• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12519 users

Future of the Republican Party... - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 06 2008 21:12 GMT
#21
One thing that should happen is that the young vote is always important and you can't keep using Reagan as an example, that was 28 years ago, not two years ago which they try to portray. And Bush's economic meltdown in his 2nd term sure didn't help who was labeled as a modern Republican.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
November 06 2008 21:16 GMT
#22
On November 07 2008 05:53 Savio wrote:
The Republican party is the natural party that Americans want to be associated with. Its basic principles are more in line with what this country was founded on: individualism, responsibilty, equal opportunity (rather than Equal Outcome), limited government, competition, economic freedom, and faith.

They don't need to realign themselves or come up with something "new". They already speak to the heart of Americanism more than Democrats do. All they have to do is be true to their real principles.

I think this is completely wrong. Legitimate polling has found that greater % of people identify themselves with the Democratic party and most of those things you mentioned are things that all people embrace.

Aside from that, this country was not founding purely on any of those things. I don't want to start a Madisonian discussion, but there are very few issues on which you can claim a consensus principle of what this country was formed upon, especially the role of the federal government. Just because Jefferson (who hated faith) wanted a yeoman society doesn't mean the country was founded on that principle.

They need to readjust towards legitimate policies and stop instigating the evangelical right with social policies. So far when they've preached classical capitalism, all they've done is used it to shoot down leftist approaches rather than put forth a hopeful alternative. This has been the failure of the party.

Reagan was the first to start winning in the new era that Goldwater created, but there is extremely strong evidence that we've seen the end of it, dispute what you think about the election being "close." GOP whip is stepping down, minority leaders are stepping down and all the young <45 Republicans are admitting these problems. Jindal is probably going to be the next big hope.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
November 06 2008 21:16 GMT
#23
I'm fearful that as the Democrat party veers further to the left, we'll see the Republican party move left-of-center in order to become the "reasonable" and "more centrist" party. Will that birth a new, more conservative party? It's difficult to say, but with the split attention between Romney and Huckabee in the primaries and the Republicans ending up with McCain (an option nobody was happy about), it's clear that something drastic will have to be done to avoid more McCain-type candidates in the future. I think that's the one thing all Republicans can agree on. Not that I can speak as being a Republican.
Moderator
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-06 21:24:20
November 06 2008 21:21 GMT
#24
On November 07 2008 06:16 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I'm fearful that as the Democrat party veers further to the left, we'll see the Republican party move left-of-center in order to become the "reasonable" and "more centrist" party. Will that birth a new, more conservative party? It's difficult to say, but with the split attention between Romney and Huckabee in the primaries and the Republicans ending up with McCain (an option nobody was happy about), it's clear that something drastic will have to be done to avoid more McCain-type candidates in the future. I think that's the one thing all Republicans can agree on. Not that I can speak as being a Republican.

Pelosi is certainly trying to steer the party to the left, but I expect Obama will keep a fairly centrist staff. No doubt that the entire country will be further to the left in 10 years than it is right now.

A younger, 2000 McCain is exactly what they need to run with. I think the only legitimate candidates left in the Senate is Snow, but there's a handful of great young governors and congress people. I can see her being a very strong candidate in 2012, and she'd trounce Palin.

I thought Snow was in the House. ><
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
November 06 2008 21:23 GMT
#25
Yeah, I think he's gonna surround himself with people of differing opinions to keep some balance.

Who says that quote about real intelligence is being able to hold two opposing ideas in your mind at the same time? I'm definitely more left, but having that as the only party is non bueno meng.
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 06 2008 21:24 GMT
#26
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
November 06 2008 21:28 GMT
#27
After the democratic congress and president probably rack up another 5 trillion dollars of debt over the next 4 years, it won't be very difficult for the republicans to emerge dominant as the party of fiscal responsibility. When Obama couldn't name a single program he'd cut in the debates, but is more than happy to list over a trillion dollars in new spending, we'd better hope he was either lying, exaggerating, or realizes his shortsightedness.

If Obama takes a more centrist approach, and manages to make congress look like the one not getting anything done, he could win again in 2012, but it'll be with a 50/50 mixed senate and house. I don't think the republicans need to do anything really, just distance themselves from Bush (heavy spender) and let the Democrats decide their own fate. With a 16% approval rating, I really don't think they're gonna miraculously become a great congress. The natural 4-8 year party swings tend to sort everything out by themselves.
I <3 서지훈
Savio
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1850 Posts
November 06 2008 21:36 GMT
#28
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
Clutch3
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1344 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-06 21:42:34
November 06 2008 21:41 GMT
#29
On November 07 2008 06:16 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I'm fearful that as the Democrat party veers further to the left, we'll see the Republican party move left-of-center in order to become the "reasonable" and "more centrist" party. Will that birth a new, more conservative party? It's difficult to say, but with the split attention between Romney and Huckabee in the primaries and the Republicans ending up with McCain (an option nobody was happy about), it's clear that something drastic will have to be done to avoid more McCain-type candidates in the future. I think that's the one thing all Republicans can agree on. Not that I can speak as being a Republican.

