• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12879 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 4292

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 6009 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
July 21 2024 20:55 GMT
#85821
Bill and Hillary Clinton also endorsed Kamala Harris, following Biden's lead.

Harris is going to be the nominee, whether we like it or not.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
July 21 2024 20:58 GMT
#85822
On July 22 2024 05:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Bill and Hillary Clinton also endorsed Kamala Harris, following Biden's lead.

Harris is going to be the nominee, whether we like it or not.


Yea because Bill and Hillary Clinton are so obviously in tune with what the voters want. Their endorsement should carry a WHOLE lot of credibility lol.

If Bill and Hillary Clinton had the kind of support they think they have we wouldn't have a stacked Conservative court because the Democrats would have won in 2016.

If anything, the fact that those two are endorsing her is exactly why she shouldn't get the nomination.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
July 21 2024 20:59 GMT
#85823
On July 22 2024 05:58 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 05:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Bill and Hillary Clinton also endorsed Kamala Harris, following Biden's lead.

Harris is going to be the nominee, whether we like it or not.


Yea because Bill and Hillary Clinton are so obviously in tune with what the voters want. Their endorsement should carry a WHOLE lot of credibility lol.

If Bill and Hillary Clinton had the kind of support they think they have we wouldn't have a stacked Conservative court because the Democrats would have won in 2016.

If anything, the fact that those two are endorsing her is exactly why she shouldn't get the nomination.


I'm not disputing whether or not Harris deserves the nomination or should get the nomination.

I'm asserting that she's going to be the nominee. It's going to be Harris vs. Trump.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
July 21 2024 20:59 GMT
#85824
What a disaster.

The Democrats are giving America to Trump.

Idiots. How fucking depressing.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
July 21 2024 21:01 GMT
#85825
On July 22 2024 05:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 05:58 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 05:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Bill and Hillary Clinton also endorsed Kamala Harris, following Biden's lead.

Harris is going to be the nominee, whether we like it or not.


Yea because Bill and Hillary Clinton are so obviously in tune with what the voters want. Their endorsement should carry a WHOLE lot of credibility lol.

If Bill and Hillary Clinton had the kind of support they think they have we wouldn't have a stacked Conservative court because the Democrats would have won in 2016.

If anything, the fact that those two are endorsing her is exactly why she shouldn't get the nomination.


I'm not disputing whether or not Harris deserves the nomination or should get the nomination.

I'm asserting that she's going to be the nominee. It's going to be Harris vs. Trump.


I know DPB. I'm just venting.

Donald Trump is going to win this election, and just like 2016 it's going to be because the Democratic elites are going to try and force their will on their party rather than trying to run a fair election that actually listens to their constituents. They don't deserve the power of the executive branch. In any decent Democracy they would be as far away from the levers of power as the Republicans would be, except we live in our dysfunctional Republic where they are the lesser of two evils. It's fucking sickening.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
July 21 2024 21:05 GMT
#85826
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-07-21 21:11:23
July 21 2024 21:10 GMT
#85827
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary. Give someone else, ANYONE else a chance to stand up and say they also want the job. Because I'd be happy to support almost anyone else other than her, and if she got the nomination anyway at least I could feel better about voting for her knowing she actually got the nomination in something resembling a fair way.

The way it's set up now. If she gets the nomination without a primary the Democrats are going to lose the biggest election issue they have right now in the general election. They can no longer say they are the party that values Democracy. If they give that election issue up, Donald Trump will win this election. I have no doubt about it in my mind.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
July 21 2024 21:13 GMT
#85828
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary.

Although I agree a full-on vote makes sense, I'll note that there's probably nothing constitutional about your argument. It's only in the last few decades that voters are even given the illusion of picking the party nominee.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-07-21 21:15:50
July 21 2024 21:15 GMT
#85829
On July 22 2024 06:13 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary.

Although I agree a full-on vote makes sense, I'll note that there's probably nothing constitutional about your argument. It's only in the last few decades that voters are even given the illusion of picking the party nominee.


I know that. But do you really want to make that semantics argument to the American people in front of Donald Trump who has been spouting for 8 years about how rigged the electoral process is? Do you think the Democrats can win that way? I don't.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
July 21 2024 21:15 GMT
#85830
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?

You shouldn’t really need 18 months, we’ve had snap elections in the likes of the UK and France recently with way less lead-in time than we still have for this Presidential race. Ok there are important systematic differences too to factor in.

It’s not an ideal situation by any means, but I mean you can’t run some kinda primary with 4 months to play with?

It may be a bit chaotic but I feel the benefits you get optically from democratising the candidacy probably outweigh that.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
July 21 2024 21:20 GMT
#85831
On July 22 2024 06:15 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:13 micronesia wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary.

Although I agree a full-on vote makes sense, I'll note that there's probably nothing constitutional about your argument. It's only in the last few decades that voters are even given the illusion of picking the party nominee.


I know that. But do you really want to make that semantics argument to the American people in front of Donald Trump who has been spouting for 8 years about how rigged the electoral process is? Do you think the Democrats can win that way? I don't.

I want to stick to the facts about what the constitution does or doesn't say/suggest. This thread isn't a political advertisement for the masses—it's a discussion between people who shouldn't want to be spoon-fed propaganda about how what the DNC is doing is against the spirit of the constitution.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-07-21 22:12:54
July 21 2024 21:23 GMT
#85832
They should've known they couldn't hide Biden from the public eye any longer before the debate, and come up with a different plan long beforehand. Nobody predicted this? I thought those elitist assholes were smarter than us peasants?

