• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7290 users

Quote your first post on TL! - Page 18

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-25 05:46:39
December 25 2008 05:46 GMT
#341
On December 25 2008 13:51 nAi.PrOtOsS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2007 01:30 nAi.PrOtOsS wrote:
nice fpvods very enjoyable to watch, also u have a sexy voice

Must be about Chill.

edit: Ah, Merz. That works too. :p
Administrator
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-26 19:34:00
December 26 2008 19:33 GMT
#342
I think mine's is the most depressing, T_T

Everyone else's is just so awesome.
Chains none
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 26 2008 19:36 GMT
#343
On December 23 2004 10:23 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
Anybody can give me a link to the replay?
Thx in advance

Teamliquidian townie
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
December 26 2008 19:38 GMT
#344
On December 24 2006 21:26 Nightmarjoo wrote:
Happy Hannukah ~~

Which I recently reposted.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
December 26 2008 19:56 GMT
#345
D10 Brazil. December 05 2007 15:00. Posts 545
What if eveytime you build a unit your screen moves to that building regardless of hotkey using, or some kind of mechanism that makes your come back to your base several times during the game, other than that i dont think MBS will impact the game negatively if sc2 is balanced with that in mind, and i dont see a reason why the game couldnt carry on the awesome sc1 felling of micro and macro.


Lol in the mbs discussion thread, dont think anyone ever really read it =)
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
December 26 2008 20:48 GMT
#346
On October 01 2007 01:20 nevake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Although it's not too common, I sometimes see Protoss players use Dark Archons and Maelstrom vs Zerg. Theoretically, in my mind, maelstrom would be pretty useful with storms and for stopping drops and things. My question is: are Dark Archons effective in PvZ (Why, or why not please), and if they are, when should I get them/maelstrom, how many should I get under normal circumstances (around 1 or 2??).

All of this assuming I just go from core straight to archives, and I get storm and a couple ht's first.


lolz. Wasn't too long ago o.O! Just started watching boxer vids back then xP.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
December 26 2008 20:52 GMT
#347
deathgod6 United States. January 17 2008 11:18. Posts 186 PM Profile Quote edit

this idea wouldn't fit starcraft. the game is about adapting and changing to the obstacles your opponent throws at you. if you can't build a certain unit or chose the wrong pre-game settings, you could be screwed over by pure luck. it wouldn't really keep your opponent guessing because rarely anyone builds ALL the possible units their race has in the same game.


The guy was talking about pre-game settings for starcraft games. The forum is closed, so I couldn't quote it directly.

4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Murlox
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France1699 Posts
December 26 2008 21:07 GMT
#348
Thread : most powerful person you know

On March 22 2008 00:12 Murlox wrote:
[image loading]


Mike Horn

Resistance ain't futile
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-27 04:52:39
December 27 2008 04:50 GMT
#349
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=74407&currentpage=4#73

I didn't win.
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
January 01 2009 06:55 GMT
#350
http://rapidshare.com/files/39089826/1v1iwin.rep.html

That's the DL link
It's PvT on LT and i won. BUt i know in every game i could've done better and i wanted to see what you guys here on TL would suggest me do :D

my apm was 86
enemy was 114

^_^


Wow. THat's embarassing to say the least. O.o
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 17 2009 06:17 GMT
#351
I'm bored.
On June 03 2008 10:38 Grobyc wrote:
I'm no expert at either race but there are a few things I noticed that should have been improved:

1. When he was defending your pushes he continued to boost his economy, get robotics out, and build gateways for his macro.
2. When you were trying to push with the few units at the start you should have realized that his army is growing faster than yours and your units are being wasted.
3. If you planned on persisting your push your main force(tanks) were attacking the pylon, as mentioned before I think.
4. You spent all your time focusing on control, which lead to your base, economy, and macro rate staying the same.

I'm a P player and my PvT isn't great, but looking at your replay compared to the T's I lose to those are some things I noticed. Hope It helps, GL.

It's actually not as nooby and bad as I expected it was o.O
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
June 17 2009 06:21 GMT
#352
Ill join in Im not all that proud of my fake korean laugh....Or my lame attempt at humor.
I mean I just found a site that had all the "gods" on it i was in awe.