I don't think I really accept your premise. On social issues, like gay rights and civil rights, the whole country has moved slowly to the left over decades, but I see that as a natural (and positive) evolution of people's beliefs. For example, the country has moved gradually "to the left" on civil and women's rights, but I don't think anyone believes that there was anything wrong with that shift. In the 1910's, liberals were the first people to fight for women's rights, and the country slowly came along. Ditto for civil rights in the 1960's. And now gay rights are the current big civil rights fight, with liberals leading the way.

I guess my point is: I don't think that the Democratic party is swinging left on any issue where the whole American populace isn't also swinging left. Sure, universal health care is a position which is considered "left" but it's also something that the country is much more ready for now, than it was 15 years ago. Whether you consider this a result of the whole country moving "left" or not, it's hard to say that it's not quickly becoming a de facto centrist position.

Additionally, on economic matters, I believe the Republican party and the country have shifted notably to the right over the past 50 years. More free trade, much less regulation, much less power for unions, a less progressive tax system, more corporate power in DC, all these things are clearly a shift to the right.
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
November 06 2008 21:43 GMT
#30
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data
manner
Clutch3
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1344 Posts
November 06 2008 21:48 GMT
#31
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


I actually brought this up in another thread. Compared to the rest of the Demoratic party, Obama is just a bit left of the center, based on his voting record. His voting record puts him something like in the teens of "most liberal Senators" for the past 4 years. There's a fascinating analysis of this here:

http://voteview.ucsd.edu/Clinton_and_Obama.htm

Take a look at that page and some of the linked pages. They really display the data in some cool ways, and their methodology is much more sound than those right-wing groups who produced "studies" showing that Obama/Kerry are so far left.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
November 06 2008 21:54 GMT
#32
On November 07 2008 06:48 Clutch3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


I actually brought this up in another thread. Compared to the rest of the Demoratic party, Obama is just a bit left of the center, based on his voting record. His voting record puts him something like in the teens of "most liberal Senators" for the past 4 years. There's a fascinating analysis of this here:

http://voteview.ucsd.edu/Clinton_and_Obama.htm

Take a look at that page and some of the linked pages. They really display the data in some cool ways, and their methodology is much more sound than those right-wing groups who produced "studies" showing that Obama/Kerry are so far left.



Um, hate to bring out your bias, but that study was done by a non-partisan group.
I <3 서지훈
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8927 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-06 22:03:48
November 06 2008 21:56 GMT
#33
Hmmm. Even the National Journal, the dudes who rated Obama as the most liberal senator in 2007, admitted to fudging their ranking methods. The accepted rankings have him ~10, as clutch said. The NJ study simply cherry-picked a small number of votes in order to reach a desired conclusion.

It's just hilarious that every four years the National Journal goes ahead and ranks the Democratic candidate as the most liberal senator. And then we get to hear that false talking point repeated over and over again for the better part of a year.

edit: Here is a much more comprehensive analysis of voting record than that incomplete NJ study.

/tangent.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Clutch3
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1344 Posts
November 06 2008 22:00 GMT
#34
On November 07 2008 06:54 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:48 Clutch3 wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


I actually brought this up in another thread. Compared to the rest of the Demoratic party, Obama is just a bit left of the center, based on his voting record. His voting record puts him something like in the teens of "most liberal Senators" for the past 4 years. There's a fascinating analysis of this here:

http://voteview.ucsd.edu/Clinton_and_Obama.htm

Take a look at that page and some of the linked pages. They really display the data in some cool ways, and their methodology is much more sound than those right-wing groups who produced "studies" showing that Obama/Kerry are so far left.



Um, hate to bring out your bias, but that study was done by a non-partisan group.


Care to name the group? Because the study I keep seeing quoted is the National Journal one.

I'd be interested to see your opinions of the two methodologies (National Journal, or whatever study you're talking about, and UCSD) and to tell me which you feel is less "biased" and why.

(Or you can keep posting one-liners devoid of facts.)
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
November 06 2008 22:05 GMT
#35
Republicans have to be EXTREMELY careful not to jump into this climate as controversial/resistant. If they are seen to be holding back the government in these first two years, democrats will pick up more seats in Senate and House and carry a clear majority.

Republicans should NOT focus on 3 ideas:
1) Fiscal responsibility - I'm talking about cutting spending. If you focus on cutting spending, you're focusing on KILLING your voter base. There is no way you can continue a campaign of stagnation. Fiscal responsibility should be a non-partisan issue as a whole, everyone should be responsible with how they spend tax payer money.

2) Bigotry - White supremacy is over. Get on with it. I've seen emails lately of "blacks and gays... wow!! We're gonna push that wedge issue so hard hahha." If you try this, your party will become synonymous with regional south racism. Good luck EVER getting any independent/democratic support ever again.