I mean I'm all for punishing the Democrats' malicious incompetence (bunch of fucking morons), but I rather not do it by letting Trump win in November. I guess it's a question of choosing whether to punish somebody who clearly deserves it, or saving someone just, and I'd choose the latter every time (the reckoning could always come later I guess).
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
July 21 2024 21:31 GMT
#85833
On July 22 2024 06:20 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:15 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:13 micronesia wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary.

Although I agree a full-on vote makes sense, I'll note that there's probably nothing constitutional about your argument. It's only in the last few decades that voters are even given the illusion of picking the party nominee.


I know that. But do you really want to make that semantics argument to the American people in front of Donald Trump who has been spouting for 8 years about how rigged the electoral process is? Do you think the Democrats can win that way? I don't.

I want to stick to the facts about what the constitution does or doesn't say/suggest. This thread isn't a political advertisement for the masses—it's a discussion between people who shouldn't want to be spoon-fed propaganda about how what the DNC is doing is against the spirit of the constitution.

Its not against the spirit of the constitution, you're right.
Its really stupid though. She's unpopular and the messaging from the Dems is 'yeah but we know best'.
That's not going to play well in today's political climate, I think.
RIP Meatloaf <3
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
July 21 2024 21:36 GMT
#85834
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary. Give someone else, ANYONE else a chance to stand up and say they also want the job. Because I'd be happy to support almost anyone else other than her, and if she got the nomination anyway at least I could feel better about voting for her knowing she actually got the nomination in something resembling a fair way.

The way it's set up now. If she gets the nomination without a primary the Democrats are going to lose the biggest election issue they have right now in the general election. They can no longer say they are the party that values Democracy. If they give that election issue up, Donald Trump will win this election. I have no doubt about it in my mind.


I agree with you that an open primary - where Democratic voters could vote and pick the nominee - would probably make more people feel at ease in voting for the eventual nominee in November, whether it's Harris or someone else.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
July 21 2024 21:57 GMT
#85835
On July 22 2024 04:08 GreenHorizons wrote:
Poll: Democrats Should...

You must be logged in to vote in this poll.

☐ Fall in line behind Harris
☐ Have a blitz primary into the convention
☐ Have a "Convention Primary" among delegates
☐ Make Harris President, then fall in line behind her.
☐ Doesn't matter, they're going to lose


Poll: If there is a contest the nominee should be...

You must be logged in to vote in this poll.

☐ K. Harris
☐ G. Whitmer
☐ G. Newsome
☐ J. Pritzker
☐ M. Obama
☐ H. Clinton
☐ A. Klobuchar
☐ Someone Else




Doesn't matter, they're going to lose and Gretchen Whitmer are my answers
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
July 21 2024 22:00 GMT
#85836
I'm surprised that Josh Shapiro isn't on the list for the second question. I don't think he should necessarily be the presidential nominee, but I think he'd be the best VP runningmate for Harris.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
July 21 2024 22:05 GMT
#85837
On July 22 2024 06:20 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2024 06:15 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:13 micronesia wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On July 22 2024 06:05 Oukka wrote:
Who else? I asked this when the calls for Biden to step down started, and I've still not seen an answer. I still think Biden was the best shot, and Harris is likely the second best shot.

In a 'normal' year, getting someone new would be fine because they are campaigning for 18+ months, from the speculations before primaries all the way down to the election date. Now Dems have ~4 months to get someone, so who else should they go for than the most obvious person with the highest national recognition?


Run an actual primary and find out. If Harris is going to be the nominee because there is "no one else" then at least PRETEND like you are honoring the spirit of the constitution by having her elected even if it's in a rushed primary.

Although I agree a full-on vote makes sense, I'll note that there's probably nothing constitutional about your argument. It's only in the last few decades that voters are even given the illusion of picking the party nominee.


I know that. But do you really want to make that semantics argument to the American people in front of Donald Trump who has been spouting for 8 years about how rigged the electoral process is? Do you think the Democrats can win that way? I don't.

I want to stick to the facts about what the constitution does or doesn't say/suggest. This thread isn't a political advertisement for the masses—it's a discussion between people who shouldn't want to be spoon-fed propaganda about how what the DNC is doing is against the spirit of the constitution.


Isn't the constitution a bigass document that literally starts "We the people..." ?

Surely you could make an argument that holding a vote would follow that exact spirit.
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
July 21 2024 22:45 GMT
#85838
Any time i hear or see the word "elites" i instantly roll my eyes. Who are these nebulous "elites"? Its just is a boogeyman populist talking point. I feel like its straight out of a joe rogan or steve bannon tik tok.

How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
July 21 2024 22:49 GMT
#85839
On July 22 2024 07:45 Sadist wrote:
Any time i hear or see the word "elites" i instantly roll my eyes. Who are these nebulous "elites"? Its just is a boogeyman populist talking point. I feel like its straight out of a joe rogan or steve bannon tik tok.


From https://www.populismstudies.org/Vocabulary/the-elite/


‘The elite’ are a small group of powerful people who hold a disproportionate amount of wealth, privilege, political power, or skill in a society. Defined by the Cambridge Dictionary, the elite are “those people or organizations that are considered the best or most powerful compared to others of a similar type.” American sociologist Charles Wright Mills states that the power elite members recognize other members’ mutual exalted position in society. “As a rule, ‘they accept one another, understand one another, marry one another, tend to work, and to think, if not together at least alike’,” he adds.


This is a generally accepted term for these kinds of people.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
July 21 2024 23:48 GMT
#85840
Who are the democratic elite?

Its just handwaving nonsense.

How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Prev 1 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 6009 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Reynor 249
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 146
firebathero 83
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK3
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1749
FrodaN1313
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor466
Beastyqt387
Livibee183
crisheroes135
Mew2King64
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur588
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 39m
Replay Cast
3h 39m
OSC
16h 39m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.