• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10020 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5327

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Hat Trick of Today
Profile Joined February 2025
202 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 04:05:10
October 23 2025 04:00 GMT
#106521
This is exactly like the Elon Musk is not a Nazi arguments from conservatives all over again. Yeah OK he’s not a card carrying member of the Nazi Party so everyone calling him a Nazi is wrong. Nevermind that this is a man who spends 15 hours a day being a reply guy to self admitted fascists and white nationalists who very much do support the actions of the Third Reich. Is there a real functional difference beyond people being huge losers arguing over very specific terms that really doesn’t change the fact that the person in question is still a fascist?

To any reasonable person, who gives a fuck. Donald Trump is a 1980s New York socialite who has been previously accused of rape by his ex-wife, has bragged about sexually harassing beauty pageant contestants, and was very good friends with notorious sex pests like Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein. Like is the argument “Donald Trump can’t be legally called a rapist…he’s just a self admitted serial sexual harasser with numerous allegations of rape so lay off him”?

What’s next, Jeffrey Epstein can’t be called a pedophile because he’s actually an ephebophile?
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
October 23 2025 04:21 GMT
#106522
Does this point on Trump and Carroll also mean it would be fair to say US government agencies conspired to kill MLK Jr. based on the verdict in the Loyd Jowers trial?

The jury required only one hour of deliberations to reach a unanimous verdict that King was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. They found Jowers responsible, and also found that "government agencies" were among the co-conspirators.


en.wikipedia.org
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
EnDeR_
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Spain2944 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 05:22:01
October 23 2025 05:21 GMT
#106523
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
Show nested quote +
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?
estás más desubicao q un croissant en un plato de nécoras
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
October 23 2025 05:25 GMT
#106524
On October 23 2025 13:21 GreenHorizons wrote:
Does this point on Trump and Carroll also mean it would be fair to say US government agencies conspired to kill MLK Jr. based on the verdict in the Loyd Jowers trial?

Show nested quote +
The jury required only one hour of deliberations to reach a unanimous verdict that King was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. They found Jowers responsible, and also found that "government agencies" were among the co-conspirators.


en.wikipedia.org

IIRC that was a case in which both the defendant and the plaintiffs were accusing the government, and nobody present was actually representing the “no they didn’t” position? Not to say I think “the FBI had MLK killed” is *implausible* but it’s a bit of a peculiar court case to draw many conclusions from.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 23 2025 07:59 GMT
#106525
On October 23 2025 14:21 EnDeR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?


I am afraid the answer is much simpler.

+ Show Spoiler +

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 09:50:26
October 23 2025 09:49 GMT
#106526
So, funny story: Apparently the US government employs about 12000 Germans in Germany with German contracts. Due to big oranges shutdown, you are now just not paying those people. This is illegal in Germany. The US is also just not taking the calls of the German government agency that usually handles those payouts.

Sadly, apparently Germany has decided to just pay them for now out of concern for those Germans and their rights in a country with actual workers rights, and hope we get the money back. We have reached then point where i don't even trust the US to eventually pay us back.

Imo we should just start insolvency proceedings for the US military if they no longer pay their bills. This would also be really funny.

Source (Sadly in German, but you can probably google translate it)

https://www.tagesschau.de/wirtschaft/arbeitsmarkt/shutdown-haushaltssperre-usa-gehaelter-100.html
https://www.zdfheute.de/politik/deutschland/verdi-shutdown-usa-gehaelter-deutschland-100.html

I should probably mention that this is banana republic level of silly.

On October 23 2025 16:59 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 14:21 EnDeR_ wrote:
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?


I am afraid the answer is much simpler.

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A7BLMA1LIw



Hey, that was my hypothesis long ago!
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 11:30:04
October 23 2025 11:28 GMT
#106527
"Imo we should just start insolvency proceedings for the US military if they no longer pay their bills. This would also be really funny."

You should do this, It's a great idea. Please lead the charge. I mean it's not like the US base in Germany is a big deal for the German people or that the Government of Germany or the EU overlords want them there or anything. I'm being serious, start the movement to remove the US military presence from Germany and you've got my vote.

Also maybe Germans shouldn't be calling Balls and Strikes for the world(or on this forum), Cause ya know bit of a(semi-recent) sorted past.
"We didnt listen"
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1200 Posts
October 23 2025 11:32 GMT
#106528
I really don't understand why we (germany) is not openly stealing the civil/military personal from the US bases.

It's 60-70k US Soldiers on german bases. Bundeswehr lacks 100.000 Soldiers and civil workers.

Not familiar enough with the ability to drop your US-Service employment.. but accepting a fast road to german citizenship and a solid government job with Bundeswehr should at least be a legal option for civil contractors.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/Loss-US-Nationality-Service-in-Armed-Forces-of-a-Foreign-State.html

This to me says: If you drop out legaly, and persue a career in a foreign armed force that is NOT hostile to the United States, it's also not illegal, especially when you do it outside of the US.

But if left to the DOJ to interpret your intend of losing your american citizenship... it's still a risk factor.
"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 23 2025 11:32 GMT
#106529
On October 23 2025 20:28 Taelshin wrote:
"Imo we should just start insolvency proceedings for the US military if they no longer pay their bills. This would also be really funny."