On December 06 2002 21:11 FuDDx wrote:
ummm who is this naz character and why is everyone so hung up on him i mean its not like he beats any1 good like g3x-hg or nothin gess u noobs .... kekek^_^ j/k l
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 17 2009 06:24 GMT
#353
lol...

I didn't know you were on TL so long FuDDx! :o
2002. I've been on here a hell of a lot shorter and I have more than 1.5x your post count o.O
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 17 2009 06:28 GMT
#354
On February 01 2005 18:44 decafchicken wrote:
Any guesses as to who [gm] will bring?


Lame...i was just tryign to make my first post something nobody would notice as i slipped into the tl.net userbase

In the ToT) vs [gm] clan war thread
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 17 2009 06:30 GMT
#355
I quoted it in my 10k post thread
On March 21 2006 23:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
BILL307:
I can get a hacked-up version of GiriGiri and SSF to run Radiant Silvergun, and that's all I care about .


Care to share it ? I really really really really want to play that game. That and ikaruga. I've heard so much about both games and that they were some of the best airplane type games, never played them though because they are on shitty systems that no I knew ever owned. In fact i think ive seen maybe 2 dreamcasts and 1 sega saturn at Target and thats it.

PM me with details plz, thanks

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
June 17 2009 06:30 GMT
#356
My first post was on a Submit your sc2 question thread:
On November 08 2007 23:31 VIB wrote:
Will Map Makers be able to change the terrain via script (maybe only on initialization) so that we can program random maps? Will we ever be able to make random maps in any way?


I made the same question this month
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-17 06:36:23
June 17 2009 06:36 GMT
#357
On June 17 2009 15:30 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I quoted it in my 10k post thread
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2006 23:45 CharlieMurphy wrote:
BILL307:
I can get a hacked-up version of GiriGiri and SSF to run Radiant Silvergun, and that's all I care about .


Care to share it ? I really really really really want to play that game. That and ikaruga. I've heard so much about both games and that they were some of the best airplane type games, never played them though because they are on shitty systems that no I knew ever owned. In fact i think ive seen maybe 2 dreamcasts and 1 sega saturn at Target and thats it.

PM me with details plz, thanks


LOL I remember that blog.
+ Show Spoiler +
I got banned because of it.
+ Show Spoiler +
I wrote
On September 29 2008 12:50 Grobyc wrote:
damn.. for once it actually is over 9000..


damn you charliemurphy lol
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 17 2009 06:39 GMT
#358
OMFG I <3 you Susie! Both me and my best Starcraft friend got one and we're super stoked. We're going to wear them to PDXLAN for the 32 person SC tournament we're hosting and we're also going to wear them to Blizzcon (hopefully you go???????).

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOTALLY MADE OUR DAY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Well I had to make my first post something not too boring...
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 17 2009 06:40 GMT
#359
On June 17 2009 15:39 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
Show nested quote +
OMFG I <3 you Susie! Both me and my best Starcraft friend got one and we're super stoked. We're going to wear them to PDXLAN for the 32 person SC tournament we're hosting and we're also going to wear them to Blizzcon (hopefully you go???????).

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOTALLY MADE OUR DAY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Well I had to make my first post something not too boring...

Completely understandable. Who doesn't love susie?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
seppolevne
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1681 Posts
June 17 2009 06:41 GMT
#360
Talking about Rush Hour 3
On April 07 2009 04:41 seppolevne wrote:
The openness of the nat makes it very vulnerable to vulture harass, dunno if that's entirely the cause of the imbalance but it's a pretty big one

Two months after I had joined
J- Pirate Udyr WW T- Pirate Riven Galio M- Galio Annie S- Sona Lux -- Always farm, never carry.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM976
TKL 319
TaKeTV 296
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub36
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 976
TKL 315
IndyStarCraft 221
MaxPax 138
BRAT_OK 118
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason35
ZombieGrub19
EmSc Tv 19
Nathanias 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 698
ggaemo 158
White-Ra 127
firebathero 100
Barracks 61
910 52
Killer 30
Trap 24
Bale 21
Shine 18
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4537
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7574
crisheroes1819
Liquid`Hasu1639
Trikslyr60
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4244
singsing1661
summit1g994
Beastyqt762
ceh9652
B2W.Neo387
shahzam273
C9.Mang0154
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe128
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream388
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2321
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.