3) Religion - If you continue to attempt to define yourself as a Christian, white, man that preaches to people about what they should believe and how God guides their decisions. Guess what? There are hundreds of millions of people that believe what you believe in, but most of them don't believe you should be forcing those beliefs on anyone else. They also don't believe you should govern through religion. Separation of church and state. Do it.
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
November 06 2008 22:05 GMT
#36
On November 07 2008 06:48 Clutch3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


I actually brought this up in another thread. Compared to the rest of the Demoratic party, Obama is just a bit left of the center, based on his voting record. His voting record puts him something like in the teens of "most liberal Senators" for the past 4 years. There's a fascinating analysis of this here:

http://voteview.ucsd.edu/Clinton_and_Obama.htm

Take a look at that page and some of the linked pages. They really display the data in some cool ways, and their methodology is much more sound than those right-wing groups who produced "studies" showing that Obama/Kerry are so far left.


dud thx this is fukin awesome

yeah i remember against clinton everyone said they voted nealry the same but suddenly he became most liberal senator i was like wtf?????
manner
gg_hertzz
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
2152 Posts
November 06 2008 22:20 GMT
#37
Joe the plumber is looking for it.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-06 22:29:38
November 06 2008 22:28 GMT
#38
On November 07 2008 07:00 Clutch3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:54 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:48 Clutch3 wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


I actually brought this up in another thread. Compared to the rest of the Demoratic party, Obama is just a bit left of the center, based on his voting record. His voting record puts him something like in the teens of "most liberal Senators" for the past 4 years. There's a fascinating analysis of this here:

http://voteview.ucsd.edu/Clinton_and_Obama.htm

Take a look at that page and some of the linked pages. They really display the data in some cool ways, and their methodology is much more sound than those right-wing groups who produced "studies" showing that Obama/Kerry are so far left.



Um, hate to bring out your bias, but that study was done by a non-partisan group.


Care to name the group? Because the study I keep seeing quoted is the National Journal one.

I'd be interested to see your opinions of the two methodologies (National Journal, or whatever study you're talking about, and UCSD) and to tell me which you feel is less "biased" and why.

(Or you can keep posting one-liners devoid of facts.)


NJ is a non-partisan group. If you care to provide evidence to the contrary, I'd love to hear it. You don't see me saying "OMFG THE UCSD STUDY IS LIBTARD-MADE STUDY" then not posting anything backing that up. In fact, I didn't refute your study at all, I merely corrected your mis-statement that NJ is a Republican group. Just because you're biased doesn't mean everyone else is.

EDIT: Just pm me the link to evidence NJ is a Republican entity. I'm getting out of these silly political threads (where the moderates are written off as republicans during the usual internet discussion board liberal circle jerk).
I <3 서지훈
Savio
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1850 Posts
November 06 2008 22:38 GMT
#39
On November 07 2008 06:43 d_so wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 06:36 Savio wrote:
On November 07 2008 06:24 KOFgokuon wrote:
Though obama had a very liberal voting record in the senate, I'm really hopeful that he doens't try to jam an absurdly liberal agenda through congress and have a massive backfire like what occurred in 1993-1994.


Yes. Obama ran as a moderate, but his past is anything but moderate. If the country does lurch to the Left too fast, I am expecting a backlash.

Also, I think the GOP is better at being the underdog party than the ruling party. I think we are going to see a much better GOP over the next 4 years and who knows what will happen.


what exactly could obama have voted on in 2 years that show this extreme leftism?

can someone show me the actual data


Here's the data you can view:

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

The Methodology employed: http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/methodology.htm

Questions and Answers about the process: http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/qanda.htm


For his 3 complete years in the Senate, he has been ranked as one of the most liberal senators all 3 years coming in #1 in 2007. See the methodology to understand how that was decided.
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
Savio
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1850 Posts
November 06 2008 22:41 GMT
#40
On November 07 2008 06:56 Flaccid wrote:
Hmmm. Even the National Journal, the dudes who rated Obama as the most liberal senator in 2007, admitted to fudging their ranking methods. The accepted rankings have him ~10, as clutch said. The NJ study simply cherry-picked a small number of votes in order to reach a desired conclusion.


I have never heard that. In fact they are very clear and transparent about the entire process which is automated by the way. Read the methodology.
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM929
TKL 361
IndyStarCraft 215
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 929
ByuN 496
TKL 361
Reynor 316
IndyStarCraft 215
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47168
Calm 3046
Bisu 1506
FanTaSy 452
Rush 223
actioN 169
firebathero 157
Sharp 48
Free 36
Mong 30
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 21
Pusan 21
Aegong 19
soO 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8945
Dendi1083
Counter-Strike
fl0m6081
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK15
Other Games
singsing1896
Liquid`RaSZi1808
B2W.Neo739
FrodaN714
Beastyqt679
olofmeister576
Khaldor503
Mlord470
KnowMe337
crisheroes184
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick59
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 27
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Nemesis2303
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1896
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 6m
OSC
6h 6m
Replay Cast
6h 6m
OSC
19h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.