You should do this, It's a great idea. Please lead the charge. I mean it's not like the US base in Germany is a big deal for the German people or that the Government of Germany or the EU overlords want them there or anything. I'm being serious, start the movement to remove the US military presence from Germany and you've got my vote.

Also maybe Germans shouldn't be calling Balls and Strikes for the world(or on this forum), Cause ya know bit of a(semi-recent) sorted past.
Hey Germany was happy not having a strong army and relying on the US for protection.

Then a certain orange man started yelling that they needed to take care of themselves and Germany was like "really? are you sure?"
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
October 23 2025 12:36 GMT
#106530
Germany is famously unable to defend itself.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
October 23 2025 12:42 GMT
#106531
On October 23 2025 21:36 KwarK wrote:
Germany is famously unable to defend itself.


To be fair, we did lose the last big wars we were in.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3271 Posts
October 23 2025 12:53 GMT
#106532
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
Show nested quote +
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


Dear god, how does someone with a conscience type all of this out and not feel an inkling of shame? You're defending someone found overwhelmingly guilty of sexually assaulting a woman's genitals because one state's law doesn't classify it as "rape" unless it's PIV intercourse.

Congratulations debatelord, you've proved that nobody who knows you should leave their daughters around without at least three law enforcement officers to supervise.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 23 2025 13:06 GMT
#106533
On October 23 2025 21:53 LightSpectra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.
Dear god, how does someone with a conscience type all of this out and not feel an inkling of shame?
Think you answered your own question :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1200 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 13:15:12
October 23 2025 13:15 GMT
#106534
On October 23 2025 21:36 KwarK wrote:
Germany is famously unable to defend itself.


Well the deal was to hand over all Nazi scientists and generals who fought against Soviets (OSS: OP "Paperclip") and have de-nazified market based export-focussed capitalist society.

You got Saturn V rockets... Mercedes-Benz and (pathologic liars) like Heinz Guderian telling you how to fight russians.

We got into what later be NATO, and basicly unchallenged rule of American social, cultural and economic hegemony displacing lederhosen, lebertran and graupensuppe with Levis-Jeans, Coca-Cola and BigMacs.

And I, for one , welcome our new (insect)overlords.

The correct reaction towards the isolationist tendencies of Trump I would have been to shut the fucking door for US-Tech and Services, demanding joint ventures that would be able to operate independently of their US (part) owners.

Like "Yep, we need to do this business ourselfes, so we generate tax revenue to pay for our military *yoink*" - Thanks Donald!
"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
October 23 2025 13:19 GMT
#106535
On October 23 2025 14:21 EnDeR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?

Civil courts do not find guilt or innocence. That is what criminal courts do. The overlap is they both have juries. The standards and results are completely different.

What happened in the Trump/Jean case is NY State passed a law allowing a 1 year window for people to sue for sexual assault with no statute of limitations. The first day it went into effect, Jean Carroll sued Trump alleging complete penile rape by Trump.

She couldn't remember the year, and there remains no physical evidence of any rape, penile or digital. There is hearsay evidence that she told people previously. That is not admissible in criminal court, because if that were the case, you would be convicting people of felonies and sending them to prison, removing their gun and voting rights, over accusations from 30 years ago with no physical evidence that were made against an especially famous target on the first day that a law passed by his opposition went into effect. Especially if you used a 51% standard of proof, which civil liability does as our colleague Razyda pointed out.

It's not that there's physical evidence of digital rape but not penile rape. There's just no physical evidence. This is why the judgment reeks of jury compromise, and combined with the lesser standard of proof, why judgments by civil courts are called "liable" and not "guilty." When the police arrest you for a criminal charge of raping someone, the punishment isn't pay them millions of dollars.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27458 Posts
October 23 2025 13:23 GMT
#106536
On October 23 2025 22:06 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 21:53 LightSpectra wrote:
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.
Dear god, how does someone with a conscience type all of this out and not feel an inkling of shame?
Think you answered your own question :p

But what about the left?

It’s such an odd phenomenon. We’re not talking like, Mother Theresa who people don’t want to hear bad things about, but a guy who is actively proud to tell you he’s a piece of shit. At every opportunity.

You end up with this weird Venn Diagram intersection of ‘worst people around’ and ‘most vociferously defended’ that is genuinely bizarre to me. Throw Elon Musk in while we’re at it.

I couldn’t be arsed arguing as much online, but formerly I had a fun wee question, ‘would you like Donald Trump as your immediate superior in work and why?’

It was quite instructive how, many even big supporters would say no, and list his many flaws and foibles. They just consider them assets if he’s President, but they’d consider him a net negative in other capacities.

They know fine rightly what he is, so long as he’s hurting the right people that’s absolutely A-OK
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Ryzel
Profile Joined December 2012
United States568 Posts
October 23 2025 13:26 GMT
#106537
Here’s a simple set of two questions:

1) Do you think Trump has ever raped anyone in his life?
2) If yes to 1), do you think he should be punished for it?
Hakuna Matata B*tches
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 23 2025 13:30 GMT
#106538
On October 23 2025 22:19 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 14:21 EnDeR_ wrote:
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?

