:59
July 25 2009 02:36 GMT
#111
Apparently I've really bad at this
I can't screw the motherboard onto the casing T_T
There's two screws I can't screw in (with the fan being the top, the topleft and mid-left screws)
I can't fit my hand into the topleft, and I think the mid-left one just hates me

[image loading]

(sorry about the low quality, all I have is my phone's camera)
That's what my screws look like, and yeah they are the same as the metal risers
I couldn't find any other ones, twelve came in the package, and they seem to fit into themselves, so I just used them ;;

Edit: Actually with 4 screws in the motherboard doesn't move at all
Would 4 screws be enough?
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 02:43:53
July 25 2009 02:42 GMT
#112
Just as a heads up:

You cannot turn mouse acceleration off on a mac. I have tried countless utilities and drivers. Basically Macs are not compatible with competitive RTS unless you love picking up your mouse over and over.
MK
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States496 Posts
July 25 2009 02:51 GMT
#113
On July 25 2009 11:42 Wr3k wrote:
Just as a heads up:

You cannot turn mouse acceleration off on a mac. I have tried countless utilities and drivers. Basically Macs are not compatible with competitive RTS unless you love picking up your mouse over and over.


actually, you can.
2 ways : paying for the software (i forgot the name because i didn't pay) OR dl and install the MICROSOFT mouse driver for mac.
Yup, this driver RAPE the mouse acceleration of mac OS.

But, agreed on every counts that Mac is SHIT for RTS. And gaming in general.
The highest knowledge is to know that we are surrounded by mystery
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 03:41:43
July 25 2009 03:40 GMT
#114
On July 25 2009 11:36 Dead9 wrote:
Apparently I've really bad at this
I can't screw the motherboard onto the casing T_T
There's two screws I can't screw in (with the fan being the top, the topleft and mid-left screws)
I can't fit my hand into the topleft, and I think the mid-left one just hates me

[image loading]

(sorry about the low quality, all I have is my phone's camera)
That's what my screws look like, and yeah they are the same as the metal risers
I couldn't find any other ones, twelve came in the package, and they seem to fit into themselves, so I just used them ;;

Edit: Actually with 4 screws in the motherboard doesn't move at all
Would 4 screws be enough?



4 screws is fine. the upper left one is a bitch. I only use a long handled metallic tipped screw driver on those ;p

On July 25 2009 11:42 Wr3k wrote:
Just as a heads up:

You cannot turn mouse acceleration off on a mac. I have tried countless utilities and drivers. Basically Macs are not compatible with competitive RTS unless you love picking up your mouse over and over.


As mentioned already, you can turn off mouse acceleration. Feel free to just google it. I just dual boot and use windows to play games though ;p
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 03:53:05
July 25 2009 03:51 GMT
#115
On July 25 2009 11:51 MK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2009 11:42 Wr3k wrote:
Just as a heads up:

You cannot turn mouse acceleration off on a mac. I have tried countless utilities and drivers. Basically Macs are not compatible with competitive RTS unless you love picking up your mouse over and over.


actually, you can.
2 ways : paying for the software (i forgot the name because i didn't pay) OR dl and install the MICROSOFT mouse driver for mac.
Yup, this driver RAPE the mouse acceleration of mac OS.

But, agreed on every counts that Mac is SHIT for RTS. And gaming in general.


Mind giving me the specific name of the driver/program? I have tried pretty much everything that comes up under google or mac os help forums. It would be fantastic to play starcraft on my laptop. There are programs that I have tried that people left and right swear to, however I have only found ones that alter the acceleration curve and don't actually disable the acceleration. From what I have heard it is actually impossible to turn it off completely, but you can use drivers that have different acceleration curves to make it barely noticeable (none of them have worked for me).
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 04:04:25
July 25 2009 04:02 GMT
#116
On July 25 2009 12:51 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2009 11:51 MK wrote:
On July 25 2009 11:42 Wr3k wrote:
Just as a heads up:

You cannot turn mouse acceleration off on a mac. I have tried countless utilities and drivers. Basically Macs are not compatible with competitive RTS unless you love picking up your mouse over and over.


actually, you can.
2 ways : paying for the software (i forgot the name because i didn't pay) OR dl and install the MICROSOFT mouse driver for mac.
Yup, this driver RAPE the mouse acceleration of mac OS.

But, agreed on every counts that Mac is SHIT for RTS. And gaming in general.


Mind giving me the specific name of the driver/program? I have tried pretty much everything that comes up under google or mac os help forums. It would be fantastic to play starcraft on my laptop. There are programs that I have tried that people left and right swear to, however I have only found ones that alter the acceleration curve and don't actually disable the acceleration. From what I have heard it is actually impossible to turn it off completely, but you can use drivers that have different acceleration curves to make it barely noticeable (none of them have worked for me).


I don't play on OS X, but it looks like this will work:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/drivers/intellipointandintellitypepro.html

Or you can go spend money and get one of the programs that does it.

edit:

here is an even newer version of the intellipoint driver:
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/14205
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 19:46:24
July 25 2009 05:25 GMT
#117
On July 25 2009 12:40 maleorderbride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2009 11:36 Dead9 wrote:
Apparently I've really bad at this
I can't screw the motherboard onto the casing T_T
There's two screws I can't screw in (with the fan being the top, the topleft and mid-left screws)
I can't fit my hand into the topleft, and I think the mid-left one just hates me

[image loading]

(sorry about the low quality, all I have is my phone's camera)
That's what my screws look like, and yeah they are the same as the metal risers
I couldn't find any other ones, twelve came in the package, and they seem to fit into themselves, so I just used them ;;

Edit: Actually with 4 screws in the motherboard doesn't move at all
Would 4 screws be enough?



4 screws is fine. the upper left one is a bitch. I only use a long handled metallic tipped screw driver on those ;p


Now everything is put in, and I'm confused as to where all the plugs go? =S
ATM I have the following power cables plugged in from my power supply:
2 cables to the motherboard (3 plugs)
2 cables to the HDs (I have 2 HDs, 1 plug per HD)
2 cables to the graphics card (4 plugs total, I also used the little splitter thing for the fans)
But I need one more plug for the CD drive? It seems to be the same as the plugs for the graphics card, but I don't have any more

Edit: just kidding, just looked at the instructions booklet >_<
MK
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 06:36:52
July 25 2009 06:36 GMT
#118
Mind giving me the specific name of the driver/program? I have tried pretty much everything that comes up under google or mac os help forums. It would be fantastic to play starcraft on my laptop. There are programs that I have tried that people left and right swear to, however I have only found ones that alter the acceleration curve and don't actually disable the acceleration. From what I have heard it is actually impossible to turn it off completely, but you can use drivers that have different acceleration curves to make it barely noticeable (none of them have worked for me).


Free : Microsoft Intelligent Point Driver
Pay : USB Overdrive

Leet : Throw your F*CKING MAC away AND GET A DELL WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP.

The highest knowledge is to know that we are surrounded by mystery
piratebay
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States399 Posts
July 25 2009 06:39 GMT
#119
u should sell premade ones!
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
July 25 2009 07:05 GMT
#120
On July 25 2009 15:39 piratebay wrote:
u should sell premade ones!



A short blurb about me. I have run my own computer business for the last 3 years now. I build and repair computers. I have built somewhere in the neighborhood of about 300 computers. I recently started on hackintoshes and have built about 20ish of them.


he does that for a living...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE72
PiGStarcraft5
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 191
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4341
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox162
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5151
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8019
FrodaN1705
Coldzera 687
shahzam540
JimRising 357
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe225
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 55m
Online Event
11h 55m
FEL
16h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.