Civil courts do not find guilt or innocence. That is what criminal courts do. The overlap is they both have juries. The standards and results are completely different.

What happened in the Trump/Jean case is NY State passed a law allowing a 1 year window for people to sue for sexual assault with no statute of limitations. The first day it went into effect, Jean Carroll sued Trump alleging complete penile rape by Trump.

She couldn't remember the year, and there remains no physical evidence of any rape, penile or digital. There is hearsay evidence that she told people previously. That is not admissible in criminal court, because if that were the case, you would be convicting people of felonies and sending them to prison, removing their gun and voting rights, over accusations from 30 years ago with no physical evidence that were made against an especially famous target on the first day that a law passed by his opposition went into effect. Especially if you used a 51% standard of proof, which civil liability does as our colleague Razyda pointed out.

It's not that there's physical evidence of digital rape but not penile rape. There's just no physical evidence. This is why the judgment reeks of jury compromise, and combined with the lesser standard of proof, why judgments by civil courts are called "liable" and not "guilty." When the police arrest you for a criminal charge of raping someone, the punishment isn't pay them millions of dollars.
I'm sure arguing with people that he wasn't found guilty of rape but liable for sexual abuse really does wonders for your perceived character.

rofl.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3271 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-23 13:34:34
October 23 2025 13:31 GMT
#106539
On October 23 2025 22:19 oBlade wrote:
She couldn't remember the year, and there remains no physical evidence of any rape, penile or digital.


These claims are lies, for anyone else keeping track. She not only won the trial but won an appeal as well; it turns out Trump's defense of only raping people prettier than her didn't hold up.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
October 23 2025 13:41 GMT
#106540
On October 23 2025 22:30 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2025 22:19 oBlade wrote:
On October 23 2025 14:21 EnDeR_ wrote:
On October 23 2025 12:23 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:09 KwarK wrote:
On October 23 2025 11:01 Razyda wrote:
On October 23 2025 10:52 KwarK wrote:
Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.


Was he ever convicted of rape?

Yes. The court found that he sexually penetrated a woman’s vagina without her consent. The name for that is rape. Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter. Your counter argument that it was a civil proceeding rather than a criminal one doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what the court found he did. Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist.

For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit.

I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good.


Quite literally he was never found guilty of rape. Your "legally speaking" statement is provably false, unless you are able to provide criminal case where Trump was found guilty of rape??? You are going full MP route now where you decided to find indefensible hill to die on.

" Your counter argument, that he didn’t use his penis to penetrate her, doesn’t matter." - WTF?? this was not my counter argument, my counter argument was that trial was lacking in evidence?

"Trump is, legally speaking, a rapist." - he is literally not, unless you are able to provide the case where he is charged with rape and found guilty.

"For what it’s worth he also stole money from children’s cancer charities. He’s just an all round piece of shit." - no argument here.

"I also don't see how you got from being upset about the lawfare being used against Trump to learning that he actually did the things he was found to have done to
I don't give a damn.
Well, I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good."

Kwark you sort of melting. I literally just explained how I dont think he should be found guilty in this particular case. I think that it is worth mentioning that you never challanged single issue I had with the trial, but merely my conclusion?

"I do see how you got there, you know what I think about you, but yeah, it's not good" - I do and it makes me happy, it literally makes my life easier. You are doing the very thing you shat on MP for, choosing indefensible hill to die on. Trump was never convicted of rape, hence you cant say he is "legally speaking" a rapist. Worlld doesnt work this way. I must say I find your arguments wanting.


I don't get your argument here. You are just saying that he shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual assault, but presumably you agree that the statement "trump was found guilty of sexual assault by that particular jury" is correct? What's the contention?

Civil courts do not find guilt or innocence. That is what criminal courts do. The overlap is they both have juries. The standards and results are completely different.

What happened in the Trump/Jean case is NY State passed a law allowing a 1 year window for people to sue for sexual assault with no statute of limitations. The first day it went into effect, Jean Carroll sued Trump alleging complete penile rape by Trump.

She couldn't remember the year, and there remains no physical evidence of any rape, penile or digital. There is hearsay evidence that she told people previously. That is not admissible in criminal court, because if that were the case, you would be convicting people of felonies and sending them to prison, removing their gun and voting rights, over accusations from 30 years ago with no physical evidence that were made against an especially famous target on the first day that a law passed by his opposition went into effect. Especially if you used a 51% standard of proof, which civil liability does as our colleague Razyda pointed out.

It's not that there's physical evidence of digital rape but not penile rape. There's just no physical evidence. This is why the judgment reeks of jury compromise, and combined with the lesser standard of proof, why judgments by civil courts are called "liable" and not "guilty." When the police arrest you for a criminal charge of raping someone, the punishment isn't pay them millions of dollars.
I'm sure arguing with people that he wasn't found guilty of rape but liable for sexual abuse really does wonders for your perceived character.

rofl.


Major "It wasn't pedophilia, that only deals with prepubescent children, and she was 13 years old, so it was technically hebephilia" energy there.
Prev 1 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.